PDA

View Full Version : so yesterday me and my friend go to a junkyard

2.0civic
07-26-2006, 10:37 AM
we were trying to get a window regulator for his hatch. we end up at a place about 20 minutes away from gwinnett. LOL when we get there, we realize that we are in redneck central. so we go in and the first thing i notice is that they have a vending machine and im hungry. i go up to the vending machine and see this sign that says "seletion 14 hasnt worked since the last cracker man!" LIRL, then my buddy sees what im laughing at and goes "nigga, nobody likes cheese and wheat anyway!" so i started laughing and turned around and EVERYONE else there is looking at us. Im like uh, then i shut up. then i was just casually looking behind the counter and saw a sign that said "this is maddux country". so immediately im like Why does that name sound familiar?? so then i see LESTER MADDUX signature at the bottom. so immediately im like HOLY SHIT!! and as i calmly try to explain the sign to my buddy he goes "So is that maddux guy KKK or something". Literally right as he said that, 2 black guys come in and ask the guy at the counter for a alternator for an altima and the guy behind the counter goes "we dont carry nissan parts" which i was like WTF? and there was a 300zx right outside the door.... LIRL, so about 5 minutes later we get our part and got the fuck outta there. anyway heres pics. sorry they are shitty only had the cam phone

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 10:39 AM
sounds pretty racise man, what did you do about it.. I mean besides bitch out and laugh like a lil school girl

did you take the sign or some shit? whats the point of this thread? PLEASE REFRAIN

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 10:41 AM
what about that fishing spot man?

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 10:42 AM
OMG is this the same homo?? aka Tom Sawyer aka Huckleberry Finn? holy shit no wonder

somebody get me a beer

2.0civic
07-26-2006, 10:42 AM
I didnt do shit cause when you openly see a 12 gauge laying next to the counter...didnt want none of that. Just thought it was fucked up how people still think like that these days(about segregation and shit) and OPENLY have a sign like that in their place of business. but the shitty vending machine thing though was just funny. It also had another sign on it saying dont kick me and one of their employess comes in and bout flips the fucker over

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 10:43 AM
uhhh ..

LiL PaKi
07-26-2006, 10:45 AM
someone spray painted "fuck KKK" on our street last week then tried to spray paint the side of our mailbox.. i dunno what that was all about...

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 10:46 AM
i sprayed fuck LNC on our stop sign near my apartment

LiL PaKi
07-26-2006, 10:47 AM
i sprayed fuck LNC on our stop sign near my apartment

DIAF!:tongue1:

2.0civic
07-26-2006, 10:47 AM
someone spray painted "fuck KKK" on our street last week then tried to spray paint the side of our mailbox.. i dunno what that was all about...

maybe they thought you were KKK???:thinking:

Spyder
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I belive that I would have walked my ass out of there even with being white, damn that.. I don't like racist no matter who they hate.

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I spray painted on my stop sign too, check it

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/3239/stopms7.png

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 11:03 AM
LIRL

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 11:11 AM
LIRL !!!

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 11:35 AM
I didnt do shit cause when you openly see a 12 gauge laying next to the counter...didnt want none of that. Just thought it was fucked up how people still think like that these days(about segregation and shit) and OPENLY have a sign like that in their place of business. but the shitty vending machine thing though was just funny. It also had another sign on it saying dont kick me and one of their employess comes in and bout flips the fucker over

you know you was askin if they had any cute younger brothers you could meet :gay:

Leadfoot_mf
07-26-2006, 11:54 AM
you know you was askin if they had any cute younger brothers you could meet :gay:

he left out the part about being raped in the mouth.....

TeeJay
07-26-2006, 02:34 PM
say wat??