no

Tank
07-28-2006, 11:21 AM
hell no
watch the damn video no need for the walmart rice crew to be around

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

SL33P3R
07-28-2006, 11:37 AM
So we are gonna do this somtime in september?

Thats alot of time, some peoples set-ups may change by then, or could have some other goodies .....:ninja:

One last thing, do we have to have street tires?

-Taylor

TIGERJC
07-28-2006, 11:48 AM
So we are gonna do this somtime in september?

Thats alot of time, some peoples set-ups may change by then, or could have some other goodies .....:ninja:

One last thing, do we have to have street tires?

-Taylor

It can't be limited to street tires. The civic,supra, srt4 and any other high horsepower fwd application cant catch traction for shit from a dig.

SL33P3R
07-28-2006, 11:54 AM
It can't be limited to street tires. The civic,supra, srt4 and any other high horsepower fwd application cant catch traction for shit from a dig.

supra is RWD :goodjob: :D

sounds good to me

-Taylor

TIGERJC
07-28-2006, 12:01 PM
supra is RWD :goodjob: :D

sounds good to me

-Taylor

(sarcasm on)thanks for pointing that out (sarcasm off). supra still cant catch traction 4 shit :D

PhAtBoYMr2
07-28-2006, 12:06 PM
thanks for pointing that out. supra still cant catch traction 4 shit :D

right about that. Drags are a must once you get in a 500+whp supra if your trying to make traction from a dig.

this is why we drive mr2's. :goodjob:

TIGERJC
07-28-2006, 12:11 PM
STOCK supra can barely catch traction

SpooL'DGsR
07-28-2006, 12:40 PM
im down.. from a dig (real men run from digs) to 100.. street tires only :taun: rwd ftw! lol

i wanna run you also..... :goodjob:

b0ki
07-28-2006, 12:51 PM
You guys should wait till come back from Miami :) ~ Then iam ready to run with some better power ..... :p

Tank
07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
You guys should wait till come back from Miami :) ~ Then iam ready to run with some better power ..... :p
no one wants to play with you :slap: lol j/p

lightspeed
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
right about that. Drags are a must once you get in a 500+whp supra if your trying to make traction from a dig.

high HP supras can actually hook...some of them pretty well actually...even with mostly stock suspension. The issue is that most people who have them:
1. cant drive
2. wont tune them properly
3. dont set them up to drag race
(usually its a combination of these.)
Ive seen lots of supras cut decent 60's, without a ton of mods.
look at the customer and shop cars that SP/titan/boostlogic/WOTM builds... Even BG Dan's car put down good 60's with a fairly stock suspension and 6 speed, back in the days.

Big Baller
07-28-2006, 01:30 PM
high HP supras can actually hook...some of them pretty well actually...even with mostly stock suspension. The issue is that most people who have them:
1. cant drive
look at the customer and shop cars that SP/titan/boostlogic/WOTM builds... Even BG Dan's car put down good 60's with a fairly stock suspension and 6 speed, back in the days.

I think Dan went 1.31 60 foots Ill verify that with Brandon this afternoon

Tank
07-28-2006, 01:31 PM
1. cant drive
you are correct my friend i will say i am planning on running slicks still got to locate some but plannig on it and tons of practice but im glad you have some food knwoledge in drag surpa's cause most of the public is ignorant to this

Tank
07-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I think Dan went 1.31 60 foots Ill verify that with Brandon this afternoon
hey matt got a favor to ask you also ill pm your man

SL33P3R
07-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Im getting excited.

Billy, me vs. u, from a dig, thats cool haha

-Taylor

TIGERJC
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM
1. cant drive

u r right, but few supra drivers can get traction on street tires.

Tank
07-28-2006, 01:46 PM
u r right, but few supra drivers can get traction on street tires.
ever so negative JC in the house LOL but thats not true matter a fact start a poll or ask our IA supra drivers and they will inform you my friend

TIGERJC
07-28-2006, 01:53 PM
ever so negative JC in the house LOL but thats not true matter a fact start a poll or ask our IA supra drivers and they will inform you my friend

I don't need to start a poll, I can see what I am talking about everytime I see supra doing dig runs.

NiteMare
07-28-2006, 02:36 PM
SpeedMonkey Vs PhatboyRacing huh, this sounds like it going to be good. I am going to be representing SM of course, anyways I am down to run any one in my level, win or lose its for shits and giggles. LOL
So whos down to run me????:D

Fairlady Z32
07-28-2006, 02:40 PM
^Oh shit, this is going to be fucking fun as hell. Thats right I am also representing SM, I am down for anything as well. Like my nephew said its just for fun anyways. So who ever wants to try me let me know.

ct9a gsr
07-28-2006, 02:42 PM
dang... you two finally got elecricity now?

=D =D =D

SpeedMonkey
07-28-2006, 02:50 PM
lol.. thats Geovanni and Ezequiel everyone.. YO PHATBOYS I MUST BE PULLING PEOPLE OUT OF MY ASS AGAIN, cause they dont have SM sigs huh guys?... :2up: BITCHES:2up:

Nyteryder
07-28-2006, 02:53 PM
SpeedMonkey Vs PhatboyRacing huh, this sounds like it going to be good. I am going to be representing SM of course, anyways I am down to run any one in my level, win or lose its for shits and giggles. LOL
So whos down to run me????:D

I will run you AGAIN

NiteMare
07-28-2006, 03:03 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!! I probably i'll end up loseing! but like i said its 4 shits and giggles right. lol

Maniaç
07-28-2006, 03:06 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOH Damn cuz, thats right. What now PBR yall want some come get some. Let us know where and when so we can fully prepare for the main event.

The family has arrive but now its time to go to work, we out

Later BITCHES!!!!!!!!

Nyteryder
07-28-2006, 03:23 PM
FUCK YEAH!!!!! I probably i'll end up loseing! but like i said its 4 shits and giggles right. lol

Yeah, for fun. I will be out tonight if you want to play

Tank
07-28-2006, 03:28 PM
lol.. thats Geovanni and Ezequiel everyone.. YO PHATBOYS I MUST BE PULLING PEOPLE OUT OF MY ASS AGAIN, cause they dont have SM sigs huh guys?... :2up: BITCHES:2up:
Will you forget i know those 2 and ez and geo ill run both of you, you speedmonkeys must think we are scared like i said ill run who i know is on speedmonkey thats that now then ez cant wait to see your supra man i got some stuff added to mine nothing big just BPU you know ;) now this is gonna be real fun im accually a lil excited now

PhAtBoYMr2
07-28-2006, 03:29 PM
its on like donkey kong ( no pun intend) you smelly monkeys get ready for an extinction muhaha

and will after this ass tearing goes down i expect a hot plate of pollo con arroz with a frozen margarita and a fine cigar how u like that

SpeedMonkey
07-28-2006, 03:45 PM
its on like donkey kong ( no pun intend) you smelly monkeys get ready for an extinction muhaha

and will after this ass tearing goes down i expect a hot plate of pollo con arroz with a frozen margarita and a fine cigar how u like that

after you get smeered like a booger out of the hole, you're gonna earn that chicken and rice the hard way :idb:

Tank
07-28-2006, 03:47 PM
after you get smeered like a booger out of the hole, you're gonna earn that chicken and rice the hard way :idb:
uhhhh yeah thats uhhh funny :thinking:

ct9a gsr
07-28-2006, 04:14 PM
so is my idea set in stone? =D

Tank
07-28-2006, 04:21 PM
so is my idea set in stone? =D
to me yes can you break it down a lil better for me and pm me it in a lil uhhh easyier to understand terms for the slow monkeys out there

AnclyT
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
make the date later!

september sounds good :goodjob:

Tank
07-28-2006, 04:27 PM
make the date later!

september sounds good :goodjob:
ill talk to J about it and see what he says but we want reggie to be here for it

snkeay nigga out:ninja:

ct9a gsr
07-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Well, now that the rules have been stated... (dunno how much easier to understand I can make 'em)... lets now decide on what we're racing for...

