PDA

View Full Version : I Have an IA Stalker

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Driver??????

He scares me with his masterfull wise Posts...He so Smart He should go on Deal or No Deal

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 12:41 PM
can you get me a g35 coupe?

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 12:44 PM
dog noone cares about stalkers, thats some female shit... whats up w/ them so so def passes

you got em or what, Im gettin tired of askin, and I feel like you givin me the run around

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 12:47 PM
I got one also man! creepy

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Driver??????

He scares me with his masterfull wise Posts...He so Smart He should go on Deal or No Deal
:lmfao:

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Driver??????

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
dont flatter yourself there kind sir!! its called being bored at work and whoring IA. if you will notice i posted that same pic in nearly ever bar and nightclub thread. :screwy:

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 12:51 PM
:lmfao:
o rly?? http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=73269
the numbers dont lie buddy. GTFO.

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 12:51 PM
AGAIN THE HE IS SO SMART--POSTED A RAVER PHOTO ON A SO SO DEF PARTY....

HEY WHERE YOU ON CLUELESS?

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 12:52 PM
o rly?? http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=73269 (http:///)
the numbers dont lie buddy. GTFO.

-brushers shoulders off-
ouch..my feelings are hurt by buncha bandwagans and followers who just vote yes for the fuck of it:goodjob:

shut tha fuck up dumb shit, and do something about it yourself ya dumb niggah.

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 12:53 PM
AGAIN THE HE IS SO SMART--POSTED A RAVER PHOTO ON A SO SO DEF PARTY....

HEY WHERE YOU ON CLUELESS?
its called me whoring. consider it a free bump

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 12:53 PM
NOBODY CARES FROGGY5, DRIVER IS COOL, YOUR PARTIES AINT

shit man, you promotin parties you cant even get into? the fuk that look like, you promotin some parlayin one nite, then you gotta stand in line and pay $20 w/ the rest of the folks.. fuk outta heeeea

call me when you get passes playa

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 12:55 PM
-brushers shoulders off-
ouch..my feelings are hurt by buncha bandwagans and followers who just vote yes for the fuck of it:goodjob:

shut tha fuck up dumb shit, and do something about it yourself ya dumb niggah.
oh shit was that something close to a complete sentence?? im fuckin shocked!!! :goodjob:
and btw i doubt they voted yes for the fuck of it, HIGHLY doubt it

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 12:56 PM

shit man, you promotin parties you cant even get into? the fuk that look like, you promotin some parlayin one nite, then you gotta stand in line and pay $20 w/ the rest of the folks.. fuk outta heeeea

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 12:57 PM
oh shit was that something close to a complete sentence?? im fuckin shocked!!! :goodjob:
and btw i doubt they voted yes for the fuck of it, HIGHLY doubt it

Hey fuckin smart ass :goodjob:
None of your shitty lame post whoring are complete sentence, you have room to talk about complete sentence? fuck with that shit, first finish your sentences.
all your post are like 3-5 words..bitch ass.:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
whas up with tha g35 ?
i got a Si to trade in

Scrappy
down boys down!

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 12:58 PM
down boys down!

what up wifey

you makin food tonite or what? Im starved

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 12:59 PM
what up wifey

you makin food tonite or what? Im starved

:( i wont be comin home tonight sweets! :tongue1: but ill leave some monies on the counter to go get somethin or someone for ya k ?:yes:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
:( i wont be comin home tonight sweets! :tongue1: but ill leave some monies on the counter to go get somethin or someone for ya k ?:yes:

sounds good, so can I keep the change again, or do I gotta bring it back? cause gas is no joke these days, and that '64 gotta take 93+ ya dig

Leisa
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
I wish I had a stalker :(

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Hey fuckin smart ass :goodjob:
None of your shitty lame post whoring are complete sentence, you have room to talk about complete sentence? fuck with that shit, first finish your sentences.
all your post are like 3-5 words..bitch ass.:lmfao:
i am amazed by your dialect, if i was in georgia id come bust your ass for ya, but im not, so ill just beg you to meet up with ricky so he can get a few in for me. if not, go start a fuckin weather thread or somethin dumbshit

