PDA

View Full Version : This A.M. for me.

fawk_you
07-21-2006, 06:29 AM
So, im sitting here.... drinking some of that ole java, and eating a sausage biz. with strawberry jam.... just got home. Its 7:05 a.m.....

So I get this call from my best friend.... or so I thought, it was my friend John using his phone. John was drunk, and so were about 5 other people. Including Shawn. haha.... but yea- so, in the car on THEIR way home from ATL- John, busted his own lip with his phone.... and then GP made fun of John.... for busting his own lip...and John got pissed off- and threw his phone out the window. HAHA, cause he was mad at his phone.... so, I went to VR and changed cars... (driving a TT- 350z now....YES!!) me and John head up to ATL, get on 85N, turn around....do the flashers thing- and find the phone. He wanted his SIM card.... so.... we got it, the phone was pretty trashed- screen gone... the sim card was still intact and the battery was gone... but yea- got it... dropped him off.... got my car- got breakfast.... and am now home. WOOT.

Its amazing how helpless someone can be without a phone. -TRUE STORY.

PROS:
--------------
-Getting to drive a sleeper (sneaky sneaky sir) Twin turbo 350z with 470HP. :O) (BOO FOR LOW BOOST)
-Free gas money for Ron.

CONS:
--------------
-Not meaning to drive Ron like the 350z. (clutches engage completely diff.) LOL....
-Going to sleep at 7am./having to wake up decently early.

:screwy: :lmfao: :thinking: :no: :???:

I AM TIRED- SO..... GOODNITE ALL- OR WELL GOOD MORNING, HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD DAY! :bump:

Nemesis
07-21-2006, 06:45 AM
This morning consisted of me waking up at 5, and coming to work. lol

Deaf Pimp
07-21-2006, 06:49 AM
I woke up, my dick was hanging out of my boxers. I put it back in and then I had to scratch my balls. Then I went to pee... for about a good minute or so.

Nemesis
07-21-2006, 06:50 AM
I woke up, my dick was hanging out of my boxers. I put it back in and then I had to scratch my balls. Then I went to pee... for about a good minute or so.

dude.... :umno:

2.0civic
07-21-2006, 06:51 AM
if you had to piss, why even worry bout putting the mouse back in the house??

B16a2 Civic
07-21-2006, 07:12 AM
white people....

BTEC
07-21-2006, 07:18 AM
I THINK IVE HAD ABOUT 7 HRS OF SLEEP THIS WHOLE WEEK. NOT SURE WHAT IM RUNNING ON BUT COFFEE WOULD BE MY GUESS. SPEAKING OF WHICH, BRB....