PDA

View Full Version : Show car people with perf. mods...lol

1439/2000
07-24-2006, 01:42 PM
So I'm flipping through the channels last night and its Nopi tunervision or something dumb. Basically they were interviewing this guy with a NASTY NASTY 98 neon with a horrible body kit some janky turbo kit and shit.

He was giving the run through and it made my night. I guess someone else did it for him and he never drives it (not that anyone would want to), anyway

"Yeah it has a ugmmm Hahn racecraft turbocharger kit running 20 pounds of psi from the Gee-reddy PROSPECT 2" "Also I have the Nitrous purge, ladies love the purge."

20 pounds of PSI? Geereddy? Prospect? lol

http://www.razzi.com/newsevents/gfx_nopi2003/large/nopi03_13.jpg

^ It looked like that but a stock Evo frontmount I think.

Showcar guys if you are on tv and somebody asks you whats under the hood, just shut the fuck up and turn on your stereo.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-24-2006, 01:45 PM
stfu and turn up your stereo..

LIRL!!!!!!

that shit IS UGLY.. but then again, nopi is known for modifying SHITTY cars.. the sunfire?

Nemesis
07-24-2006, 01:45 PM
uh oh JAY G is pissed LOL

1439/2000
07-24-2006, 01:47 PM
uh oh JAY G is pissed LOL

Oh shut up George, my neon will bust your ass. I already have a purge, just WAIT till I get my PROSPECT working. :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
07-24-2006, 01:47 PM
thats not fair jay G, i know my " performance mods" LIRL
i know i have a header and not headers.
he's just a sorry excuse for a tuner, not knowing the name of the manufatuers and saying psi and pounds is just stupid

1439/2000
07-24-2006, 01:49 PM
thats not fair jay G, i know my " performance mods" LIRL
i know i have a header and not headers.
he's just a sorry excuse for a tuner, not knowing the name of the manufatuers and saying psi and pounds is just stupid

Most showcar people couldnt tell you about what they have.

I have nitrous.
Really?
How big of shot are you running?
I'm not sure, like 100?
What injectors?
Stock, I guess, I don't know man, ummm check out my subs. I have 5 of them.

B16a2 Civic
07-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Most showcar people couldnt tell you about what they have.

I have nitrous.
Really?
How big of shot are you running?
I'm not sure, like 100?
What injectors?
Stock, I guess, I don't know man, ummm check out my subs. I have 5 of them.

LIRL, wild

Leadfoot_mf
07-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Showcar guys if you are on tv and somebody asks you whats under the hood, just shut the fuck up and turn on your stereo.

+1 ftw

4dmin
07-24-2006, 03:51 PM
its hit or miss w/ show guys knowing what they have.

thinkfast®
07-24-2006, 03:51 PM
ya, ask brett to tell you whats in his engine bay, he still thinks cars run on dinosaur fuel

TeeJay
07-24-2006, 03:58 PM
fossil fuels FTW!!!

Ran
07-24-2006, 04:01 PM
ya, ask brett to tell you whats in his engine bay, he still thinks cars run on dinosaur fuelhttp://www.topthat.net/webrock/images/car.jpg

Stormhammer
07-24-2006, 04:48 PM
what the fuck is a geeereddy prospect? was he black? GEEE REEEEAADDYYY! psssssshhhhhh " yO LADIES!" psssssshhhhhhhhtt! " wanna ride wit me in mah pimp NEEEEOONNN with a GEEEREEEDDDYYY PROSPECT?! Its a TURBO bitches! "

but seriously guys, its people like him that irk us boosted folks

wait a second

doesnt Hahn Racecraft use their own/mitsu turbo's and not Greddy's? -thinks-

tha fuck? -loads the shotgun-

B18c-rex
07-24-2006, 06:19 PM
So I'm flipping through the channels last night and its Nopi tunervision or something dumb. Basically they were interviewing this guy with a NASTY NASTY 98 neon with a horrible body kit some janky turbo kit and shit.

He was giving the run through and it made my night. I guess someone else did it for him and he never drives it (not that anyone would want to), anyway

"Yeah it has a ugmmm Hahn racecraft turbocharger kit running 20 pounds of psi from the Gee-reddy PROSPECT 2" "Also I have the Nitrous purge, ladies love the purge."

20 pounds of PSI? Geereddy? Prospect? lol

^^ + 2 .... Just wondering why the fuck they even put power adders on show cars.

Buford®
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Because it adds to their "Style points"

1439/2000
07-24-2006, 09:41 PM
doesnt Hahn Racecraft use their own/mitsu turbo's and not Greddy's? -thinks-

tha fuck? -loads the shotgun-

Yes they do. He was talking about his Profec B boost controller. My Prospect nigga. What you know about that coon?

Yeah he was a white dude.

OnyxHatch
07-24-2006, 10:05 PM

Damn, u wanna hear somethign wild? me, matt perron, and this other guy (name escapes me right now) installed the intrax springs on that car in the intrax tent @ Nopi Nats 00'. we all used to be part of neon america (GAG) and the prez got in contact w/ the intrax guys and volunteered us for the task. there's a 10mm socket in the engine bay some where....we never did find that mofo. oh, and its an automatic too =D....LIRL

-Carlo

ATK_Designs
07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
Well, can't group them all the same though.

I know Jeremy - aka LeMans350z on here is both Show and Go :)

Sibious
07-25-2006, 12:11 AM
haha. Nopi shitty cars ftw. wait i think my car was one of them. not really. haha

ahmonrah
07-25-2006, 12:33 AM
ya, ask brett to tell you whats in his engine bay, he still thinks cars run on dinosaur fuel dino DUNG!! you know, the dung burning stone stove w/ the clay pot on top creating steam to drive the wheels.

Stormhammer
07-25-2006, 02:32 AM
Yes they do. He was talking about his Profec B boost controller. My Prospect nigga. What you know about that coon?

Yeah he was a white dude.

oooooh.... KILL WHITEY!!!

so, when are we gonna race? You gonna be @ the V in August?

aaronfelipe
07-25-2006, 03:15 AM
I wonder how much he put into body work.