PDA

View Full Version : Misc Whats Everyones Work Out Schedule ?

The Golden Child
07-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Sunday - Chest & Tricep

Monday - Kick Boxing

Tuesday - Back & Bicep

Wednesday - Kick Boxing

Thursday - Shoulders & Forearm

Friday - Legs

Saturday - Chill

dELfONiK
07-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Monday: Chest

Tuesday: Arms

Wednesday: Plyometrics (with a focus on legs)

Thursday: Shoulders and Back

Friday: Dumbell presses and flys, and legs

Weekend: Rest

The Golden Child
07-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Monday: Chest

Tuesday: Arms

Wednesday: Plyometrics (with a focus on legs)

Thursday: Shoulders and Back

Friday: Dumbell presses and flys, and legs

Weekend: Rest

where do you work out at ??

sebastianHoff
07-23-2006, 07:21 PM
Sunday - Chest & Tricep

Monday - Kick Boxing

Tuesday - Back & Bicep

Wednesday - Kick Boxing

Thursday - Shoulders & Forearm

Friday - Legs

Saturday - Chill

i do all that everyday (monday-friday), save the kick boxing. takes about 1.5hrs, right after work/school and before supper.

EmminoDaGreat
07-23-2006, 07:59 PM
sat-legs
sun-shoulders
mon-chest
tue-back
wed-arms
thur-abs

The Golden Child
07-23-2006, 09:03 PM
i do all that everyday (monday-friday), save the kick boxing. takes about 1.5hrs, right after work/school and before supper.

i signed up at Knuckle Up thats why im taking the Kick Boxing class ..
they also have a Gym there so i put my use to it ..

dELfONiK
07-24-2006, 07:19 PM
where do you work out at ??

I live in Warner Robins, and I work out at a Gold's Gym here... Toughest day of my week by far is the day we do Plyometrics. No weights, just body weight. We do things like jump squats, bear crawls, and a whole bunch of exercises. If you're interested in checkin out our routine, I can send it to you in MS Excel format.

AtifSajid
08-09-2006, 03:02 PM
every other day full body for about 2 - 2.5 hours.

now just trying to get ripped. but shit is hard..any ideas? besides eating right. I eat everything.

{X}Echo419
08-09-2006, 03:15 PM
anyone see Rocky 4? kinda like that.

dartingd
08-11-2006, 09:54 PM
monday-moderate paced ride, around 30-40 miles, depending on how I feel, staying in zone three (heart rate)
tuesday-fast paced ride, 25 if the flat ride, 35 if the climbing ride...group ride...warm up in zone 1/2, rest of ride in zone 4/5 (suffer heart rate, sometimes hitting my max of 189)..
wednesday-rest
thursday-30-40 mile moderate paced ride, much like monday, unless it's time trial tuesday, in which I go all out for 10 miles in a race against the clock..
friday-rest
saturday-50-100 miles, depending on how much i've ridden the rest of the week. always a moderate paced, long, ride...
sunday-really an iffy...i try not to ride more than 250 miles a week...if i haven't, i usually fill in here, with a few different choices of loops i have around the county...i have 25/28/30/35/50 mile loops to choose from...which one i do depends on how tired i am, who will go with me, and how many miles i've already ridden for the week...

i know that's not the workout schedule u guys had in mind, but that's what i do!

dartingd
08-11-2006, 09:57 PM
and if anyone knows leg area specific exercises and can send me a file with a workout, i'd be interested...i need to work on my core as well...i'm doing crunches now for that, but only 100 a night to start with...stomach hurts right now, lol...this winter i really want to tone my biceps and triceps, build my core, and concentrate on more thigh strength all around...i have to adjust my pedals so the backs of my feet point in a little when i pedal so my knees won't hurt...i've heard that if i build my core strength and thigh strength, my feet should be able to go straight when pedaling, which would result in less knee pain, and more energy...probably would be more efficient as well!

atl300zx
08-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Monday - beer can curls
Tuesday - squats (it is easier to funnel a beer when you squat down)
Wednesday - lung excercises
Thursday - Keg Lifts
Friday - I dont know dont usually remember these days
Saturday - See Friday
Sunday - Day of Rest

The Golden Child
08-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Monday - beer can curls
Tuesday - squats (it is easier to funnel a beer when you squat down)
Wednesday - lung excercises
Thursday - Keg Lifts
Friday - I dont know dont usually remember these days
Saturday - See Friday
Sunday - Day of Rest

LIRL !!!

Tasuki_Civic
08-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Monday - cadio upper body swim

Tuesday - Cadio lower body swim

Wednsday- cadio quads sauna

Thrusday- cardio swim sauna