PDA

View Full Version : SUTPID PRELUDE!!!

Crazy Asian
07-23-2006, 12:52 AM
GOD FUCKIN STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!!! I think the timing is ready to go....damn it. I hate THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! BAOHGAIWEHGHAWEGHAG GAH!!!! Shit I think I'll just get a BMW or something. I have no fucking clue.

Sledlude
07-23-2006, 12:54 AM
what makes it so sutpid?

IndianStig
07-23-2006, 12:55 AM
your car sucks ass. i'll buy it for 2500 if it still runs and is the last body prelude

Crazy Asian
07-23-2006, 12:56 AM
I had to throw away the old transmission since it Honda Prelude are known for their auto being blown, then on top of that top all Honda Preludes that are 5th gen have autotensioner that snaps. GAH I spent literally 3gs repairing that stupid shit. I swear...Im just getting tired of repairing it and what not.

Stormhammer
07-23-2006, 01:00 AM
lol you have nothing to bitch about until you own a car like mine

seriously - me and 2 friends that own the same car, we ALL planned to go to Tunerfest. Well, mine decided to leak oil off the cooler lines, one decided to be smelling like gas from a non-gassy area and wanted to be safe, and the third all of a sudden had injectors that were acting up, so we all took an a/c'd 4Runner. Its a love/hate relationship with my type of car

:mad: !SO STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR HONDA! :mad:

:D that is all, ta ta now :D

Crazy Asian
07-23-2006, 01:02 AM
HEY RIGHT NOW ITS GONNA READY TO GO SNAP ON THE TIMING !!!! I dont want to seriously fork over a couple of hundred. I seriously think Im getting old like Brett which freaks me out. No seriously I'm getting out of the rice rocket scene and going to luxury scene. I want something really nice...gah Im getting old like Brett and Im only 20.

Ya it's a love/hate relationship and I understand with Storm. I love the car to death but so many problems makes me want to chuck it. Sigh

Stormhammer
07-23-2006, 01:53 AM
if you go luxury go VIP bitch

Marta Mike
07-23-2006, 03:30 AM
Screw that you aint got nothing on me....

Finally car is all perfect ready for mods then...........

1. plate in road causes me to blow a HG the same fucking day!
2. Car gets done.........days later motor seizes
3. 2.0 engine swap
4. Leaks like crazy.......cant find leak...........fixed
5. Car wont recharge????...........fixed
6. Throw out bearing goes out.......cant drive it

Yea talk about a bitch. Its all done now, cept my oil buzzer and light goes off all the time, somethings faulty. So i just keep the radio blasting-lol

TheSnail
07-23-2006, 03:39 AM
This is you going to work everyday if you get out the import. You dont look very happy do you? So STFU and fix that fucking rice cake!

http://www.iseeseveralflaws.com/sagien/archives/driving.jpg

LiL PaKi
07-23-2006, 09:25 AM
hey crazy asian were u at the NP meet this past thursday? still trying to figure out who that was...

boosted1jz
07-23-2006, 09:39 AM
lol you have nothing to bitch about until you own a car like mine

seriously - me and 2 friends that own the same car, we ALL planned to go to Tunerfest. Well, mine decided to leak oil off the cooler lines, one decided to be smelling like gas from a non-gassy area and wanted to be safe, and the third all of a sudden had injectors that were acting up, so we all took an a/c'd 4Runner. Its a love/hate relationship with my type of car

:mad: !SO STOP BITCHING ABOUT YOUR HONDA! :mad:

:D that is all, ta ta now :D

yea tell me bout it!!!!!! the mk iii is usually the exact same way!!!!! 1 second it runs great and i love the car to death! the next its a heaping pile of dog shit!!!

Kevykev
07-23-2006, 10:57 AM
http://www.iseeseveralflaws.com/sagien/archives/driving.jpg
Serious lookin' guy right there!

quickdodge®
07-23-2006, 10:59 AM
Serious lookin' guy right there!

Concentrating like a motherfucker on that bobblehead doll of Derek Jeter on his dash, isn't he? Later, QD.

Hulud
07-23-2006, 12:27 PM
its cause its a 5th gen ;)

Frög
07-23-2006, 03:30 PM
GOD FUCKIN STUPID PIECE OF CRAP!!!! I think the timing is ready to go....damn it. I hate THAT STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!!! BAOHGAIWEHGHAWEGHAG GAH!!!! Shit I think I'll just get a BMW or something. I have no fucking clue.

my lude's got 130,000, was boosted at 9 psi and i beat the shit out of it every fucking day. runs good and will never die. good for another 100,000 miles.

Crazy Asian
07-23-2006, 06:21 PM
I ono but this past thursday if you saw a white 2004 Expedition that rolled by that was mine. But ya today I looked around for some reason the noise went away. Well hell no I aint taking the chance so Im buy a manual tensioner and a new belt. Whtever for now....I goto use this.

Ya I envy 4 th gen owners. I love that digital tach and their JDM lights. You bastards. And that Hiro kit makes it look like sexor. Oh god.

Hulud
07-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Ya I envy 4 th gen owners. I love that digital tach and their JDM lights. You bastards. And that Hiro kit makes it look like sexor. Oh god.
yea i am a bastard lol

BigPoppaHurtm
07-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey if it makes you feel better the auto tensioner is kind of a problem for the s2000 guys as well :)

CSquared
07-24-2006, 12:05 AM
has anyone ever told you that you whine like a little bitch?

Crazy Asian
07-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Has anyone told you, you like one of those ompa lompas. Seriously put your hair into a pontail paintyour self purp and wear white overalls.

Hulud
07-24-2006, 12:52 AM
Has anyone told you, you like one of those ompa lompas. Seriously put your hair into a pontail paintyour self purp and wear white overalls.
i believe they were orange

Crazy Asian
07-24-2006, 12:54 AM
I thought purp...maybe it was from the commercial? Who knows but cramer looks like an oompa lompa. I want to see him dance and sing that song. AHAHHA I know I'll add that as a promo when Im seelling my car. BAHHAHA that'll be great.

Hulud
07-24-2006, 12:58 AM
I thought purp...maybe it was from the commercial? Who knows but cramer looks like an oompa lompa. I want to see him dance and sing that song. AHAHHA I know I'll add that as a promo when Im seelling my car. BAHHAHA that'll be great.
LOL
i think their hair was green
http://images.soundclick.com/04/images/m/band/mcoompaloompa.jpg

Crazy Asian
07-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Well die his hair then. AHAHH and then shave his beard and then dress him up. BHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN SO SEE THAT!!! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH