PDA

View Full Version : who is the mediator of this forum and are you 12

boostinurass
07-25-2006, 09:23 AM
i have been a member on a site for over 6 years, and have never been dealt with in such a rude manner in my life. i do not know what i did wrong, but i realy apreciate you letting me know how i could correct it. no three minutes was not long enough. i am trying hard not to lash out and to actually get you to reply to me so we can figure what ever the hell went wrong out. i do not have the time to keep creating new names for myself, and would realy like the same username as on the rx7club.com. i do not know why you banned me from "your" website, but again please let me know via email, phone, pm whatever suites you the best.

thanks again for your time as previously stated, joe

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2006, 09:25 AM
well your dumbass kept posting the same thing in every f/s thread.
you cant advertise your car in another f/s thread just cause your not eligble to sell, no need to call you to tell you that

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 09:26 AM
the first pm i sent u was informative and nice. then u kept posting gay shit trying to sell shit

dont act like u werent SAYING "I HAVE A CAR IMTRYING TO GET RID OF ALSO, A RB25 CAR WITH 33K ON IT, ITS A SLEEPRE" IS ADVERTISENG.

BTEC
07-25-2006, 09:26 AM
i have been a member on a site for over 6 years, and have never been dealt with in such a rude manner in my life. i do not know what i did wrong, but i realy apreciate you letting me know how i could correct it. no three minutes was not long enough. i am trying hard not to lash out and to actually get you to reply to me so we can figure what ever the hell went wrong out. i do not have the time to keep creating new names for myself, and would realy like the same username as on the rx7club.com. i do not know why you banned me from "your" website, but again please let me know via email, phone, pm whatever suites you the best.

thanks again for your time as previously stated, joe
GET EM!!!!!

BTEC
07-25-2006, 09:27 AM
well your dumbass kept posting the same thing in every f/s thread.
you cant advertise your car in another f/s thread just cause your not eligble to sell, no need to call you to tell you that
OHHHHHH, OK. SO HE TRYING TO SELL HIS SHIT IN OTHER PPLS F/S THREADS? WTF?!?

boostinurass
07-25-2006, 09:28 AM
actually i was told that i had to post in 25 threads before i could sell something.
i just thought i would say that sence everyone was posting they would like trades. if you will look i was also looking at the other 240s to see what you all had

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 09:29 AM
BTW, WE ARE MODERATORS,, and we dont have to be nice to you, becaue simplyt u are trash go here www.ebay.com and sell ur worthless partz.

B16a2 Civic
OHHHHHH, OK. SO HE TRYING TO SELL HIS SHIT IN OTHER PPLS F/S THREADS? WTF?!?

yup, he was copy and pastin teh same shit in every car for sale thread.
he's advertising and boostin his post coutn so he can sell, plus a mod told him not to, but he ignored

The Ren
There is a reason we have a no sell for noobs... you immediatly came on the forum trying to sell stuff.. You arnt eligable to sell yet you continually tried to anyways... obviously your small little pea of a brain could not concept that fact, so it was laid out for you.

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2006, 09:30 AM
GOTCHA BITCH
i been watchin ya since you posted

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 09:30 AM
actually i was told that i had to post in 25 threads before i could sell something.
i just thought i would say that sence everyone was posting they would like trades. if you will look i was also looking at the other 240s to see what you all had
but in every thread u posted "nice car, i have a car i am trying to get rid of too"

and it was every car so ull trade it for anything? then that means ur desperate and its a f-up car..

read rules and come back

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 09:34 AM
pms are flying and this gi=uy may want to become a member. i told him how to correct his sig ect. well see how it goes.

BTEC
07-25-2006, 09:36 AM
yup, he was copy and pastin teh same shit in every car for sale thread.
he's advertising and boostin his post coutn so he can sell, plus a mod told him not to, but he ignored
THATS BULLSHIT.

DUDE IF U CANT FOLLOW THE RULES THE GO TO ANOTHER FUCKIN SITE. U WILL HAVE UR TIME TO SELL UR SHIT SO BE PATIENT AND FOLLOW THE RULES OR GTFO. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I BET U WOULDNT WANT SOMEBOYS TRYING TO JACK UR F/S THREAD BY SELLING THEIR SHIT IN UR THREAD. QUIT UR BITCHIN AND ACT RIGHT

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2006, 09:38 AM
and btec's not a mod( should be tho), he's just an angry black man, this is him bein nice, you dont wanna see him mad

B16a2 Civic
07-25-2006, 09:43 AM
for your viewing pleasure
http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?searchid=728205

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 09:58 AM
btw, im 18 but close enough rite?

Wurm
07-25-2006, 10:01 AM
owned