PDA

View Full Version : any clubs want to pick up a matrix owner for their club??

happyhooder
07-25-2006, 08:23 PM
hey... just testing waters here... i'm a matrix owner currently in chicago, il but i'm about to head to the atlanta area in September, Dacula.. i think it's the north east suburbs :rolleyes:... and was wondering if any club would be interested in me joining their club... right now i'm more show than go but i'm trying to change that within a year for '07... i got BIG dreams and i usually get there...

click my sig for more pics but here are some for you if you don't want to click on it...
http://i.hincity.com/media/photos/cars/2820/o_30625.jpg
http://i.hincity.com/media/photos/cars/2820/o_42236.jpg
http://i.hincity.com/media/photos/cars/2820/o_36342.jpg

thinkfast®
07-26-2006, 08:26 AM
I hear xceler8shen is lookin for friends to hang out

JASONBALL
07-26-2006, 11:54 AM
kinda far but check this site out www.world-insight.net

GsrTurbo320
07-26-2006, 11:58 AM
hmmmmmmm

Dacula, is the boonies of G-nett.

CHADbee
07-27-2006, 11:53 AM
what plans to u have for performance? TRD supercharder would be cool.

thinkfast®
07-27-2006, 12:04 PM
is the TRD supercharder similar to what the domestics call "supercharging"?

LMK

N/A EK
07-27-2006, 12:10 PM
That's a nice MAtrix...:goodjob:

Nopaintsls
07-27-2006, 12:52 PM
That's a nice Metrix...:goodjob:

What's a Metrix? :D

Ya that's a nice looking Matrix

lol

N/A EK
07-27-2006, 12:56 PM
ohh MATRIX:D

Maniaç
07-27-2006, 01:29 PM
Nice car man

happyhooder
07-27-2006, 06:58 PM

right now i'm talking to Dr. tweak about performance mods... something no other matrix owners has done yet...

the TRD supercharger is cool but very limited for the cost... but i amd thinking of boost :D

thanks for the props guys... but i'm hoping in a year or 2 the car is gonna change big time... i hope...

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:02 PM
question are you more show oriented or go or miixed

silenced:ninja:

happyhooder
07-27-2006, 07:20 PM
it's a BIG commitment to go either show or go... but even bigger if one go mix... but honestly i want to do more go, reason for me talking to Dr. Tweak... car shows are fun with a close group of people but autocross and tracks have gotten my interest...

i'll hit up shows just to show off... it's a great feeling when i tell people that i have bmw HID projectors in my oem housing and do some clean mods...

so i guess right now i'm more show since i don't have much go, but if what i'm talking to Dr. Tweak about happens i'll be more go than show...

Tank
07-27-2006, 07:40 PM
^you got pm homie

silenced:ninja:

thinkfast®
07-28-2006, 08:41 AM
wadup sneaky nigga

yo man can you believe the balls some people got, sending me of all people a PM talkin bout "you sayin my name, do I know you"

fuk outta heeeea

Tank
07-28-2006, 08:46 AM
^lol man i just blew it off man aint worth my time so its whatever but i feel you i feel you for real

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

CHADbee
07-29-2006, 02:15 AM
is the TRD supercharder similar to what the domestics call "supercharging"?

LMK
its alot different, well not alot but some. the differance is, there is a "d" instead of a "g"

thinkfast®
07-31-2006, 10:48 AM
ooOOooo.. thats cool

StupidBikerBoy
07-31-2006, 06:28 PM

Is that like sharding, but worse?:thinking:

:lmfao:

Five*Star*
08-13-2006, 12:37 AM
it's a BIG commitment to go either show or go... but even bigger if one go mix... but honestly i want to do more go, reason for me talking to Dr. Tweak... car shows are fun with a close group of people but autocross and tracks have gotten my interest...

i'll hit up shows just to show off... it's a great feeling when i tell people that i have bmw HID projectors in my oem housing and do some clean mods...

so i guess right now i'm more show since i don't have much go, but if what i'm talking to Dr. Tweak about happens i'll be more go than show...

I just started a club that is right in your area (location-wise, and car-wise) and would like to meet up with you once you come down. I literally just started this club, and have 7 cars (not including my car) that are customers of mine. I am looking for clean people that are pretty grounded, and enjoy driving their cars fast, as much as making them nice to gaze at. I am big on JDM/racecar look, but sometimes with a little bit of street flash if that is your thing. I enjoy doing auto-x and track events. Drifting and drag racing are also of interest.

If you are interested in discussing more with me, feel free to PM, e-mail, or call me.

Michael
(404) 452-7691
[email protected]

BTW, the car looks really good. Oh, and I also have three friends that work at the closest Toyota dealership to Dacula which may be of a conveinence to you also.

Talk to you soon.

EP3sAreFun
08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I just started a club that is right in your area (location-wise, and car-wise) and would like to meet up with you once you come down. I literally just started this club, and have 7 cars (not including my car) that are customers of mine. I am looking for clean people that are pretty grounded, and enjoy driving their cars fast, as much as making them nice to gaze at. I am big on JDM/racecar look, but sometimes with a little bit of street flash if that is your thing. I enjoy doing auto-x and track events. Drifting and drag racing are also of interest.

If you are interested in discussing more with me, feel free to PM, e-mail, or call me.

Michael
(404) 452-7691
[email protected]

BTW, the car looks really good. Oh, and I also have three friends that work at the closest Toyota dealership to Dacula which may be of a conveinence to you also.

Talk to you soon.
Its in Buford ^_^ not Dacula