PDA

View Full Version : My 240 from Brasstown Bald

Elbow
07-24-2006, 09:06 AM
What a drive to get up there but did, then took a shuttle to the tip top. Very pretty. Anyway here it is, I know, wheels came on the car I have some stock tear drops painted black!!!

1439/2000
07-24-2006, 09:42 AM
So thats what it looks like? I went on a mini run at 6 in the morning and when I got to the top it was snowing pretty hard. At the bottom of the mountain it was about 8 degrees warmer.

Nopaintsls
07-24-2006, 09:48 AM
woah when was this? I was up there... around 3-6am Saturday and didn't see anyone hehe Hey simon did you see that TOUGE maniac sticker on one of those boxes?

Elbow
07-24-2006, 10:41 AM
This was last Monday, so...lol. Didnt see any stickers was not looking did you stick em on?

gtikid
07-25-2006, 12:46 AM
woah when was this? I was up there... around 3-6am Saturday and didn't see anyone hehe Hey simon did you see that TOUGE maniac sticker on one of those boxes?

Hey i was right up there with you on saturday....dont know who you were though :thinking: hehe...its pretty obvious who i was by the name. That shit was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun as hell on saturday!! It was my first time up and there and man it was pitch dark at the top. I remember the sticker :lmfao:

Nopaintsls
07-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Hey i was right up there with you on saturday....dont know who you were though :thinking: hehe...its pretty obvious who i was by the name. That shit was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun as hell on saturday!! It was my first time up and there and man it was pitch dark at the top. I remember the sticker :lmfao:

lol you were fallin asleep? It's me moe... :D

gtikid
07-26-2006, 12:52 AM
lol you were fallin asleep? It's me moe... :D

aaaaaaaaahahahahaha is it really? hahahahahaha helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yea i was falling asleep lol :lmfao:

but you can't complain cuz you were having a shitload of fun while i was falling asleep lol ;) :lmfao: