PDA

View Full Version : Phatboy vs. Speedmonkey

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:02 PM
thats right the time has come to get this out of the way Phatboy Racing vs. Speedmonkey. Couple of things to consider "or could be called rules"

PLACE:PM either speedmonkey members or Phatboy members to find out

Time:Sept 8th-10th

1.only team members can participate "none of that my friends friends, is gonna run or we got a new recruit last night and hes running is nasa shuttle lol :lmfao:

2.both sides of the fence needs to have camera men which shouldnt be a problem but so we got views from both sides ya bring your camera man

3.each team will only be allowed to use ten cars out of there current roster all must be members of the team

4.since racing isnt just highway runs there will be a 2 run type of deal dig/roll this will be decided by both teams at the time of the 2 cars to run

5.even though we going head up have fucking fun as we always do :goodjob:

This is how it will play out
Both teams will meet up at the same location with the same amount of actual racers participating... each team's roster will be decided before meeting up. Once at the location, each racer's name will be written on a piece of paper for their respective team. A coin will be flipped afterwards. The winner can decide if they want to choose their racer first or let the other team choose theirs first.

The team that chooses their racer first will do so. The opposing team will then choose a racer to race against that team's racer. Those two will race and the winner will score one point for their team. Once a person on the team's roster has raced, his name will be crossed off and can not race again until the whole roster has raced. Winning team from the race can choose if they want to choose their racer or let the other team choose first for the next race.

Now you think to yourself, "this isn't fair... if one team has a slower person racing, the other team can just choose their really fast person to easily win a point!"... this is true, but you gotta think of it like spades. If you sacrifice your fast driver to beat the opposing team's slow driver, what's gonna happen when that team puts up a fast driver and all your fast drivers have already raced? Keep it fair and use strategy if you'd like... put some thought into it.

This will ensure EVERYONE races at least once... also ensures that races are done with the minimum amount of cars on the road possible so there's not a trail of ppl following. This also makes this competition more synergetic instead of focusing on one or two racers on each team. The stronger/faster the overall mean of your team's cars and drivers, the more likely you'll win. Also ensures there's an accurate way to judge which team wins at the end of the night. If there's enough time, we could cycle the roster more than once.

The participates are:
For Phatboy Racing:
1.Jeremy

2.Hugo

3.Tank

4.Andy

5.Matt

6.Brian

7.Mo

8.Football

9.Chris

10.TryMy4.0

Alternate:
Mark
Swoll
Mp5o

For Speedmonkey:

1. Drmcivicsi (John)

2. 2.3 Evo 8 (Phil)

3. Lightspeed (Chris)

4. Evo 8 (Rudy)

5. Fastct9a (Jeremia)

6. Ct9a gsr (Charles)

7. 300zx TT (Geovanni)

8. mk4 supra TT (Ezequiel)

9. SRT4 (Ming)

10. 0boost (Boris)

To be announced Will i need your top ten pick and ours will be decided this week

Will get me a list man :D

and thanks to charles for the suggestions.

any questions pm me or any phatboy rep or speedmonkey member.

Phatboy rep #3:ninja:

mp5o
07-26-2006, 07:09 PM
hehe... This oughta be fun :king:

4dmin
07-26-2006, 07:22 PM
this could be interesting :D

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:23 PM
give me a few days, should have given me more time for there ARE alot of cars that are down. thanks. later

you could put me up against PhatboyMr2, thats easy

my main weapon is still in limp mode, and the Z is only faster than Mark EL OH EL

St0lenR
07-26-2006, 07:25 PM
of course it's easy he's motor is shot to shit

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:27 PM
of course it's easy he's motor is shot to shit

im talking about pre-blow up

iloveboost
Sounds like fun!

Tank
give me a few days, should have given me more time for there ARE alot of cars that are down. thanks. later

you could put me up against PhatboyMr2, thats easy

my main weapon is still in limp mode, and the Z is only faster than Mark EL OH EL
take your time homie we gonna do this like 2-4 weeks so no rush man just let me know of some definites man thats all so i can list them im hoping to run a certain tt supra :D

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

St0lenR
07-26-2006, 07:29 PM
im talking about pre-blow up

i know, i'm fucking with ya :D :goodjob: :D :goodjob:

Julio
07-26-2006, 07:32 PM
interesting shit.

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:33 PM
yall fuckas better watch out.... before i make Julio an SM too

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:35 PM
yall fuckas better watch out.... before i make Julio an SM too
read rule 1 asshole LOL

oh and i forgot to mention dinner will be at wills resteraunt before the festivities hows that sound will you gonna take care of us man :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:39 PM
read rule 1 asshole LOL

oh and i forgot to mention dinner will be at wills resteraunt before the festivities hows that sound will you gonna take care of us man :goodjob:

listen you ass pirate EL OH EL. if he became an SM he'd be a member which would completely fall under the rules. but Julio is slow lol. but still .. we'd come back on here and ban you all, it'd rule

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Ban stick > then all IA

dammit wills always cheating LOL

ct9a gsr
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm up for hire on either team... highest bid wins, thx.

~.^

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:42 PM
Ban stick > then all IA

dammit wills always cheating LOL

Team Motto
"speedmonkey... doing whatever it takes to win.. even if it calls for your death"

drmcivicsi
07-26-2006, 07:43 PM
umm...............

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 07:45 PM

~.^

I got some blue neons I can give you

Julio
07-26-2006, 07:46 PM
but Julio is slow lol. but still .. we'd come back on here and ban you all, it'd rule

Ouch :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
07-26-2006, 07:48 PM
You can count me out, I won't be ready in time. Mine is still down for the count.

St0lenR
07-26-2006, 07:49 PM

~.^

teams are set

get some one to pull your eye lids up :taun:

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Ouch :lmfao:

no te preocupes chavo, nos vamos a madrear a los phatboys como a los judios en la guerra mundial

EL OH EL

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
no te preocupes chavo, nos vamos a madrear a los phatboys como a los judios en la guerra mundial

EL OH EL

HUGO, translate

2.3 Evo 8
07-26-2006, 07:50 PM
drmcivicsi will own you, all of you!

SpeedMonkey
07-26-2006, 07:51 PM
HUGO, translate

it means, dont worry about it man, we're gonna fuck up the phatboy phags like the nazi's did the jews in the world war .. OHHHH SHIT! :bump:

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:52 PM
we shall see dont forget im here hmmmmmm but it will be fun

St0lenR

EL OH EL

look what babel fish translation says

you do not worry chavo, we are going away to madrear to phatboys like a the judios in the world war

ct9a gsr
teams are set

get some one to pull your eye lids up :taun:

If its going to take place in 4 weeks, nothing's set in stone yet. Besides, if I join SM's side for this event, I heard Tank's setup will make enough power to easily put me in my place... especially with his built auto vs my granny 5spd. If I join PBR's side, I'll have some phatass blue neons on my ride... that'd be hot.

