PDA

View Full Version : First time for everything....

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Well... I paid for head last night.

is $15 too much? :dunno:
and typically how long do BJs for you guys last? cuz i think i last TOO long.

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:14 AM
baahahahahaha who pays???

Bruce Leroy
07-28-2006, 10:18 AM
AAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH :boobies:
are u sreious????

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:18 AM

millions of people pay. dont you watch COPS® and shit? always somebody gettin caught paying for ass. This is America... its what yall do.
but like i said. "first time for everything"

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:20 AM
This is America... its what yall do.
its what who do??? shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

4dmin
07-28-2006, 10:21 AM
anyone who is married is paying for ass ;)

like me. :lmao:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:22 AM
and if your chick was like the ones that they show on cops, u might wanna take a trip to the clinic man

Bruce Leroy
07-28-2006, 10:23 AM
and if your chick was like the ones that they show on cops, u might wanna take a trip to the clinic man

Just what i was thinking.

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:25 AM

believe me... i would never fuck one of dem hoes :upchuck: . and i made sure her mouth was in order before i let her engage in her oral actions.

N/A EK
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
believe me... i would never fuck one of dem hoes :upchuck: . and i made sure her mouth was in order before i let her engage in her oral actions.

:lmfao:

kittychick
07-28-2006, 10:27 AM
:eek: (all I can say)

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM
anyone who is married is paying for ass ;)

like me. :lmao:

truu truu

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM

and typically how long do BJs for you guys last? cuz i think i last TOO long.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This has to be the funniest thread of the week. You had me rolling out of my chiar. So was it good or what?

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:29 AM
wow is this for real?? i think knonimous account may have been hijacked lol

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:31 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

This has to be the funniest thread of the week. You had me rolling out of my chiar. So was it good or what?

you see thats tha thing... i dont know... it was pleasurable for the most part but... i think im not nuttin' quick enuff. she was doing everything properly, she followed instructions and the diagram. but i just dont think i get off well from head alone. :thinking:

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 10:32 AM
Nah i think it is real talk.

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:33 AM
wow is this for real?? i think knonimous account may have been hijacked lol

hehehe nah! no hijackage... im here at work as always. i keep my passwords uberclassified and i dont stay logged in at anyones home.

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:35 AM
hehehe nah! no hijackage... im here at work as always. i keep my passwords uberclassified and i dont stay logged in at anyones home.
well then...carry on with the hilarity!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

kittychick
07-28-2006, 10:37 AM
she followed instructions and the diagram. but i just dont think i get off well from head alone. :thinking:

diagram? what diagram?

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:44 AM
diagram? what diagram?

diagram of my cock. its a map within itself. it gives you directions subliminaly.

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:46 AM
hmmm ok this is gettin weird ::walks out confused::

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:50 AM
hmmm ok this is gettin weird ::walks out confused::

dont u think it was weird from the beggining?:???:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 10:51 AM
you do have a point there LOL but when theres talk of cock diagrams n shit like that, well...its time to leave

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 10:53 AM
you do have a point there LOL but when theres talk of cock diagrams n shit like that, well...its time to leave

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
sorry if i threw you off with the diagram thing. i guess i shoulda just left it at she followed directions.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Tell me ur lying?
I can't talk to u anymore
WTF????

Dude...WTF??

DOG!!! WTF??!?!?!?

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Tell me ur lying?
I can't talk to u anymore
WTF????

Dude...WTF??

DOG!!! WTF??!?!?!?

whats to lie about?
you aint gonna talk to me cuz i got head from some hoe?
come on man... hoes b4 bros... i mean bros b4 hoes, or in this case... siblings b4 hoes? :dunno: whatever

BTEC
07-28-2006, 12:21 PM
KNONIMOUS, WTF DOOD?!!

Nemesis
07-28-2006, 12:22 PM
Considering you have a care bare avatar, Im not sure how much guys charge to give head.....

LOL

BTEC
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Considering you have a care bare avatar, Im not sure how much guys charge to give head.....

LOL
ITS OBVIOUS U DNT CHARGE NE THING.

Nemesis
07-28-2006, 12:24 PM
ITS OBVIOUS U DNT CHARGE NE THING.

IT'S OBVIOUS YOU CAN'T SPELL LOL

Allshow97
07-28-2006, 12:26 PM
$15 isn't too expensive if you got your nut on. That like what the cost of 3 playboys and plus it was someone else taken care of business not rosie palm and her five sisters. Gotta get some love somehow you know? :goodjob:

itsjustdee
07-28-2006, 12:29 PM
are u serious?

