PDA

View Full Version : Roller Skating

allstate45
07-30-2006, 03:15 AM
I want to take my niece and her friends skating for her birthday but I don't know of any skating rinks in gwinnett. Are there any and if so what do they look like on the outside and inside?

Flip
07-30-2006, 05:06 AM
all american at where 78 turns into limited access. i used to work there :P

VTECin5th
07-30-2006, 08:17 AM
take her somewhere else

LiL PaKi
07-30-2006, 10:06 AM
I want to take my niece and her friends skating for her birthday but I don't know of any skating rinks in gwinnett. Are there any and if so what do they look like on the outside and inside?

Skate-a-long USA it's in Lilburn off of beaver ruin road right before it hits lawrenceville hwy. I have not been in YEARS... all i remember is it has like a lil food area where they serve pizza then they have an area with air hockey and then they have a skating rink... out side? uh it looks kinda run down cuz its extremely old but it doesnt look that old inside...

if you want to go ice skating there is a place in duluth and one near discover mills mall off of satelite blvd. its the thrashers skating rink.

Jimmy B
07-30-2006, 10:18 AM
yes, the one in lilburn is good, theres also one in lawrenciville, sparkles, its at the end of sugerloaf, where it runs into 20..at the end of sugerloaf take a left, and its right there on the right.. thats where i practice...
lilburn is good also if thats closer

xaznstylegrlx
07-30-2006, 11:04 AM
the one in liburn has kids dancing around like it's a fucking club or sumshiet...
but it might be good that way so no one is realli skating to bother ur lil sister lol

LiL PaKi
07-30-2006, 11:08 AM
the one in liburn has kids dancing around like it's a fucking club or sumshiet...
but it might be good that way so no one is realli skating to bother ur lil sister lol

haha "put your right foot in put ur right foot out... put your right foot in and shake it all about do the hookie pookie and turn yourself around that's what its all about!..."

skinnyga
07-30-2006, 11:10 AM
I remember renting speed skates there at Skate-A-Long and thinking I was some bad ass mofo!!!! Agh......those were the days

LiL PaKi
07-30-2006, 11:11 AM
I remember renting speed skates there at Skate-A-Long and thinking I was some bad ass mofo!!!! Agh......those were the days
i know right.. I miss being a lil kid :(

allstate45
07-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Next question. When was the last time you went skating?

xaznstylegrlx
07-30-2006, 11:23 AM
haha "put your right foot in put ur right foot out... put your right foot in and shake it all about do the hookie pookie and turn yourself around that's what its all about!..."

nah more like snap ur finger do ur dance
and then sum underage sedution dancing lol
:camera:

xaznstylegrlx
07-30-2006, 11:23 AM
like no more than a month ago

skinnyga
07-30-2006, 11:34 AM
i know right.. I miss being a lil kid :(
Paki.....you still are a little kid,......

LiL PaKi
07-30-2006, 12:21 PM

dayum... uhhh 6+ years ago... ice skating a couple months ago...
my friends are planning a fun day where we do the things we did as a child... like chuckie cheeses, skating, sleep over.. etc..

Paki.....you still are a little kid,......

haha shhh... I get into places as a 12 year old (tenn aquarium :D )