St0lenR
07-26-2006, 07:54 PM
If its going to take place in 4 weeks, nothing's set in stone yet. Besides, if I join SM's side for this event, I heard Tank's setup will make enough power to easily put me in my place... especially with his built auto vs my granny 5spd. If I join PBR's side, I'll have some phatass blue neons on my ride... that'd be hot.

*AHEM*

read rule #1

jump on some CS tonight...so I can pwn you

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:57 PM
if i ever figure out how to get this cs shit to work so i can bust yall ass in it ill join yal but shutup charles everyone dont need to know the indepth info nigga you might scare the competition away lol

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2006, 07:58 PM
god damnit i blew my motor at the worst time mp50 will hold the mr2 side of phatboy

car is down till sept :( will its on though :)

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:01 PM
oh yeah will you can run Mp5o hes stock so your 350z should own him bad lol

and whats up with a speedmonkey phatboy mexican dinner that evening

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 08:02 PM
it means, dont worry about it man, we're gonna fuck up the phatboy phags like the nazi's did the jews in the world war .. OHHHH SHIT! :bump:

Will is your car faster than any car running? PHATBOY BULLY BITCH

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:14 PM
nope id say it isnt LOL

i4_garage
07-26-2006, 08:22 PM
^^can someone show me how i can get CS and get in the room wit yall mofos in it?....

The BUCKY
07-26-2006, 08:25 PM
hey Will, let me know if you need to fill some spots....

drmcivicsi
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
im down bitchs =)

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:29 PM
do you muthafuckas not read none of Wills benchwarming nut riders invited jeez

lol

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:29 PM
im down bitchs =)
glad to hear that man

drmcivicsi
07-26-2006, 08:31 PM
me vs jeremy and hugo =)

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh so fuck me huh lol

The BUCKY
07-26-2006, 08:36 PM
do you muthafuckas not read none of Wills benchwarming nut riders invited jeez

lol

lol aint none of that goin on. just want to get in for a lil exebition (sp)

drmcivicsi
07-26-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh so fuck me huh lol

alrite ill run u to u slow ass supra =)

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:51 PM
alrite ill run u to u slow ass supra =)
:eek: well..............i never

*runs cryin*

drmcivicsi
07-26-2006, 08:58 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 09:33 PM
me vs jeremy and hugo =)

23psi vs 23psi all turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM
drmcivicsi will own you, all of you!

Plastic wrap on his IC will fix that

slowhawk01
07-26-2006, 10:01 PM

From what I heard last weekend your main weapon is always on LIMP MODE:lmfao:

GsrTurbo320
07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
GO PHATBOY! :goodjob:

& A BIG FUCK YOU

TO SPEEDMONKEY!!!!

:2up:

x2

SL33P3R
07-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Maybe Ill be a PHATBOY by then :)

You guys are out of my leauge tho. but cant hurt to try

-Taylor

CHADbee
07-26-2006, 11:11 PM
damn..this should make for some very interesting vids. both really good quick teams. best of luck to both.

p.s. i will be driving tanks car

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 11:11 PM
Maybe Ill be a PHATBOY by then :)

You guys are out of my leauge tho. but cant hurt to try

-Taylor

Your car is faster than a good bit of speedmonkey

lightspeed
07-26-2006, 11:28 PM
thats right the time has come to get this out of the way Phatboy Racing vs. Speedmonkey. Couple of things to consider "or could be called rules"
PLACE:PM either speedmonkey members or Phatboy members to find out
Time: TBA--- but approximatly a 2-4 weeks from now so no excuse about down cars

1.only team members can participate "none of that my friends friends, is gonna run or we got a new recruit last night and hes running is nasa shuttle lol :lmfao:
2.both sides of the fence needs to have camera men which shouldnt be a problem but so we got views from both sides ya bring your camera man
3.even though we going head up have fucking fun as we always do :goodjob:
with that ill need a representative from speedmonkey to announce there line up you can bring as many cars as you want and we will do the same but they have to be active speedmonkey members or we wont run them no bullshit :tongue1: . There you have it the challenge is there whats you say speedmonkey ;)
The participates are:
Phatboy : ------------------ Speedmonkey:
Tank ----------------- vs.
Nyteryder ------------- vs.
stikiller --------------- vs.
Phatboymr2 ------------ vs.
Mp5o ----------------- vs.
Hugo ----------------- vs.
e46bud --------------- vs.
nismosleeper ---------- vs.
OK, I didnt read the whole tread. Is a drag race or a roll-on? If its drag, Im game to run whoever wants some.
Oh, but my truck is down for a couple weeks, so I guess it depends on when this is.
The 240 might be up for roll-ons over 40...my 3rd gear synchros are gone.

Tank
07-26-2006, 11:32 PM
2-4 weeks thats all man come one we all can get teh wrenchs turned once the date is set in play we'll decide what kind of run butfor now this is a headsup so as not to say no one knew you know man so i hope you can make it out though man

Nyteryder
07-26-2006, 11:36 PM
OK, I didnt read the whole tread. Is a drag race or a roll-on? If its drag, Im game to run whoever wants some.
Oh, but my truck is down for a couple weeks, so I guess it depends on when this is.
The 240 might be up for roll-ons over 40...my 3rd gear synchros are gone.

Damn, I wouldnt mind runing your z. 240sx vs 240z

MR. 200SX
07-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I'll race the winners for some cheeseburgers.. Is not easy to be cheesy!!

Tank
07-26-2006, 11:42 PM
^post failure + life failure = jgnismoser :lmfao:

lightspeed
07-26-2006, 11:52 PM
Damn, I wouldnt mind runing your z. 240sx vs 240z
id prefer to run with the truck from a stop. my 240 is at a relative disadvantage from higher speeds due to its gearing and aerodynamics (lack of.) id be willing to run for fun sometime, maybe just not for the "crown" like this ;)
we'll see. if i dont have the truck back, i might not have a choice. you should be be able to beat my 240 from a roll though.

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 12:09 AM
id prefer to run with the truck from a stop. my 240 is at a relative disadvantage from higher speeds due to its gearing and aerodynamics (lack of.) id be willing to run for fun sometime, maybe just not for the "crown" like this ;)
we'll see. if i dont have the truck back, i might not have a choice. you should be be able to beat my 240 from a roll though.