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:06 PM
hah, gsr gettin chumped out

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:06 PM
I wish I had a stalker :(

you say that, cause you dont have one.. but when you do, then its sleepless nites wonderin if shes outside your place plottin on you for the 4th time that week, and you fearin for the safety of yourself and your vehicles, but the judge wont put an order of protection in, cause you have no hard proof, yet this little 5-foot-nothing 120 lb girl is scarin the shit outta you, and you dont wanna hit a woman, but you may be forced to, then again whats a donkey kong here and there, right? oh but wait she's comin to your doorstep, sneakin around and shit.. no way, not me

I'm just sayin

TRINI4LIFE
07-27-2006, 01:07 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: Daaamn son, why called home boy out like that??? But real talk.....how would NOT have some VIP badges or at lease some tickets?

thinkfast®
i am amazed by your dialect, if i was in georgia id come bust your ass for ya, but im not, so ill just beg you to meet up with ricky so he can get a few in for me. if not, go start a fuckin weather thread or somethin dumbshit

ya know what would be great, if I had someone to take pics, gah damn that would be some IA highlights for sure

wonder what nemesis is chargin these days

Leisa
you say that, cause you dont have one.. but when you do, then its sleepless nites wonderin if shes outside your place plottin on you for the 4th time that week, and you fearin for the safety of yourself and your vehicles, but the judge wont put an order of protection in, cause you have no hard proof, yet this little 5-foot-nothing 120 lb girl is scarin the shit outta you, and you dont wanna hit a woman, but you may be forced to, then again whats a donkey kong here and there, right? oh but wait she's comin to your doorstep, sneakin around and shit.. no way, not me

I'm just sayin

DAMN PREACH IT RICKY!!!!

devin
07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
whas up with tha g35 ?
i got a Si to trade in

fuck that mayne, keep the si

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
i just wanta g35, wat up?

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
fuck that mayne, keep the si

i cant stay in the honda game forever

TeeJay
When Callout Threads Go Wrong....on the next 60 Minutes!!!

Scrappy
i guess you can keep the change, BUT that means when i do get home... favors are returned nicely! ;)

thinkfast®
:eek: :eek: :eek: Daaamn son, why called home boy out like that??? But real talk.....how would NOT have some VIP badges or at lease some tickets?

thats what I'm sayin, thats like me tellin everybody "hey come check out my new movie that I'm starrin in,. well its not only my movie but I'm promotin" then you see me in line waitin... waitin... and waitin, then an hour and a half later I shell out $20 for some tickets and bon-bons? I dont think so playa

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:10 PM
DAMN PREACH IT RICKY!!!!

people got a right to know this shit Leisa, thats what I'm talkin about

spread the word, make love not war, all that jazz

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:10 PM
ya know what would be great, if I had someone to take pics, gah damn that would be some IA highlights for sure

wonder what nemesis is chargin these days
LOL Nemesis Digital Fight Photography

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
i guess you can keep the change, BUT that means when i do get home... favors are returned nicely! ;)

yea yea... I'll walk on your back and shit.. ok, I'll do the stone bath skin so soft thing. damn you're demanding!

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
damn ricky is snappin in this thread

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:12 PM
hell yea he is, wonder if he gonna get them passes after all..

hmm

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 01:13 PM
whas up with tha g35 ?
i got a Si to trade in

CALL ME AND TELL WHAT YOU WANT....

AND HOMEY I CAN GET IN TRUST THAT

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
AND HOMEY I CAN GET IN TRUST THAT

yea whatever.. I can get in too nigga, you aint nobody

Leisa
07-27-2006, 01:16 PM
people got a right to know this shit Leisa, thats what I'm talkin about

spread the word, make love not war, all that jazz

OMG! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:16 PM
yea yea... I'll walk on your back and shit.. ok, I'll do the stone bath skin so soft thing. damn you're demanding!

all i was askin for was alittle bit of :idb: sir :bump:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:18 PM
alright, well thats more like it

I'mma put my love in your eye baby..

so you can see me comin

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:20 PM
nah im serious, i want to trade in my Si for a g35 and i dont wanna pay out of the ass......can you do that, i dont wanna call if you cant

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:20 PM
lol this thread went another direction quickly!!
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/hijack2.jpg

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:21 PM
oh and just so mr 45 feels important again....

