PDA

View Full Version : Candles

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 12:43 AM
Please Do Not Delete This Thread....
(Admin told me I could post this)

I am raising money for my kidney transplant....
I am selling candles, scented tarts, lamp rings with scented oils, tea lights, scented teddy bears, and more.

1 - 8oz candle is $6.00
The 8oz candles last 45-48 hours.
We also have a smaller candle. It is 1.5oz. These probaly last 6-8 hours.

1 - 1.5oz candle is $2.00

1 - 12 pack of Tea Lights are $6.00
1 - Tea Light is $0.60

1 - Lamp Ring and Scented Oil set is $8.95
1 - Lamp Ring Alone is $3.25
1 - Lamp Ring Oil Alone is $6.25

The Lamp Ring actually just sits on top of the light bulb and the heat activates the scent of the oil...
The Lamp Ring and Oil are for people who may not want to actually have an actual lit candle going but still want to smell the scent.
The oils can be ordered in any scent we offer.

1 - Tart is $1.00
The Tarts last anywhere from 4-6 hours.

We have scented Teddy Bears. These bears can be ready within 1-2 days. They also come in any scent we offer.
1 -Scented Teddy Bear is $28.00

We offer Large Mason glasses filled with any type of scent you would like. We will also fill any type of jar you might want filled. We do supply different jars that can be purchased and filled.

We can put 1-3 wicks in at no extra charge. It just depends on the size of the jar that you choose to use.
We can alo fill coffee mugs, bowls, vases, and pretty much anything that can handle the heat of the wax and has a bowl/cup type shape to it.

The cost of a Mason Jar Filled is $16.95
The cost of filling your own jar, depending on the size is $6.00-$10.00
These Mason Jars last 85-100 hours.

We have over 100 different scents to offer. I can pm a list or email a list to anyone who would like to have one. Please just pm me or even email me and I will happily reply.

If you want to purchase anything just let me know and we will make arrangements on delivery and all from there......

Thanks again for taking the time to look and read my thread.

Michelle

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/Pictures181.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/Pictures180.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/Pictures182.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/18d1d3b5.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/edafcaf2.jpg

SOHC MONSTER
07-21-2006, 07:03 AM
Bump for you baby! :kiss:

You have all my support :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Seriously people... These candles are NO JOKE! They really put out a scent!!

4dmin
07-21-2006, 07:17 AM
com'on guys help the girl out so she can get her transplant.... :goodjob:

ahabion
07-21-2006, 08:18 AM
anyone available to take some pictures?

hemi
07-21-2006, 08:20 AM
PM sent....

SOHC MONSTER
07-21-2006, 08:31 AM

We took some pics last night but didn't load them yet. She is going to take some more and we will load them as soon as we can tonight :goodjob:

Killer
07-21-2006, 08:43 AM
when i get paid i'll hit u up... untill u have my prayers!

1civic
07-21-2006, 03:26 PM
I think anyone would like these... I have had to smell every Scent and most are Nice... As for the ones that I don't like, Most Females would love them.. ;) ... Good Luck Chell... You know what part I have in this.. :bigdance:

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Thank you B-ran!!!! :kiss:

Bump for you baby! :kiss:

You have all my support :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Seriously people... These candles are NO JOKE! They really put out a scent!!

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Thx Killer.... I really do appreciate it....

when i get paid i'll hit u up... untill u have my prayers!

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks for looking.. We should have pics up no later then tomorrow.. Hopefully we have them up tonight....:goodjob:

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 03:41 PM
Thank You Admin....:sunshine:

com'on guys help the girl out so she can get her transplant.... :goodjob:

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Thx Hemi......I have sent a pm back...:yes:

PM sent....

SOHC MONSTER
07-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Thank you B-ran!!!! :kiss:

Baby, you are welcome! I love you :kiss:

u_like_me
07-21-2006, 04:11 PM
Love you too....:sunshine:

Baby, you are welcome! I love you :kiss:

GsrTurbo320
07-21-2006, 04:13 PM
She should get a paypal account n have folks donate $$$

SOHC MONSTER
07-21-2006, 04:21 PM
She should get a paypal account n have folks donate $$$

Already in the works. We didn't intend it to be for donations but if someone would like to donate, we would be eternally thankful. We were going to set one up to be able to ship out candles to IA members who are to far out to drive.

SOHC MONSTER
07-21-2006, 04:35 PM
I would like to thank everyone who took the time to look at Michelles thread. This means alot to the both of us. Just by stopping and posting here has already made a difference. To all the people who order candles, I can't thank you enough!!
-Brandon

Sho11581
07-23-2006, 10:54 AM
please pm me your paypal id i will send you some $$, i dont want any candles ....

Bruce Leroy
07-23-2006, 12:57 PM
please pm me your paypal id i will send you some $$, i dont want any candles ....

x2

u_like_me
07-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Bump for pics...

u_like_me
07-24-2006, 07:10 PM
pm'ed back...

u_like_me
07-24-2006, 07:11 PM
pm'ed back...

x2

Bishop
07-24-2006, 07:17 PM
pm sent

Hulud
07-24-2006, 07:29 PM
just a question, how much is a transplant run about these days?

bobbyg313
07-24-2006, 08:00 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. blueberry bump for you G luck with sale if i had pay pal i would deff buy a good many. candles get you laid! j/k

u_like_me
07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
I do not know exactly how much a transplant cost but I do know a few of the prices of a couple things. I had to fill out a paper asking me about transplant costs and I had no idea so my counselor from Piedmont walked me through it. Ok... The surgery alone is $100,000. The Donor surgery cost $50,000. They add in another $50,000 for hospital stay for reciepent and donor. They added another $50,000 for doctor bills. See nowadays when you go to the hospital you get 2 bills. One for the hospital visit and a seperate bill for the doctor. It is crazy how much money these people make off of people being sick. I cannot remember anything else right off the top of my head. My brother is going to be my donor so I am lucky enough to not have to wait because I am on dialysis 3x a week and just 1 treatment cost from $1200 to $2500. Stuff is just crazy. I am glad you ask. Please ask me anything you want to know. I would happily talk about it... Thx for looking at my thread... Michelle Fore

just a question, how much is a transplant run about these days?

u_like_me
07-24-2006, 08:07 PM
[

Lol!!!! Thx for the support...I am glad you took the time to look at my thread..... Thx..You do not have to buy candles.. The thought is what counts...:yes: QUOTE=bobbyg313]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. blueberry bump for you G luck with sale if i had pay pal i would deff buy a good many. candles get you laid! j/k[/QUOTE]

GsrCrx
07-24-2006, 11:36 PM
hey, im sorry you have to go through this michelle, life sucks sometimes but im sure everything will be fine, just always remeber, never give up

u_like_me
07-25-2006, 12:06 AM
Thank you. It really means alot to me. I know it is hard and god knows I have had bad days but all I can do is keeping looking up and make the best out of it. Some days are harder then others but I have gotten used to it. I know when I have this surgery everything is going to be so different. In a way I am so excited and yet in a way it is the biggest fear of my life. I do know though that in order for me to be the best mom I can be and sister and so on I have to do whatever it takes to take care of myself and save my own life. Plus, comments like this let me know other people are cheering me on and it helps..... :goodjob:

hey, im sorry you have to go through this michelle, life sucks sometimes but im sure everything will be fine, just always remeber, never give up

bobbyg313
07-25-2006, 12:07 AM
[

Lol!!!! Thx for the support...I am glad you took the time to look at my thread..... Thx..You do not have to buy candles.. The thought is what counts...:yes: QUOTE=bobbyg313]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. blueberry bump for you G luck with sale if i had pay pal i would deff buy a good many. candles get you laid! j/k[/QUOTE]
lol thanks i have friend w/ paypal i might buy some this weekend for real

u_like_me
07-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Cool....:goodjob:

Whiteboy™
07-25-2006, 12:19 AM
I'll see if anyone i know wants some.

u_like_me
07-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Thank you... I really do appreciate it...

