PDA

View Full Version : Clubs????

Yoshi
07-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Looking for a group to hang out with, not really a club, you know. Just looking for a group a guys to joke around with, go to the movies, shit like that.

Late.

Firefightin_tC
07-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Looking for a group to hang out with, not really a club, you know. Just looking for a group a guys to joke around with, go to the movies, shit like that.

Late.

Let me do you a HUGE favor and tell you up front that you are going to get blasted for this post unless you put in a bit more detail

i.e. Location and at the least Mods (Seeing how you're stock...n/m) or at least future mods.

Then again, you'll probably get flamed regardless.

Da' well. :2cents:

Yoshi
07-23-2006, 01:43 PM
?????? ok..................... Blasted?????????

GsrTurbo320
07-23-2006, 01:46 PM
yYeah, what part of ATL you at? and what car you drive?

Yoshi
07-23-2006, 01:49 PM
00 Rs, stock for now but soon going to make it a really fast n/a

JASONBALL
07-23-2006, 01:49 PM

Late.

you sound like you want a date. lol

good luck with finding a group bro for real

Yoshi
07-23-2006, 02:07 PM
LoL, date? I don't think so I already have a girl friend dont want to make her jealous(is that how you spell it?) LOL. Thanks wish me luck

Tank
07-23-2006, 11:21 PM
^ well man welcome to IA you seem like a good guy you should look into joining xlr8shen they seem like a group of people that would be right up your alley homie, some nice guys and they chill i use to be there but left for ...................uh other reasons so look into them man im sure you'll be thuroughly satisfied

sneaky nigga out:ninja:

Yoshi
07-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Don't know man I am really starting to feel like I am not welcome here.

SpeedMonkey
07-24-2006, 03:37 PM

Late.

are you new to ga or something?.. you seem quite eager to meet the speedmonkey folk.. i must ask why?

anyway.. i have reason to beleive you're someone i know fucking around, PM me your # at once to settle it once and for all.. if you're not who i think you are.. we'll move on from there, unfortunately... i know alot of people.

GGPIS3
07-24-2006, 05:05 PM
Looking for a group a guys to go to the movies.

:thinking: :gay: :lmfao: :umno:

Firefightin_tC
07-24-2006, 07:12 PM

Nah, everyone here is a asshole, plain and simple. (j/k) Nothing personal...lol

Flip
07-24-2006, 07:14 PM

Late.

Late Night Crew :D And you got a subie too !!

We do stuff and we're spread out all around... I'm up in marietta so thats a little far from ya but we got some peeps in snellville/gwinnett area...

Flip
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM

Bah, there are some ass's on here but just ignore them... There are a lot of really good people on this site you just gotta remember who to ignore...

Flip
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Nah, everyone here is a asshole, plain and simple. (j/k) Nothing personal...lol

You are incorrect sir.

down_shift
07-24-2006, 07:26 PM
go to some Subaru meets and talk to people. Thats your best bet.

BaHumBugg
07-26-2006, 01:05 AM
^ well man welcome to IA you seem like a good guy you should look into joining xlr8shen they seem like a group of people that would be right up your alley homie, some nice guys and they chill i use to be there but left for ...................uh other reasons so look into them man im sure you'll be thuroughly satisfied

we dont need the help, and JDM Rs do as you feel dawg, I just dont like people advertising for our club like were the only fuckin club on IA, Tank handle yo phat boy inc deal and let us worrie bout ours

Tank
07-26-2006, 07:56 AM
^jeez try to do a good thing and help out and this is the response you get way to go there Bugg way to go, why would i promote this guy to phatboy when he obviously doesnt run his car and has no mods both of those things are strikes and he said hes looking for a good group of people so i advised him to the most reputable group of guys i knew.........................but obviously since you all cant see passed your own personal grudge and grow the fuck up and chill the advise i gave him was false sorry jdmrs my fault.

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:00 AM
tank is such an asshole.....with a giant ass sig

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:09 AM
dont be hating B cause am the tyran of the east biatch just gotta lay it down shit a nigga try to help and cause i bounced they got hold a grudge its so highschool like LOL

and wherer the fuck have you been nigga i aint seen your ass in a while bring that 2-tone bseries out this weekend i promise not to disappoint with a lil supra action

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:14 AM
man, its in teh process of being sold, if not, redone.
i think i just wanted to get the last shows out the way since i couldnt do it back in the day when i lost my liscense, so it may be gettin redone with this fye lip kit i found , maybe a lil juice in the box ;), im still piecing it together, i just need the downpipe, injectors IC and IC pipping

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:17 AM
nice sounds good man cant wait to see it i know you gonna do her right man shit looked clean with teh 2 tone whens the next time you coming out man i know you a minute from atl

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:21 AM
ppreciate it man

i dunno man, imma try and make it up soon, i know ya'll " chill" on weekends, you and the phatboys, imma holla at a few of my homies with a lil juice in they box and see if they wanna change of scenery and cars and come and ...chill...wit ya'll

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:25 AM
ok man ill pm you my number hit me up anytime man and we can set something up man stay up B

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:31 AM
i still got it in my phone from the bbq LIRL, unless its chanegd

itsjustdee
07-26-2006, 08:33 AM
i don't see anything exciting here B...why you lie to me?

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:34 AM
whatcu talkin about Dee?
look at Tank, he wildn, thats ma nigga

Tank
07-26-2006, 08:38 AM
yeah its still the same number B and you know i gotta lay it down son.................

itsjustdee
07-26-2006, 08:56 AM
lol yeah i read, but thats normal bs that we see everyday. haha so i guess it's not exciting to me nemore.

i wanna see real shit go on today. go start some shit B!

B16a2 Civic
07-26-2006, 08:57 AM
why i gotta.....anyway im waitin for brett to logg on so i can harass him

BaHumBugg
07-26-2006, 11:08 AM
^jeez try to do a good thing and help out and this is the response you get way to go there Bugg way to go, why would i promote this guy to phatboy when he obviously doesnt run his car and has no mods both of those things are strikes and he said hes looking for a good group of people so i advised him to the most reputable group of guys i knew.........................but obviously since you all cant see passed your own personal grudge and grow the fuck up and chill the advise i gave him was false sorry jdmrs my fault.

so now I we done run and we dont need to have people with mods in our crew?????????????????????

AND I NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP!!!????????
aight I got ya.......I aint done with you yet, since I need to grow up Imma play this shit like a little kid then

Tank
07-26-2006, 12:29 PM
LOL +1 for you since you need to play it like a kid :gay: thats the way to show your a grown man LOL well in any event my point has been made and all thanks to you cause you didnt like me telling someone to look into joining Xlr-whateva :rolleyes: . damn but ehhh as i said before its on you guys i left for my reasons you guys tried to make it seem like i did something bad but in the end look through half of that teams threads and guess what you find drink this, club that, trip here, which is cool but what about my mod this, car show here, lets do this, matter a fact over half the tech talk was from me or elliot some shandy and a lil nick. but anyway dude you do need to chill for real no one is making you look bad but yourself all ive done is spoke the truth people asked why i dropped and i told them nothing ive said is a lie but as they say the truth hurts so continue your spamming im online all the time anyway "computer tech for a job" so i got nothing better to do :goodjob: