PDA

View Full Version : I almost had racism in my blood.....WITH PICS!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 01:27 PM
I was at my grandparent's house a few days ago and we were going through some old ass shit when my grandfather handed me a pamphlet.

The title?

The Rules and Handbook of the KKK

The hail? Turns out that my great-great grandfather had decided to join the Klan back in 1916. After joining, he received this very booklet. Even dated 1916. It is an original. When he read it and found out what was up and what this was about, he put the book away and never spoke with them again. I thought that was some wild shit to hear about and see. Later, QD.

The Yousef
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
i knew you hated me for a reason...lol

Julio
07-30-2006, 01:30 PM
Ebay it. Post pics fool.

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 01:32 PM
I'm going over there this afternoon to do that, Julio.

No, Yourself. I hate you for totally different reasons. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
07-30-2006, 02:44 PM
daym thats crazy ..

Sledlude
07-30-2006, 03:31 PM
racise!

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-30-2006, 03:45 PM
you could me some $$$ on ebay for real loll

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 03:56 PM
Here are a couple of pics. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-30-2006, 03:58 PM
^^ damn loll

aaronfelipe
07-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Secon picture is blurry, what does it say?

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 04:06 PM
THIS BOOK IS THE PROPERTY OF THE KU KLUX KLAN AND IS LEASED TO KLAN ________.

I had another pic of the date(1916) but it was also blurry. Later, QD.

aaronfelipe
07-30-2006, 04:07 PM
Damn man, its crazy how the world changes so fast.

2turbo4u
07-30-2006, 04:16 PM
What do you mean by that?

JustinSane110™
07-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Damn, 1916?? I bet it was Brett that gave it to him. :lmfao: :lmfao:

SixSquared
07-30-2006, 05:03 PM
wow. Seriously, either ebay it or I bet there's some historical society that would love to have it. That's crazy.

Rican219
07-30-2006, 06:11 PM
WHITEPOWER!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 06:31 PM
wow. Seriously, either ebay it or I bet there's some historical society that would love to have it. That's crazy.

No way. Family history right there. Can't be sold. Later, QD.

JDMJAYDC2
07-30-2006, 06:39 PM
so when you say family history are you saying that you agree with the klan if i found something like that i dont even think i would want something like that around i mean even selling it on ebay would make me feel bad knowing that the person that bought it for whatever amount of money i sold it for could possibly be a racist i think i would go with what phanotmsol said well the second part i would give it to a society or museum group to go in like a black history section or something any income from it would just make me feel like i was feeding someones racism

§treet_§peed
07-30-2006, 06:44 PM
dude.....that shit is like wow for real......

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 08:16 PM
so when you say family history are you saying that you agree with the klan

You're a dumbass. Did you not read my initial post? Where did I say anything about agreeing with the Klan?

if i found something like that i dont even think i would want something like that around

My great-great grandfather went to join, found out what it was about and quit. SO he kept that handbook. It's history...like it or not.

i mean even selling it on ebay would make me feel bad knowing that the person that bought it for whatever amount of money i sold it for could possibly be a racist i think i would go with what phanotmsol said well the second part i would give it to a society or museum group to go in like a black history section or something any income from it would just make me feel like i was feeding someones racism

Well that's you. Some people read things that aren't really there. Later, QD.

The Yousef
07-30-2006, 08:32 PM
it's says Kloran....bwhahahahahahahah

:lmfao:

Stormhammer
07-30-2006, 08:43 PM
haha thats freaking awesome - scan in the pages for a good read :D

haha - what gets me the most is the publishing company is White Book lirl

The Golden Child
07-30-2006, 08:45 PM
in Forest Gump hes talking to a black lady and telling her how his great great grandfather was in the KKK ..

dwnsthGABOY
07-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Thanks 4 sharing.

BTLFED
07-30-2006, 09:24 PM
so when you say family history are you saying that you agree with the klan if i found something like that i dont even think i would want something like that around i mean even selling it on ebay would make me feel bad knowing that the person that bought it for whatever amount of money i sold it for could possibly be a racist i think i would go with what phanotmsol said well the second part i would give it to a society or museum group to go in like a black history section or something any income from it would just make me feel like i was feeding someones racism

Wow, you are a close minded idiot. Just because he has something like that doesn't mean he is racist or agrees with something so ridiculous. BTW-

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Wow, you are a close minded idiot. Just because he has something like that doesn't mean he is racist or agrees with something so ridiculous. BTW-

Yessir. Fucking idiots think they know someone. He has no idea of my children or anything, lolol. They are a dead give-away as to whether or not I am racist. Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Yessir. Fucking idiots think they know someone. He has no idea of my children or anything, lolol. They are a dead give-away as to whether or not I am racist. Later, QD.

I know! Saying you are racist is like saying the pope is Atheist! :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 09:32 PM
Damn. Think he has a handbook? Later, QD.

BTLFED
07-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Damn. Think he has a handbook? Later, QD.

Hahahaha!

Slow Motion
07-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Ay stretch preciate the pic..........My granfather told me about that book. One of my great grandparents was taken care of (get my meaning) because he had one of them. But i always wanted to see it because its suppose to be secret, very secret, non existant type secret.

quickdodgeŽ
07-30-2006, 09:43 PM
^^^ Yeah. That's why I didn't post anything inside the book. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
07-30-2006, 10:01 PM
wow. thats crazy to find something like that.

TIGERJC
07-30-2006, 10:14 PM
I will give you 50 dollars for it

Rican219
07-30-2006, 10:32 PM
WHITEPOWER!

down_shift
07-30-2006, 11:14 PM
Wikipedia:

The founding in 1915 of a second distinct group using the same name was inspired by the newfound power of the modern mass media, via the film The Birth of a Nation and inflammatory anti-Semitic newspaper accounts surrounding the trial and lynching of accused murderer Leo Frank. The second KKK was a formal membership organization, with a national and state structure, that paid thousands of men to organize local chapters all over the country. Millions joined, and at its peak in the 1920s the organization included about 15% of the nation's eligible population.[1] The second KKK typically preached racism, anti-Catholicism, nativism, and anti-Semitism, and some local groups took part in lynchings and other violent activities. Its popularity fell during the Great Depression, and membership fell further during World War II, due to scandals resulting from prominent members' crimes and support of the Nazis.

Apparently about 1 in 6 people were in the Klan at that time. So your great grand dad wasn't alone in checking them out.

P. A.
07-30-2006, 11:34 PM
I bet that ADMIN guy will buy it at any price. :yes:

GTScoob
07-31-2006, 12:54 AM
That shit is crazy. It would be interesting to read through it; my grandfather has told me a lot about the Freemasons when he joined and shown me various artifacts from the society.

Dont sell it, some Klan member will probably buy it and then track down your info. You'll wake up to a burning 't' in your front yard symbolizing 'Time to get out'.

Z32redondo
07-31-2006, 12:58 AM
Here are a couple of pics. Later, QD.

LMFAO at KARACTOR...LOL :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-31-2006, 01:00 AM
thats crazy, but neat in the same way?

ahmonrah
07-31-2006, 01:25 AM
qd was nearly created a racist, closeminded ethni-phobic idiot. interesting how one little choice can change history for many.

§treet_§peed
07-31-2006, 11:05 AM
still say it's some crazy shit...

Dominic49
07-31-2006, 03:37 PM
eBay FTW

Tasuki_Civic
07-31-2006, 03:51 PM
When he read it and found out what was up and what this was about, he put the book away and never spoke with them again.

not trying to be funny but he must have been really slow not to know what it was and then actually have someone give him the handbook ( and still not knowing what it was about) and then he read it and decided not to join.

i think alot more happened then you know. and there was another reason to go along of why he didnt want to join. just being honest cause KKK was a BIG thing in GA..........he prolly couldnt take seeing the actual killings and punked out. who knows but im tellin you , to my opinion i think he had more than one reason of why he put that hand book down, and i dont think it was the lack of knowledge. unless like i said he was really slow or the town kept it reeealy quiet. but usualy they let it be known......

but thats very intresting....dont sell it QD give it to a musuem or a historical something of another. you dont want to put it into the wrong hands for a buck.

ha tha only thing the world changed is knowing how to be discreet. but the world hasnt changed much.........not for that atleast

Ran
07-31-2006, 03:52 PM
Spelling a word with "K" makes it kool.

...unless it's Korean. That's just uncool no matter how you spelled it.

fight club
07-31-2006, 03:56 PM
not trying to be funny but he must have been really slow not to know what it was and then actually have someone give him the handbook ( and still not knowing what it was about) and then he read it and decided not to join.

i think alot more happened then you know. and there was another reason to go along of why he didnt want to join. just being honest cause KKK was a BIG thing in GA..........he prolly couldnt take seeing the actual killings and punked out. who knows but im tellin you , to my opinion i think he had more than one reason of why he put that hand book down, and i dont think it was the lack of knowledge. unless like i said he was really slow or the town kept it reeealy quiet. but usualy they let it be known......

but thats very intresting....dont sell it QD give it to a musuem or a historical something of another. you dont want to put it into the wrong hands for a buck.

ha tha only thing the world changed is knowing how to be discreet. but the world hasnt changed much.........not for that atleast

.....your comments made me throw up in my mouth. despite your beliefs, the klan wasnt open about its policies and values when they were recruiting. and as for the comment about the only thing that has changed is being discreet, thats wrong too. only thing that has changed is who is doing the hating. :no:

Ran
07-31-2006, 04:23 PM
only thing that has changed is who is doing the hating. :no:Yea, in these times, "Hate crimes" have been replaced with "Nigga moments".

99SI
07-31-2006, 04:39 PM
This post reminded me of the book I found in a repossessed car here at the lot. It was a book of the teachings of the Nuwaubians. Malachi York in Eatonton that is serving a life sentence in federal prison for Child Molestations and various other charges was the leader. It says on the outside "for members of the Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors ONLY" etc. It has some of the most unbelievable things you have ever seen in it. It is hilarious. I'll have to get some pics/scan and post it up. A little tid bit, "The hairy people are real, an example of the Hairy people is Chubakka in star wars and Big Foot." OK, sorry for the thread jack QD, just made me think of that. lol.

BTLFED
07-31-2006, 05:34 PM
.....your comments made me throw up in my mouth. despite your beliefs, the klan wasnt open about its policies and values when they were recruiting. and as for the comment about the only thing that has changed is being discreet, thats wrong too. only thing that has changed is who is doing the hating. :no:

Exactly. This post gets my rep y0. +19

GTScoob
07-31-2006, 07:52 PM

Do you know anything about the history of the organization? It was mainly billed as a Gentleman's Club at the turn of the century where men could go and socialize with other men; are you naive enough to believe that people would join it outright knowing full well what the klan was about? There was actually a KKK affiliated political party throughout most of the early 1900s. I'm sure quite a few leading politicians and presidents had backing from the Klan.

I only know this from US history classes I've taken.

quickdodgeŽ
07-31-2006, 08:20 PM

This was back when the Klan was just moving around the country and gettting worked up in different, smaller communities. You need to remember, this was 1916, where news did not travel fast.

i think alot more happened then you know. and there was another reason to go along of why he didnt want to join.

Nope.

just being honest cause KKK was a BIG thing in GA.......

There's where you make the post worthless. This didn't happen in Georgia.

...he prolly couldnt take seeing the actual killings and punked out.

Lookj. Not every single goddamn white person back then was fucking racist. You can't face it to find out that there was actually a white guy that didn't have ill feelings towards another race? Hmmm.

who knows but im tellin you , to my opinion i think he had more than one reason of why he put that hand book down, and i dont think it was the lack of knowledge. unless like i said he was really slow or the town kept it reeealy quiet. but usualy they let it be known......

Exactly. Your opinion doesn't even come close to fact.

I don't even want to put it in the right hands for a buck. It will always remain in the family. Later, QD.

ha tha only thing the world changed is knowing how to be discreet. but the world hasnt changed much.........not for that atleast[/QUOTE]

down_shift
07-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Do you know anything about the history of the organization? It was mainly billed as a Gentleman's Club at the turn of the century where men could go and socialize with other men; are you naive enough to believe that people would join it outright knowing full well what the klan was about? There was actually a KKK affiliated political party throughout most of the early 1900s. I'm sure quite a few leading politicians and presidents had backing from the Klan.

I only know this from US history classes I've taken.

agree /\/\/\

The Klan deffinatley sugar coated their true colors in that era. Thats why so many joined. MILLIONS of men and women were in the klan at that time. After a lot of political scandal involving high ranking klansmen and klan backed politicians membership had a huge decline. Watch the history channel some time. Maybe even read a book.

StupidBikerBoy
07-31-2006, 09:11 PM

+100

I was gonna post on the ignorant post placed earlier, but it look as though it has already been taken care of.:goodjob:

BTLFED
07-31-2006, 10:38 PM
There is ignorance running rampant in this thread, and it is being thrown by only 2 people. I didn't think people this ignorant and stupid existed still. It's sad to see such close minded wankers in here. You two are fucking worthless. Don't post in this thread again without knowing actual facts about the KKK back then. Your opinion is nothing but a pile of garbage. What it was back then and what it is now are two different things. The belief was always there, but back then it wasn't blatently obvious like it is now.

Allshow97
08-01-2006, 06:24 AM
Spelling a word with "K" makes it kool.

...unless it's Korean. That's just uncool no matter how you spelled it.

Interesting post and I am a huge history buff. I have several artifacts from WWI and WWII thanks to my Great Great Grandfather and Great Grandfather.

But out of this whole thread I found Ran's Comment amuzing, made me laugh this morning.