I'll see if anyone i know wants some.

SOHC MONSTER
07-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks everyone... :goodjob:

Bishop
07-25-2006, 03:41 PM
is this a "tart"? http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg

does it just have a scent kind of like a air frehner, its not a candle right? lol sorry im a noob to candle stuff.

Also, what is the "tea light"?

SOHC MONSTER
07-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes sir, that is a tart. It is in fact a candle and has the same scent as the lager candles. I forget what a tea light is, Michelle is going to have to school me again... :lmfao:

is this a "tart"? http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/rbrandon383/2616fea8.jpg

does it just have a scent kind of like a air frehner, its not a candle right? lol sorry im a noob to candle stuff.

Bishop
07-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Yes sir, that is a tart. It is in fact a candle and has the same scent as the lager candles. I forget what a tea light is, Michelle is going to have to school me again... :lmfao:
cool, thanks.

Once you find out just let me know. I'd like to order some in the next day or 2

SOHC MONSTER
07-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Will deffinetly do that. Thank you very much :goodjob:

cool, thanks.

Once you find out just let me know. I'd like to order some in the next day or 2

Bishop
07-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Will deffinetly do that. Thank you very much :goodjob:
no problem, just doing what i can to help.

Nemesis
07-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Do you have a paypal address? Ill send some cash your way. Its not a crazy amount , but it might help.

Nemesis
07-25-2006, 04:11 PM
Also if you need pictures and maybe a small website with contact information let me know and I dont mind donating my services and time.

SOHC MONSTER
07-25-2006, 04:13 PM
I will see if she set one up. Once again, thank you. You all have been a huge contribution even just keeping her in your prayers.

Do you have a paypal address? Ill send some cash your way. Its not a crazy amount , but it might help.

u_like_me
07-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Hey.. A tart is actually a scented oil. It is better then air freshner because it fills the whole room within minutes of being used. You can get them in any scent. They are strong and work miracles for their size. A tea light is what you use in a tart type candle holder. The tart sits in the top and you place the tea light in the bottom, you light the tea light to melt the oil on top. The oil evaporates into the air and tea light goes out when it is done. You can get regular tea lights at walmart to use with your tarts. Some people prefer scented tea lights to go along with their scented tarts. It is just up to the person. I will post a couple pics of the tea light/tart type candle holder.... I hope I have helped. Please feel free to ask me questions.... Thx for reading my thread... Michelle Fore Ps.. Yes, this is a tart...

u_like_me
07-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Ty you for offering to help me..
Also if you need pictures and maybe a small website with contact information let me know and I dont mind donating my services and time.

JDMJAYDC2
07-26-2006, 12:20 PM
how much is the transplant going to cost ill donate some money and get some candles if you have lavender

SOHC MONSTER
07-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Michelle knows more about the surgery cost than I do so I will just quote what she said...

I do not know exactly how much a transplant cost but I do know a few of the prices of a couple things. I had to fill out a paper asking me about transplant costs and I had no idea so my counselor from Piedmont walked me through it. Ok... The surgery alone is $100,000. The Donor surgery cost $50,000. They add in another $50,000 for hospital stay for reciepent and donor. They added another $50,000 for doctor bills. See nowadays when you go to the hospital you get 2 bills. One for the hospital visit and a seperate bill for the doctor. It is crazy how much money these people make off of people being sick. I cannot remember anything else right off the top of my head. My brother is going to be my donor so I am lucky enough to not have to wait because I am on dialysis 3x a week and just 1 treatment cost from $1200 to $2500. Stuff is just crazy. I am glad you ask. Please ask me anything you want to know. I would happily talk about it... Thx for looking at my thread... Michelle Fore

