PDA

View Full Version : eg looking for club

munch_me
07-25-2006, 08:58 PM
ello i drive a 1992 civic hb w/ D16Z6 .Mods (headers back ,coled air, lowered 2" frount 1" in ther rear, paint is coming a long .....)comp upgrade when i get the :2cents: .looking for a club close to cobb :???: .

Tank
07-25-2006, 09:47 PM
xl8shen is a good group of guys and not too paticuliar on cars there more into friends and a good time you should post up in there and see if you can meet them there good people and dont worry mods wont matter much as long as you devoted and got a good attitude for fun good luck homie

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

BaHumBugg
07-26-2006, 12:59 AM
xl8shen is a good group of guys and not too paticuliar on cars there more into friends and a good time you should post up in there and see if you can meet them there good people and dont worry mods wont matter much as long as you devoted and got a good attitude for fun good luck homie

I dont where you getting this info bout us and how we recruit people, of course we look for a good person and a great attitude but think before you post a comment bout us, think bout what your saying basicly you saying again that we aint shit and that we taking any fuckin car out there no matter what condition its in, next time dont advertise for us aight homeboy

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:07 AM
^once again for the people in hte cheap seats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^jeez try to do a good thing and help out and this is the response you get way to go there Bugg way to go, why would i promote this guy to phatboy when he obviously doesnt run his car and has no mods both of those things are strikes and he said hes looking for a good group of people so i advised him to the most reputable group of guys i knew.........................but obviously since you all cant see passed your own personal grudge and grow the fuck up and chill the advise i gave him was false sorry munch me my fault.

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 08:26 AM
sneaky nigga is bout his bidness

EL OH EL

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:37 AM
you know whats really funny thinkfast is this is coming from the same guys who let a 17 second stock si civic in there team..........................but they dont let just anything in though :rolleyes:

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:46 AM
i had a stock Si for about........4 hours, bought header and intake the same day and i installed them, rims and my decah kit came in 2 weeks later.....

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:58 AM
^my point exactly who cant buy a intake and headers and exhaust these days LIRL

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:59 AM
they should come in bundle packs now

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 11:02 AM
I had combo pack #3 on my shit.. nigga was runnin wild

BaHumBugg
07-26-2006, 11:12 AM
^once again for the people in hte cheap seats

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^jeez try to do a good thing and help out and this is the response you get way to go there Bugg way to go, why would i promote this guy to phatboy when he obviously doesnt run his car and has no mods both of those things are strikes and he said hes looking for a good group of people so i advised him to the most reputable group of guys i knew.........................but obviously since you all cant see passed your own personal grudge and grow the fuck up and chill the advise i gave him was false sorry munch me my fault.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH you real funny, cheap seats aye

JASONBALL
07-26-2006, 11:58 AM
everyone has to start someone where. where else better than a group of people to help him and guide in the right direction. don't deny someone cuase they way there car looks remember you started at that point once before also

Tank
07-26-2006, 01:37 PM
^hey this coming from a man who owned a primer half shitty running civic LOL @ this Lame

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 02:20 PM
haha, whatta lame

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 02:21 PM
ahhh mayne

iNsTuN nOoDoH
07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
Jeffery Fuckin Tankard don't tell us to grow the fuck up. You know damn well you're the one that needs to grow up. Shit I should say the same thing about myself to even take some time from work to reply to your stupidity. Answer...who's the fuckin 24 year old that spent his life savings on a supra to try to impress others so you'll have friends? Who's the damn 24 year old that still lives with his parents claiming his parent's house and cars as his? You don't know shit about cars and you say its your life? You buy broken ass cars cuz you think its straight. Can't even check the oil level. All these folks that "back you up" on IA probably talk shit behind your back, even though you spend your entire day postin shit and ending it with "sneaky nigga out" to try and impress them. "Sneaky nigga out"...come on now... your maturity level just reached the lowest point ever. One more thing, don't think I'm pissed cuz you left...I'm pissed cuz of the shit you say.

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 04:38 PM
uh oooh spaghetti-o's

SL33P3R
07-26-2006, 04:40 PM
oh damn

-Taylor

PhAtBoYMr2
07-26-2006, 04:47 PM
you guys need to stop with this highschool bullshit, lookin like a bunch of girly ass bitches straight up. Just drop it im gettin sick and tired of this shit going back and forth like a never ending fuckin circle....just give it up fellas whats done is done stop saying shit to eachother

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 04:51 PM
mark is that a tear in your eye

Xlr8sheng35
07-26-2006, 04:59 PM
I gotta agree with Mark on this one. All of yall have each others #'s. Please stop posting shit that you know will do nothing but start another post war. Its getting old. Yo all have each others numbers. Use some of those anytime minutes.... and if your running low on those.... after 9 foo's

Tank
07-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Jeffery Fuckin Tankard don't tell us to grow the fuck up. You know damn well you're the one that needs to grow up. Shit I should say the same thing about myself to even take some time from work to reply to your stupidity. Answer...who's the fuckin 24 year old that spent his life savings on a supra to try to impress others so you'll have friends? Who's the damn 24 year old that still lives with his parents claiming his parent's house and cars as his? You don't know shit about cars and you say its your life? You buy broken ass cars cuz you think its straight. Can't even check the oil level. All these folks that "back you up" on IA probably talk shit behind your back, even though you spend your entire day postin shit and ending it with "sneaky nigga out" to try and impress them. "Sneaky nigga out"...come on now... your maturity level just reached the lowest point ever. One more thing, don't think I'm pissed cuz you left...I'm pissed cuz of the shit you say.
wow thats showed about how much you know about me life savings :thinking: on a supra nah i dont think so, living with his parents afraid not oh but if you mean living in one of there 4 houses they own yeah guilty as charged, sorry if my family got it like that LOL :rolleyes: . hmm riddle me this batman whos the guy whos been living under his girlfriends roof until recently which now cant even afford to get his one car he owns to run cause of the shitty apartment hes staying in:thinking: riddle me this while your at it your the same guy who says i cant change oil but single handedly watch me install a full bseries turbo kit "yes there was some assistance from you about hmm 2 hours out of 4 days worth"in which you didnt even have the common knowledge to say hey check your wastegate could blow a piston. and while your at it riddle me this my cambodian friend do you think i give a damn who talks what behind my back cause if you want to know streets talk and word is along with girlie images xlr8shen should of been another section deleted. now ponder that batman and when you get to half my level in life or at the blessed age of 24 :D let me know but that would mean you would be doing more then changin oil at your local honda dealer :lmfao:

Sneaky muthafuckin nigga out :ninja:

fuck out of here stay off my nuts young ones :2up:

with that im done with ya'll ass

Goldollar
07-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Aight this shit is getting out of hand, all ya expect personal phone calls, until then at least have the respect i would expect from freinds and have a cease-fire until i talk to>

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:13 PM
yes sir but like i said in my last post im done with him

mp5o
07-26-2006, 09:45 PM
gah damn... Didnt know yall had so much beef.

munch_me
07-26-2006, 09:56 PM
ok its going off sub a litil bit

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep,
beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets
Beef is when I see you,
guaranteed to be in ICU

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 09:31 AM
wildn

JASONBALL
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
so much for the original topic. I'm sure that guy has a good idea of where not to go now.

B16a2 Civic
07-27-2006, 10:50 AM
hey Jason, goin to teh ptap show?