Your 240 looked pretty quick on the hwy a few weeks back

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 01:52 AM
Your car is faster than a good bit of speedmonkey

the 3 slowest SM cars are the 350z, alex06rex, and KartboyWRX.

fastct9a
07-27-2006, 02:00 AM
Yo Will if my clutch is in on time before this happens am I good to run? I want to have some fun becuase ill be tuned as well FINALLY.

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 02:02 AM
ok here is the SM list of members (not necessarily running though, we still have to discuss):

Phill 2.3 Evo 8
Lightspeed (GMC truck/240z)
Rudy (white evo 8, yamaha R1)
Myself
Dan GGPIS3
Jon aka Drmcivicsi
V8this
Iloveboost
Alex06rex
Geovanni (300zx TT)
Ezequiel (mk4 supra TT)
____________<- ?????? secret weapon (sorry guys.. this one has to stay anonymous
Ming (SRT4)
Boris 0boost
ben e36 m3
sean c4 vette
KartboyWRX
Chris STi
Nelson Porsche Cayman
Julio RSX
Russ FC RX7
Albert RSX
Benwa.. but he's not in ga anymore
Ming 300zx TT (shortysm22)
Billythekid310
Fastct9a
______ pending
______ pending
______ pending

you can count the pendings and the anonymous as well as the others, no new members will be added to that total amount.

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 02:04 AM
Yo Will if my clutch is in on time before this happens am I good to run? I want to have some fun becuase ill be tuned as well FINALLY.

yep, we'll discuss it on sm private

GTScoob
07-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Cant wait for the vids on this. I need to get retuned and see how my car will fare.

Goldollar
07-27-2006, 05:05 AM
I didnt know i love boost is a SM, but its all good. This should be fun!

iloveboost
07-27-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm nothing to worry about.

Should be fine tuned by then, also. We barely messed with timing on my initial race gas run.

Time for some 118oct instead of the 112 we used before. =)

Tank
07-27-2006, 08:31 AM
ok here is the SM list of members (not necessarily running though, we still have to discuss):

Phill 2.3 Evo 8
Myself
Dan GGPIS3
Jon aka Drmcivicsi
V8this
Iloveboost
Alex06rex
Geovanni (300zx TT)
Ezequiel (mk4 supra TT)
____________<- ?????? secret weapon (sorry guys.. this one has to stay anonymous
Ming (SRT4)
Boris 0boost
ben e36 m3
sean c4 vette
KartboyWRX
Chris STi
Nelson Porsche Cayman
Julio RSX
Russ FC RX7
Albert RSX
Billythekid310
Fastct9a
______ pending
______ pending
______ pending

you can count the pendings and the anonymous as well as the others, no new members will be added to that total amount.

ok im reading this list hmm never knew some of those names on there was monkey since when was this Will well none the less should still be fun but i need to know whos running from that list, please and thank you :D

silenced :ninja:

4dmin
07-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Team Motto
"speedmonkey... doing whatever it takes to win.. even if it calls for your death"

:lmfao: bahhh that was priceless! +25

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 08:47 AM

Are you SM

Tank
07-27-2006, 08:49 AM
Oh and one more thing Will i dont know if the unnamed one should be allowed to ride cause you could very well call in any last minute person for that not saying you would but hey if you cant list them or atleast pm me and let me know they wont be ran or counted homie im sure you understand my friend

silenced:ninja:

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Dan, Ming, iloveboost, fastct9a, are not sm, just people you know, so I guess we can just add people we know to phatboy for the races?

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 08:55 AM

Phill 2.3 Evo 8
Myself
Dan GGPIS3
Jon aka Drmcivicsi
V8this
Iloveboost
Alex06rex
Geovanni (300zx TT)
Ezequiel (mk4 supra TT)
Ming (SRT4)
Boris 0boost
ben e36 m3
sean c4 vette
KartboyWRX
Chris STi
Nelson Porsche Cayman
Julio RSX
Russ FC RX7
Albert RSX
Billythekid310
Fastct9a
______ pending
______ pending
______ pending

I just got off the phone with Dan last night and he confirmed that he 'WAS NOT" an official SM member

it seems you are getting confused with the word affiliate and member b/c I don't see alot of these ppl rocking any type of SM banners in their sig

i love boost just barely put his on last night

but it's all good Will...we know you scared otherwise you wouldn't be pulling this shit out your ass...

JUST MAN UP AND ACCPET THE CHALLENGE...YOU KNOW DAMN WELL I KNOW WHO WAS IN SM B4 THIS CALL OUT SO DON'T COME IN HERE WITH THIS BULLSHIT

Tank
07-27-2006, 09:02 AM
like i said before phatboy will not run no one but actual speedmonkey members period so claim the whole ATL area but dont have people add speedmonkey to sig for extra help or this shit will be cancelled.

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 09:20 AM
23psi vs 23psi all turbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more like 40psi plus bottle vs 23psi :D

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 09:22 AM
more like 40psi plus bottle vs 23psi :D

SHit, now Im gonna have to bring out the busa

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
im slow

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 09:24 AM
From what I heard last weekend your main weapon is always on LIMP MODE:lmfao:

...and what did you hear? :thinking:

Tank
07-27-2006, 09:27 AM
your avoiding teh point there speedmonkey

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 09:31 AM
umm ^^ which speedmonkey u talking to tank lol

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 09:33 AM
Dan, Ming, iloveboost, fastct9a, are not sm, just people you know, so I guess we can just add people we know to phatboy for the races?

^^^All of the people on this list hang out at the private speedmonkey meets, but some of them don't necessarily want a label in their sig. This was expressed at one of the meets which is completely cool by the rest of us.

Kinda like how Dan doesn't want to affiliate with any particular group, yet we all know he's grandfathered into speedmonkey. He is one of the speedmonkey elders also.

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 09:38 AM
^^^All of the people on this list hang out at the private speedmonkey meets, but some of them don't necessarily want a label in their sig. This was expressed at one of the meets which is completely cool by the rest of us.

Kinda like how Dan doesn't want to affiliate with any particular group, yet we all know he's grandfathered into speedmonkey. He is one of the speedmonkey elders also.

Does that make me a sm because I am out there to?

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 09:39 AM

So you're saying anyone who is grandfathered in a crew is allowed to run.....but then why does he say publicly he's not an OFFICAL MEMBER OF SM over and pver again

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 09:40 AM
The participates are:

Phatboy :

Tank ----------------- vs.

Nyteryder ------------- vs.

Stikiller --------------- vs.

Phatboymr2 ------------ vs.

