PDA

View Full Version : Thank you. TFS v3.0 is in the books and it was a success!

Julio
07-22-2006, 11:16 PM
For all that came out today and supported the show.

The show was a success.
Thank you very much.

Rain came down, but it was not bad and it was almost at the end. So I think it wasnt to bad.
Thanks to all the sponsors.. :goodjob:
Bigs ups to Paul aka admin for putting the show together.. well planned out brother.
Thanks to the DJ's Hugo and Matt good JOB
Thanks to Pablo for taking care of the MIC.
Thanks to all the Helpers..
To much to list.. Just thank you all for a kick ass event.. biggest TFS YET!

Everyone.

TFS v4.0 will be back in 07'

THANKS !!! 600 COMPETITORS!!!! ( show/race/dyno)

Brett
07-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the show!! Without you all it wouldnt have been such a huge success!!

2.0civic
07-22-2006, 11:30 PM
damn..i hate that i missed that shit. glad everything turned out well and hopefully by 07 i will have something going to the show to actually do some competing

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-22-2006, 11:37 PM
GREAT SHOW!!!!! HAD LOADS OF FUN!!!!

4dmin
07-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Thanks to all the sponsors/teams... w/o you none of this could be possible. :goodjob:

to my crew: Julio, Pablo, Matt/Hugo, Ryan + friend, Luis + homeboys, my wife, Frat boys from Polytech?, my lil bros, and anyone else i forgot.

I know we did over 500+ competitors and if it wasn't for the people thinking we were going to get rained out i think we would of had 700+... we also were up against a big event in SC, but we held it down.

+ orgainized alot better this year
+ hubinette was alot more interesting to watch then mopar drag racers
+ baltground drift (tracy doing rodeo baby)
+ ride alongs people loved
+ NOT A WASH OUT

- more track prep
- faster judging
- PA for the drift expo
- getting sandwhiched between my car/cardoor :no:

Brett
07-22-2006, 11:50 PM
Yeah man, I heard about your car door getting hit by the trailer trying to get by your car, glad you were okay man.

4dmin
07-22-2006, 11:52 PM
^ ya i'm straight it was an accident, but i'm cool just sore... i just took a couple muscle relaxers :D ... getting sleeeeeeepy....

guess i'll be having to book an appointment for the car for the paint/body show :(

LiL PaKi
07-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Thanks for a great show guys!

buddha@TeamFX
07-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Definately was a great event!...and like I said in the other thread...Julio and Paul just yell when ya'll wanna grab the beers...I'm sittin here waitin on Pablo's ass to get back from La Vaca so I can let him in LOL!!

never_finished
07-23-2006, 02:31 AM
awesome show, had lots of fun cant wait til next year

5thgcelica
07-23-2006, 08:46 AM
yeah word...was good times.. thanks again guys.

boosted1jz
07-23-2006, 09:30 AM
had a great time even though the supra did not want to work with me..... but then again thats y i brought it on a trailer.... not cause it could be fast but because i knew it would probably break LOL

sorry i didnt get to see every1 :(

thanx to the hosts and all the sponsors!!!! :) sux that it had to rain :( but atleast the show went on!!!!

chris

collins
07-23-2006, 09:37 AM
yo julio! that was a good run we had on the drags yo!.02 difference! shit was close man! if i can learn to launch that thing, i think we'da been nose to nose!! lol but unfortunatly, awd>rwd in the launching department. had an awesome time tho!

The Yousef
07-23-2006, 10:29 AM
great show y'all!!!!

Five*Star*
07-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Good show. It was pretty fun, and the kids had a blast.

4dmin
07-23-2006, 10:54 AM
^ glad you enjoyed it. man

quickdodgeŽ
07-23-2006, 10:57 AM
Yessir. Paul. You made my list. Barely, lolol.....see PM for that explanation. Later, QD.

J Shits
07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Show was great thanks paul and every1 involved for puttin on a great show

Vteckidd
07-23-2006, 01:31 PM
Mainstream had a lot of fun, half of us were there at 3, i did not get there until 6 and i was running on empty but sill had a great time.

good job guys, look forward to next year

JASONBALL
07-23-2006, 01:39 PM
I also had a good time. after the 4 hour drive. lot more cars running than I though were gonna. drifting was a blast. completely amazing. good car show I expected more cars. but it was a good turn out with the iffy show enthusiast remembering last year. When it comes to TFS it now won't be the same if it doesn't rain. Decent show over all.

4dmin
07-23-2006, 01:50 PM
I also had a good time. after the 4 hour drive. lot more cars running than I though were gonna. drifting was a blast. completely amazing. good car show I expected more cars. but it was a good turn out with the iffy show enthusiast remembering last year. When it comes to TFS it now won't be the same if it doesn't rain. Decent show over all.

expected more cars we had 300+ show cars alone i'm guessing 550-600 competitors all together :D

na glad you guys came up and thanx for the continued support. :goodjob:

JASONBALL
07-23-2006, 01:52 PM
wow didn't know you had that many show cars. maybe it was just way parking was. or that they may have been on the strip at the time I was walking around. either way all in all good job.

4dmin
07-23-2006, 02:06 PM
wow didn't know you had that many show cars. maybe it was just way parking was. or that they may have been on the strip at the time I was walking around. either way all in all good job.

ya it was crazy i know we had like 375+ competitors by like 500pm... i we had to go get some more sheets printed off for the car show registration b/c we were all out up top.

i would go to say we had 300-350 show cars and 200+ drag cars w/ quite a few hitting the track/show parking in/out throughout the day. overall it was fun i'm glad we improved on some things from last year. i know already somethings we will have to imporve on for next year.

St0lenR
07-23-2006, 02:53 PM
thanks for the ups paul and julio...Shit was super fun and very well organized...can't wait till next years

Oh yeah julio, did you see me dust the shit out of that b6 s4 on the way back, I bet he was like WTF it's an a4...first run I had my a/c on and beat him by like 2 cars second run turned it off and just kept pulling and pulling and pulling

4dmin
07-23-2006, 02:56 PM
thanks for the ups paul and julio...Shit was super fun and very well organized...can't wait till next years

Oh yeah julio, did you see me dust the shit out of that b6 s4 on the way back, I bet he was like WTF it's an a4...first run I had my a/c on and beat him by like 2 cars second run turned it off and just kept pulling and pulling and pulling

lol ya i raced flynns distro truck on the way home... he had his flashers on and a blown rear tire but i took that truck like it was standing still :lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
07-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Paul. Good looking on the props, man. See if I credit you in my next groupie list at the next show/event. Later, QD.

never_finished
07-23-2006, 03:18 PM
oh yeah just wanted to add......nice meeting some folks i hadnt met til yesterday, stretch, admin, thinkfast, chuckster, and a few others!

Minze
07-23-2006, 06:18 PM
who were those people that interviewed sam? they had a site i think and i got in a lot of their videos. LOL. just wondering if they are gonna post those vids. but yea! i loved the show!!! hopefully we have another pro drifter there next year.

Julio
07-23-2006, 07:36 PM

That shit was funny.. Im sure he was like wtf hahahah shit was great..

Dont know if you saw me race the New Mustang (silver one ) Busted that ass to. haha then he did a ricer fly by after I stomped him.

But you busting the s4 was funny, because he kept coming back for more...
My cousin was like, Why dont you race Hugo? And at the same time he asked that.. the s4 pulled next to you.. and I told him, just watch why I wont try to race you.. hahah shit was funny.

xxbowiexx
07-23-2006, 07:46 PM
COngrats to you guys...perhaps we'll be able to participate next year to help out. :)

St0lenR
07-23-2006, 08:22 PM
That shit was funny.. Im sure he was like wtf hahahah shit was great..

Dont know if you saw me race the New Mustang (silver one ) Busted that ass to. haha then he did a ricer fly by after I stomped him.

But you busting the s4 was funny, because he kept coming back for more...
My cousin was like, Why dont you race Hugo? And at the same time he asked that.. the s4 pulled next to you.. and I told him, just watch why I wont try to race you.. hahah shit was funny.

Yeah I saw that....I was getting ready to ask you about that outcome...good shit homie thats 2 for the euro's

The Ren
07-23-2006, 11:15 PM
Paul you ganna post the results like you have for the past drift fury events?

SLOWLYbtngU
07-24-2006, 07:21 AM
I got there late and did not expect to have a good time but I truly enjoyed myself for the whole 2 hrs I was there...I paid 10 dollars and felt a lot more satisfied than when I go to the club and sit the whole night....Awesome job!!! To those that I got to meet, my pleasure...Great job!!!!

4dmin
07-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Paul you ganna post the results like you have for the past drift fury events?

i will.

Brett
07-24-2006, 11:02 AM
Wow I didnt realize we had 300+ show cars, Wow!! So those of us who placed in our respected class should be very happy then :)

Yeah Id love to see what the point standing is now after this show also :)

rollininstyle2004
07-25-2006, 03:29 PM
Definately a great show. I had an awesome time. :goodjob: