PDA

View Full Version : Toyota mall of GA.. damn.

Julio
07-29-2006, 09:29 AM
I have bought from :

GWINNETT PLACE HONDA - 1 car
CARMAX - 2 cars
TOYOTA MALL OF GA - My 1st car with them.

and holly shit. Great customer service.

Today I went to take the solara for its 1st service and they blew me away.
Granted, When I bought the car I was also taken away by the service, but I didnt think much of it, because when you out buying a car, in some cases your very well taken care of just to get you to buy the car. So I didnt think much of it until today.

Anyways, :goodjob: Toyota Mall of GA.

If anyone on here works there.

EDIT ** GPH and CARMAX cannot touch this place as far as customer service.. hell no.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-29-2006, 09:32 AM
I have bought from :

GWINNETT PLACE HONDA - 1 car
CARMAX - 2 cars
TOYOTA MALL OF GA - My 1st car with them.

and holly shit. Great customer service.

Today I went to take the solara for its 1st service and they blew me away.
Granted, When I bought the car I was also taken away by the service, but I didnt think much of it, because when you out buying a car, in some cases your very well taken care of just to get you to buy the car. So I didnt think much of it until today.

Anyways, :goodjob: Toyota Mall of GA.

If anyone on here works there.

Awwww....Carmax wasnt good to you??? :( We try...Well not me I am a bitch, but that is cuz my job requires me to be...Sorry that we didnt blow u away...

Julio
07-29-2006, 09:34 AM
Carmax was good, But as far as customer service.. I think Toyota mall of GA was just ahead on this department.

Now.. I think carmax makes shit so easy to buy a car and very little hassle..

Nittanys1
07-29-2006, 09:39 AM
EDIT ** GPH and CARMAX cannot touch this place as far as customer service.. hell no.

I have dealt with both GPH and TMoG and toyota runs circles around them! :goodjob:

collins
07-29-2006, 09:49 AM
yeah, they gave me a coke when i was up there lookin at the Xrunner when it came out, but i didnt buy the one they had because it didnt have the lsd on it AND i didnt want black, and they got all pissy about it! thats when they start gettin pushy...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-29-2006, 09:50 AM
Carmax was good, But as far as customer service.. I think Toyota mall of GA was just ahead on this department.

Now.. I think carmax makes shit so easy to buy a car and very little hassle..

Oh ok..'Ta Bien... Cool cool. I feel a little better...Was it just courtesy-wise or just the over all treatment? What made them seem to go above and beyond?

***just good to know***

rickgiblin
07-29-2006, 10:03 AM
congrats... there very helpfull, the finance guy is my massage ladys boyfriend

green91
07-29-2006, 10:18 AM
julio im a toyota tech, i can give u hookup on service and maintenance

Pebbles
07-29-2006, 11:06 AM
julio im a toyota tech, i can give u hookup on service and maintenance

sweet man... thanks.. but for now, i got a bunch of free shit till like 50 or 60k . but if something not covered fucks up.. you know ill be calling you =]

green91
07-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Haha, it will be a while before id hear from you any way. I just dont see to many problems out of the solaras.

Julio
07-29-2006, 11:12 AM
yea.. toyotas are just good shit... my old corolla is still driving like a champ.... 220k miles.. runs great, cold as, when you turn it on you dont even know it.
im keeping this solara for a long time, atleast for 200k... im 195k away hahaha