PDA

View Full Version : Would you respect hoes if......?

nightracer
07-26-2006, 01:59 AM
They just came out and tactfully let you know where they stood? Not that its anybody's business but lying, swearing up and down about not being of such caliber then denouncing the behavior when in fact, she's out there doing in like the rest of them is hipocracy. What one does behind closed doors is there business but when they're out accusing others of it, denouncing it then doing it themselves it just cheapens the person as a whole. IMHO it'd be better to just tell the truth. Ain't nothin wrong with givin up the goodies. :cheers:

ahmonrah
07-26-2006, 02:19 AM
i really have never dealt with hoes....so i couldnt tell you. but a stand-up person that is honest is cool.

JustinSane110™
07-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Fuck hoes, and that goes double for lying ass hoes. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
07-26-2006, 02:36 AM
oh...y'all know some hoes ??

JustinSane110™
07-26-2006, 03:37 AM
oh...y'all know some hoes ??
I know some but I ain't fuckin with no hoes, and I hate bullshit so it kinda multiplies when hoes are the ones bullshittin. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
07-26-2006, 04:47 AM
ah.....listen to slum villages' TRINITY album. track number 11. it's all about hoes, male and female...that shits tight.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Ok so what constitutes a hoe? Is it the female that can have sex no strings attached or the one that lies about it?

Liar=Hoe?

ahmonrah
07-26-2006, 07:51 AM
couldnt tell ya .....

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Hmmm...Depends on the person right? I have seen a lot of girls get judged hardcore jst cuz they could have sex w/ no strings attached and the guy fell for her...If that is the case then isnt this the equivalent to the "psycho bitches" that fall for the guy when all they are is sex?

Seems like men and women go thru the same things but unfortunately the girl gets stigmatized(sp?) on both sides...that sucks...Oh well guess I am a hoe!

Tiff-O-Bitties
07-26-2006, 08:25 AM
Who cares if a girl wants to have sex with "no strings attached." I know plenty of middle aged women who do the same thing, but aren't classified as "hoes." Is it because they don't kiss and tell? Is it because the shit talking doesn't offend them? Seriously though, it's their life, and if they don't care, then why does it matter? A guy is just as guilty if he performs with the girl that is known as the "hoe", after all, it takes one to know one. Let em live how they choose, and fuck who they wanna fuck, who cares?

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 08:29 AM
ya I dont see the big deal, man up nigga and quit bitchin about it online

happens every day homeboy, specially to simps like you

SwurvinIn
never dealt with hoes.....always had a girlfriend...haha

TRINI4LIFE
Who cares if a girl wants to have sex with "no strings attached." I know plenty of middle aged women who do the same thing, but aren't classified as "hoes." Is it because they don't kiss and tell? Is it because the shit talking doesn't offend them? Seriously though, it's their life, and if they don't care, then why does it matter? A guy is just as guilty if he performs with the girl that is known as the "hoe", after all, it takes one to know one. Let em live how they choose, and fuck who they wanna fuck, who cares?

Exactly :goodjob: . That is what I am talking about. I think the same, if a guy or girl wants to have sex just for the hell of it they should be able to wiithout be "labeled". But it just never seems to work out that way, eventually someone will catch feelings........

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Exactly :goodjob: . That is what I am talking about. I think the same, if a guy or girl wants to have sex just for the hell of it they should be able to wiithout be "labeled". But it just never seems to work out that way, eventually someone will catch feelings........

Yup! yup! I have noticed that a guy gettign emotional is worst than a girl...I have gotten stalked a couple of times jsut cuz the guy doesnt understand he served on purpose and that is all....

itsjustdee
07-26-2006, 08:53 AM

What she said! :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 09:04 AM
ya I dont see the big deal, man up nigga and quit bitchin about it online

happens every day homeboy, specially to simps like you

my sentiments exactly

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 10:35 AM
x2

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 10:39 AM
who cares man up your game and go find a virgin ..

Dirty Octopus™
07-26-2006, 10:40 AM
HOES FTW! hoes suck cock and your friends if you tell em' too. I used to have one living with me. it was weird but cool at the same time. Hoes can make good pets. i recommend everybody get one. :goodjob:

is there a difference between a Hoe and a Whore? :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 10:42 AM
How did u determine her to be a hoe? What were ur requirements? Or uh lack there of?

