PDA

View Full Version : Misc Snoop Dogg Offers Deeper Perspective On 'Blue Carpet Treatment'

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Rapper Snoop Dogg has more than gangsta rhymes in store for fans as he prepares to deliver his upcoming album, The Blue Carpet Treatment.

The album’s title offers a different spin on the traditional treatment reserved for influential people.

"Everybody’s so used to getting the red carpet treatment. I said I’m gonna give you the blue carpet treatment," Snoop Dogg told AllHipHop.com. "You know what it is. It's one of them records that I’ve really been dying to put out, something that’s really me from top to bottom all the way, you understand."

Cameos from Young Jeezy, E-40, Stevie Wonder, R. Kelly, Pharrell, B-Real and Ne-Yo are slated for the album, which will include production from Timbaland, Pharell, Dr. Dre, Frequency, Battlecat and Supafly.

"I thoroughly thought it out," said Snoop, who admitted the new album harbors a deeper perspective on various topics. "Not that the other ones wasn’t right. This is just more to where a n***a is a little older, wiser and know my direction on where I’m going and a little bit more sufficient about what I say now, you understand."

The Blue Carpet Treatment will hit stores in October.

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 11:06 AM
dust them chucks off, this ones gonna be a banger

dELfONiK
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Album should be dope! Nice sig btw... I wish I could get a tat from Mr. Cartoon...

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:26 PM
yea man, cartoon is the shit, he got a sick shop.. I'm goin out there again in a couple months, gonna try and get my other arm inked up from him.. I gotta tell my 401k though so they know whats up lol

dELfONiK
07-27-2006, 01:35 PM
yea man, cartoon is the shit, he got a sick shop.. I'm goin out there again in a couple months, gonna try and get my other arm inked up from him.. I gotta tell my 401k though so they know whats up lol

Yeah, I know someone out in LA who is taking over the jewlery game... Check out his site...
www.ktownhustler.com (http://www.ktownhustler.com/)

Anyways, he is friends with Cartoon. He said it's a couple g's just to sit in the chair, and the waiting list is real long unless you know someone or you're a celebrity. But to me, it's worth it cuz he's the shit.

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 01:39 PM
ya man, I know he charged 50 $20k for that back piece he did, it says Jamaica Queens, I think 50 used to get robbed there allt he time before he turned states evidence

anways man, I'll check that link later tonite, that shit is blocked from work lol

dELfONiK
07-27-2006, 02:40 PM
ya man, I know he charged 50 $20k for that back piece he did, it says Jamaica Queens, I think 50 used to get robbed there allt he time before he turned states evidence

anways man, I'll check that link later tonite, that shit is blocked from work lol

Cool.. There's nothing on that page anyways... It just has his logo and a link to his myspace page..
http://myspace.com/djbenballer

Sammich
07-27-2006, 02:41 PM
is it me or is everybody using stevie wonder