PDA

View Full Version : '03 Rustang GT

BigPoppaHurtm
07-23-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok so Im coming home from a party a couple of weekends ago and this 'stang comes out of nowhere next to me at a light. I asked him what he had done and he said intake, flowmasters, and a ecu chip. Then he said "of course I dont need that stuff to outrun your bitch ass ride". Now Im not the type of guy that takes shit seriously at all no matter whats being said, but when some ass wipe makes fun of my car thats what really pisses me off no matter how right or wrong they are. This motherfucker was waaay wrong that night.

As soon as he said that I noticed that the light for the opposite road was yellow so I got ready to launch at about 6,200/6,300 rpms. He had his shit ready to go as well. I swear Ive never had a better launch on these shitty tires as I had that night. No excessive wheelspin, no waiting for traction, nothing but GRIP. I had the fucker by about half a car out of the hole. By the time I shifted to third the gap was about 1-1 1/2 cars and I was still pulling away. By the time I was shifting to fifth (about 105 or 108 not too sure :???:) I had him by about 3 or 4 cars and was STILL pulling.

Thats when I noticed the blue lights flashing in the rearview mirror :eek: For a moment I let off the gas letting the car cruise through the warm summer night. Part of me wondered if the cop had managed to tag my speed or the mustangs. I realized if the mustang decided to stop the cop would get him instead of me not matter who's speed he managed to tag. I was truly afraid...

Then I figured I was fucked anyways so I gunned it shifted to sixth and kept haulin ass to about 147 hoping the cop would pull over the mustang. Luckily they dissapeared behind me quickly and I was able to get on the highway and on my way home soon afterwards. It was a green last generation mustang with stock wheels and body. The driver looked like he was in his mid twenties and had blond highlights. If anybody knows him please let him know that on that particular night he got owned by a STOCK Honda S2000 :lmao:

Be safe out there guys :)

Nemesis
07-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Great story. Kept me biting my nails lol

Was this GT Automatic? I

Leadfoot_mf
07-24-2006, 08:45 AM
your car is still a "bitch ass ride" haha

BigPoppaHurtm
07-24-2006, 11:34 AM
Great story. Kept me biting my nails lol

Was this GT Automatic? I

Im guessing no because of how he launched the car, but he could've done a neutral drop and had the same effect so Im not too sure :thinking:

your car is still a "bitch ass ride" haha

Atleast chicks dont ask me why my gas tank is leaking or why theres a hole in my muffler :lmfao: TAKE THAT VETTE BOY :D!

Leadfoot_mf
07-24-2006, 12:02 PM
Im guessing no because of how he launched the car, but he could've done a neutral drop and had the same effect so Im not too sure :thinking:

Atleast chicks dont ask me why my gas tank is leaking or why theres a hole in my muffler :lmfao: TAKE THAT VETTE BOY :D!
touche

JRDman
07-24-2006, 03:36 PM
those are quite slow with those mods... i walked all over a friend of mine in his in my fox after i had just gotten it.

-CJ

Halfwit
07-25-2006, 08:23 AM
he took it easy on you, didnt want to hurt your feelings.

jk. VTEC ftw

Ludester
07-25-2006, 08:27 AM
GT mustang? I'm not impressed ;)

BigPoppaHurtm
07-26-2006, 01:28 AM
GT mustang? I'm not impressed ;)

LOL It really wasn't worth my gas but I did show his dumbass who's boss :taun: I wasnt even gonna race but he had to open his mouth :D :police: :D SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!

BlkCD5
07-26-2006, 02:16 AM
Nice kill. Reminds me of when i beat that douchebag in an eclipse trying to impress his girl.