Dirty Octopus™
07-26-2006, 10:45 AM
How did u determine her to be a hoe? What were ur requirements? Or uh lack there of?

stop asking things you do not understand.
whats your definitian of a hoe? give me that and i will determine whether or not she is/was.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Nigga I dont know that is why I am asking...Ur a dude right? Answer the question....What makes u call a girl a hoe???? Oh an I ask what I please. THX!

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 10:55 AM
hoe - girl who likes sex for free
whore - girl who likes sex for money

thats my definition

man hoe - guy who likes sex for free
man whore - guy who likes sex for money

i also charge $100 a lick ..

Dirty Octopus™
07-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Nigga I dont know that is why I am asking...Ur a dude right? Answer the question....What makes u call a girl a hoe???? Oh an I ask what I please. THX!

a hoe to me is one that is loose or promiscuous *sings Nelly Furtado's hit single "Promiscuous Girl"*. a hoe compromises morality for a personal gain of sorts.. More along the lines of prostitution than anything else. So dont confuse it with being a Nymphomaniacb because I have reason to believe that they cant help wanting sex all the time. Every hoe wants something in return whether it be money, clothes, or a place to stay.

BTW you ask what you please but id rather you not. :goodjob:
just me... i dont need you to care about what i want you to do. but im just putting it out there so you can take it into some sort of consideration.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 11:03 AM

thats my definition

Ok cool I was jsut wondering if it was jst a girl-hoe thing...U stated both so ok...Man hoes FTW!!!

$100? Shiiiieeettt...

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 11:05 AM
Ok cool I was jsut wondering if it was jst a girl-hoe thing...U stated both so ok...Man hoes FTW!!!

$100? Shiiiieeettt...

yup im expensive ..

Dirty Octopus™
07-26-2006, 11:06 AM

thats my definition

mmm...:thinking: now that changes a lot of things if others were to feel the same way.
because there are tons of girls who likes sex for free. hell i know a few my damn self. so... would that mean that all of them are "hoes?"

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 11:07 AM
mmm...:thinking: now that changes a lot of things if others were to feel the same way.
because there are tons of girls who likes sex for free. hell i know a few my damn self. so... would that mean that all of them are "hoes?"

depends on the situation if they go around fucking for free from friends to other friends and other friends ..

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 11:31 AM
a hoe to me is one that is loose or promiscuous *sings Nelly Furtado's hit single "Promiscuous Girl"*. a hoe compromises morality for a personal gain of sorts.. More along the lines of prostitution than anything else. So dont confuse it with being a Nymphomaniacb because I have reason to believe that they cant help wanting sex all the time. Every hoe wants something in return whether it be money, clothes, or a place to stay.

BTW you ask what you please but id rather you not. :goodjob:
just me... i dont need you to care about what i want you to do. but im just putting it out there so you can take it into some sort of consideration.

So ur saying a hoe is somebody that fucks for more than the sheer pleasures of the dick? Gotcha...So those girls that go to car shows and ask for a ride in the "pretty" cars in exchange for sucky sucky=hoe...

The girl that goes to the car show and fucks guy that got there on MARTA, for the sheer pleasure of sex, not a hoe???

Oh and u may request what u want in life, but just know that u do not always get what u want..Oh and yeah ur comments...mean shit to me so its all good...LOVE U LONG TIME!!! :D :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 11:32 AM

Uh yeah..I dont charge...Should I?? Hmmm...

~thinks about pricing~

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 11:33 AM
depends on the situation if they go around fucking for free from friends to other friends and other friends ..

But see then wouldnt the friends be hoes too?? They are putting their dick where their homeboy just nutted... :???:

The Golden Child
07-26-2006, 11:37 AM
But see then wouldnt the friends be hoes too?? They are putting their dick where their homeboy just nutted... :???:

they would be considered man hoes ..

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 11:55 AM
they would be considered man hoes ..

Ahhhh...OK!

Dirty Octopus™
07-26-2006, 12:20 PM
bump...

for da hoes of IA :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-26-2006, 12:45 PM
u think ur funny huh?

nightracer
07-26-2006, 07:19 PM
I said that. I said I did not like liars..... Liars or shady people for that matter.