1. Dinner @ a nice place?
2. Money?
3. Gas?
4. Losing team has to put a custom decal created by the winning team on their car until we host another SM vs PBR event? Nothing offenive or too big, but something that's at least a bit degrading to the losing team. =D
5. to the death... loser kills themselves JDM style, I'll provide the tanto.
6. <insert idea here>

St0lenR
07-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, now that the rules have been stated... (dunno how much easier to understand I can make 'em)... lets now decide on what we're racing for...

2. Money?
3. Gas?
4. Losing team has to put a custom decal created by the winning team on their car until we host another SM vs PBR event? Nothing offenive or too big, but something that's at least a bit degrading to the losing team. =D
5. to the death... loser kills themselves JDM style, I'll provide the tanto
6. <insert idea here>

6. Your ideas SUCK!!!

Tank
07-28-2006, 04:43 PM
LOL dinner a ta nice resteraunt sounds good and my fat ass loves to eat LOL and no not your place Will we said nice establishment LOL J/P

BTEC
07-28-2006, 04:44 PM

2. Money?
3. Gas?
6. <insert idea here>
7. I HOLD THE MONEY, RUNS OF WITH IT IN MY EG6 AND SEE IF YAWL BITCHIZ CAN CATCH ME.

PSINXS
07-29-2006, 08:16 PM
damn when did Ant join Phat boy? guess i need to go ahead and join once the 240 comes out the shop.

Tank
07-30-2006, 11:33 AM
^true this my friend by the way hows the 240 holding up my friend

MR. 200SX
07-30-2006, 11:54 PM

2. Money?
3. Gas?
6. <insert idea here>

6. Losing team will dress as women and take photos with their cars and will be posted in every forum possible.

Nyteryder
07-30-2006, 11:58 PM
6. Losing team will dress as women and take photos with their cars and will be posted in every forum possible.

If you want to wear a dress than join sm

fight club
07-31-2006, 12:00 AM
7. I HOLD THE MONEY, RUNS OF WITH IT IN MY EG6 AND SEE IF YAWL BITCHIZ CAN CATCH ME.

oh shit, sounds like a hector from fast n furious right there.

"why does he hold the money?"
"he's too slow to make off with it"
:bump: :cheers:

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 12:04 AM
If you want to wear a dress than join sm

talk some more smack, and ill post pics of how your 240 relates to your altima spilner EL OH EL:bump:

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 12:06 AM
talk some more smack, and ill post pics of how your 240 relates to your altima spilner EL OH EL:bump:

I already told yall what the deal is with those pics, so go ahead and try me.

MR. 200SX
07-31-2006, 12:07 AM
I smell black mail

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 12:09 AM
I smell black mail

Nah, nothing like that.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 12:17 AM
I already told yall what the deal is with those pics, so go ahead and try me.

you did?.. what was it?

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 12:20 AM
ask mr. kool aid

TIGERJC
07-31-2006, 03:22 AM

http://www.zeblopez.com/media/zeb_supra_bysundis_widedivx.avi
Boy do I like watching a supra :D lose to a suv

SilverJester
07-31-2006, 03:43 AM
Damn this sounds like it's going to be fun a badass night....and did I read something about these runs being from digs?! Almost makes me wanna drive down there and drag some people down :D
You guys have gotta get video I wanna see....GO SM! :goodjob:

Tank
07-31-2006, 07:02 AM
Damn this sounds like it's going to be fun a badass night....and did I read something about these runs being from digs?! Almost makes me wanna drive down there and drag some people down :D
You guys have gotta get video I wanna see....Fuck SM! :goodjob:

ok i can agree to that LOL :lmfao:

anyhow i think we can all agree on sept 8th through the 10th for runs that plenty of time and we will be ready the first post i made will have the date and rules as how we will be running this event there will be a choice of ten rides from each side and this will be conducted on the point system we will keep al spectators to a minimal as we dont need a parking lot full of people burning out and bullshit this is fair and fun IMO and thats what we about anyway. as far as the loser goes i say losing team buys winning team dinner and we all eat together and bullshit bout it thats whats up all who agree say i and continue your daily shit talking

Phatboy rep#3:ninja:

Tank
07-31-2006, 07:14 AM
alright bitches first post updated everything is set in stone questions post then bitching DIAF lets do this

Phatboy rep #3:ninja:

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 07:23 AM
Oh, this is gonna be good. :smackass:

1000cckiller
07-31-2006, 08:12 AM
i running with a f-350 turbo des.

Tank
07-31-2006, 08:28 AM
i running with a f-350 turbo des.
tell em man they aint ready for it for real

Phatboy Rep #3:ninja:

fastct9a
07-31-2006, 11:19 AM
i got the pics of the fast and furious nyteryder from Saturday night. So keep talkn Jeremy. El Oh El

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 01:55 PM
i got the pics of the fast and furious nyteryder from Saturday night. So keep talkn Jeremy. El Oh El

haha w0rd!

yo nyteryder. you should change your title that says untouchable to "Fast and furious Petco drift" EL OH EL

fastct9a
07-31-2006, 02:19 PM
haha w0rd!

yo nyteryder. you should change your title that says untouchable to "Fast and furious Petco drift" EL OH EL

That some funny crap dude. Dang Im so itchig to post them. Dont worry Jeremy they wont go up if you stay silent. El Oh EL Now whos wearing the dresses!!!!!!!!!! Punk ***** EL Oh EL

All in good fun.

Peace

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 02:39 PM
Post them!

What are you posting again?

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Tank, where is the PhatbOy list of 10 racers? We are almost ready with our REAL list. No ringers or new recruits in our list, just straight up Speedmonkey crew.

Keep'in it REAL, white booooooooy out!

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 03:25 PM
That some funny crap dude. Dang Im so itchig to post them. Dont worry Jeremy they wont go up if you stay silent. El Oh EL Now whos wearing the dresses!!!!!!!!!! Punk ***** EL Oh EL

All in good fun.

Peace

Go ahead and post them shits if yall think yall tough shit. And no I am not laughing on my side of the cpu screen. Consider yourself warned, what you do now is completly up to you. Will, I am about to get quiet.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Go ahead and post them shits if yall think yall tough shit. And no I am not laughing on my side of the cpu screen. Consider yourself warned, what you do now is completly up to you. Will, I am about to get quiet.

EL OH EL!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAAHA

thinkfast®
07-31-2006, 04:14 PM
what dumb son of a bitch was driftin at the petco, lol oh my gaaaawd

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 04:16 PM
Ohhhh, here it comes.....

You ready?

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 04:35 PM
1. Drmcivicsi (John)

2. 2.3 Evo 8 (Phil)

3. Lightspeed (Chris)

4. Evo 8 (Rudy)

5. Fastct9a (Jeremia)

6. Ct9a gsr (Charles)

7. 300zx TT (Geovanni)

8. mk4 supra TT (Ezequiel)

9. SRT4 (Ming)

10. 0boost (Boris)

Alternates:
1. Alex06rex
1. Anonymous
1. Myself.

i expect a similar list from you, no bitch moves. cause we can pull those too.

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
No bitch moves but charles is on your list

MR. 200SX
07-31-2006, 04:47 PM
1. Drmcivicsi (John)

2. 2.3 Evo 8 (Phil)

3. Lightspeed (Chris)

4. Evo 8 (Rudy)

5. Fastct9a (Jeremia)

6. Ct9a gsr (Charles)

7. 300zx TT (Geovanni)

9. SRT4 (Ming)

10. 0boost (Boris)

Alternates:
1. Alex06rex
1. Anonymous
1. Myself.

I'm on no ones side but it seems to me that SM recruited half of their team in the last week from what I can see on their list. Makes no sense to me if the original idea was to run previous members not new recruits.

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 04:52 PM
what dumb son of a bitch was driftin at the petco, lol oh my gaaaawd

The same "dumb son of a bitches that there every week" you should tell them to stop

thinkfast®
07-31-2006, 04:54 PM
they outta control son, the stupidity is becoming rampant

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 04:58 PM
EL OH EL!!!!

HAHAHAAHAHAAHA

That shit was funny though, but you are still not putting pic up unless I tell you that you can

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 05:00 PM
No bitch moves but charles is on your list

charles has been a "dan" forever, they have been SM, i hang out with charles, charles calls me to check if i wear a sweater when its cold, charles has VIP pass to private subforum, and has been one forever, you just didnt know

lack of input = you are stupid, not me . END OF STORY

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm on no ones side but it seems to me that SM recruited half of their team in the last week from what I can see on their list. Makes no sense to me if the original idea was to run previous members not new recruits.

everyone on that list has beena member forever moron, newest person ON that list is Boris (0boost) and ming (srt-4) if you want to count them.

Ming srt-4 has been a member for over 2 months, and so has boris.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
they outta control son, the stupidity is becoming rampant

and they're alla bunch of faggot colombians too

TIGERJC
07-31-2006, 05:25 PM
1. Drmcivicsi (John)

2. 2.3 Evo 8 (Phil)

3. Lightspeed (Chris)

4. Evo 8 (Rudy)

5. Fastct9a (Jeremia)

6. Ct9a gsr (Charles)

7. 300zx TT (Geovanni)

9. SRT4 (Ming)

10. 0boost (Boris)

Alternates:
1. Alex06rex
1. Anonymous
1. Myself.

WOW. my money is on SM b/c of their lineup.

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 05:33 PM
WOW. my money is on SM b/c of their lineup.

Even with that lineup they will still lose. I have our line up.

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 05:45 PM
Even with that lineup they will still lose. I have our line up.

:burnout: Lets see it!

TIGERJC
07-31-2006, 05:55 PM
:burnout: Lets see it!

I want to see it to. Every car on SM list is prolly making over 350hp to the wheels

Tank
07-31-2006, 06:04 PM
wow i knew speed monkey would pull this but ehhh real men dont need to go that route so our list will be up shortly oh and your anomous you might as well not count him homie unless a name can be put with a face before sept 8th other then that thsi should be fun looking forward to it

Phatboy Rep #3

Tank
07-31-2006, 06:06 PM
i updated first post

pahboy rep #3

2.3 Evo 8
07-31-2006, 06:07 PM
I'm just guessing as to what your list will be, so here goes:

1. Tank
2. Nyteryder
3. St0lenR
4. PhatBoyMR2
5. Sicksupra1
6. AnclyT
7. e46bud
8. mp50
9. nismosleeper
10. Stikiller

How close did I get?

Tank
07-31-2006, 06:10 PM

1. Tank
2. Nyteryder
3. St0lenR
4. PhatBoyMR2
5. Sicksupra1<who the fuck is this thats a negative sir hes with another team :no:
6. AnclyT
7. e46bud
8. mp50
9. nismosleeper
10. Stikiller

How close did I get?

uhh you might be patially right but we shall see i guess

phatboy rep #3 :ninja:

Big Baller
07-31-2006, 06:22 PM
LOL

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Tank dont post a list yet

Tank
07-31-2006, 06:32 PM
check the private forums man im waiting on yalls input

phatboy rep #3

St0lenR
07-31-2006, 06:40 PM

1. Tank
2. Nyteryder
3. St0lenR
4. PhatBoyMR2
5. Sicksupra1
6. AnclyT
7. e46bud
8. mp50
9. nismosleeper
10. Stikiller

How close did I get?

I'm not running b/c I will actually be the slowest with the new list coming up....so you have an idea

TIGERJC
07-31-2006, 06:48 PM
what is the point of this if everybody brings ringers in to the mix

FYI I just want to start something

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 06:50 PM
I'm not running b/c I will actually be the slowest with the new list coming up....so you have an idea

+1 for humor.

SpeedMonkey
07-31-2006, 06:52 PM
what is the point of this if everybody brings ringers in to the mix

FYI I just want to start something

no one is bringing in anyone.. the people i COULD bring in havent even been mentioned, for personal reasons my friend has asked me to keep his Identity up in the air and i gave him my word.. he IS infact a SM and only listed as an alternate in case someone pulls some bitch shit, so he's still a just in caser.. again thats the line up, it truly doesnt matter whos on that list if its all for fun right?, they wanted to run SM. thats SM. you either take it or you leave it. thats our top 10.. if you dont wanna run the best out of SM say so.. ask for a handicap

Ludester
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
this is gonna be good....

mp5o
07-31-2006, 07:42 PM
charles has been a "dan" forever, they have been SM, i hang out with charles, charles calls me to check if i wear a sweater when its cold, charles has VIP pass to private subforum, and has been one forever, you just didnt know

lack of input = you are stupid, not me . END OF STORY

:lmfao: I know whatsup but I'll keep quiet. Its all in fun anyways. :yes:

St0lenR
07-31-2006, 08:04 PM
:lmfao: I know whatsup but I'll keep quiet. Its all in fun anyways. :yes:

x2

1insaneR
07-31-2006, 09:01 PM
This is all a bunch of bullshit in my opinion. I got a great fuckin idea both people make a list by next week. If your name is not on the list you dont race, if you name is on the list and your car is not ready that is one loss for you team the night of the race, no subs, if you are goin to do this do is sometime soon then later on down the road the loser can just challenge again. If we wait for a long time then everyone is just goin to max out the credit cards just for this stupid ass shit. And no one is all goin to be ready at the same time.

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 09:21 PM
Shut the hell up buck

Nopaintsls
07-31-2006, 09:36 PM
god damn this shit is still going? lol

SpooL'DGsR
07-31-2006, 09:50 PM
^^ what up stranger!!! you were looking kinda of twisted on sunday. care to share??

Ludester
07-31-2006, 10:25 PM
^^ what up stranger!!! you were looking kinda of twisted on sunday. care to share??

sorry to kick your drink over man... I'll bring you something next week for that yo. I seriously didn't know that was your drink lol. :lmfao: :lmfao:

purplehazing
07-31-2006, 11:38 PM
sorry to kick your drink over man... I'll bring you something next week for that yo. I seriously didn't know that was your drink lol. :lmfao: :lmfao:to hell with the original thread nismo sleeper whats good next sunday me and u this is the stipulations of this race i want 5 cars and u have to wait until i pull second gear and then if thats not enough when u catch up to me u have to put your car in reverse and this will be a 1/8th mile race (yes my car is that slow)and as far as your drink goes i say u kick his ass

Nyteryder
07-31-2006, 11:44 PM
god damn this shit is still going? lol

Still waiting on that post in the PBR forum

accrdpusha
08-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Just to let you know, Nyteryder, I'll be making my post in PBR in about 2 weeks (hopefully)

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Just to let you know, Nyteryder, I'll be making my post in PBR in about 2 weeks (hopefully)

Cool, I was wondering what your screen name is

SilverJester
08-01-2006, 12:35 AM
and they're alla bunch of faggot colombians too
Damn Colombians, always showing up and embarrassing the mexican'ts :cheers:

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 06:05 AM
Damn Colombians, always showing up and embarrassing the mexican'ts :cheers:

EL OH EL.. dude i cant beleive you wont be here for this, it sucks.. anyway man everyone says wahts up, miss ya down here.. represent SM MAN!.. start your own Midwest chapter lol.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 06:57 AM
1. Drmcivicsi (John) <<<Been with SM for months now

2. 2.3 Evo 8 (Phil) <<<Been with SM for a while now

3. Lightspeed (Chris) <<<Been with SM for a while now

4. Evo 8 (Rudy) <<<Been with SM for a while now

5. Fastct9a (Jeremia) <<<Been with SM for a month now

6. Ct9a gsr (Charles) <<<Been with SM for a while now, just like Dans bitch ass

7. 300zx TT (Geovanni) <<<Been with SM for a while now

8. mk4 supra TT (Ezequiel) <<<Been with SM for a while now

9. SRT4 (Ming) <<<Been with SM for a couple months now

10. 0boost (Boris) <<<Been with SM for a couple months now

Alternates:
1. Alex06rex <<<Been with SM for a while now
1. Anonymous <<<Been with SM for a few weeks
1. Myself. <<<Killed somebody to steal the name Speedmonkey

Now please tell me, who on this list are we bullshitting about? Ezequiel's car has been down for months, Geo's car has been down for months, and the rest of the people on the list have been hanging with Speedmonkey anywhere from 1-6 months.

...and besides, what are you crying about considering most of the cars on that list run mid 12's to high 13's in the 1/4 with the exception of 3. It's not like we have (5) 10 second cars in our group, jesus.

Tank
08-01-2006, 08:52 AM
^ not worried here any other PBR members worried ........................................thoguht not LOL

seriously even though i call BS i dont care its gonna be fun LOL

PBR member #3:ninja:

St0lenR
08-01-2006, 09:03 AM
^ not worried hear any other PBR members worried ........................................thoguht not LOL

x2

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 09:07 AM
This is gonna be funny, and yall are so confident

PhAtBoYMr2
08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
you guys better pray i dont have my 50 trim on and tuned by then

*crosses fingers* ;)

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 09:24 AM
PBR= Poor Baby Retards, yall are a buch of Girly Men. Yall whine and moan just like girls. Just race and shut up. show your list we posted the same list everytime nothing new unlike you guys who have a list but dont post it, kinda looks like yuou the one trying to get your last min recrutes in. Rac3e what you got and bring what supposely PBR. I got you all some tampons cuz it seems you all are on yalls rag everysince we posted our line up. Do you need anything else. El Oh EL

Tank
08-01-2006, 09:29 AM
^uhhh no took you guys a week to pull together what you claim to be SM but read a couple post back we aint skurred or caring see you guys may want us to be and may feel real confident but uhhh hmm whats gthe best way to put it well theres nothing on that list that concerns us basically....................so theres no bitching our list is coming but thanks for atleast making it interesting cause if SM had of used there accuall cars this wouldnt had been a contest LOL

PBR Rep #3:ninja:

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 10:06 AM
ok here is the SM list of members (not necessarily running though, we still have to discuss):
Phill 2.3 Evo 8
Lightspeed (GMC truck/240z)
Rudy (white evo 8, yamaha R1)
Myself <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Dan GGPIS3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Jon aka Drmcivicsi
V8this <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Iloveboost <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Alex06rex
Geovanni (300zx TT)
Ezequiel (mk4 supra TT)
anonymous
Ming (SRT4)
Boris 0boost
ben e36 m3 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
sean c4 vette <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
KartboyWRX <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Chris STi <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Nelson Porsche Cayman <<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Julio RSX <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Russ FC RX7 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Albert RSX <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Benwa.. but he's not in ga anymore <<<<<<REMOVED
Ming 300zx TT (shortysm22)
Billythekid310 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
Fastct9a
______ pending <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<REMOVED
you can count the pendings and the anonymous as well as the others, no new members will be added to that total amount.

After BOTH SIDES agreed no last minute recruiting, we eliminated a bunch of names off the "racing list" just so there wasn't any arguing about who is and who isn't.

If the phatboy list doesn't consist of the "normal" crew, than this whole thing is uber ghey. :gay: Seriously!

...but thats up to you, if Phatboy needs to bring in a couple ringers so they don't look bad, so be it. WE know who the real Phatboy crew is that we see in the lot.

Maybe I should call one of our out of state Speedmonkeys by the name of John Force. :rolleyes:

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 10:27 AM
After BOTH SIDES agreed no last minute recruiting, we eliminated a bunch of names off the "racing list" just so there wasn't any arguing about who is and who isn't.

If the phatboy list doesn't consist of the "normal" crew, than this whole thing is uber ghey. :gay: Seriously!

...but thats up to you, if Phatboy needs to bring in a couple ringers so they don't look bad, so be it. WE know who the real Phatboy crew is that we see in the lot.

Maybe I should call one of our out of state Speedmonkeys by the name of John Force. :rolleyes:

Yall are bitching already, and wh didnt even give out our list yet. So what you are saying is you can call somebody sm because they hang out with you but we cant. You can go recruite after the call out but we cant. We agree to a no bullshit list but there is still bull shit and now you are worried about our list. Ok our list will be up in a few minutes

On_Her_Face
08-01-2006, 10:34 AM
i still dont see who is bullshit on our list lol

On_Her_Face
08-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Yall are bitching already, and wh didnt even give out our list yet. So what you are saying is you can call somebody sm because they hang out with you but we cant. You can go recruite after the call out but we cant. We agree to a no bullshit list but there is still bull shit and now you are worried about our list. Ok our list will be up in a few minutes

just cause yall didnt know doesnt mean that they ant sm

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 10:36 AM
who on that list is not SM? Answer that Jeremy or any pbr for the matter. you cant cuz everyone on that list is SM. The thing is your out there with us every weekend but not at our other meets we have for the SM crew. You know why cuz ya aint SM son. Not all of SM like hanging at stupid gas station at 2 in the morning. Tell you the truth im getting tired of it myself. Oh and jeremy the pics are mine not your so ill post them if i want or not. Its my call not yours. RICER EL Oh EL You know it was funny whats wrong dont want your own PB crew to laugh at you. Peace

On_Her_Face
08-01-2006, 10:37 AM
hey fastct9a it was nice meeting u the other night :D

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Yea the same to you as well. Oh i got the pricing for the utec for your friend forgot his name with the blue 350z.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Jeremy
Hugo
Tank
Andy
Matt
Brian
Mo
Football
Chris
TryMy4.0

Alternate:
Mark
Swoll
Mp5o

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 10:47 AM
who on that list is not SM? Answer that Jeremy or any pbr for the matter. you cant cuz everyone on that list is SM. The thing is your out there with us every weekend but not at our other meets we have for the SM crew. You know why cuz ya aint SM son. Not all of SM like hanging at stupid gas station at 2 in the morning. Tell you the truth im getting tired of it myself. Oh and jeremy the pics are mine not your so ill post them if i want or not. Its my call not yours. RICER EL Oh EL You know it was funny whats wrong dont want your own PB crew to laugh at you. Peace

Go ahead and post the pics, they are yours. I wil see at the spot on fri.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
Waiting on all the BS!

