PDA

View Full Version : Trunkmonkey.com, guaranteed laughs

ShooterMcGavin
07-20-2006, 10:07 PM
go check out this page and the videos, #4 is my favorite. if u don't laugh, u must not have a pulse... :D
www.trunkmonkey.com <~~just for stretch, since his old decrepit (sp?) ass has arthritis and can't type the goddamn address in his browser :chuckles:

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Make it easier and post a link. I don't want to spend all my time typing in trunkmonkey.com when all I should have to do is click on a link that you provide. Then I could use that time to do other things. Instead I have to sit here, open up a new browser and type in trunkmonkey.com and then I can view the page. Please, I ask you, please, just post a link. Thanks. Later, QD.

GTScoob
07-20-2006, 10:15 PM
I always thought Trunkmonkey was just a Subaru thing. People get little stuffed monkeys or sock-monkeys and keep them in the trunks of their cars for good luck or something . . .

The Golden Child
07-20-2006, 10:35 PM
www.trunkmonkey.com

The Golden Child
07-20-2006, 10:36 PM
http://www.trunkmonkey.com/content/view/44/51/

Seymour222
07-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Make it easier and post a link. I don't want to spend all my time typing in trunkmonkey.com when all I should have to do is click on a link that you provide. Then I could use that time to do other things. Instead I have to sit here, open up a new browser and type in trunkmonkey.com and then I can view the page. Please, I ask you, please, just post a link. Thanks. Later, QD.

I agree. Please just post a link for Trunkmonkey.com. I really do not wish to spend any time typing in Trunkmonkey.com. I just put together a laptop stand so I can use my computer in the bed, but typing is a little uncomfortable, and I would prefer to not have to open another browser to type Trunkmonkey.com. As a matter of fact until you post a link, I will not visit Trunkmonkey.com because I don't feel like typing it.

ShooterMcGavin
07-20-2006, 10:53 PM

funny, don't wanna type trunkmonkey.com but u can type me a thesis paper on whey u don't wanna type it...fucking ghostbuster guys...:lmao:

Brady
07-20-2006, 10:55 PM
ehhh not funny.