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/haharave.gif

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
lol this thread went another direction quickly!!
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/timbo1380/hijack2.jpg

what else do you expect... especially when 2 retards are trying to go at it...

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:23 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:24 PM

what are you sayin scrappy? cause b16 is my pal, and driver is nice in his own special way

unless wait, you talkin about froggy5 aka mr. VIP? that makes sense

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:25 PM
well not quiet... i was talking about turbo kid and driver... ;)

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:26 PM
oh, right

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:27 PM
i thoguht scrappy was talkin bout me, a tear started to form
but i man'd up

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
and driver is nice in his own special way

:???: wtf??

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
i thoguht scrappy was talkin bout me, a tear started to form
but i man'd up

you my boy! i wouldnt do that! :bump:

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:29 PM
you my boy! i wouldnt do that! :bump:

:bump:

TeeJay
well not quiet... i was talking about turbo kid and driver... ;)
ok wth, how am i the retard?? i get called out for whoring IA and im the retard?? were all whores here are we not?? i just tend to whore outside the whoreslounge ever once in a while :lmfao:

thinkfast®
ya B, hey wassup w/ ya boy mr. v.i.p he call you on that G yet.. nigga better not make promises he cant deliver on

oh wait, he is doin that on a constant basis

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:30 PM
ok wth, how am i the retard?? i get called out for whoring IA and im the retard?? were all whores here are we not?? i just tend to whore outside the whoreslounge ever once in a while :lmfao:

speak for yourself, I aint no whore buddy

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:32 PM
ya B, hey wassup w/ ya boy mr. v.i.p he call you on that G yet.. nigga better not make promises he cant deliver on

oh wait, he is doin that on a constant basis

naah me, i guess he want me to call, and right now its anytime minutes and i aint got but 300....i dont even call my shawty's during anytime minute period....i mean my car aint got but 73k and its immaculate

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:33 PM
speak for yourself, I aint no whore buddy
oh my bad ricky, i meant to say that you post a lot :lmfao:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:34 PM
oh my bad ricky, i meant to say that you post a lot :lmfao:

thats better

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:34 PM

you want to start with me? :thinking: use a different term than whoring when referring to you whoring aroudn with a bunch of other guys cause that right there makes you sound retarded alone. and i am not a "post whore" neither are some of my boys in this thread so watch yourself there. just cause you get called out doesnt mean cry like a pansy ass dude. flick your balls to let you realize you have them and let it be known, cause right now they seem a little tooo tucked for my likings

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:36 PM
naah me, i guess he want me to call, and right now its anytime minutes and i aint got but 300....i dont even call my shawty's during anytime minute period....i mean my car aint got but 73k and its immaculate

damn son, look like he bounced on ya, but I see him steady checkin this thread, wonder what he doin, if he was smart he'd be on the phone wheelin and dealin so I can come up on them passes.. otherwise he just bein a fatneck

SLOWLYbtngU
I got one also man! creepy

Yup, I got a couple...I like it...Makes me all warm inside...:jerkit:

thinkfast®
p.s. scrappy likes low hanging testicles, its a fact

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:37 PM
you want to start with me? :thinking: use a different term than whoring when referring to you whoring aroudn with a bunch of other guys cause that right there makes you sound retarded alone. and i am not a "post whore" neither are some of my boys in this thread so watch yourself there. just cause you get called out doesnt mean cry like a pansy ass dude. flick your balls to let you realize you have them and let it be known, cause right now they seem a little tooo tucked for my likings

haha take a chill pill and call me in the morning, i was just joking for fuck sake. geezus. this here internets serious business!!

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:38 PM
man son, i just what tha G, yah mean....