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 10:51 AM
it has been 5min

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Who did we recruit after the call out? Who on that list wasn't speedmonkey prior to your call out? :???:

Edit, nevermind, you beat me to it.

I'm not bitching. I don't care who represents Phatboy. All I was saying was it will be pretty gay if your list doesn't consist of the "known" Phatboy crew.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Jeremy
Hugo
Tank
Andy
Matt
Brian
Mo
Football
Chris
TryMy4.0

Alternate:
Mark
Swoll
Mp5o

Who is Mo, Football, Matt, and chris? What cars do they drive? Or is this super secret information.

We listed our people and cars. Just trying to be fair.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I would like to add a rule! WHATEVER the final list may be, whoever is racing MUST race their own car, not daddy's car, not your uncles car, and not your brothers car. I don't care if your dad owns it and you occasionally drive it. It don't count!

For some reason if someone can't run their car due to losing their license, that team has the option of substituting them with an alternate from the team list, OR a substitute "driver" for the same vehicle may be used.

Fair?

Tank
08-01-2006, 11:28 AM
I would like to add a rule! WHATEVER the final list may be, whoever is racing MUST race their own car, not daddy's car, not your uncles car, and not your brothers car. I don't care if your dad owns it and you occasionally drive it. It don't count!

For some reason if someone can't run their car due to losing their license, that team has the option of substituting them with an alternate from the team list, OR a substitute "driver" for the same vehicle may be used.

Fair?
all our drivers is driving there cars i assure that no foul play here my man and also the substitute thing i dont mind however if thats to occur there the alternates name needs to be listed and they must be a member of SM other then that ;) ehhh no problems here my man

first post updated

PBR rep #3:ninja:

iloveboost
08-01-2006, 11:31 AM
Who is Mo, Football, Matt, and chris? What cars do they drive? Or is this super secret information.

What are their screen names/cars? I'm just curious.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 11:33 AM
and they must be a member of SM other then that ;) ehhh no problems here my man

Kinda like Matt being a member of Phatboy?

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 11:34 AM
I would bail tank and Nytryder out of jail, were cool like that. I'm a member damnit havent you seen my sig.

Tank
08-01-2006, 11:35 AM

huh i wonder who they could possibly be :thinking: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)

as i said before the names are now set in stone so are the alternates the only one is your anomous person who wont count but i wont change yoru alternate list so anyhow this still is exciting have you guys found a camera man yet we got one .................man this is gonna be fun :bump:

PBR REP #3:ninja:

iloveboost
08-01-2006, 11:40 AM
I don't understand.

PBR complains about last minute recruits.
SM says only old, known members will be on the list.
PBR lists last minutes on the 'final' list.

Did I miss something?

SpoolBus
08-01-2006, 11:46 AM
:goodjob:

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 11:49 AM
I don't understand.

Did I miss something?

You worried?

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 11:52 AM
I don't understand.

Did I miss something?

:goodjob: I'm glad somebody can see through the bull poop.

iloveboost
08-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Why would I be worried? I've got nothing to lose and nothing to gain. lol

I'm just trying to understand PBR's logic in this instance, that's all.

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
how about posting the cars they are running as well, not just names. This is goona be fun. Wish some of the guys that were down could run. oh well that just mean i have to run harder for them.

SM:upchuck: PBR

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 11:54 AM
the only one is your anomous person who wont count

PBR REP #3:ninja:

Umm... why won't our alternate count? He might and might not be used, its still up in the air.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Who did we recruit after the call out? Who on that list wasn't speedmonkey prior to your call out? :???:

Nobody answered my question!

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 12:06 PM
its funny how they can use alternatives but they say we cant use ours. must be SCARED.

Tank
08-01-2006, 12:21 PM
wait allow me to say i didnt say you couldnt use the alternate just aleast make his presents known. and wow you guys sound hella worried i mean we talked to one of your supposed old members who said and quote "i aint part of speedjunkeys im doing this cause i want to run" but hey we blew it off and we wil ride with it 1 for 1 besides without the added members we all now you guys doors would get blown off so it will make a more interesting video atleast and fun time fellas, god i just cant wait.

oh and is anyone coming out this weekend could be some fun

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 12:40 PM
I'll ask again. Who did we recruit after the call out? Who on that list wasn't speedmonkey prior to your call out?

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 12:44 PM
i like how they cant give us an answer. but im ready for this to go down. ill be out this weekend not running of course.

Tank
08-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I'll ask again. Who did we recruit after the call out? Who on that list wasn't speedmonkey prior to your call out?
accually its over and done with to me i dont really care no more :thinking: but yeah ill be out this weekend to let me know where pm me or something so we can come to the spot for real :goodjob:

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 01:03 PM

you are a complete dumbass... the only questionable person on that list is charles... and he is sm by association... he hangs out with sm more than anyone else on this site... so.. sorry charles... guilty by association.. thats how they got me, but i withdrew myself... i might be able to make it to the starting line.... the finish line is a different story though... i'll probably be walking or pushing past that...

Tank
08-01-2006, 01:06 PM
you are a complete dumbass... the only questionable person on that list is charles... and he is sm by association... he hangs out with sm more than anyone else on this site... so.. sorry charles... guilty by association.. thats how they got me, but i withdrew myself... i might be able to make it to the starting line.... the finish line is a different story though... i'll probably be walking or pushing past that...
thank you atleast someone is man enough to be honest and we said we dont care but ehh i hope you be there dan oh and i got a r154 for 400 bucks man but its for my 1uzfe thats going in my @@@@@@@@@@@ anyhow hope you out this weekend laterz

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 01:07 PM
^EL OH EL At least youd make it there. we need to get you a setup some how, dont know how but we do.

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 01:09 PM
^ not worried here any other PBR members worried ........................................thoguht not LOL

the only thing you should be calling BS is the phony phone call you got. ;)

that list is str8 up... no bs

Tank
08-01-2006, 01:11 PM
the only thing you should be calling BS is the phony phone call you got. ;)

that list is str8 up... no bs
:2up: fuck you and your debt collection company LOL

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 01:15 PM
No matter how much they try and dodge the questioin, Phatboy knows all of our listed racers are legit SM crew.

Their list on the other hand....

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 01:19 PM
all i have to say is if matt aka bigballer is considered phaboy... then sm has the right to call on ANYONE and say they are SpeedMonkey.. that is all.

Tank
08-01-2006, 01:20 PM
yeah sure :rolleyes:

Tank
08-01-2006, 01:22 PM
all i have to say is if matt aka bigballer is considered phaboy... then sm has the right to call on ANYONE and say they are SpeedMonkey.. that is all.
which is exactly what there doing jeez, had i known this would have turned out like this id never even presented the idea to run :doh:

Pbr rep #3:ninja:

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 01:27 PM

refer back to page 12 i think..

whats really funny is that i dont think SM has a true list like PBR does... as long as i've known will, there has never been any true legitimacy of SM as a club... its more of a mentality and a big group of friends who are mostly obsessed with their cars or have some serious mental issues. so for will to get a list together.... shit... he could call all of mexico with all their starlets to come run... el oh el...

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 01:36 PM
which is exactly what there doing jeez, had i known this would have turned out like this id never even presented the idea to run :doh:

Pbr rep #3:ninja:

its called foresight my friend. ;)

i say if there is any valid question whatsoever by either side regarding the legitimacy of a member.... drop them out of the race. if i hated charles for some reason.. not that it would be a hard reason to find, but lets just say i did.. and it was a known fact... then you see his name on SM's list... would u think something was wrong? i would think so. im sure mark knows what im talking about. everyone needs to keep the playing field fair. if yall wanna set up a race to find out who the best of the best is... refer to the "king of the kills forum" thread. otherwise, everyone stop being shady.. this is supposed to be a fun callout amongst friends... period!

Tank
08-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Im having fun no matter what im driving my quad turbo nova bitches better look out LOL

iloveboost
08-01-2006, 02:12 PM
So is the PBR crew going to stick to their team members or do they need to outsource fast cars to win the race they proposed?

1insaneR
08-01-2006, 02:26 PM
Someone needs to write up a list of rules and get the list so we can discuss them.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 02:28 PM
So is the PBR crew going to stick to their team members or do they need to outsource fast cars to win the race they proposed?

:lmfao: Reps for you!

HalfBaked
08-01-2006, 02:32 PM
Geovanni
Ezequiel

They are definately SM, I don't see how anyone can contest when their are videos of SM racing Barrett People and Geovanni and Ezequiel are there...

iloveboost
08-01-2006, 02:34 PM
In all honesty, as biased as I might sound, I just want to see some good, friendly runs between everyone.

It started out as a great idea and quickly got crapped on by both teams.

Start over, do it right, race, and settle it once and for all.

The point of this race was to prove what team was faster, not what team knows more people.

And again, I don't think anyone's questioned the legitamacy of SpeedMonkey's list, but it's painfully obvious Phat Boy is allowing anyone to run on their team.

I hope all goes well for everyone running.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Let me propose this question to the Phatboy crew. Who on our list do you not believe to be Speedmonkey prior to the challenge?

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 02:38 PM
Geovanni
Ezequiel

They are definately SM, I don't see how anyone can contest when their are videos of SM racing Barrett People and Geovanni and Ezequiel are there...

I raced both of them 6 months ago on video during a private speedmonkey meet, so I don't think anybody is question them as SM members.

HalfBaked
08-01-2006, 02:39 PM
I raced both of them 6 months ago on video during a private speedmonkey meet, so I don't think anybody is question them as SM members.

I thought I had read somewhere in here they people questioned it haha.

That and I felt left out because I haven't posted in this thread in a while.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 02:44 PM
Kinda like Matt being a member of Phatboy?
knda like charles being a member of sm. He openly admitted to one of our members saying that yall let him in because he wants to run.

2.3 Evo 8
08-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Is he the only one in question? Atleast we didn't recruit him! He openly wanted to join Speedmonkey to spank that phatboy ass! :smackass:

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Let me break it down for you guys very simple so yall can understand it. When the call out was made it was for known members from each side. Then your list consisted of non known members ie ming, iloveboost, jeremiah, charles, and dan. When we questioned it, we are bitching and yall count them as members by association because you have there phone numbers and yall hang out. Saying that, I have personally heard , charles, dan, ming, jeremiah say they are not sm. That is cool though. Now that our list is out yall want known members to only show. Our whole list with the exception of 1 are all known members, you just dont know there real names. We also have at least 5 high hp cars that should be members if we go by that PBR by association bull shit. Yall are complaining about matt when me and tank talk to him regularlly and has helped us both out with our cars. He even make sure I have a sweater on when it is cold outside. Mo and football are with us at the bp every weekend, just because yall dont know who they are that is not my fault. Chris has been a member from the start. Now what is the problem

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Is he the only one in question? Atleast we didn't recruit him! He openly wanted to join Speedmonkey to spank that phatboy ass! :smackass:

Matt openly wanted to join to kick sm ass. WAhat is the difference

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Phat Boy BBQ at my house, when yall want to do it.

Are Ribs ok with everybody?

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Just repeat to you're self .....its just a mustang......its just a mustang.

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 03:36 PM
I dont know where you heard me say i wasnt SM. But whatever. Im speedmonkey for about a month now and i was in speedmonkey before the post came up. Just cuz you didnt get you party invite to let you know i was on sm doesnt mean im not SM.

Worry about your fast and furious car and well worry about our side how bout that.

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 03:41 PM
^ word

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I dont know where you heard me say i wasnt SM. But whatever. Im speedmonkey for about a month now and i was in speedmonkey before the post came up. Just cuz you didnt get you party invite to let you know i was on sm doesnt mean im not SM.

Worry about your fast and furious car and well worry about our side how bout that.

I am still waiting for you to be a bad ass and post a slide show.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 03:51 PM

You also brought oup a good point, just cuase yall didnt get the invite to our new members pbr party doesnt mean they are not in

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Whats it matter if i post them or not. i know i got them and show anybody them. But you know whats sad is that you have to threaten people for posting of a picture that has your sporting some neon lighting. Your the little kid on this forum. MOMMY MOMMY HE POSTED A PIC OF ME WITH MY CAR SPORTING NEONS.

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 03:52 PM
^uhhh no took you guys a week to pull together what you claim to be SM but read a couple post back we aint skurred or caring see you guys may want us to be and may feel real confident but uhhh hmm whats gthe best way to put it well theres nothing on that list that concerns us basically....................so theres no bitching our list is coming but thanks for atleast making it interesting cause if SM had of used there accuall cars this wouldnt had been a contest LOL

so in other words, you guys wanted to race Speedmonkey @ day #1.. which would have been the 350z and my STi right?.. or you just wanted to race the mexicans? me geo and eze?.. dude you guys are dumb. seems like you want to humiliate us.. but oh well. you either TAKE IT.. or you leave it.

THATS speedmonkey, ITS BEEN SPEEDMONKEY before you guys even did this call out which was supposed to be for fun, if you want us to give you a handicap.. SAY so and ill pull a few of those guys out, but dont sit here like bitches saying im pulling people out of my ass cause im not, everyone knows how long i've been cool with Charles.. he's an SM.. has even been posting for over 2 months in the Private SM subforum (WHICH ONLY SM MEMBERS GET THE PASSWORD TO)

you have 3 choices.. 1.you can accept you are OUTDONE as a team in general and run for fun and have a good time.. 2.you can politely ask for a handicap and ill take out and replace a few members on that top 10 list. 3.or we can still have fun but you guys can be BITCHES and BRING your new bullshit list, cause we will STILL RUN and i can add 1 or 2 more members to my TOP 10 WHO ARE.. listen carefull y here.. ARE already members, and have been for quite some time now.

so whats it gonna be?

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 03:56 PM
wow...whats with all the hostility.... well.. if we are just letting people join cuz they want to kick the other teams ass, then let it be known... this race is no longer PBR VS SM...

it is now... which crew can pull together the fastest group of cars.

so i guess its an open race. who wants to run with pbr and who wants to run with sm? im sure theres alot of prospects out there just waiting for a call. :gay:

btw... jeremy... why u gettin all twisted over a pic? i hope ur just playin cuz u know it aint that serious... unless ofcourse, you truly do feel you are a ricer which would make more sense in why you dont want people to see those pics... shit... if they did that to my car, i would have laughed it off, but its all good homie.. i still got love for you... can't say that about everyone in pbr though now that i know who all is considered to be in pbr....

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 03:57 PM
BOO

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 03:59 PM
w
so i guess its an open race. who wants to run with pbr and who wants to run with sm? im sure theres alot of prospects out there just waiting for a call...

Thats not the game you want to play....I promise you

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:00 PM
oh god guys...

i really doubt Jeremy was seriously mad about those pics, he could have done something about it in person when we did it, he obviously can handle humor and didnt care, everything he has said about that matter TO ME has been humorous.

lets not be retarded here, regardless of how big of bitches PHATBOY RACING are being right now, both Tank and Jeremy are still my friends lol.