Mp5o ----------------- vs.

Hugo ----------------- vs.

e46bud --------------- vs.

nismosleeper ---------- vs.

"IF" my car is running pRopERlY, I will run everybody on this list. KEY WORD being IF.

Should be interesting.

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Does that make me a sm because I am out there to?

We have "other" Speedmonkey private meets that only a few select people actually come to. The meets that Will organizes randomly aren't Speedmonkey, moreso just Will bored and wanting to feel loved. :goodjob:

So you're saying anyone who is grandfathered in a crew is allowed to run.....but then why does he say publicly he's not an OFFICAL MEMBER OF SM over and pver again

Mostly because he's gay. :gay:

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Mostly because he's gay. :gay:

You know you're looking like a bitch right now...by going along with this shit, you of all ppl know what is BS what is not...you're starting to make think different about you grandpa

Or better yet how bout we cancel this shit until you guys act like men

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 09:59 AM
"IF" my car is running pRopERlY, I will run everybody on this list. KEY WORD being IF.

Should be interesting.

So you dont mind us activaing all of our prospects, and adding random people we know?

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 10:10 AM
jeeeezzz... PBR getting picky 'bout who's gonna run and who's not?

If ppl wanna associate themselves with SM, let 'em... is their choice and they're doing it on their own free will. On the same note, if someone wants to associate with PBR, let 'em as well. In the end, its all in fun right? Or we actually doing this for "territory", haha. =D

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 10:14 AM
jeeeezzz... PBR getting picky 'bout who's gonna run and who's not?

If ppl wanna associate themselves with SM, let 'em... is their choice and they're doing it on their own free will. On the same note, if someone wants to associate with PBR, let 'em as well. In the end, its all in fun right? Or we actually doing this for "territory", haha. =D

Actually it's about crew vs crew not who you know vs who you know

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:14 AM
this is supposed to be phatboy vs speedmonkey members...no friends and buddies and shit just members.....but if were going to play it like that...i got a couple "tricks" up my sleeve...

Muahahaha

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:15 AM
looks like its going to be

PHATBOY RACING vs IA Kills Forum.....

WE AINT SKURREEEDDDD

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 10:16 AM
You know you're looking like a bitch right now...by going along with this shit, you of all ppl know what is BS what is not...you're starting to make think different about you grandpa

Or better yet how bout we cancel this shit until you guys act like men

Jesus christ Hugo, do you have to take everything so serious. Go get laid already. FUCK!

This is suppose to be for fun right. Stop acting like this is personal.

..and, you better put 3 turbos on your car, 2 ain't gonna do shit against me when I'm done! :tongue1: Chubby!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Jesus christ Hugo, do you have to take everything so serious. Go get laid already. FUCK!

This is suppose to be for fun right. Stop acting like this is personal.

..and, you better put 3 turbos on your car, 2 ain't gonna do shit against me when I'm done! :tongue1: Chubby!

haha damn hugo he just called you chubby...

i say you take PHIL out hugo......TAKE HIM OUT

KevinT707
07-27-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm neither SM or PhatBoy, but I'd like to run E36Bud's M3. :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 10:20 AM
haha damn hugo he just called you chubby...

i say you take PHIL out hugo......TAKE HIM OUT

The only thing Hugo could beat me at is a wiener eating contest because I heard he can suck down some wieners.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm neither SM or PhatBoy, but I'd like to run E36Bud's M3. :goodjob:

his car is finsished, we can make that happen

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:25 AM
so we got a set date or what.

Tank
07-27-2006, 10:30 AM
im working on the date as we speak but the supra knows whoss in speedmonkey and wont run anyone otherwise dont make me ask my daddy to come visit

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 10:31 AM
yall are some serious fucking bitches, EVERYONE ON THAT LIST is a member except for Dan whos afraid someone who hates me is gonna fuck his car up for being an SM, everyone on that list has accepted to be a member for awhile now (it really doesnt matter, Dan will be a SM wether he likes it or not, hes an old senile man so i will make his decisions), most recent one was Iloveboost. some people choose not to have anything on their sig, i dont really care. these are not people we hang out with and are just "friends" with. just because you didnt know, doesnt mean they werent there... after all there IS a private SM subforum.

you said make a list of members, and then make a list of people who will run.. shit.. i just got part 1 done, and everyones already pissing their panties, get rid of hugo.. obviously he's contagious.

Tank
07-27-2006, 10:32 AM
:slap: shutup when am i gonna get some mexican dinner nigga

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:42 AM
when did dan,ming, and i love boost become speedmonkey??

I dont really care, im just wondering....

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 10:46 AM
hugo seems to think he knows me and everyone in SM very well.. because i guess knowing someones Tel # automatically makes you their best friend. HUGO.. you dont know shit. and it doesnt even matter when this all goes down.. because it'll be one of those nights you stay in the house to watch "the passion of christ" because it just a so bad ass movie and decided you were too cool to call and cancel, you even stood up your own boys.. how fucking lame.

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
well i've known dan (iloveboost) online forever, finally met him in person, cool cat, we talked, he was in.

Ming, i wanted it to be an SM giving mastakillah the spanking, so i recruited ming.. we talked, he accepted, end of story

Dan is a monkey by force, regardless of what he says. but since dan apparently out of nowhere is just toooo sick fast to be a SM, we can leave him out if you guys want. the outcome will more than likely still be the same

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 10:57 AM
^ Damn son just read the whole thread, this shit is going to be tight ass fuck. Any ways

NismoSleeper vs Me (0-60) either your in or you LOSE
Anyone else vs Me (0-60) what now, this is no bullshit talking, yall want to do this lets do it right. We can have some hwy runs but lets also have some dig runs as well. LOL

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 10:58 AM
^ Damn son just read the whole thread, this shit is going to be tight ass fuck. Any ways

NismoSleeper vs Me (0-60) either your in or you LOSE
Anyone else vs Me (0-60) what now, this is no bullshit talking, yall whant to do this lets do it right. We can have some hwy runs but lets also have some dig runs as well. LOL

lol, just do 1/4 dig runs. and dont be a fag with your 0-60 bullshit lol

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow this is going to be interesting.

Maniaç
LOL, man fuck that, alright

0-100

Bitch Ass oh and Will I have some bad news were can we talk about it???

PhAtBoYMr2
well i've known dan (iloveboost) online forever, finally met him in person, cool cat, we talked, he was in.

