PDA

View Full Version : WTB integra or ek

dizzle
07-22-2006, 12:19 AM
EDIT:
im looking for a "really cheap" 94-01 integra... all that i require is that it runs really good, that its a 5 speed, interior is moderate to perfect, and the body is good doors, back, and there is no frame damage. i also need the car to have a title

i dont need:
any bumpers, hood, fenders, wheels, system (cd player or anything with the exception of door speakers maybe), suspension (shocks/struts/coilovers, the rest needs to be there), exhaust, head/tail/bumper lights.

basically what im looking for is a "stripped" former ricer mobile. willing to spend no more than $2500 for this, just going out on a limb. i found an intact riced out teg for $2000 yesterday but some ass bought it before i realized what i was passing up, i guess cus they liked how it looked (from the wing to the dual exhaust to the shitty gay looking body kit and ugly ass wheels), and im kind of pissed off about it actually because i witnessed a car with a lot of potential go to waste.

like i said i know what im looking for may have been a one time thing but i figure, why the hell not. thanks.

i'll also take an ek...

vjizzle
07-22-2006, 01:03 AM
hey where is the red one????

white teg
07-22-2006, 08:48 AM
call might have something for u. 404-281-8352 Viet

dizzle
07-22-2006, 09:32 AM
white teg- how bout ya jus tell me what you have! and why do you leave different names and numbers on different threads? a little odd. EDIT: do you still have those strut bars? i might get em from you.

vjizzle- still got it