PDA

View Full Version : Need to find Parts

hellomynameiscarlos
07-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Ok my dad just bought me a 2007 ford focus ZX3 manual and i need to know where i can find a nice intake, cat-back exhaust, and some good lowering springs and struts. someone has to know i have been looking for a week know and all i can find are 06 things.

Hondatwin23
07-23-2006, 05:21 PM
u may have to wake a minute because the car is so new. give it about six months and u will have all u need. til then plan it, think about ur ultimate goal and make it ur own not what others want to see.

SLow_POke
07-23-2006, 05:55 PM
Ok my dad just bought me a 2007 ford focus ZX3 manual and i need to know where i can find a nice intake, cat-back exhaust, and some good lowering springs and struts. someone has to know i have been looking for a week know and all i can find are 06 things.

why not get a custom one done . i know Mainstream Performance does custom exhaust.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59526&page=1&pp=20

-Ernie

turboporsche
07-23-2006, 07:05 PM
i work at a ford dealership and one of my buddies bought a 06 focus and we got parts out of the ford racing catalog you should try there.

§treet_§peed
07-24-2006, 08:17 PM
:stupid: you are probably gonna have to wait a few minutes cause it's so new..try ebay and keep searching the net..until then do what he said, just plan out and decide what you and/or your dad want it to be in the end....imo....