Ming, i wanted it to be an SM giving mastakillah the spanking, so i recruited ming.. we talked, he accepted, end of story

Dan is a monkey by force, regardless of what he says. but since dan apparently out of nowhere is just toooo sick fast to be a SM, we can leave him out if you guys want. the outcome will more than likely still be the same

no asian people allowed so dan has to sit this out...

this is a blacks vs hispanic thing...

hahahhaha

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:06 AM
^ Alright me vs you what do you say

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Thats cool Will, you will have our updated roster shortly

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 11:09 AM
^ Alright me vs you what do you say

sounds good just as long as my motor is in the car.....

do we have a date yet boys

Tank
07-27-2006, 11:11 AM
roster updated ........................more to come

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 11:14 AM
This is gonna be a lot of runs... we planning on doing all of this in 1 day/night?

Also, I noticed Big Baller's on the PBR list... perhaps I shall come out 'n play too... should be fun.

Oh... and I've been wanting to race Emily once her car's done... she wants to try to destroy meh... =D

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 11:15 AM
This is gonna be a lot of runs... we planning on doing all of this in 1 day/night?

Also, I noticed Big Baller's on the PBR list... perhaps I shall come out 'n play too... should be fun.

Im not sure if were going to get this all in one night. But every single race will be video taped and we will make a good compilation video to go around boards and what not..................

WE NEED TO SET RULES AND REGULATION WE CAN AGREE ON.

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:16 AM

Oh... and I've been wanting to race Emily once her car's done... she wants to try to destroy meh... =D

I hope you got a 40R or some nitrous, because my fox body is done and it runs from a dig.

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 11:17 AM
emilys and andy are PBR prospects.

Tank
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
this is gonna be hella fun thats what counts but we will work out a schedule soon as Will gives me a accurate list of people running atleast make it even to the amount we have please and thankyou..................oh Will we know you skurred

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
sounds good just as long as my motor is in the car.....

do we have a date yet boys

Word,

and yeah when is all this crazyness going to go down.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 11:20 AM
Its gettin wild and crazy in here...WILD AND CRAZY

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Man SpeedMonkey is never skurred, either way yall all better come with it

Tank
07-27-2006, 11:23 AM
the dat ewill be giving once the List on wills side comes out as who will run and then we will set rules times and nights when it will go down we need some good video guys i dont want none of that all i see is headlight shit someone get a good fucking camera this is bg business right here

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Its gettin wild and crazy in here...WILD AND CRAZY

LOL, like girls gone wild videos. WILD girls CRAZY tits.:D

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:26 AM
the dat ewill be giving once the List on wills side comes out as who will run and then we will set rules times and nights when it will go down we need some good video guys i dont want none of that all i see is headlight shit someone get a good fucking camera this is bg business right here

Damn son, well I am in but I really need to to know when, so I can hurry up and finish up my.............. never mind. :D

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Muhwahahahahaha

Baby STI, Daddys coming and hes got a big belt in his hand.

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 11:32 AM
I hope you got a 40R or some nitrous, because my fox body is done and it runs from a dig.

I'll be on my stock turbo or rebuilt gt35r... depends on when these races will be set. Should be fun.

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Muhwahahahahaha

Baby STI, Daddys coming and hes got a big belt in his hand.

Is that right, and that is just to fool people, when they end up racing me they quickly find out I am not a Baby STi, you want to try your luck???;)

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:35 AM
Is that right, and that is just to fool people when they end up racing me they soon find out I am not a Baby STi, you want to try your luck???;)

Yep sounds good,

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:37 AM
Word, how about a dig run, 1/8 what do you say

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Dig 1\4 which car do you want to run my STI

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:40 AM
LOL damn all those cars are yours???? Man you are a Baller

Alright i'm down I hope you have some mods in that STi

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
LOL damn all those cars are yours???? Man you are a Baller

Alright i'm down I hope you have some mods in that STi

Just an exhaust, I'm supposed to pick up my AP this week.

Matt

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 11:45 AM
hugo seems to think he knows me and everyone in SM very well.. because i guess knowing someones Tel # automatically makes you their best friend. HUGO.. you dont know shit. and it doesnt even matter when this all goes down.. because it'll be one of those nights you stay in the house to watch "the passion of christ" because it just a so bad ass movie and decided you were too cool to call and cancel, you even stood up your own boys.. how fucking lame.

EL OH EL @ Best friend comment....

Bitch you wish I would stay home for this shit cuz I know you's a scared lil bitch when it comes to getting your ass handed to ya don't worry lil one i'll play easy with ya i'll start in 4th and let you start in 3rd when we run..Well there's one thing I know on thing for sure SM is playin bitch otherwise he wouldn't of made some BS roster all good though homie we'll even the playin fields

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:46 AM
Just an exhaust, I'm supposed to pick up my AP this week.

Matt

Word,

its on this should be good. Good Luck :goodjob:

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:48 AM
EL OH EL @ Best friend comment....

Bitch you wish I would stay home for this shit cuz I know you's a scared lil bitch when it comes to getting your ass handed to ya don't worry lil one i'll play easy with ya i'll start in 4th and let you start in 3rd when we run..Well there's one thing I know for SM is playin bitch otherwise he wouldn't of made some BS roster all ggod though homie we'll even the playin fields

This is all I read. (Bitch you wish :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .)

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 11:48 AM
the excitement is killing me. This is the war of the wars right here, who is the fastest crew around....lets do this shit fellas

Maybe we can have a set date....how about the night of nopi? everyone should be able to come out than

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 11:50 AM
This is all I read. (Bitch you wish :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: .)

Push the SAP button then you'll be able to read it better

mi amigo

Tank
07-27-2006, 11:51 AM
the excitement is killing me. This is the war of the wars right here, who is the fastest crew around....lets do this shit fellas

Maybe we can have a set date....how about the night of nopi? everyone should be able to come out than

are you fucking kidding me thats the worst weekend to do anything due to the ricer heaven thats brought about however how about this aug 24-27th will be the projected dates

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 11:59 AM
are you fucking kidding me thats the worst weekend to do anything due to the ricer heaven thats brought about however how about this aug 24-27th will be the projected dates

That should be good, Thursday-Sunday huh

we should have the first two day for dig runs and the other two for hwy runs.

Or just 1 day of dig and 1 day of hwy runs.

:thinking:

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 12:00 PM
Thats alot of runs youre going to have to spread them out if no one wants to go to jail.

Matt

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Push the SAP button then you'll be able to read it better

mi amigo

Amigo??????? I have only seen you about twice.

But I have notice that you change alot, when you are around SM.

But when you are in IA you turn into this wanabe tuff guy. Thats so :gay: but cute;)

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
Amigo??????? I have only seen you about twice.

But I have notice that you change alot, when you are around SM.

