PDA

View Full Version : nichols pleading not guilty

kilpatty43
05-17-2005, 09:35 AM
can you believe this shit??? he's actually pleading not guilty...

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/0505/17nichols.html

Nichols pleads not guilty in courthouse shootings

The Associated Press
Published on: 05/17/05
Courthouse shooting suspect Brian Nichols pleaded not guilty Tuesday to charges including four shooting deaths.

A 54-count indictment has accused Nichols of murder, kidnapping, escape and other charges related to the March 11 shootings at the downtown Fulton County Courthouse. A judge and court reporter were killed inside a courtroom. Outside, a sheriff's deputy was killed and a federal agent was killed north of downtown.

Nichols, 33, was arrested in suburban Gwinnett County 26 hours after the shootings started.

He was on trial for rape at the time of the shootings and allegedly overpowered a deputy, stole her gun and opened fire in the courtroom where the trial was to resume the day of the incident.

B16a2 Civic
05-17-2005, 09:39 AM
sounds about right....

Kristi
05-17-2005, 09:48 AM
he is going to make an insanity plea i bet

everyone knows he did it - tons of witnesses - he confessed - just shoot the mother fucker in the head and be done with it. he shouldn't get to sit in prison and be alive and let us pay for him to be there. just kill him

kilpatty43
05-17-2005, 09:51 AM
the insanity plea is such bs anyways...a person has to be insane to do any of the things he did...rape...murder...etc...that shouldnt be an excuse...

fry him...ill flip the switch

Kristi
05-17-2005, 10:03 AM
you know - we need to do what Texas was trying to do - if you kill someone and more than 3 people see you do it - you go to the front of the row to get fried....

kilpatty43
05-17-2005, 10:08 AM
'my states putting in an express lane'

Kristi
05-17-2005, 10:09 AM
^^haha Ron White! he rocks!

'if you get hit with a volvo - joggin doesn't come into play, if you have a yield sign in your spleen - it doesn't really matter how many situps you did that morning - i can run 25 miles without stopping - you're bleeding.......SHIT!"