PDA

View Full Version : Misc Fogo De Chao

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Man that place is off the meat rack. Literally... My G/F took me for my Birthday, it was really good. If you like all different types of meat you need to go there. Its a Brazillian joint and basically Each guest uses a two-sided disk to control the pace of their meal. The green side signals the Gaucho chefs to bring out skewers of sizzling fire-roasted meats to carve at the table. The red side indicates a stopping point. Turning back to green lets the Gaucho chefs know to start offering the meats again. It it an ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL you can eat meat joint. It is a little bit expensive but it is worth the experience if you haven't had food the Gaucho way. :goodjob:

GTScoob
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
I fasted for a day before going there so I could gorge on all of the meat. Their lunch price is a deal and a half.

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah I would recommend fasting for a week before going. I did not want to see any more meat for a couple of days. I will have to check it out during lunch one day.

TY :goodjob:

RandomGuy
08-01-2006, 05:59 PM
i've heard of this place ... i want to go... but brazilians, or south americans in general tend to mix meats like a mofo... like every dish has pork in it... practically, and i'm muslim... thats one thing i dont eat.
THey make random shit and somehow incorporate pork into it... like apple pie....with bacon bits crusted crust..... or water...flavored with pig stock..... or.... vegetarian salad... with pork dressing.

lol