Scrappy
haha take a chill pill and call me in the morning, i was just joking for fuck sake. geezus. this here internets serious business!!

haha someone please tell this poor man, i like picking on people cause its SOOOO serious :taun: my bad if you didnt like it... get over it ;)

Brandon C
WOW To act upset that the thread took another turn..Not Really...

As Far as I aint nobody your right man I am sorry thats why I posted up my Manager's Events and have played out in 10 differnet states 4 us tours and Resident gigs in 3 states but since my retirement I aint nobody buit I promise you this I Have not payed to get in a Club since 92' or anybody rolling with me but I am just a cornbread craker DJ on a record Label(Earwax) and a major Management Company (Household Management oh and Did I mentioned I have played on at least 6 Major Radio Stations in Atlanta..

BUT I AM JUST A CRAKER ASS WHITE BOY--- Nah Mean

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM

As Far as I aint nobody your right man I am sorry thats why I posted up my Manager's Events and have played out in 10 differnet states 4 us tours and Resident gigs in 3 states but since my retirement I aint nobody buit I promise you this I Have not payed to get in a Club since 92' or anybody rolling with me but I am just a cornbread craker DJ on a record Label(Earwax) and a major Management Company (Household Management oh and Did I mentioned I have played on at least 6 Major Radio Stations in Atlanta..

what about the G?

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:41 PM
my bad if you didnt like it... get over it ;)
i didnt like it, but was immediately over it. my comment was in no way meant to offend you, and i do not want IA's queen ethug on my ass. we cool??

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:42 PM
what about the G?
persistence FTW!!

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:43 PM

you tellin me all this, yet you sittin here arguin with me on a web site about what? the fact that YOU GOTTA PAY to get into House? :lmfao: :lmfao: nigga I'm straight w/ all that, I'm already gonna be at the so so def b-ball all star game and over at Holyfields house this weekend anyways, I was fuckin w/ ya.. LOSER

go give a shout out on 95.5 the beat to IA since you mr. #1 DJ, yet you cant even come up on VIP passes.. lol, whatta joke

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
p.s- if you can find time between playin sets on national radio and waitin in line to pay, look up the price for a '04 g35 bitch

get to it

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:45 PM
p.s- if you can find time between playin sets on national radio and waitin in line to pay, look up the price for a '04 g35 bitch

get to it
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: o man!!!

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Homey I aint trying to start shit with ya... I gues you did not see the BEFORE I RETIRED statement or the I GET IN IF I WANT TO. I went to college with Searcy and Shabazz.. Dood you need to quit your e-thnuging is rediculous.. Next Time you want to see bitch check your Rear view of that 72 PINTO you rockin... Homes I aint shakem if thats your goal and I was definatly not name droping but we can do that to.....

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
i didnt like it, but was immediately over it. my comment was in no way meant to offend you, and i do not want IA's queen ethug on my ass. we cool??

i am not the queen e-thug btw, that is gsrturbos title... i am just a straight bitch :taun: when havent we been cool? its the internet... real friends fo lyfe! :bump:

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:58 PM
i am not the queen e-thug btw, that is gsrturbos title... i am just a straight bitch :taun: when havent we been cool? its the internet... real friends fo lyfe! :bump:
w3rd :cheers: :kiss:

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Homey I aint trying to start shit with ya... I gues you did not see the BEFORE I RETIRED statement or the I GET IN IF I WANT TO. I went to college with Searcy and Shabazz.. Dood you need to quit your e-thnuging is rediculous.. Next Time you want to see bitch check your Rear view of that 72 PINTO you rockin... Homes I aint shakem if thats your goal and I was definatly not name droping but we can do that to.....
just let it go man

TRINI4LIFE
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM

get to it

LIRL..........

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:00 PM

lol before you retired, the fuk man, I wasnt askin about your career, and if you back to sellin cars and cant get in no where, why get out the biz?

aaaaaaaaaaanyways, I guess what you meant by the "next time I wanna see bitch check my rear view" is you will be stalkin me? so are you makin threats against my person or vehicle? I have a '64 SS impala, so you were close, but I dont feel too comfortable with you following me places, especially if you arent invited. (p.s- I "rock" that '64 all day and nite, you should see it my friend) I went to college w/ juan david from Pico-Rivera, and Kieth is my homey from way back, he plays pro ball now. whats my classmates gotta do with this, I dont get it

p.s- wassup w/ them '04 prices, I need inventory STAT

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Not backin Down Mate but I will say this I lopve a good E-thug every now and then I dont take you as that as this is not our first Headbutt..