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:03 PM

and you keep fueling this retarded fire.

matt honestly, SHUT THE FUCK UP or run your car with PBR, don't be a little bitch and RUN your car from a roll. since YOU are such a fucking untouchable car enthusiast, and you have the best SHOP to help you out on things.. (BG EL OH EL) im sure from a roll you could whomp on anything any SM member has put together. so run your stang from a roll and join the PBR party or shut the fuck up and stay out of this.

GGPIS3

i could care less what you promise or think. u think imma just forget you threatening me, my life and my friends lives?? FUCK YOU!

ct9a gsr
For the sake of this competition's health, I'll gladly drop out of SM's roster if Matt Baller is dropped from PBR's roster. Besides, I'm sure me 'n Matt can race each other and other ppl at the event while the original SM vs PBR match still goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to race for SM... however, since I'm being brought up as a quetionable member and so is Matt, I figure this may be more fair? In the end, no matter what, I will end up running the people I want to run... in our outside of this competition.

Besides, I'm on the stock turbo now and still iffy of whether I want to sell the GT35R kit or put it back on... I am selling a lot of my other parts too as it is.

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:05 PM
For the sake of this competition's health, I'll gladly drop out of SM's roster if Matt Baller is dropped from PBR's roster. Besides, I'm sure me 'n Matt can race each other and other ppl at the event while the original SM vs PBR match still goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to race for SM... however, since I'm being brought up as a quetionable member and so is Matt, I figure this may be more fair? In the end, no matter what, I will end up running the people I want to run... in our outside of this competition.

no charles, you stay in.. i want that faggot in as well.

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:07 PM
and you keep fueling this retarded fire.

matt honestly, SHUT THE FUCK UP or run your car with PBR, don't be a little bitch and RUN your car from a roll. since YOU are such a fucking untouchable car enthusiast, and you have the best SHOP to help you out on things.. (BG EL OH EL) im sure from a roll you could whomp on anything any SM member has put together. so run your stang from a roll and join the PBR party or shut the fuck up and stay out of this.

Thats cool we can run from a roll, and if by shop you mean Batlground, they didnt help with the foxbody, that was my brother, me, and Prospeed Performance.

SO TO SUM IT UP RUNNING FROM A ROLL WILL BE FINE.

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
i could care less what you promise or think. u think imma just forget you threatening me, my life and my friends lives?? FUCK YOU!

dont take that faggot seriously.

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 04:09 PM
:( These kids, they never learn.

First everybody says its just for fun then other people take it To seriously, we are not running for money so why does it matter?!?!

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 04:10 PM

Yeah Fuck You and thats no Bullshit!!

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 04:11 PM
dont take that faggot seriously.

fuck that

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Thats cool we can run from a roll, and if by shop you mean Batlground, they didnt help with the foxbody, that was my brother, me, and Prospeed Performance.

SO TO SUM IT UP RUNNING FROM A ROLL WILL BE FINE.

sweet, now to make it official.. im quoting you.

hopefully you have the balls for hwy like most of these runs will be anyway, its is extremely rare to have anything below 50mph. are you STILL in? because no one wants to hear the usual Mustang bitch talk

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:15 PM
sweet, now to make it official.. im quoting you.

hopefully you have the balls for hwy like most of these runs will be anyway, its is extremely rare to have anything below 50mph. are you STILL in?

50-150 Will be fine

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:16 PM
I hope that Supra or whatever youre working on is done.

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 04:18 PM
^ LoL, this guy

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:20 PM
I hope that Supra or whatever youre working on is done.

^ yo.. what i say guys?.. what ears hear and eyes see the mind beleives.. i told ya!

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:20 PM
50-150 Will be fine

sweeet. quoted for evidence. thanks matt.

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:23 PM
^ yo.. what i say guys?.. what ears hear and eyes see the mind beleives.. i told ya!

LOL, Willy, I dont care what you and youre boys are building, by the time all this goes down my Black Car will be back together, Ill just bring that if I'm in doubt.

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:25 PM
sweeet. quoted for evidence. thanks matt.

LOL, HAHAHA I almost forgot that foxbodys dont go that fast, unless they make 1350hp and run 8.50s.

ct9a gsr
08-01-2006, 04:36 PM
A competition made for good intentions and healthy and friendy competition has now gone sour. Now each side is turning hostile and animosity is growing. Seems like almost everyone is playing the "it's just a competition, who cares" card while really people are desiring to win no matter what.

Meh... you all need to take your grrfaces and carefaces off. =D

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:37 PM
LOL

Tank
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
wow just walked in the hosue and damn whats with all the hostility anyhow ill say it once more to me this is fun however you put it i feel you Sm guys are over reacting i could care less about your list yeah i may feel you didnt have shit for us to run at first "still do" but it dont matter like i said it makes it more interesting you drafting all those people or im sorry them being members already either way it will be fun. you guys complain about matt but damn we are letting your sm association club parking lot members slide so whats one person if you skurred say so if not chill with the hostilitie practice build or whatever and lets move forward to that date.

..........you may now continue your continues jabber thank you

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Its all fun

Tank
08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
:yes:
Its all fun :yes:

thats right my PBR brother

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 04:53 PM
thats what it should be. nothng more after this start takn on the rest of the ATL.

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 04:54 PM
is he your brother unofficially or officially? either way.... fuck your brother~

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
its still an ALL FUN event tank.

the bitching started from PBR. i've been nothing but honest. oh well.. until then lets keep it safe. september it is.

SpeedMonkey
08-01-2006, 04:56 PM
is he your brother unofficially or officially? either way.... fuck your brother~

lol :bump:

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Whats it matter if i post them or not. i know i got them and show anybody them. But you know whats sad is that you have to threaten people for posting of a picture that has your sporting some neon lighting. Your the little kid on this forum. MOMMY MOMMY HE POSTED A PIC OF ME WITH MY CAR SPORTING NEONS.

If I wanted to threaten you I would just tell you to bring you bitch ass out to the spot again and I will beat you to withen an inch of your life, that is a threat. I told you that is was funny, and that you can show them to who ever you want, you can even use it as a screen saver but if I wanted pics of my car on IA or any other forum I will put them there not you. I didnt tell you to start fucking with my car when I wasnt looking. We had our laugh about it then and I said that is where it will end. If youi go against my warning than you are the stupid one, and you are the one looking for trouble. Now to make things clear, I am not that mad, just irritated, but if youi wanna start some real shit let it me known and I will gladly accomidate.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Which of our members are questionable?

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:00 PM
thats what it should be. nothng more after this start takn on the rest of the ATL.
you know whats funny i was thinking got a call from some tema in tennesse seems they have been trolling this board and invited us to come up there i think once we do this lets take on teams around GA then proceed to stomping ass in our neighboring states now that would be fun as fuck :goodjob:

ct9a gsr
08-01-2006, 05:03 PM
you know whats funny i was thinking got a call from some tema in tennesse seems they have been trolling this board and invited us to come up there i think once we do this lets take on teams around GA then proceed to stomping ass in our neighboring states now that would be fun as fuck :goodjob:

Team RPM? If so, they got an insanely fast Evo...

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 05:07 PM
im in for it. i had been thinking of that for a bit now.