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:30 PM
KNONIMOUS, WTF DOOD?!!

its obvious that shit happens.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i dont regret it... it was actually kinda funny. cuz we pulled like a bangbus and dropped her off somewhere she didnt ask to be dropped. she left the car with the nut in her hand, that was pretty fuckin disgusting to me. i dont think i wanna see that again. :tongue1:

Allshow97
07-28-2006, 12:31 PM

i dont regret it... it was actually kinda funny. cuz we pulled like a bangbus and dropped her off somewhere she didnt ask to be dropped. she left the car with the nut in her hand, that was pretty fuckin disgusting to me. i dont think i wanna see that again. :tongue1:

ROFL Bangbus Bros Actions that is fuckin hilarious... Good thing she didn't fling it have a damn skeet rocket!

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 12:32 PM
whats to lie about?
you aint gonna talk to me cuz i got head from some hoe?
come on man... hoes b4 bros... i mean bros b4 hoes, or in this case... siblings b4 hoes? :dunno: whatever

It is stil bros b4 hoes but damn dog...Did I have to find out on IA? WTF? I, uh, just wow....Ok then..

Get it, get it!

Hope it was worht it in the end......

Plz tell me she swallowed.... :(

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:35 PM
$15 isn't too expensive if you got your nut on. That like what the cost of 3 playboys and plus it was someone else taken care of business not rosie palm and her five sisters. Gotta get some love somehow you know? :goodjob:

you're right on the price thing. not too bad IMO, but in my case its not a matter of "needing to get love somehow" it was just 2:30 on a friday morning when me and my boy left Shooter Alley,
and he said that there be hoes in our neighborhood
and my saying werd?! lemme see
and him taking me to a spot.
and us pickin her up
and her giving me dome for $15 that i was gonna end up spending on some female in the club for a dance and a drink for myself anyways.

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:38 PM
It is stil bros b4 hoes but damn dog...Did I have to find out on IA? WTF? I, uh, just wow....Ok then..

Hope it was worht it in the end......

Plz tell me she swallowed.... :(

well... you've yet to call all day so i figured youd end up reading this b4 you made time to call.

and it was relatively worth it in the end. (doing the matha and all)

she did swallow some and took the rest with her in her hand when we kicked her out the car.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 12:39 PM

Oh hell nah....lol..BANGBUS!!!! LMAO!!!!

In her hand? Did she spit it out or catch it?

We??? There were witnesses?

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 12:39 PM

LOL
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao: :lmfao:
:lmfao:

:gay:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM
ROFL Bangbus Bros Actions that is fuckin hilarious... Good thing she didn't fling it have a damn skeet rocket!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:43 PM
Oh hell nah....lol..BANGBUS!!!! LMAO!!!!

In her hand? Did she spit it out or catch it?

We??? There were witnesses?

Devon drove his car.

But yeah... she was jerkin it after a while and i got fed up cuz it was taking too long, i also think her jaws got tired (just like la morena i told you about), but yeah when i finally started to feel the nut bout to surface i told her to put her head back down. and she took the first Ugh in the mouth but was still jerkin so the remainder of Ughss fell into her hand.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 12:51 PM
well... you've yet to call all day so i figured youd end up reading this b4 you made time to call.

and it was relatively worth it in the end. (doing the matha and all)

she did swallow some and took the rest with her in her hand when we kicked her out the car.

Ahh..cool souvenir of some sort..Awesome...

U know that is somebody's sister, daughter, mother, whatever....Wow...Wow...lol....lol

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Oh and I didnt call cuz I havent gone on lunch, and I wouldnt have seen it had someone else not pointed it out to me...

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Ahh..cool souvenir of some sort..Awesome...

U know that is somebody's sister, daughter, mother, whatever....Wow...Wow...lol....lol

nah actually you're somebody's sister, daughter, mother, and etc.
i think she was born in a brothel by asexual hoes of the same breed and i dont think she has siblings. iono just a hunch.

BTEC
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
HELL, NAH!! THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT. SOMEBODY GONNA READ THIS SHIT AND BE LIKE THAT WAS INDEED MY SISTER AND IM GONNA KILL DAT MUTHAFUKUH WITH THE CAREBARE FETISH.

SO WHERE DID U FIND THIS CHICK?

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh and I didnt call cuz I havent gone on lunch, and I wouldnt have seen it had someone else not pointed it out to me...

ok... well.. ima be out in a bit (im gettin off at 2 today)... im takin the best friend to Will's restaurant, call me whenever you get a chance. ill be sure to give you all the details.

BTEC
07-28-2006, 12:59 PM
ok... well.. ima be out in a bit (im gettin off at 2 today)... im takin the best friend to Will's restaurant, call me whenever you get a chance. ill be sure to give you all the details.
HEY MUTHAFUKER, I WAS TRYING TO GET DETAILS NOW. SPILL IT!!!! NOT LIKE U SPILLED ON HER EITHER. LOL!!!

