PDA

View Full Version : Misc Need help finding an OLD playstation game

Z32redondo
07-30-2006, 02:44 PM
OK im looking for a game people. It was on playwstation and came out like...a really long time ago. The basics of the game were. There are 4 players each of the has a different color "suit" on, there is a star somewhere on the level. Each level was just a box that takes up the whole screen. Whenever you get the start you time counter would go down to zero. First person to reach zero won the game. Whenever someone had the start the other people could put there players foot on the wall and then push and the whole level (which was just a box) would turnand flip to the next side. At the end of the game the counter would say...3...2...1.. goodbye...then alot of screaming and everything blows up.

Any ideas anyone. I played this game as a kid on a demo disk for months and loved it and want to try and locate it. Any help?

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-30-2006, 03:55 PM
find the demo disc lol

Z32redondo
07-30-2006, 04:06 PM
find the demo disc lol

With the hundreds, maybe thousand??? demo disks that came out...i think not.

2rudelude
08-05-2006, 11:36 AM
If its not grid runner but man you needa go get Parasite Eve, Soul Blade, Battle Arena Toshinden 3, Rival Schools, Need For Speed: High Stakes and Final Fantasy 7 an 8,

Z32redondo
08-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Holy shit, I use to play that game SOOOO long ago. Loved it. It was on a demo disc with many more like Ridge Racer, some tank game, Moto GP wasn't it? I know what you're talking about but can't remember the name. (Its not grid runner.) But everytime you heard that womans voice you knew someone was screwed. LOL. I have the disc somewhere...I'll go look...

Cool man you fucking rock...lemme know if you find it.

Cato ED-6
08-06-2006, 06:44 PM
YESSSSSS, Its called "Blast Chamber", me and my bro spent so many hours playing this game, (even if it was only one level). I gotta go play the game now. (And to give credit my bro found it.)

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/blastchamber/screenindex.html

Have you heard of "Tiny Tank"? also for PS, little yellow tank that cursed at everything. It was on a demo disk too. awesome game, funny as hell.

Z32redondo
08-06-2006, 07:57 PM
YESSSSSS, Its called "Blast Chamber", me and my bro spent so many hours playing this game, (even if it was only one level). I gotta go play the game now. (And to give credit my bro found it.)

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/action/blastchamber/screenindex.html

Have you heard of "Tiny Tank"? also for PS, little yellow tank that cursed at everything. It was on a demo disk too. awesome game, funny as hell.

Tell your bro i said thanks a million. This was one one of those childhood memories. We had the 4-player plug in and played all the little men. Thanks man.

SCato
08-06-2006, 08:25 PM
NP man.