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:07 PM
nah not team rpm it was a japanese name im looking for the email now but they emailed and called we talked for a hour i know they said they got 2 skylines thats mostly what i remembered but i got there number just didnt know if SM would be intersted we could stomp some mud holes on a southeast scale

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:10 PM
im in for it. i had been thinking of that for a bit now.
sounds good cause even though we doing this we got to think bigger "well atleast thats how i think" i dont jsut build my car to park at walmart and running each other is fun but i always think "i wonder what another state has or what not" so something to keep in you guys heads cause ill post more bout it soon as i find more forums with local teams on it to join and callout

ct9a gsr
08-01-2006, 05:11 PM
The real competition is down south in Flordia... they got some crazy cars. =x

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 05:13 PM
if fastct9a was a member a month ago than why were these 2 comments made? If he was already member than why was on july 25 he just got invited to your private lounge to offer your team discounts?

fastct9a...
regardless of their constant (and often very annoying) posting in here, not everyone in this room or thread are SM's (satan/BPU subaru, mastakilla and some others arent, for example.) dont be fooled by this.

If this ends up going down, I suggest that will give you the private SM lounge password and we start a thread in there on this topic.

i just woke up like. a minute ago to put my laundry in the drier... but i've only slept 2 hours... so im really fucking tired lol. i'll make the thread in the private section and pm password to ct9 as soon as i can

fastct9a
08-01-2006, 05:15 PM
if go to florida we need to all be making 550+ whp...lol and some of of need to be in the 800+ and maybe 1kwhp range. never know with them floridians..lol

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 05:19 PM
sounds good cause even though we doing this we got to think bigger "well atleast thats how i think" i dont jsut build my car to park at walmart and running each other is fun but i always think "i wonder what another state has or what not" so something to keep in you guys heads cause ill post more bout it soon as i find more forums with local teams on it to join and callout

That shit would be so tight! I always wanted to do that but now that other people have asked us to go it makes it even better.

+1 for bringing it up

Maniaç
08-01-2006, 05:20 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tank again.

LOL ^ damn that sucks

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh, and tank you know I am down to go outa state. SOme people I know said there is alot of runnin in sc. He makes the drive down there 1 time a month. We could set up something with him and make a weekend trip

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:29 PM
thanks for the support guys but this something i think we should pursue soon after our runs so we will still be good terms and chillen so lets do this and keep this in mind and maybe pursue this for the last quarter of the year since things get slow around GA then

Phatboy Rep#3 :ninja:

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Oh, and tank you know I am down to go outa state. SOme people I know said there is alot of runnin in sc. He makes the drive down there 1 time a month. We could set up something with him and make a weekend trip
sounds good see now that would make another kick ass video/ be fun as fuck

but i wouldnt say we run into florida for a while im from tampa and man the cars there are border insane you aint shit in tampa unless you are 11 sec and under basically remember down there supras are not real til they hit 1200HP and i aint lying check the supraforums for a guy named sherbaz.

Tank
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tank again.

LOL ^ damn that sucks
its cool it the thought that counts :goodjob:

AnclyT
08-01-2006, 07:21 PM
i just got back from orlando/tampa today

..went downtown a couple nights and saw a crazy scene with some crazy cars...

i say we all make a road trip down there for fun one day. . . only took 6 hours to get there with several quick stops

mp5o
08-01-2006, 07:39 PM
i just got back from orlando/tampa today

..went downtown a couple nights and saw a crazy scene with some crazy cars...

i say we all make a road trip down there for fun one day. . . only took 6 hours to get there with several quick stops

Sounds like fun. I've always loved florida.... females. :yes: lol

Big Baller
08-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Ill go down to Flordia when the Black Mustang is done, then I'm going to take some pride away from the kid with the 1000whp evo

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 08:29 PM

fun until one of those teams sets yall up.. either for the popo or to jack you... then it wouldn't be so fun anymore.

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 08:37 PM
fun until one of those teams sets yall up.. either for the popo or to jack you... then it wouldn't be so fun anymore.

Pussy, thats why you bring the nina

GGPIS3
08-01-2006, 08:41 PM
Pussy, thats why you bring the nina

damn.. u gangsta son!! i would never consider using a nina on the popo.. :screwy:

Nyteryder
08-01-2006, 09:10 PM
You must have miss the part where he says to Jack you

Tank
08-01-2006, 09:16 PM
:fire:
2 desert eagles solve that problem my friend guns rule the world and in this time you got to stay strap :fire: but its still something to do to rep our scene cause it aint no point in saying our scene is weak and not do something to rep it i mean show wise we got that and some damn good teams "props to them" but street/strip/touge or whatever we are dwindling but im sure theres peeps whos will to go for a fun weekend in another state and run these cats it was jsut a thought

2.3 Evo 8
08-02-2006, 04:03 AM
Just think of the possibilities if PBR and SM combined cars to to take a road trip and wreck shop in another state.

As far as removing people from the list. I don't care what happens, if ya'll want to remove Charles and Matt, that fine. If ya'll want to leave them, thats fine also.

Man, I really hope my car is repaired by this event.

Tank
08-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Just think of the possibilities if PBR and SM combined cars to to take a road trip and wreck shop in another state.

As far as removing people from the list. I don't care what happens, if ya'll want to remove Charles and Matt, that fine. If ya'll want to leave them, thats fine also.

yeah that would be good and this would be a good way to measure each sides strong and weak points to combine if we came to do that and yeah that would be damn fun i hope your ride is up for this event man and ehh we can leave charles and matt it aint a big deal still gonna be fun either way :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
08-02-2006, 09:04 AM
Phat Boy BBQ at my house, when yall want to do it.

Are Ribs ok with everybody?

Ribs are cool with me, I'll take two slabs. :goodjob:

On second thought, lets have a rib cooking contest. LOSER pays for the ribs! Deal? You can't fuck with chef baldy!

Tank
08-02-2006, 09:10 AM
hell yeah remember nothing beats a black mans cooked ribs, ill kill yall on the grill

Nyteryder
08-02-2006, 09:15 AM

So your car is gonna live up to you screen name now huh?

3.5altman
08-02-2006, 09:24 AM
damn 25 pages

Nyteryder
08-02-2006, 09:27 AM
and counting

Nyteryder
08-02-2006, 09:28 AM
we should start another thread for this outa town shit

St0lenR
08-02-2006, 09:47 AM
we should start another thread for this outa town shit

I was thinking more in the private kills forum

Nyteryder
08-02-2006, 09:49 AM
someone tried that and it didnt go anywhere

Tank
08-02-2006, 09:50 AM
sounds good to me

2.3 Evo 8
08-02-2006, 09:51 AM
hell yeah remember nothing beats a black mans cooked ribs, ill kill yall on the grill

You ain't got nothin on me. I just made some baby backs 2 nights ago and they were the best ribs I have ever made. LETS DO THIS!

The kills forum baby back cookoff!

St0lenR
08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
someone tried that and it didnt go anywhere

Actually I spoke to them last week and they're still trying to get a magazine to do the coverage or something like that but it's still going down. It's going to be a drift/drag/road race event

Tank
08-02-2006, 09:58 AM
im down for it

fastct9a
08-02-2006, 11:02 AM
So when is the first one (other crew or outa state) going to be? lets get these things planned out. On another note I can eat some ribs now, ill be the tester for you guys.lol

ct9a gsr
08-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Korean BBQ Ribs > *.ribs

SpeedMonkey
08-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Korean BBQ Ribs > *.ribs

MUTHAFUKKIN W0RD! SON!

fastct9a
08-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Ill take the korean bbq anyday, im just hungry..lol

lightspeed
08-02-2006, 05:41 PM
MUTHAFUKKIN W0RD! SON!
RENDEZVOUS RIBS... Memphis style dry rub ribs OWNZ all ribs. No questions.

SpeedMonkey
08-02-2006, 05:56 PM
RENDEZVOUS RIBS... Memphis style dry rub ribs OWNZ all ribs. No questions.

than you have to go to the 24hr joint dan took me to once. everyone that's gone is now hooked.

we should hit that up with everone sometime soon