NEVER MINE THIS POST, AWAITING PM FROM KNONIMOUS. :D

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 01:00 PM
HELL, NAH!! THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT. SOMEBODY GONNA READ THIS SHIT AND BE LIKE THAT WAS INDEED MY SISTER AND IM GONNA KILL DAT MUTHAFUKUH WITH THE CAREBARE FETISH.

SO WHERE DID U FIND THIS CHICK?

ill PM you if you seriously wanna know. i dont wanna get some sorta Hoe bust goin on at the spot. you know they gotta make a living too.

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:01 PM
ill PM you if you seriously wanna know. i dont wanna get some sorta Hoe bust goin on at the spot. you know they gotta make a living too.
COOL. I CAN LIVE WITH THE PM. :goodjob:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 01:03 PM
yalls is sad!!

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Devon drove his car.

But yeah... she was jerkin it after a while and i got fed up cuz it was taking too long, i also think her jaws got tired (just like la morena i told you about), but yeah when i finally started to feel the nut bout to surface i told her to put her head back down. and she took the first Ugh in the mouth but was still jerkin so the remainder of Ughss fell into her hand.

This is getting funnier by the minute..... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: first she :jerkit: then you :piss: :piss: then she :yumyum: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:09 PM
This is getting funnier by the minute..... :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: first she :jerkit: then you :piss: :piss: then she :yumyum: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
THEN HE :burnout:

TRINI4LIFE
07-28-2006, 01:12 PM
THEN HE :burnout:

Bwahaaaaahahahahahaha...............

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
HEY MUTHAFUKER, I WAS TRYING TO GET DETAILS NOW. SPILL IT!!!! NOT LIKE U SPILLED ON HER EITHER. LOL!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Cliffnotes:

Me and friend go to strip club
me and friend leave strip club
friend tells me about hoes in neighborhood
me say kewl
he takes me to motel where they be
we dont see anybody at first but then we see her
me and friend picks up hoe
she says she wants to go to Exxon
we ask what you gettin into?
she ask what you want?
i say Well.... dammit i want sum head.
she flashes pussy and shit (that i am not interested in)
she also flashes titties (but the milk has gone bad)
we ask how much for head
she says if we were both gonna get something shell give us discount
but i say only i want head
so instead of charging $10 she charges me the original $15
we go to the back of a Mostly Mexican apartment complex (Mexicans so gangsta)
she gets to work with the condom she requested
i was like okay.... now that shit aint gonna do no good.
she say she dont want dick breath...
i say okay hoe whateva.
she goes with the condom on for about 17mins then says damn!
i say see?! i told yo' dumb ass. now take that shit off
so she takes it off at tosses it out da window
at that time my friend comes back and says the Mexicans starting to look suspicious...
so he drives around for a bit ... about 10 more minutes...
i started to get fed up cuz i aint bussin so i start to think about any and everything thatll prally get me to bust.
she said she wanted to go to the gas station but we went somewhere else.
she got up to look around and i said no no no get back down!
finally with the assistance of my imagination she struck a nerve and i creamed in her right hand and a bit in her mouth
my first grunt was in her mouth and the rest of the nut was spread out in her hand...
we dropped her off about a 1/2 mile away from the gas station she wanted to go to...

It was funny:D

shit not really cliffnotes i guess.. more like whole story :dunno: oh well

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:18 PM
HOLY SHIT!! THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING IVE HEARD IN A WHILE. DUDE I THOUGHT U WAS JOKING ABOUT ACTUALLY PAYING FOR HEAD. I THOUGH U TOOK SOME CHICK OUT AND SHE KUST GAVE U HEAD AND U WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U LET A REAL HOE SMOKE UR POLE. NASTY SHIT BUT FUNNY.

Dirty Octopus™
07-28-2006, 01:20 PM
HOLY SHIT!! THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING IVE HEARD IN A WHILE. DUDE I THOUGHT U WAS JOKING ABOUT ACTUALLY PAYING FOR HEAD. I THOUGH U TOOK SOME CHICK OUT AND SHE KUST GAVE U HEAD AND U WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE U LET A REAL HOE SMOKE UR POLE. NASTY SHIT BUT FUNNY.

yup... prally first and last time :goodjob:

but yeah Josh im out! llamame oaky?!?!?!

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 01:20 PM
hell-to-the-fuck NAW!!! dammit man...That shit is funny...good job...It made for a good story....

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:23 PM
BLOWJOB BETTY TYPE SHIT RIGHT HUR. LOL!!

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Josh? MOthafucka! Joselyn, shit!!!

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:29 PM
Josh? MOthafucka! Joselyn, shit!!!
I THINK HE WAS SAYING JOS FOR SHORT, I DNT KNOW WHERE THE H CAME FROM. BUT CHILL ITE SHOTTY. A, A, A, CHILL ITE SHOTTY.

The Golden Child
07-28-2006, 01:39 PM
daym you should of done the real bang bus deal ..
kick her ass out and split ..