I stated Once Before I am Just that CRAKER ASS WHITE BOY WHO IS THE LAME ONE....

G35 04 for you $22-$25 you gots to get more specific or is G35 and thats it cause I get what's the people want and as a giving up the game it's called growing up...

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Not backin Down Mate but I will say this I lopve a good E-thug every now and then I dont take you as that as this is not our first Headbutt..

I stated Once Before I am Just that CRAKER ASS WHITE BOY WHO IS THE LAME ONE....

G35 04 for you $22-$25 you gots to get more specific or is G35 and thats it cause I get what's the people want and as a giving up the game it's called growing up...

dog I know 35 yr old DJs so it aint about growin up, I can feel ya on that one though cause I was DJin for a minute, had to go out myself cause the ladies are always callin ya name.. anyways you right I aint no e-thug, this is me reflecting who I really am, which some people have a hard problem doin these days, but I'm that old school cat that aint afraid to get dirty, words are words whether its said or written. I may not have bashed you as hard in person, but I can tell ya I wouldnt have let up, lol

p.s dont call yourself lame man, I mean you may be white and all, but you gotta have more self respect then that, imagine what your self-esteem is like right now? all time low levels dog, cut that shit put, it aint healthy

"you gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything"

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:10 PM
why do i feel i am reading 16 year old highschool blonde girls going at it? :D

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
scrappy are you callin me a blonde? :no:

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:13 PM
scrappy are you callin me a blonde? :no:

:rant: stop thinking ia m talkin about you mr! now i am talkin about driver and forty dude...

JustinSane110™
07-27-2006, 02:15 PM
LIRL at this whole thread!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:15 PM
:rant: stop thinking ia m talkin about you mr! now i am talkin about driver and forty dude...

you know what I think, you are playin games and think you can trick me!! ooohooho scrappy you play a nice game.. you almost had me! you did :shakes finger:

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM
LIRL at this whole thread!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

hey you going to NP? :lmfao: jk

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM
you know what I think, you are playin games and think you can trick me!! ooohooho scrappy you play a nice game.. you almost had me! you did :shakes finger:

i dont play games son! i get down to business or i walk :idb:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:18 PM
i dont play games son! i get down to business or i walk :idb:

thats what I'm talkin about, so you wanna get dirty with them oreos again or what

JustinSane110™
07-27-2006, 02:18 PM
hey you going to NP? :lmfao: jk
:tongue1: ;)

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 02:24 PM
I see Lame a little differnet than I most I like it I have no Problem with my self respect.
I have the House, the Wife, The Job the Dogs and The Studio//When I refer to Lame I mean I am not trying anymore to impress I am what I be. Many years of playing what others wanted and the downfall of Booty Bass and Funky Breaks lead me to retirement. I still play out now and then however I more so keep it in the lab..

I do not get offended and Midless banter after 10+ years of the game Ya Know...

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM
damn son, imma pm atif and see if i can borrow the money

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:26 PM
I see Lame a little differnet than I most I like it I have no Problem with my self respect.
I have the House, the Wife, The Job the Dogs and The Studio//When I refer to Lame I mean I am not trying anymore to impress I am what I be. Many years of playing what others wanted and the downfall of Booty Bass and Funky Breaks lead me to retirement. I still play out now and then however I more so keep it in the lab..

I do not get offended and Midless banter after 10+ years of the game Ya Know...

good god shut it! tired of reading books for the reason you wont be a man :goodjob:

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:26 PM
damn son, imma pm atif and see if i can borrow the money

tif got what you need playboy.. and its all for sale lol

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 02:27 PM
ahh okay, atif shoul dbe back from teh cruise anyway

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 02:37 PM
good god shut it! tired of reading books for the reason you wont be a man :goodjob:

I am sorry girl did not realize I wasnt a MAN.....

