PDA

View Full Version : Everyday.. Fucking bored.

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:38 PM
from Mond through Friday.. I get home at around 3:30...

I have nothing to do.. shit is boring as fuck. My girl doesnt come home after 6 and somedays at around 9.

I think im going back to the gym to kill time.. I did it for awhile and then got lazy and never went back.

Any ideas? What would you do?

This sucks.

Wurm
07-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Masturbate

skinnyga
07-27-2006, 06:39 PM
masterbation......That always works

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:40 PM
No need to... =]

~The_Duke~
When I am really bored I play internet video games that dont charge a monthly fee...like Call of Duty or CounterStrike

Scrappy
well if someone kept the hatch sir ;) you would have a toy to play with

skinnyga
07-27-2006, 06:41 PM
you could build world record breaking erector-sets.....

Julio
When I am really bored I play internet video games that dont charge a monthly fee...like Call of Duty or CounterStrike

I tried playing video games and simply cant get into it.
I even bought a PS2 of a guy on here and used it maybe twice.

§treet_§peed
shit i just wish i had a job. lol :D

Wurm
07-27-2006, 06:42 PM
go play laser tag somewhere

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:42 PM
well if someone kept the hatch sir ;) you would have a toy to play with

I have the TT to play with ;)

Actually, I went and washed it today. But that didnt take long.. because it wasnt really that dirty.

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:43 PM
go play laser tag somewhere

Havent done that in a longgggggg ass time.. always fun. :goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 06:44 PM
lol try changing the hours you work =) so you can get the same hrs/time as ur gf/wife

Chuckster
07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
lets see... GO...
golf
gym
pool
swimming pool
Arcade
volenteer work

Julio
lol try changing the hours you work =) so you can get the same hrs as ur gf/wife

Negative.. I have a gravy schedule , 5:30 to 2:30.. maybe past 3 pm if I have a meeting or am behind. Mond through Friday :D

Scrappy
k chuck, can you see julio playing golf? :lmfao: cause for some reason i just cant see that

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 06:46 PM
you could always look for those silver IA stickers u said you would mail me...wow what a novel idea!!! LOL!!!

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:48 PM
lets see... GO...
golf
gym
pool
swimming pool
Arcade
volenteer work

Golf.. not for me.

Gym.. I may go back to that.. I need to loose a few more lbs.

Pool.. All my peeps are working and I hate playing strangers

S. Pool.. Maybe ?

Arcade.. naw..

V. Work.. Oh hell naw.. I need to get paid.. But really dont need another job.. But shit.. If I can find a lil gig from Mond through Frid for like 4 to 5 hrs a day.. Ill go for the hell of it.. really dont need the extra job. but it will help kill time :D

Chuckster
07-27-2006, 06:49 PM
get a second job
Build model cars
Build rockets
Build an RC car
Go to school
ect ect

i woudl do all that crap but im one lazy ass mother fucker after 11 hours in the sun

Julio
07-27-2006, 06:49 PM
you could always look for those silver IA stickers u said you would mail me...wow what a novel idea!!! LOL!!!

I FOUND THEM :goodjob:

Email me your Addy again playa!

[email protected] :D

skinnyga
07-27-2006, 06:50 PM
5:30 to 2;30 or 3......I have it the same way also......except don't have the wife to come home to........just Miranda's dogs

~The_Duke~
07-27-2006, 06:52 PM
I tried playing video games and simply cant get into it.
I even bought a PS2 of a guy on here and used it maybe twice.

PS2 is different from say a computer game where you are actually playing with other people, but to each their own...

You could get a small part time job that is fun...

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 06:58 PM
5:30 to 2;30 or 3......I have it the same way also......except don't have the wife to come home to........just Miranda's dogs

:lmfao:.. damn

Julio
07-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Is sorda funny... Paul (admin) is usually here in the am.. Im usually here from afternoon till the early evening.

ironchef
07-27-2006, 09:18 PM
530? thats gotta be a pain in the ass to get up that early.

~The_Duke~
07-27-2006, 09:20 PM
Julio you could go to the library research all of the postions of the comsutra(sp?) to use when your wife does get home...

The Golden Child
07-27-2006, 09:22 PM

I have nothing to do.. shit is boring as fuck. My girl doesnt come home after 6 and somedays at around 9.

I think im going back to the gym to kill time.. I did it for awhile and then got lazy and never went back.

This sucks.

usually i go to the gym and work out and then train in muay thai ..

but i do that after work which is 7 pm ..

civic95
07-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Cook the wife dinner..
Clean the house...
Cut my grass....

Let me know when you finish those, and I'll come up with some more.

Seriously though, I can't remember the last time I was bored (outside of work). I wish for just 1 weekend or even 1 afternoon I could say I didn't have anything to do and be bored.

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Seriously though, I can't remember the last time I was bored (outside of work). I wish for just 1 weekend or even 1 afternoon I could say I didn't have anything to do and be bored.
so so true

xaznstylegrlx
07-28-2006, 04:05 PM
yea wat i've been doing while waiting for my bf to come home is titty things up a lil, eat, take a nap, watch tv, do sum aerobics (however u spell it), and play with my doggy =)

ironchef
07-28-2006, 04:10 PM
yea wat i've been doing while waiting for my bf to come home is titty things up a lil, eat, take a nap, watch tv, do sum aerobics (however u spell it), and play with my doggy =)titty things up a lil? LIRL :lmfao:.

TeeJay
yea wat i've been doing while waiting for my bf to come home is titty things up a lil, eat, take a nap, watch tv, do sum aerobics (however u spell it), and play with my doggy =)
o rly?? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TeeJay
titty things up a lil? LIRL :lmfao:.
FUCK!!! u beat me to it LOL

ironchef
07-28-2006, 04:15 PM
FUCK!!! u beat me to it LOL:smileowne

speedminded
07-28-2006, 04:22 PM

This sucks.wow, i was just pm'ing someone about that...we are both pretty much having the same issue. I hate not have something to look forward to, that's why i'm selling my car...to get a new project to start from scratch with. Something i can think about during the day then go home and work on at night and/or weekends.

I catch my self calling or im'ing people just to go to wal-mart :tongue: ...a majority of my friends sleep all day then are up all night but I don't want to get back into the 2 hour a day sleep schedule just to have people to hang out with. The worst part is i'm not seeing the person i've been with nearly everyday & night for the past 6 months. I'm driving myself nuts, i meet people everywhere...but nearly everyone i talk to are either dumb as rocks and might as well be sitting next to a tree stump or they just get irritating and annoying after about 5 minutes :blah: oh well, i'm just going to focus working on the house for a while until something good comes around :)

Julio you could go to the library research all of the postions of the comsutra(sp?) to use when your wife does get home...Ha! i wrote the first Kama Sutra book over 2,000 years ago.

Julio
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
Werd.. Atleast this weekend I have some shit to do to keep me busy both days. yes sir. But right now.. doing nothing. hahahhaha

NevrNufTorq
07-28-2006, 04:37 PM
take my advice. learn to enjoy these times. they are far and few inbetween in life where you can kick back, relax, and not have to worry about anyone but yourself for a few minutes or a few hours. it wont last, it never does!! then you'll be so tied up with something. the girl, the car , need to do this, that or something. then you'll be wishing you had appreciated the time you had to loaf, chill, and have a minute to yourself!! my 2 cents as always guys!!

speedminded
07-28-2006, 04:41 PM
take my advice. learn to enjoy these times. they are far and few inbetween in life where you can kick back, relax, and not have to worry about anyone but yourself for a few minutes or a few hours. it wont last, it never does!! then you'll be so tied up with something. the girl, the car , need to do this, that or something. then you'll be wishing you had appreciated the time you had to loaf, chill, and have a minute to yourself!! my 2 cents as always guys!!yep, but you always want something you can't have too....busy as hell, burned out and you just want a vacation then when you're not doing anything you're trying to find something to do...i'm not motivated enough to try new hobbies. The ones i have cost too much money already! :tongue:

C22H19N3O4
07-28-2006, 04:47 PM
But right now.. doing nothing. hahahhaha

1-800-367-2367 ;)

xaznstylegrlx
07-28-2006, 04:49 PM
titty things up a lil? LIRL :lmfao:.
holy shit dere goes my spelling skills lol
tiety? iono >.<
good spelling is sumthing i lack =(

Julio
07-28-2006, 04:49 PM
take my advice. learn to enjoy these times. they are far and few inbetween in life where you can kick back, relax, and not have to worry about anyone but yourself for a few minutes or a few hours. it wont last, it never does!! then you'll be so tied up with something. the girl, the car , need to do this, that or something. then you'll be wishing you had appreciated the time you had to loaf, chill, and have a minute to yourself!! my 2 cents as always guys!!

Sup man...

Your right.. But I have been like this for a long time now. .. I guess having no problems and having everything under control is sometimes to much.. :lmfao: because damn.
I have, "almost" a stress free life.

But you are correct.. you never know tomorrow. :goodjob:

NevrNufTorq
07-28-2006, 04:51 PM
yep, but you always want something you can't have too....busy as hell, burned out and you just want a vacation then when you're not doing anything you're trying to find something to do...i'm not motivated enough to try new hobbies. The ones i have cost too much money already! :tongue:

guess i've just gotten to old. i'm only into living the day for all i can get out of it!! just always too busy with work, working on work, the wife, working on work, or which car i'm gonna fix now, or something else. when i get an hour or 2 to chill, I CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wish i wouldve learned how to at an earlier age than i did. i have no idea how to balance all when the wife and i have kids. but, then again, i never thought i could do all i do now! guess life works it self out! :D

NevrNufTorq
07-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Sup man...

Your right.. But I have been like this for a long time now. .. I guess having no problems and having everything under control is sometimes to much.. :lmfao: because damn.
I have, "almost" a stress free life.

But you are correct.. you never know tomorrow. :goodjob:

whatup my brother!?! you always make me laugh! like pablo and those off the wall text messages of his. i always get those in the middle of some important meeting and almost bust out laughing in the middle of something important being said!! :rolleyes: i'm gonna lose a big deal one day b/c of him!! lol

Julio
07-28-2006, 04:59 PM
whatup my brother!?! you always make me laugh! like pablo and those off the wall text messages of his. i always get those in the middle of some important meeting and almost bust out laughing in the middle of something important being said!! :rolleyes: i'm gonna lose a big deal one day b/c of him!! lol

Pablo is a trip.. :D

If you loose out on a deal.. have him clean your pool or grass , I heard his good at that :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-28-2006, 05:08 PM
I FOUND THEM :goodjob:

Email me your Addy again playa!

[email protected] :D

LIRL!

I'm gonna need some stickers soon too!

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 05:11 PM
holy shit dere goes my spelling skills lol
tiety? iono >.<
good spelling is sumthing i lack =(
tidy :goodjob:

NevrNufTorq
07-28-2006, 05:18 PM
:lmao:
Pablo is a trip.. :D

If you loose out on a deal.. have him clean your pool or grass , I heard his good at that :lmfao:

:bow: now thats funny!!! how about i have pablo come wax the boat!! that's even better. or, since you're so bored, we could sit on the porch and watch him wax it!!!!

xaznstylegrlx
07-28-2006, 05:19 PM
tidy :goodjob:
right... i knew dat....
>.> <.<
:thinking:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 05:22 PM
right... i knew dat....
>.> <.<
:thinking:
but its cool, u can come titty up my place if u want :boobies: :camera: :idb: :bump: :boobies:

xaznstylegrlx
07-28-2006, 05:24 PM
but its cool, u can come titty up my place if u want :boobies: :camera: :idb: :bump: :boobies:

yea, i do wear bathing suits in front of the mirror to see how my tits look the best so i can use it on my bf when he gets home >=)
:boobies: :goodjob: :camera: :bump:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 05:25 PM
yea, i do wear bathing suits in front of the mirror to see how my tits look the best so i can use it on my bf when he gets home >=)
:boobies: :goodjob: :camera: :bump:
:rly: :ttiwwp:

TeeJay
07-28-2006, 05:26 PM
wait so ur sig says ur through with guys yet u have a bf?? what gives??

xaznstylegrlx
07-28-2006, 05:40 PM
eh.. i should change dat...
so im not so thru with dem XD