PDA

View Full Version : Random heel and toe w/a side of double clutch any1?

Repost Squintz
07-23-2006, 10:35 AM
http://thumbs.vidiac.com/c8710573-fd48-4c11-8a2f-80db3f41d4d1.jpg (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c8710573-fd48-4c11-8a2f-80db3f41d4d1.htm)Click here to see Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c8710573-fd48-4c11-8a2f-80db3f41d4d1.htm)

RJ's325ITS
07-23-2006, 01:25 PM
This is theory on the practice, this is how you should down shift but not even the master the great AIRTON SENA "RIP" will do it.

it will extend tranny life by but reduce the clutch life.

.:Zero:.
07-30-2006, 03:43 AM
Hey cool, thats a WRX...

This is theory on the practice, this is how you should down shift but not even the master the great AIRTON SENA "RIP" will do it.

it will extend tranny life by but reduce the clutch life.
What? Are you retarded? Why would Heal Toe, or Double Clutching be bad for the clutch? Why the hell did you include Senna in that comment? That doesn't even make any sense. Do you even own a car?

RJ's325ITS
07-30-2006, 11:05 AM
What? Are you retarded? Why would Heal Toe, or Double Clutching be bad for the clutch? Why the hell did you include Senna in that comment? That doesn't even make any sense. Do you even own a car?

LOL. you are so dee dee deeee:crazy: like carlos mencia would say.

First. doble clutching when down shifting was invented when we did not have carvon kevlar clucthes. I remember back in the day, my uncle's race car had a not so good clutch and we had to doble clutch to every down shift. but those are the old days.

You must be one of the dumest members here:no: , I sayd that is theory into practice. why because if you ask any real racer nnnnnoooooottttttt a kid that races in the public streets, they will tell you that doble clutching is beating the leaving crap of the clutch. you may have a tranny that doesn't has to be rebuilt as often as a single heal and toe tranny but, at least you will be able to finish the race.

Airton senna was the master that's why I mention him here, because he came out the doble clutch ERA and he had the chance to see better trannys and high techonlogy use to manufacture fantastic race clutches which made doble clutching a thing of the pass.

Second: Stop smoking whatever you are smoking and think about it, you are going in 3rd gear and you hit the BREAK point right at the red line of your engine so you start breaking you may come down 3000rpms so you rev match the engine to down shift to 2nd gear that will put you aroun 1500rpms belowed red line, by then you hit the TURN IN point and start going in to the turn w/ some threshold breaking you hit the APEX by then you should be in you power band (2500rpms from redline) or you are just a bad driver or don't know what are you doing, so you floor it. when you are in the track your engine is at high revs at all times imagine having to load the clutch twice as mucht as you do when you clutch in once.

Therd: the reason why in the books they teach you to double clutch the car is because you need to realigned the sincros coz the car might to let you go from 4th to 3rd because the sincros did not aligned the gears enoght for you to do a safe down shift.

to the question if I own a car well look a my signature and you will find your answer, take a look at one of my videos too, if you think that I don't know what I am talking about:goodjob: .

man
07-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Heel toeing is commonly used amongst professionals for rev-matching purposes. Double-clutching on the other hand is not.