But when you are in IA you turn into this wanabe tuff guy. Thats so :gay: but cute;)

ummmm....no one approaches smart guy. but you can try me if you'd like

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 12:11 PM
Why not up the stakes....Winner gets to keep their sub-forum, Loser gets deleted

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 12:12 PM
OHHHH and who ever loses buys the winner dinner at Nicolis Roof.

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 12:17 PM
OHHHH and who ever loses buys the winner dinner at Nicolis Roof.

I don't know about that but i'm being SERIOUS about upping the stakes

CHADbee
07-27-2006, 12:17 PM
goddamn people. calm the fuck down. remember...ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN! is there any money on this? NO. this won't even be able determin the "fastest" team. the only way to do something like that would go to a track, each crew run their cars and devide the total times by the amount of cars to get an avarge ET. this is just "fun" where one member from SM runs a member from PBR, and someone wins/or loses...ur not gonna be able to be matched up perfect.

lightspeed
07-27-2006, 12:18 PM
no asian people allowed so dan has to sit this out...
this is a blacks vs hispanic thing...
hahahhaha
Damn, Im a honkey. I guess Im out too. :rolleyes:

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL, drama yayyyyy

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 12:19 PM
Damn, Im a honkey. I guess Im out too. :rolleyes:

Affirmative action FTW!!!

lightspeed
07-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Your 240 looked pretty quick on the hwy a few weeks back
shhhhhh...
I dont know what youre talking about. that wasnt me ;)

Oh, do bikes count. Hmmm...
OK, me vs nyteryder from a roll with my bike vs 240sx haha

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 12:24 PM
.i got a couple "tricks" up my sleeve...

I've met a few of these tricks too.

Talk about HOS!

fastct9a
07-27-2006, 12:28 PM
This is going to be good. I think ill be ready by then. Will made the list and said no one else would be added now that hes made the list you trying to get anyone else that not on SM to take a spot in PBR. LOSERS...OLOLOLOOLL.....J/K Its all fun and games so everyone be ready as they can be.

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 12:48 PM
im really not scared, im going to lose to most of these cars myself.. probably all of them.

but i figured any "team" with hugo in it would throw a fit once they saw the list of members. oh well.. so be it

Hugo likes to take everytghing seriously online alex, dont worry about him PBR would be a bad fucking team with out him in it.

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 12:49 PM
shhhhhh...

thats right.. lightspeed (gmc truck/240z/ and bike)

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 12:51 PM
I'll gladly join either team if we're racing for dinner... loser buys me Korean BBQ or a sushi feast... =D

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 12:52 PM
I'll gladly join either team if we're racing for dinner... loser buys me Korean BBQ or a sushi feast... =D

We can start our own team and have Korean BBQ meets...

Tank
07-27-2006, 12:53 PM
well this still be fun maybe i will changfe the title to red vs blue LOL

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 12:57 PM
We can start our own team and have Korean BBQ meets...

Yes... yes we could...

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Yes... yes we could...

GALBEE FTW!

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes... yes we could...

You however would have to drive me there.

GsrTurbo320
07-27-2006, 01:01 PM
GO PHATBOY! :goodjob:

& A BIG FUCK YOU
TO SPEEDMONKEY!!!!
:2up:

x2

x3 :lmfao: :lmfao:

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:01 PM
You however would have to drive me there.

If you pay, sure... it'll be a date. =D

crafty
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Lightspeed what kinda bike do you have...

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 01:02 PM
If you pay, sure... it'll be a date. =D

i<3cock

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
FYI.

I put out on the 1st date.

he sure does, i can vouch for that.

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:03 PM
i<3cock

dang... you don't play games and get straight to the point, eh?

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
www.meatspin.com = me on the first date

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:04 PM
^.^

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 01:07 PM
damn all this fucking crying other nothing GROW THE FUCK UP who cares its just for fucking fun ill see yall there but for real the bullshit needs to stop on both sides

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 01:07 PM
shhhhhh...

You vs darius on his bike

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 01:08 PM
btw charles is a speedmonkey too =)

he just doesnt want to say anything =)

Tank
07-27-2006, 01:09 PM
^ shutup :slap: let us have our drama LOL but seriously wheres the list of people running

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 01:10 PM
btw charles is a speedmonkey too =)

he just doesnt want to say anything =)

Fuck that!

Me and him just started a crew! Didn't you get the memo!

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Fuck that!

Me and him just started a crew! Didn't you get the memo!

lol hahaha no hes my BITCH :goodjob: :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

350Z Killa
07-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Im not sure if were going to get this all in one night. But every single race will be video taped and we will make a good compilation video to go around boards and what not..................

WE NEED TO SET RULES AND REGULATION WE CAN AGREE ON.

i thought u didn't like mr.big baller.... what some will do just for a win.... sad.... just sad... :screwy:

Tank
07-27-2006, 01:13 PM
i thought u didn't like mr.big baller.... what some will do just for a win.... sad.... just sad... :screwy:
shut the fuck up bitch you know nothing :2up:

crafty
07-27-2006, 01:13 PM
LOL.. all this fighting.. Lets just meet up tonight and get some of this racing out of the way..

Tank
07-27-2006, 01:15 PM
LOL.. all this fighting.. Lets just meet up tonight and get some of this racing out of the way..
nah gotta have some e-fightin makes teh plot thicken and the story develop lol

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:18 PM
www.meatspin.com = me on the first date

With something like this, how can I resist making a "crew" with HalfBaked. =D

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Hahaha you so abuse your mod powers.

crafty
07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
OMG I just threw up.. HOLY SHIT...

350Z Killa
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
shut the fuck up bitch you know nothing :2up:

i know that sm doesn't bring in bitches and thats all that really matters.

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Hahaha you so abuse your mod powers.

huh? it's not like I'm forcing you to be crazy gay... jeeez, always accusing the minorities of shit. -.-;

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 01:25 PM
350Z Killa

^ True That

And I to eat stock 350z's but I eat them for dinner

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 01:29 PM
huh? it's not like I'm forcing you to be crazy gay... jeeez, always accusing the minorities of shit. -.-;

bitch why aint u working

350Z Killa
07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
SM = SEXUAL MOLESTERS.... yall gonna get FUCKED!

St0lenR
07-27-2006, 01:31 PM
bitch why aint u working

For real yo....Charles I need a video card with a black fan

hook it up

lightspeed
07-27-2006, 01:35 PM
You vs darius on his bike
depends on what kinda bike he has. i typically dont drag race it, because Ive had two acquiantenances die streetracing bikes, and I typically think its stupid. but I might do roll-ons with it.