Yes we have Lavender. :yes:

how much is the transplant going to cost ill donate some money and get some candles if you have lavender

u_like_me
07-26-2006, 04:42 PM
The actual price of everything all together is going to be over $200,000. That is the cost of my surgery, my brother's surgery, the medicine for both of us, hospital stay, intensive care fees (it is more then a regular floor due to the severity of the first 48 hours I am out of surgery). I am just guessing at this cost because during my transplant coordinator meeting I had to go over some of the prices with her because the foundation that is matching the funds raised ask for the prices. I had no idea and when she told me I forgot how to close my mouth... lol... No, really I only laugh because it is so unbelievable how life can throw something like this at you, and then if you are not rich you are secondary to someone else. I am sorry if that sounds selfish, it is just how I feel. I guess I understand their point about the money and how important it is but it really makes me feel like because I do not have money, my life is not as important to save as someone who does have money or even better, insurance that will cover everything. Let me give an example.. After the surgery I will have to take anti rejection drugs for the rest of my life. These medicines are some of the most exspensive ones to have because there is no saying, "I cannot buy those for that price", that is not an option. It is mandatory so the prices of medicine for me after transplant will be around $3,200.00 a month. After a few months or so it may go down to around $2,800.00. So, it is going to cost a fortune for the rest of my life to take care of my kidney. I can accept that because I am doing what I have to do. I know this answer is long and I am sorry for blabbing on and on. I do not feel sorry for myself and I do not mean to sound like I do. I just really think that things like this could be different if money was not the center of attention. Thx for reading my post....Please feel free to ask me anything you want. I will happily answer.. I promise not to blab like this anymore. :) Michelle Fore

u_like_me
07-27-2006, 12:34 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I opened a paypal account. I will accept payments for candles and stuff through paypal or we can discuss something else that works for you. Please pm me if anyone wants the paypal id... Thx Michelle

2.0civic
07-27-2006, 11:22 PM
PM me your paypal ID...My buddy is going to talk to his mom tomorrow for you and try to help. his mom does mary kay and is a regional something or another and he said she will try to help get you some donations

EX-Svic
07-27-2006, 11:57 PM
Hello could you PM me The paypal account so i could donate some money to help you out......Peace

2.0civic
07-27-2006, 11:59 PM
this whole situation kinda put things in perspective for me about how much i bitch about me having to work my ass off and stuff to get what i want but this is life or death....good luck

u_like_me
07-28-2006, 07:14 AM
Thank you....

u_like_me
07-28-2006, 07:58 AM
I think it is a good thing that you work but it does suck to work to much.. I know that I have a hard life and I have to accept it. I used to think I was cheated out of a normal life and it made me sad. Then one time at Christmas I was in the hospital for 3 weeks . I was in the children's hopspital and I met a little girl who had cancer and was probaly never going home again. I watched as she would play one day and cry the next. It was very sad. I decided that I wanted her to have my gifts that I had gotten because never did she have visitors. It made her so happy that something inside me changed. I realized my life was hard but nothing I could not handle. That little girl taught me that moment that no matter how hard my life may seem, I need to always know that there is someone who has life worse. I do not know what happened with that little girl but I do know she showed me something that I needed to know, and that was in order to fully accomplish the goals I needed I had to understand more about others and realize I am lucky after all.....
Michelle Fore

this whole situation kinda put things in perspective for me about how much i bitch about me having to work my ass off and stuff to get what i want but this is life or death....good luck

SOHC MONSTER
07-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Very well said baby.... :kiss: I am so proud of you

I think it is a good thing that you work but it does suck to work to much.. know that I have a hard life and I have to accept it. I used to think I was cheated out of a normal life and it made me sad. Then one time at Christmas I was in the hospital for 3 weeks . I was in the children's hopspital and I met a little girl who had cancer and was probaly never going home again. I watched as she would play one day and cry the next. It was very sad. I decided that I wanted to her to have my gifts that I had gotten because never did she have visitors. It made her so happy that something inside me changed. I realized my life was hard but nothing I could not handle. That little girl taught me that moment that no matter how hard my life may seem, I need to always know that there is someone who has life worse. I do not know what happened with that little girl but I do know she showed me something that I needed to know, and that was in order to fully accomplish the goals I needed I had to understand more about others and realize I am lucky after all.....
Michelle Fore

u_like_me
07-29-2006, 01:26 PM
Thank you.. It is true though. I learned a valuable lesson that has kept me strong through all of this crap....:goodjob:

Very well said baby.... :kiss: I am so proud of you

rickgiblin
07-29-2006, 01:55 PM
hey, how do i order some... send me a pm and id love to help you out, and good luck and i wish you the best

u_like_me
07-29-2006, 08:38 PM
I will be more then happy to send you a list. The link is being worked on as we speak so pretty soon people can just clickthe link, pick what they want and pay. Would you like me to send it to your email address or your pm? I can ship them to you or I can meet with you as long as it is not to far.. I am not home right now so I do not know all of the fragrances right off hand. I can name a few. Actually I can get in my email and send you the stuff. know ... Thx for looking.... Michelle Fore
I am going to try and send it through your email in your profile...

hey, how do i order some... send me a pm and id love to help you out, and good luck and i wish you the best

u_like_me
07-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Hey.. I was not sure if I answered you or not so I am just going to do it anyways.. A transplant is going to be over $200,000 to do the transplant. I am not real sure on an exact price. I do have lavened. I have it in candles, tarts, scented oils, potpourri, and bears. Thx for looking. Michelle Fore

pck3
07-29-2006, 09:41 PM
Id like a Scented Teddy Bear, and a jar with a cookie or cinamon smell or soemthin please let me know.

u_like_me
07-30-2006, 12:15 AM
Pm-ed back....

Id like a Scented Teddy Bear, and a jar with a cookie or cinamon smell or soemthin please let me know.

SOHC MONSTER
07-31-2006, 07:57 AM
Morning bump.

2.0civic
08-02-2006, 03:28 AM
come on everyone!!! buy some Mf'ing candles!!

u_like_me
08-02-2006, 07:03 AM
Thx for the support.......:goodjob:

come on everyone!!! buy some Mf'ing candles!!

dean
08-05-2006, 02:17 AM
I don't know you, and I don't post that much on the board, but after reading what you are going through and have to go through in the future makes my daily whining and bitching seem trivial. I don't need any candles. I bought a shit load from Bed Bath and Beyond this past Christmas, but I will donate some money your way. I do have a question though. You mentioned the surgery could be upwards of $200K. How does that work. Will they not do the surgery until you get the money, or will they do the surgery now, and you will just have a $200K bill waiting for you when you get out? Do you have health insurance, and if you do, would they not cover stuff like this? I am just wondering what would happen if I ever had a problem like this, and if my employer would have to be forced to pay the $200K surgery bill, or if they wouldn't have to cover it and just deny me. You can pm me your paypal id and good luck.

Twinnos
08-05-2006, 07:16 AM
pm me your paypal addy, i will donate.

u_like_me
08-06-2006, 04:58 AM
Thx for reading my post.. I sent you a Pm....

I don't know you, and I don't post that much on the board, but after reading what you are going through and have to go through in the future makes my daily whining and bitching seem trivial. I don't need any candles. I bought a shit load from Bed Bath and Beyond this past Christmas, but I will donate some money your way. I do have a question though. You mentioned the surgery could be upwards of $200K. How does that work. Will they not do the surgery until you get the money, or will they do the surgery now, and you will just have a $200K bill waiting for you when you get out? Do you have health insurance, and if you do, would they not cover stuff like this? I am just wondering what would happen if I ever had a problem like this, and if my employer would have to be forced to pay the $200K surgery bill, or if they wouldn't have to cover it and just deny me. You can pm me your paypal id and good luck.

u_like_me
08-06-2006, 05:00 AM
Thanks... I sent you a pm....

pm me your paypal addy, i will donate.

ryanh300
08-06-2006, 02:21 PM
good luck with everything michelle. I really hope everything goes well for you. Best of luck and God bless :)

u_like_me
08-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Thanks Ryan. I am nervous but I am going to trust it is the right choice. It really means alot to get so much support and nice words from people who have never even meant me. Thank you again... Michelle Fore

good luck with everything michelle. I really hope everything goes well for you. Best of luck and God bless :)

GLI2envy
08-10-2006, 11:19 AM
PM me your paypal ID And I will buy some candles. By the way, nice DUB :goodjob:

Crowml
08-10-2006, 11:25 AM
PM me a list of scents, I'll gladly show some support.

Godspeed!

u_like_me
08-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Thx.. She is pretty sweet. Damn gas hog though..... My paypal id is [email protected]
Thx alot...
Michelle

PM me your paypal ID And I will buy some candles. By the way, nice DUB :goodjob:

GLI2envy
08-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Not a problem. I will make my purchase Monday morning for the candles. Maybe one day I can run that DUB of yours. I haven't seen many VW's around here.. :no:

u_like_me
08-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Thx.. Do you need me to send you a list of scents or anything?
Yah, maybe one day we can run it.. What do you drive?

Not a problem. I will make my purchase Monday morning for the candles. Maybe one day I can run that DUB of yours. I haven't seen many VW's around here.. :no:

GLI2envy
08-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Yes, please... Sorry I forgot to ask for that :doh:
Hmmm... I am ready anytime you want to go. I have a 2002 GLI. Race for a date?

Thx.. Do you need me to send you a list of scents or anything?
Yah, maybe one day we can run it.. What do you drive?

u_like_me
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
Well, that could be a while. I got in some trouble already for speeding and let's just say the judge has got me whipped....:police:

u_like_me
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
O, pm me your email address and I will send you the list of candles and stuff...:goodjob:

1civic
08-24-2006, 05:18 PM
I just wanted to come on here and say Thanks to everyone... My sister is a Great person and I have told her many times I would take her place if I could, I will be the Doner as long as all the test are good.. Its the least I could do for someone who has been behind me all my life.... :yourock: ..

u_like_me
08-26-2006, 05:31 PM
:cry: Aw..... Thank you :rolleyes: ... Yes, I am very proud to say 1civic is indeed my brother and my best friend....:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

SL33P3R
08-26-2006, 09:50 PM
Oh thats cool , I didnt know that you and Bobby were brothers

OH and BTW, im the one who washed your car today (blue shirt) my car wasnt there because my dad took it from me for a little bit, lol

-Taylor

u_like_me
08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
O ok.... Yah Bobby is my brother. His car is faster then mine though... By the way, thx for washing my car... Michelle

SOHC MONSTER
08-28-2006, 08:23 AM
Yea, thanks for washing her car. Lol!

T-Mo Goodie
08-28-2006, 01:18 PM
I finally got around to placing my order, so please be on the look out for it. I sent it through paypal.

u_like_me
08-28-2006, 09:29 PM
....pmed
I finally got around to placing my order, so please be on the look out for it. I sent it through paypal.

RedGTS
09-08-2006, 02:49 PM
sux about your kidneys, how much is the transplant anyways?

u_like_me
09-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey... Thx for looking at my thread. A transplant cost well over $150,000. Then after the surgery it cost abou $2800.00 to $3200.00 a month for the anti rejection meds and those have to be taken for the rest of my life....
sux about your kidneys, how much is the transplant anyways?

GLI2envy
09-18-2006, 10:39 PM
I will look over the scents and buy some from you. Hope you are having a good day.

T.S.
10-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Check your pm's

Mirza
10-25-2006, 08:49 PM
i would dontae but i dont have a pay pal or anything i could give you the money

mycuda
11-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Hey send me a PM, with scents and I get some, i love candles....

cant burn them due to allergies but I can melt them,, :)

Hope youre holding up,,, is there a date on when they doing it?