PDA

View Full Version : Misc MIX CD's WHERE CAN I GET EM??

BOOSTEDeg
05-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Looking for some tight mix cd's, Rap, Bachata and Reggaeton. Where can I get them? Especially the Bachata and Reggaeton.

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2005, 02:44 PM
Find website message boards of the type of music you are wanting. A lot of them have mixtapes that DJs make and post up on there for free downloads. I do that a lot on this WC site that I go to. There are at least 50 folks supplying mixtapes a week that they make. Great stuff, too. Later, QD.

Brandon C
05-16-2005, 03:00 PM
We will have a Really Good Hip Hop Mix Cd available at HIN,Dub Show and Tunerfest..It is from Atlanta's own Legendary DJ Talib Shabazz..as in we I mean Forty5 Entertainment we walso will Have a Break beat CD and a Jungle/Drum and Bass cd's available...But Like QD said if you want the others check out some forums plus ask thew guy on here who throws those events..

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2005, 03:29 PM
..It is from Atlanta's own Legendary DJ Talib Shabazz....

I've never heard of him. Lolol. How long has he been legendary? I think of Jelly and Hersey when I think of legendary. Not knocking by any means, just never heard of him. Later, QD.

Brandon C
05-16-2005, 03:56 PM
He is the manager of Earwax Record Store in Atlanta and Has been DJing Underground Hip Hop in Atlanta for almost 20 years or so. He also Started the Rythem and Vibes Show on 88.5 back in the 90' w/ The Now Famous Emperior Searcy which Searcy considers him like a Big Brother who taught him how to play. He is a Staple Point of Atlanta Hip Hop and Bass music. I promise QD that if you ask Jelly or Hersey or even Cris Lover Lover thaey have all Heard of or Played w/ Him. He has not released anything in like 6 years and Has just finished a new CD for Forty5 Entertainment and I promise He is Dam Good

quickdodgeŽ
05-16-2005, 04:11 PM
^^^ Aight, cool. I didn't know. Later, QD.

Brandon C
05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Thats Cool You will like his style my man..He is playing w/ us at TunerFest...