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 01:39 PM
bitch why aint u working

Browsing forums and the rest of the internet all day is "working" for me... oh, the hard work I endure to pay for parts. =D

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 01:45 PM
Browsing forums and the rest of the internet all day is "working" for me... oh, the hard work I endure to pay for parts. =D

u fucking fag =)

Tank
07-27-2006, 02:00 PM
added confirmed names to my knowledge this will be fun i gurantee

silence:ninja:

GGPIS3
07-27-2006, 02:33 PM
SM = SEXUAL MOLESTERS.... yall gonna get FUCKED!

el oh el... who is this guy?? for real? anyone know?? i like his style... hahaa :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 02:58 PM
lol i would like to know who it is too...but ya fuckers this will be fun

Vteckidd
07-27-2006, 04:16 PM
what ahould my T67 Honda go up against?

fastct9a
07-27-2006, 04:27 PM
Dont you have cars to be working on....hheehhe j/k id like to see it in action, not against me or anything though...lol

Vteckidd
07-27-2006, 04:35 PM
lol it prob wont be done for at least another 30days or i would have entered the King of the Kills forum

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 05:03 PM
lol it prob wont be done for at least another 30days or i would have entered the King of the Kills forum

mike, since PBR is over there claiming big baller at last minute, i should recruit your bitch ass.. hows food discounts and lifetime supply of Dos Equis sound?

Vteckidd
07-27-2006, 05:04 PM
sounds tasty, might mix it up a little bit

Turbo Dave says he belongs to noone el oh el

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 05:06 PM
sounds tasty, might mix it up a little bit

Turbo Dave says he belongs to noone el oh el

tell dave i'll throw in a few latina bitches... thats an offer he cant refuse.

Leadfoot_mf
07-27-2006, 05:19 PM
mike, since PBR is over there claiming big baller at last minute, i should recruit your bitch ass.. hows food discounts and lifetime supply of Dos Equis sound?

food discounts and beer........hmmmmmm is this offer open? :cheers:

AnclyT
07-27-2006, 05:34 PM
august 24-27 will be cutting it close for me,

make the date later!!! :yes:

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 05:53 PM
There is no definate on the date yet

Tank
07-27-2006, 06:29 PM
im back bitchs what did i miss

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 06:54 PM
im back bitchs what did i miss

that phat boy racing is going down :D :goodjob: :eek:

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:00 PM
whats that speedmonkey got deported and phatboy rules oh ok got it

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 07:09 PM
whats that speedmonkey got deported and phatboy rules oh ok got it

btw SM's... whoever of you beats the most phatboys, gets a custom tag that i will pay for

custom tag will be: PBRLOL

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:13 PM
How bout this if will can beat any car he can get the tag himself LOL

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 07:19 PM
that phat boy racing is going down :D :goodjob: :eek:

Its gonna take more than 1 fast 240

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 07:20 PM
btw SM's... whoever of you beats the most phatboys, gets a custom tag that i will pay for

custom tag will be: FUCKSM

Sounds good to me

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 07:24 PM
I just woke up and wow, what a bunch of bitch ass's.

I'm going to talk to Will about our REAL list of people, and Jeremy, you figure out your REAL list of people. Lets cut all the bullshit!

If we are going to have fun with this, lets atleast stop all the bullshit with last minute recruiting both sides are doing. Cool?

Should we limit this to 10 or 12 people from both sides. The top 10 fastest cars from both sides. I don't see a need to have 2 fourteen second cars race each other, do you?

Will, I'm calling you now.

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:29 PM
^now thats what im talking about someone about there business and yeah i agree with that totally except the bitch part you can kiss my ass on that one lol

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 07:42 PM

I'm going to talk to Will about our REAL list of people, and Jeremy, you figure out your REAL list of people. Lets cut all the bullshit!

If we are going to have fun with this, lets atleast stop all the bullshit with last minute recruiting both sides are doing. Cool?

Should we limit this to 10 or 12 people from both sides. The top 10 fastest cars from both sides. I don't see a need to have 2 fourteen second cars race each other, do you?

agreed, just wanted to post ALL members of SM i never said any of those guys would be running like we discussed.

problem here is these cats think we're playing a bitching game, i mean.. i COULD play that game and get some friends i have here and there to run, but i gave a list of the members, control was lost and they try to play the game they accused me of playing in the first place.. oh well, BACK TO THE BAT CAVE!

2.3 Evo 8
07-27-2006, 07:43 PM
The real list will be up shortly!

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:49 PM
nigga i know i know we waiting damn niggas gettin al serious when we trying to have some damn fun god

Vteckidd
07-27-2006, 07:49 PM
I will race for the highest bidder, 600whp car is in my stable

SL33P3R
07-27-2006, 07:57 PM
I wanna run a slow car

So someone put me up against a slow car

tank put me against a slow car

-Taylor

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 08:09 PM

finally the voice of reason

Nyteryder
07-27-2006, 08:12 PM
funny thing is our list is legit with the exeption of big baller, baller, and darius. Everyone eles is a member and official prospects that have been listed in our forum for a while.

3.5altman
07-27-2006, 08:15 PM
damn this should be good

Tank
07-27-2006, 08:21 PM
I wanna run a slow car

So someone put me up against a slow car

tank put me against a slow car

-Taylor

ok ill find you a d-series honda to race you should win that one homie lol

Tank
07-27-2006, 08:22 PM
funny thing is our list is legit with the exeption of big baller, baller, and darius. Everyone eles is a member and official prospects that have been listed in our forum for a while.
yep thats so true you can see ours out and proud LOL but ehh :rolleyes: you know those monkeys LOL J/P

SpeedMonkey
07-27-2006, 08:23 PM
nigga i know i know we waiting damn niggas gettin al serious when we trying to have some damn fun god

no one got serious. i posted a list of SM members. alot of SM's dont even get online, but you've met them ie: Rudy, Geovanni, Ezequiel and few others.

again alot of these cats are members since day 1, i did NOT make a list of people who would run.. I THOUGHT I MADE THAT CLEAR.

i had no idea you were posting a ALL MEMBER list.. i never knew you guys were that small LOL

GGPIS3
07-27-2006, 08:28 PM

whats really funny is that i dont think SM has a true list like PBR does... as long as i've known will, there has never been any true legitimacy of SM as a club... its more of a mentality and a big group of friends who are mostly obsessed with their cars or have some serious mental issues. so for will to get a list together.... shit... he could call all of mexico with all their starlets to come run... el oh el...

i dont know why pbr wants to create this sense of competition amongst friends, but dont get me wrong.. i still love competition... win or lose... its all good. can't say nobodys feelings aren't gonna get hurt... but w/e... i probably aint gonna run regardless.... conflict of interest. ;)

i dont want to destroy the relationship between my engine and tranny...