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I THINK HE WAS SAYING JOS FOR SHORT, I DNT KNOW WHERE THE H CAME FROM. BUT CHILL ITE SHOTTY. A, A, A, CHILL ITE SHOTTY.

Nah he was callin me "Josh" we got a bitch friend that calls me that....Uh did I say bitch? :thinking: :rolleyes: :D :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 01:44 PM
daym you should of done the real bang bus deal ..
kick her ass out and split ..

Oh Lawdamercy! Dont encourage this...

Ruiner
07-28-2006, 01:45 PM

Losers. :thinking:

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:49 PM
Nah he was callin me "Josh" we got a bitch friend that calls me that....Uh did I say bitch? :thinking: :rolleyes: :D :goodjob:
OH, WELL MY BAD THEN HANDLE YO SHIT!! U WERE SAYING "MOFUKUH DNT BE CALLING ME JOSH, ITS JOSELYN.....

THREATENING TO STOMP A MUDHOLE IN SOMEBODYS ASS USUALLY GETS UR POINT ACROSS. IF NOT THEN U CAN TELL THEM ULL WALK THE MUDHOLE DRY AFTER STOMPIN IT. <-Learned the from rednecks

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Losers. :thinking:
BUT DOES IT MAKE ME A LOSER IF CHICK PAY ME TO BRING THEM PLAESURE? GOOD QUESTION HUH? :D

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 01:52 PM
OH, WELL MY BAD THEN HANDLE YO SHIT!! U WERE SAYING "MOFUKUH DNT BE CALLING ME JOSH, ITS JOSELYN.....

THREATENING TO STOMP A MUDHOLE IN SOMEBODYS ASS USUALLY GETS UR POINT ACROSS. IF NOT THEN U CAN TELL THEM ULL WALK THE MUDHOLE DRY AFTER STOMPIN IT. <-Learned the from rednecks

:wtf: lol...mudholes and shit...wha?!??!? :thinking:

BTEC
07-28-2006, 01:55 PM
:wtf: lol...mudholes and shit...wha?!??!? :thinking:
KINDA LIKE PUNCHIN SOMEBODY IN THE NOSE AND MAKING IT BLEED. THEN KICKING THEIR ASS TIL IT STOPS BLEEDING.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 02:40 PM
Smile and nod.... :yes:

SixSquared
07-28-2006, 02:42 PM
she flashes pussy and shit (that i am not interested in)

I KNEW IT!

*adds "Kashim" to list of homo del Sol owners*

No wonder it took you so long to get off, bro... shoulda told her you were gonna call her Stan.

:D just playin!

BTEC
07-28-2006, 02:47 PM
I KNEW IT!

No wonder it took you so long to get off, bro... shoulda told her you were gonna call her Stan.
HELL NAH!!! LOL!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 03:04 PM
I KNEW IT!

OH SHIT....LOL...That is funny though...lol

quickdodge®
07-28-2006, 05:27 PM

It depends on where you go to get top.

If you go to the Auburn Ave-Edgewood Ave-Moreland(around I-20), you will pay between $10-15 for a berry. These women will give the ass for about $20. They are your crack whores. They get in your car for as little as $5-10 sometimes. They just want to get enough money for their next fix.

If you go on down Boulevard to Ponce De Leon, turn left and then go down two red lights and turn right, you will get into the "professionl" hooker areas. These are the ones that won't look at you for less than $30. They do this for a living. Most of them aren't even on drugs. They pay rent, buy groceries and live off this money. Some even have regular daytime jobs, also. I guess you can call them the "classy" ones of the "profession." Some have decent homes/condos.

On Metropolitan Ave, if you pick up a trick, they are, more-than-likely, trying to make a little side money after getting off work at the strip joint. SO they charge a pretty penny for their cervixes.

Fulton Industrial Blvd has your "lot-lizards." They have pimps that are nastier than the girl. These girls will also get in your ride for about $10-15. They get the money for a little bit of all of the above. Drugs, money, pimp, and a roof over their head. They stay in the extended stay hotels.

There you have it.

BTW. It's not called head you jackass. It's Georgia Dome. Lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 05:29 PM
^^^^WOW!!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
07-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Geez...He gonna hit up all these spots now....

quickdodge®
07-28-2006, 05:46 PM
^^^^WOW!!!!

I've learned a lot growing up. Later, QD.

Jimmy B
07-28-2006, 05:59 PM
or you can jus hit teh local bar near closing time, look for the drunkest, and tell her you will drive her home..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-28-2006, 06:07 PM
LIRL!!!!

get the ol spa treatment with a happy ending?

P. A.
07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
this is too fucking crazy :idb: :lmfao:

Hektik
07-28-2006, 11:44 PM
SO they charge a pretty penny for their cervixes.

HAHAHAHA

ShooterMcGavin
07-29-2006, 01:12 AM
:lmao: wow, just wow