PDA

View Full Version : Photo Locations around Atlanta?

atl300zx
07-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Anyone have any good suggestions for a great background for a photo shoot with my 350z?

Thanks in Advance!

Bruce Leroy
07-25-2006, 10:16 AM
My favorite is the 17th st bridge at night.

Nemesis
07-25-2006, 10:18 AM
My favorite is the 17th st bridge at night.

That's everyone else's favorite too lol

Best thing to do, is fill your tank and drive around. Most of the good spots are kept for the photographer to know only. Not because their dickheads, but every damn person in the world with a point and shoot will want to become Johnny Photographer and take their friends there. Before no time at all, that place will become played out.

atl300zx
07-25-2006, 10:43 AM
i am submitting a couple pics for a 350z calendar which is why i asked...it takes one of two things to get your Z into the calendar....i nice highly modified Z (which i dont have) or a very good picture...which i hope to obtain :)

weaponz
07-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Alot of condos and high rises have nice roof views..LIke some high rises in the downtown area that will let your car in u can take a pic on the roof and have the city as your backround..Its a cool effect or u can always find the typical loading docks behind warehouses..

atl300zx
07-26-2006, 03:36 PM
Going to Calhoun this weekend. my friend is creating another Z video.

Check out the link below for his last video.

Right Click, Save As (http://www.mytwinturbo.com/video/zjunkie_hi_res_111mb.wmv)

Hopefully we can get some good shots there.

speedminded
07-26-2006, 04:13 PM
They are alllll over....with the right lighting ANY spot can be the perfect kodak moment. From bridges, tunnels, buildings, to walls tagged by Totem...you have it all in Atlanta...just drive around. The least expected spot can be an ultimate pic.

hemi
07-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Top of the old Level3 building at the corner of Peachtree and International. The top 3 stories are part of a parking garage. You get high up and the cityscape looks different...

Bballjamal
07-28-2006, 06:24 PM
hehe.......

I've been composing a little scenic guide around GA myself. I just don't limit myself to Atlanta though! GA's best scenes are 10-30miles out, and even better ones further out. But like speedminded said,

with the right lighting ANY spot can be the perfect kodak moment.

So go behind your local kroger or wal-mart and take some hot pics! :bump:

speedminded
07-28-2006, 08:43 PM
hehe.......

I've been composing a little scenic guide around GA myself. I just don't limit myself to Atlanta though! GA's best scenes are 10-30miles out, and even better ones further out. But like speedminded said,

[QUOTE=speedminded]with the right lighting ANY spot can be the perfect kodak moment.QUOTE]

So go behind your local kroger or wal-mart and take some hot pics! :bump:exactly....any wall with contrasting colors and some creative lighting can work!

CodyW
07-29-2006, 12:28 AM
anything but the varsity, please.

speedminded
07-29-2006, 02:19 PM
anything but the varsity, please.lololol!