The Golden Child
07-27-2006, 02:38 PM
so B still didnt get his G RIDE !!!

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 02:40 PM
so B still didnt get his G RIDE !!!

naah, 22-25 is about the normal price, thought i'd get the hook up, plus i was trading in my car, i see g's for 26 maybe, i know my car is worth more then a measky 2-4k

Scrappy
07-27-2006, 02:40 PM
I am sorry girl did not realize I wasnt a MAN.....

sorry said it wrong, on why you are a man. ;) but seirously please stop :goodjob:

The Golden Child
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
naah, 22-25 is about the normal price, thought i'd get the hook up, plus i was trading in my car, i see g's for 26 maybe, i know my car is worth more then a measky 2-4k

no hook up daym ..

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM
no problem

and B i need soecifics I will getb you a g35 at $799 over my cost

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:44 PM
ahh okay, atif shoul dbe back from teh cruise anyway

tif didnt go on a cruise, he was test drivin the ship

nigga is paid son

B16a2 Civic
no problem

and B i need soecifics I will getb you a g35 at $799 over my cost

just a stock g35, it aint gotta be the super upgraded one with brembo breaks and the 18's, i got the upgrade sin mind i want to do.
i'll probably just get at ya later when this army guy buys my car or somethin, i dunno, i may just keep this car and finance a G

B16a2 Civic
tif didnt go on a cruise, he was test drivin the ship

nigga is paid son

bwahahah

dELfONiK
07-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Hey 45! Thanks for the VIP pass!

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:56 PM
aaw what the fuk

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 02:58 PM
this is still goin on?? man the whoreslounge is bumpin today!!

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 02:58 PM
yea man and that nigga ricky is snappin!! he on point son

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 02:59 PM
u ever get them passes, did B ever get his G-ride??

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 03:02 PM
hell naw, and no.. he chargin a grip, he thinks he can tax IA mods

:no:

The Golden Child
07-27-2006, 03:02 PM
u ever get them passes, did B ever get his G-ride??

no and no you can let your anger out at gsrfag ..

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 03:03 PM
hell naw, and no.. he chargin a grip, he thinks he can tax IA mods

:no:
:lmfao: :lmfao: no taxation without representation!!!

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 03:04 PM
you can let your anger out at gsrfag ..
bah fuck gsrfag, hes as done as can be

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 03:16 PM
current auction report of G35 Coupes Sold...
We Charge $799 plus tax over these figures if we had bought them....

2003 G35 COUPE
DATE PRICE MILES COND COLOR CYL. TRAN
07/06/06 $23,600 16,397 Avg RED 6G 6 Yes
07/06/06 $24,400 18,238 Above WHITE 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $21,600 20,078 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
06/27/06 $23,800 20,494 Above BLACK 6G A Yes
07/11/06 $23,200 23,306 Avg RED 6G 6 Yes
06/30/06 $22,600 23,344 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/26/06 $22,800 27,576 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $22,400 28,372 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/20/06 $22,800 32,124 Avg GRAY 6G A Yes
07/12/06 $22,500 34,659 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/07/06 $21,400 37,776 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
06/30/06 $21,900 37,865 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
06/27/06 $23,300 37,894 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/11/06 $22,600 37,942 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/26/06 $23,500 38,243 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $22,500 39,759 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $22,100 40,548 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $21,400 41,480 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/07/06 $20,800 44,894 Below BLACK OB 6G A Yes
07/13/06 $23,100 45,254 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/07/06 $20,400 49,902 Below BLUE 6G A Yes
06/27/06 $19,700 50,395 Below GRAY 6G A Yes
06/29/06 $22,000 54,496 Avg Black 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $17,300 56,878 Below SILVER 6G A No
07/18/06 $20,400 57,344 Below RED 6G A Yes
07/06/06 $21,000 57,815 Below BLACK 6G 6 Yes
06/28/06 $19,000 58,628 Below GRAY 6G 6 No
06/29/06 $19,400 60,075 Below RED 6G A No
07/06/06 $17,800 70,234 Below GRAY 6G A No
07/11/06 $16,300 70,367 Below DESERT P 6G 6 No
07/06/06 $18,400 77,093 Below SILVER 6G A No

