Cant find tasers(keys)but any will work I think

Price-200$ why so cheap I need them gone today or sooner I have to pay bills

Location-In TN will have to be picked up,not that far away at all

brokecivic
07-23-2006, 11:32 PM
Good Night Bump!!!

Truegiant
07-23-2006, 11:37 PM
when was the last time they were run? How long have they been sitting? I thought they were called "tethers"? Thanks!

brokecivic
07-24-2006, 12:32 AM
they may be,and its been a while since they were

brokecivic
07-24-2006, 11:52 AM
bump

brokecivic
07-24-2006, 07:52 PM
bump

07-24-2006, 08:58 PM
those are not jet ski's........

cyb593
07-24-2006, 09:10 PM
what is this ^ joker talking about. google it.

Blitanicle99
07-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Bump for an exelent price.

brokecivic
07-24-2006, 09:21 PM
BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrisonsaid
07-24-2006, 10:03 PM
might make it out this week. dont know though. ill let you know.

07-24-2006, 10:10 PM

obviously you have no nautical knowledge... a jet ski... is in fact a stand up water craft.. these sit down machines have unfortunatly been labeled by mindless and ignorant people as jet skis when infact they are PWC's

sina518
07-24-2006, 10:10 PM
i wouldnt come pick those up if you were giving them away

07-24-2006, 10:24 PM
i wouldnt come pick those up if you were giving them away

what he is saying is they are not worth the spit out of his camel's mouth

brokecivic
07-25-2006, 01:01 AM
dont buy them then stay out of my thread and keep your opinion to yourself

sina518
07-25-2006, 09:41 AM
hahahaha

sina518
07-25-2006, 09:44 AM
dont buy them then stay out of my thread and keep your opinion to yourself

quit being a fucking pussy we are just being honest and why do you find it necessary to pm me. i dont give a shit.:2up:

brokecivic
07-25-2006, 11:46 AM
quit being a fucking pussy we are just being honest and why do you find it necessary to pm me. i dont give a shit.:2up:
why dont you fuck yourself and then go fuck your mother

RiceBoy
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
check pm

brokecivic
07-25-2006, 02:11 PM
pm'ed u back

07-25-2006, 02:16 PM
why dont you fuck yourself and then go fuck your mother

dude thats just plain wrong his mother died in a jihad

BTLFED
07-25-2006, 05:57 PM

He is absolutely right. All of you ignorant ass clowns are the ones that call those Jet Skis. For us that know better, those are Personal WaterCraft. This is a Jet Ski:

http://www.kawasaki.ca/jetski/JetSki800SX-R/images/JetSki800SX-R_g.jpg

There is no mother fucking seat on a REAL Jet Ski. There is only one grey area when it comes to this fact and that is the old school Kawasaki X2:

http://www.sx-r.com/2006/X2.jpg

But even in the truest sense of the definition of "Jet Ski," not even this is really one. And I would do all of yourselves a favor and not argue my point because I have been riding REAL Jet Skis for almost 20 years. I don't care for Personal WaterCraft.

harrisonsaid
07-25-2006, 06:10 PM
oooh wow. you're way cool. Quit being a douchebag and leave him alone. Ive been looking for a jetski for awhile now and i havnt found one, much less two on a trailer for that little.

Edit:

Sorry, i forgot its not a jetski, its a "personal water craft".

Gotta remember that common usage of a word dosnt mean a douchebag wont yell at you for it

BTLFED
07-25-2006, 06:19 PM
oooh wow. you're way cool. Quit being a douchebag and leave him alone. Ive been looking for a jetski for awhile now and i havnt found one, much less two on a trailer for that little.

Edit:

Sorry, i forgot its not a jetski, its a "personal water craft".

Gotta remember that common usage of a word dosnt mean a douchebag wont yell at you for it

Oh, I'm sorry, I should bend the truth to satisfy ignorant fucktards like you. I forgot. I bet you put a SET of headerS on a Civic too, don't you?

harrisonsaid
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
No, you should keep your comments not directly related to the sale of his stuff out of a forsale thread, and take it to an offtopic or something. Theres a pretty good chance noone will buy these now because his thread has been cluttered by people making rude comments.

and ive only got one header on my civic.

BTLFED
07-25-2006, 06:47 PM
No, you should keep your comments not directly related to the sale of his stuff out of a forsale thread, and take it to an offtopic or something. Theres a pretty good chance noone will buy these now because his thread has been cluttered by people making rude comments.

and ive only got one header on my civic.

Rude comments? You mean FACTS? The FACTS that "...." and I are stating have to do with the actual watercraft, not the condition they are in (that was stated by someone else, who probably doesn't know shit either) or about the price. And actually, smart ass, I was pondering getting them myself so I have at least one sit down to take to the lake with my stand up for a friend to ride. Actually, I could take them both with me to the lake and throw my stand up in the back of my SUV. If I had a trailor hitch and a tire I probably would have already made the trip and picked them up. Again, you are speaking about things in which you know nothing of.

sina518
07-25-2006, 10:17 PM
dude thats just plain wrong his mother died in a jihad

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

that was a good one i have to admit

H22A4SH
07-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Well actually kawasaki makes Jet-Ski's that you both stand up and sit down on. Yamaha makes a wave runner that you sit down on. He is just trying to get rid of some stuff, for not that bad of a deal. Many people who are not that into water sports would call them a jet ski. I don't understand what the big deal is yall just need to calm down and back up off him.

DieselNuts
07-26-2006, 11:28 AM
He is absolutely right. All of you ignorant ass clowns are the ones that call those Jet Skis. For us that know better, those are Personal WaterCraft. This is a Jet Ski:

http://www.kawasaki.ca/jetski/JetSki800SX-R/images/JetSki800SX-R_g.jpg

There is no mother fucking seat on a REAL Jet Ski. There is only one grey area when it comes to this fact and that is the old school Kawasaki X2:

http://www.sx-r.com/2006/X2.jpg

But even in the truest sense of the definition of "Jet Ski," not even this is really one. And I would do all of yourselves a favor and not argue my point because I have been riding REAL Jet Skis for almost 20 years. I don't care for Personal WaterCraft.
You guys need to dig a little deeper. Jet Ski's are made by Kawasaki. Wether it has a seat or not, if it is made by Kawasaki, its a Jet Ski. Yamaha makes Wave Runners and Sea Doo makes.....well.....Sea Doo's. If you dont believe me, just check out the "personal watercrafts" on Kawasaki's website. Plus I use to work at a Kawi dealer....I would know....

harrisonsaid
07-26-2006, 04:57 PM
bombardier makes sea doo

DieselNuts
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
bombardier makes sea doo
I stand corrected. Well, i know the other two are accurate. Thank you for further educating me :goodjob:

BTLFED
07-26-2006, 05:51 PM
You guys need to dig a little deeper. Jet Ski's are made by Kawasaki. Wether it has a seat or not, if it is made by Kawasaki, its a Jet Ski. Yamaha makes Wave Runners and Sea Doo makes.....well.....Sea Doo's. If you dont believe me, just check out the "personal watercrafts" on Kawasaki's website. Plus I use to work at a Kawi dealer....I would know....

Well if you notice the two I posted are Kawi's. ;)

bombardier makes sea doo

I thought that was the other way around? I could be wrong. I dunno know all that much about Sea Doo's.

harrisonsaid
07-26-2006, 11:17 PM
Entirely possible, im basing that statement on when i visit the bombardier website its got a sea doo section

BoostinGST
07-26-2006, 11:57 PM
i would buy those pieces of shit if i were closer... its not really worth the drive for broken jet ski unless they are free for me... im stuck in biloxi

4dmin
07-27-2006, 03:46 PM
i hope all of you drown! who cares let the kid get on w/ his sale *free bump*

BoostinGST
07-27-2006, 06:57 PM
i was serious... i would buy them if i were local... you could fix those things and profit or have fun in the summer easily... and even have an extra for parts or a friend

carbon_crash
07-29-2006, 11:14 AM
$100 bux and i will come and get them, LMK

RedGTS
07-29-2006, 11:25 AM
you guys want some cheese with all this wine

I'll give you 150 for both

97_luder
07-29-2006, 11:57 AM
check pm

DieselNuts
07-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Entirely possible, im basing that statement on when i visit the bombardier website its got a sea doo section
If you go to the Sea Doo website, they state that Sea Doo is made by Bombardier.

BTLFED
09-15-2006, 07:50 AM
What happened to this guy? I tried to PM him about these but the last time he was on was 7/27? I actually wanna look at these if he still has them. Anybody know how to get a hold of him?

harrisonsaid
09-15-2006, 11:14 AM
hes in rehab, i belive. He told me he had to sell it that week before he left

BTLFED
09-15-2006, 03:18 PM

Damn that sucks. I have cash, too. I was looking at taking a roadtrip to get them this weekend, but if he doesn't have them anymore or doesn't want to sell them or whatever then I guess I will have to look elsewhere. I wish there was a way to get a hold of him, but that's pretty hard to do if he is in rehab.

LQQKITZME
09-15-2006, 03:26 PM
He was trying to get one last fix...

BTLFED
10-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Alright, this guy was online today, yet he can't even answer the PM I sent him like forever ago? That's fucking weak. :rolleyes:

acutard
11-21-2006, 09:11 AM
what part of tennesee are you in?

DinanM3atl
11-21-2006, 11:58 AM
http://www.nd.edu/~rroeder/hobbies/eatmywake.html

Those are not Jet Skis. I urrently own two JET SKIS...

Red ones like the one in the picture!

JayKnight
11-21-2006, 12:29 PM
bombardier makes sea doo

WRONG YOU DUMBASS....SEA DOO makes the Bombardier....I should know I have 2. Sea Doo is the company and Bombardier is a model. Just like the Sea Doo Jet Boat...what ever it is called. :2up:

Extrememustang
11-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I thought see doo just used Bombardier engines and motor mounts.

Brando
11-22-2006, 04:03 PM
WRONG YOU DUMBASS....SEA DOO makes the Bombardier....I should know I have 2. Sea Doo is the company and Bombardier is a model. Just like the Sea Doo Jet Boat...what ever it is called. :2up:

THis shit is too funny!

Sorry bud....but YOU are the dumbass.:goodjob: (althought I am a DA for even responding to this....)

Bombardier is the parent company of which SeaDoo is one division.

The models are GTX's, XP's ect.

They also make SkiDoo snowmobiles and jet planes.

Bump for a dead thread.....