PDA

View Full Version : The Vote???

Brett
07-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Does anyone know how the voting went to have N. Fulton break away from Fulton and become the city of Johns Creek? Did that get voted as a a "Yes" to happen? I hope so, Cause damn woul dbe nice to get out from Fulton and us not having to support welffare Atlanta crack whores and thier kids and my tags would be cheaper and also car insurance :goodjob:

tatodotcom
07-22-2006, 10:59 AM
Im not sure but yea that would be really nice, Fulton is just way to big. I live in Johns creek right now and its really starting to blow up. Hope everyone voted "Yes" for johns creek.....Any body know how the vote went?

Hulud
07-22-2006, 11:07 AM
why not just move?

Leisa
07-22-2006, 11:28 AM
I think it got voted in because yesterday as I turned onto Nesbit Ferry from Holcomb Bridge, I saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Johns Creek" so I think there is your answer :)

SwurvinIn
07-22-2006, 11:34 AM
yes..johns creek now has township, as well as the city of milton...north fulton qwill be devided in half with milton and johns creek being the townships

Brett
07-22-2006, 11:58 AM
AWESOME!!! So next comes lower price tags, Cheaper Auto Insurance, Taxes, and best of all my tax dollars isnt supporting these fuckin WIC babies and welfare fuckers. Granted, I know my tax dollars will still support the ones here but atleast its not all of Fulton.

The Golden Child
07-22-2006, 02:51 PM
i live off exit 6 from 400 is that considered north fulton or south fulton ??