PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the handicapped

swiftblaze
07-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Well, I'm having a cigarette outside the Taco Bell off of Pleasant Hill when this rich stuck up bitch in a brand new 545 pulls into the handicapped space right next to the door. All the other spots in the main lot are taken, and there are only spots available in the second parking lot behind the Taco Bell. She has a California tag and no handicapped tag. I wouldn't have thought much of it, but she stepped out of the car and saw me looking at her. The quick conversation went like this:

"What? There's no way I'm walking all the way across the parking lot in this heat. It is way too hot outside to be parking so fucking far away."

I just shrugged and she went in to the building. Well, less than a minute later a van with a wheelchair rack on the back and a handicap sticker pulled by the space and the people were kind've confused. They had to park about 50 yards away from the building. Also, about five cars almost hit them while the husband was pushing his wife in the wheelchair. He lets her in Taco Bell and walks over to the 545. Well, he keyed the thing and glanced at me. I just shrugged and went inside after that. That's my story of the revenge of the handicaps! Park in the handicap spot and you will get FUCKED up. LOL! http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/screwy.gif

Cliff Notes for those who don't like to read:

1. Rich bitch in brand new 545 parks in handicap spot
2. Rich bitch says she parked there because she didn't want to walk in the heat
3. Handicap people get fucked by spot being taken
4. Lady in wheelchair almost becomes a pancake
5. Husband keys 545
6. I go inside and enjoy my barely edible meat (it's tasty though!)

In my opinion, the stuck up rich bitch had it coming. The poor lady in the wheelchair could've died crossing that busy connector to the parking lot. Well, she stayed in Taco Bell the entire 20 minutes I was there. She also didn't seem to notice the marks on the driver side before she drove off.

Ran
07-28-2006, 12:59 PM
Awesome. Able people who park in handicapped spots deserve to DIAF.

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:08 PM
YEA I WAS WONDERING WAS SHE THINKING AOBUT HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE A HANDICAP PERSON TO GET ACROSS THE PARKINGLOT. DUMB BROAD DESERVED THE HANDI-OWNAGE. :goodjob:

HalfBaked
07-28-2006, 01:10 PM
It would have been more badass if the husband would have kicked the lady in shins and put her in a wheelchair...

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-28-2006, 02:07 PM
OWNED.

quickdodgeŽ
07-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Awesome. Able people who park in handicapped spots deserve to DIAF.

Agreed. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
07-28-2006, 05:22 PM
haha that shit is funny.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-28-2006, 06:11 PM
oh man.. she probably hasn't even noticed it was keyed yet, if its on the pass. side

swiftblaze
07-28-2006, 08:53 PM
It was on the driver's side. I doubt she'll pull her head out of her ass to notice though.

~The_Duke~
07-28-2006, 08:55 PM
I think If I was going to key someone's car I would draw a smilie face or a gay pride symbol on the door...

swiftblaze
07-28-2006, 08:59 PM
I think If I was going to key someone's car I would draw a smilie face or a gay pride symbol on the door...

Bwhahaha. I think he should've engraved a handicap logo on her door. :taun:

~The_Duke~
07-28-2006, 09:00 PM
:lmao: that would be very fitting...

HyPer50
07-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Thats cool but how did dude KNOW that the car didn't belong to a handicapped person? I mean I guess aside from not having an extremely visible permit hanging or handicaped tag in the back... but it doesn't sound like he went through all that trouble ha... still bad ass. fuck the bitch. i just think it'd be funny if it ended up bein' the car of a real handicapped person, and he was comin' out as dude was keyin' it... in Cartmans words "Cripple fight!"