Tank
07-27-2006, 08:31 PM
whats really funny is that i dont think SM has a true list like PBR does... as long as i've known will, there has never been any true legitimacy of SM as a club... its more of a mentality and a big group of friends who are mostly obsessed with their cars or have some serious mental issues. so for will to get a list together.... shit... he could call all of mexico with all their starlets to come run... el oh el...

i dont know why pbr wants to create this sense of competition amongst friends, but dont get me wrong.. i still love competition... win or lose... its all good. can't say nobodys feelings are gonna get hurt... but w/e... i probably aint gonna run regardless.... conflict of interest. ;)

i dont want to destroy the relationship between my engine and tranny...
guess what dan i got a r154 for 400 bucks today ,......seriousl i did :goodjob: LOL but i feel what your saying but its for fun man we love cars to but theres like 3 maybe 4 teams even worth shit on this site "for running" so we gotta do something to keep entertained besides this is only round one homie more to come :goodjob:

SpooL'DGsR
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
well damm this shit is gonna be crazy, i like the idea of team vs team.

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 09:04 PM
I know a guy with a supra 6 speed for sale, but get ready to peel down I know he wants atleast 3500 with the badass clutch.

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 09:23 PM
well damm this shit is gonna be crazy, i like the idea of team vs team.

About damn time man. PBR's Altima Vs SM's Wrx, Lets do it, no bullshit lets end this rivalry once and for all.

Come with it man come with it.:cool:

Big Baller
07-27-2006, 09:45 PM

LOL, Scared much

drmcivicsi
07-27-2006, 09:56 PM
LOL, Scared much

naw not at all :D :goodjob:

HalfBaked
07-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Will....

I Love latina womena and I love dos equis amber!

DOes that offer stand for me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-27-2006, 10:26 PM
some ppl are taking this shit way to seriously bitches calm down smoke a blunt fuck some bitches and eat a good meal just relax its all in fun

ct9a gsr
07-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but... don't all of us run each other some time or another every month or so? So I guess this is the same thing 'cept just with two sides?

Tank
07-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but... don't all of us run each other some time or another every month or so? So I guess this is the same thing 'cept just with two sides?
correct now shutup chrales your ruining the e-drama :lmfao:

SL33P3R
07-27-2006, 10:44 PM
I wanna run Billy :)

haha

-Taylor

On_Her_Face
07-27-2006, 10:47 PM
I wanna run Billy :)

haha

-Taylor

im down.. from a dig (real men run from digs) to 100.. street tires only :taun: rwd ftw! lol

SL33P3R
07-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Your auto too.

from a roll, thats what i want

-Taylor

im jk with ya anyway

On_Her_Face
07-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Your auto too.

from a roll, thats what i want

-Taylor

im jk with ya anyway

i know :( i know but the 350 wont be :bump: no more auto tragic

Tank
07-27-2006, 11:02 PM
god will you 2 ricers just the fuck up LOL J/P

Leadfoot_mf
07-27-2006, 11:22 PM
i think both teams should line up on the hwy and have a cannon ball run type race like say point a to 50 miles later point b and everyone leave at the same time. lol

ct9a gsr
07-28-2006, 12:07 AM
How about we setup a point system for this competition... hear me out and tell me what you think:

Both teams will meet up at the same location with the same amount of actual racers participating... each team's roster will be decided before meeting up. Once at the location, each racer's name will be written on a piece of paper for their respective team. A coin will be flipped afterwards. The winner can decide if they want to choose their racer first or let the other team choose theirs first.

The team that chooses their racer first will do so. The opposing team will then choose a racer to race against that team's racer. Those two will race and the winner will score one point for their team. Once a person on the team's roster has raced, his name will be crossed off and can not race again until the whole roster has raced. Winning team from the race can choose if they want to choose their racer or let the other team choose first for the next race.

Now you think to yourself, "this isn't fair... if one team has a slower person racing, the other team can just choose their really fast person to easily win a point!"... this is true, but you gotta think of it like spades. If you sacrifice your fast driver to beat the opposing team's slow driver, what's gonna happen when that team puts up a fast driver and all your fast drivers have already raced? Keep it fair and use strategy if you'd like... put some thought into it.

This will ensure EVERYONE races at least once... also ensures that races are done with the minimum amount of cars on the road possible so there's not a trail of ppl following. This also makes this competition more synergetic instead of focusing on one or two racers on each team. The stronger/faster the overall mean of your team's cars and drivers, the more likely you'll win. Also ensures there's an accurate way to judge which team wins at the end of the night. If there's enough time, we could cycle the roster more than once.

Thoughts... opinions?

accrdpusha
07-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Damn you put a lot of thought into that.

Nyteryder
07-28-2006, 02:28 AM
How about we setup a point system for this competition... hear me out and tell me what you think:

Thoughts... opinions?

I am so mad that I like your idea. *slams door and leaves*

SpoolBus
07-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Damn can you create a power point cause I can't follow that worth a shit....I say you do duck duck gooose..... :thinking:

2.3 Evo 8
07-28-2006, 07:41 AM
September 2nd or 9th would give everybody plenty of time to prepare. Is this enough time for both sides?

SL33P3R
07-28-2006, 07:43 AM
But this is Deff gonna be on a friday or saturday night correct?

-Taylor

2.3 Evo 8
07-28-2006, 07:45 AM
I think the "official" date and time should be discussed in private.

Nyteryder
07-28-2006, 07:48 AM
Is everyone gonna be out tonight

SL33P3R
07-28-2006, 07:53 AM
I think the "official" date and time should be discussed in private.

agreed

-Taylor

iloveboost
07-28-2006, 07:58 AM

I may be out Saturday night.

I've got some race gas to kill, heh.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-28-2006, 08:00 AM
*bangs head against keyboard*

Cross your fingers and hope the mr2 is running by then, i should have my motor by next week hopefully :cheers:

Tank
07-28-2006, 08:08 AM

Thoughts... opinions?

god damn charles i gotta say thats a fucking fantastic ass idea :goodjob: pissed i didnt think of it myself accually if i knew how to rep people id rep teh shit out of you and 2.3evo pm me about the date reason we are shooting for around the projected date is because our ceo will be home hopefully around that time which would add even more effect to charles idea but im all for what charles is saying Will what do you think we can do it like that if you want

Leadfoot_mf
07-28-2006, 09:16 AM

i am out of town see everyone at the varsity