TeeJay
07-27-2006, 03:17 PM
those are pretty cheap

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 03:21 PM
2004 G35 COUPE
DATE PRICE MILES COND COLOR CYL. TRAN
07/05/06 $25,000 13,328 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
06/28/06 $25,600 15,955 Avg GRAY 6G 6 Yes
06/28/06 $26,600 16,789 Above BLUE 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $25,800 16,954 Avg BLUE 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $26,500 18,351 Above SILVER 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $23,000 18,896 Below BLUE 6G A Yes
06/29/06 $23,700 18,922 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $25,500 18,991 Avg RED 6G A Yes
06/28/06 $25,200 19,981 Avg BLACK OB 6G A Yes
07/20/06 $25,800 20,416 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/05/06 $26,000 20,586 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/20/06 $23,500 21,168 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/11/06 $25,200 22,303 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/20/06 $25,100 24,475 Avg BLUE 6G 6 Yes
06/27/06 $26,400 24,760 Above WHITE 6G 6 Yes
07/21/06 $24,800 26,291 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/07/06 $23,800 27,359 Avg RED 6G 6 Yes
07/11/06 $23,000 27,798 Below RED 6G A Yes
07/21/06 $24,600 27,924 Avg RED 6G 6 Yes
07/11/06 $24,000 27,946 Avg GRAY 6G A Yes
07/21/06 $26,200 27,955 Above WHITE 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $24,500 28,597 Avg BLUE 6G A Yes
07/11/06 $24,900 30,483 Avg BLACK 6G 6 Yes
07/21/06 $24,800 31,237 Avg GLCR PRL 6G 6 Yes
07/18/06 $25,000 31,240 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $21,000 32,242 Below CARIBBEA 6G A Yes
07/14/06 $24,800 33,070 Avg GRAY 6G A Yes
07/12/06 $22,700 33,070 Below GRAY 6G A Yes
07/11/06 $26,200 33,646 Above SILVER 6G 5 Yes
07/25/06 $23,800 34,294 Avg BLACK 6G 6 Yes
06/28/06 $25,500 34,447 Avg BLACK 6G 5 Yes
06/27/06 $25,000 35,365 Avg IVORY PE 6G A Yes
07/13/06 $24,000 35,565 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/26/06 $23,500 35,603 Avg SILVER 6G A Yes
07/06/06 $24,500 35,700 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/18/06 $24,700 36,529 Avg BLACK 6G 6 Yes
07/05/06 $24,100 37,512 Avg BLACK OB 6G 6 Yes
06/27/06 $25,000 37,776 Avg WHITE 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $23,600 38,837 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/06/06 $23,400 38,958 Avg BLACK 6G A Yes
07/20/06 $22,900 39,193 Below BLUE 6G 6 Yes
07/13/06 $23,200 40,132 Below RED 6G A Yes
06/28/06 $24,700 41,886 Avg RED 6G A Yes
07/21/06 $24,000 42,851 Avg SUPERBLK 6G A Yes
07/25/06 $22,600 44,437 Below GRAY 6G A Yes
07/21/06 $19,800 48,217 Below BLACK 6G A No
07/26/06 $22,800 48,490 Below BLACK OB 6G A Yes
07/06/06 $22,800 49,911 Below BLACK 6G A No
07/06/06 $22,000 50,310 Below BLACK 6G A No

:dj:

carrascopa
07-27-2006, 04:07 PM
what is this party u speak of? and why wasnt i invited mutherfuccin brandon.. droppin the damn ball..

in all seriousness though, if i caught it right, this shindig is @ house.. n if that is the case..

I mean im know dj mark yurm, but i can get access to that club for a small handfull of people for free.. but i can do that almost ne where.. cept visions... muthafuccin visions

Brandon C
07-27-2006, 05:00 PM
Alex is the Man