PDA

View Full Version : rolled up to taco bell on l'ville-suwanee a little while ago...

2.0civic
07-20-2006, 08:58 PM
went to roll up to the order box and i noticed i smelled a really weird smell. I looked straight ahead and HOLY SHIT!!! CHECKERS was on fucking FIRE!!! I was waiting on an explosion but then the fire trucks showed up....it was a good show though

Princess12
07-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Really? Rick and I eat there all the time.... that sucks! At least it was a good show though.

Tim0713
07-20-2006, 09:12 PM
rly? that sounds interesting.....

The Golden Child
07-20-2006, 09:14 PM
should of took some pictures ..

never_finished
07-20-2006, 09:14 PM
:ttiwwp:

haha sorry u knew that was coming

2.0civic
07-20-2006, 09:15 PM
i didnt even have the cam phone

Stormhammer
07-20-2006, 09:20 PM
haha holy shit - I was leaving my friends house off of Tab Roberts and saw a bunch of fire trucks going the other direction...

ah well, they had shitty food anyways

wantboost
07-20-2006, 09:22 PM
haha holy shit - I was leaving my friends house off of Tab Roberts and saw a bunch of fire trucks going the other direction...

cheap though

2.0civic
07-20-2006, 09:22 PM

i was about to pull in that shittoo but then i was like, fuck i only got $4, lol. but then i put it on debit and spent like $8 on 3 tacos, crunchwrap, beef and potato burrito, and pintos and cheese....shit coulda been me in line when that shit happened!!

IndianStig
07-20-2006, 09:25 PM
hahaha. that checkers does not have the best food of the checkers around tho.

the taco bell is awesome tho. they gave me a shitload of steak in my quesadilla once. idk why

hope its not too bad cause i was craving some checkers fries, even tho that one sucks. still the fries are good, haha

2.0civic
07-20-2006, 09:28 PM
hahaha. that checkers does not have the best food of the checkers around tho.

the taco bell is awesome tho. they gave me a shitload of steak in my quesadilla once. idk why

hope its not too bad cause i was craving some checkers fries, even tho that one sucks. still the fries are good, haha

yeah itll prolly be down a bit....liek a week or so. nothing on the outside was bad. the one on pleasant hill is better though. their fries always rock ass though...even better than mcdonalds

wantboost
07-20-2006, 09:29 PM
even better than mcdonalds i always thought anything was better than mcdonalds

IndianStig
07-20-2006, 09:31 PM
yeah itll prolly be down a bit....liek a week or so. nothing on the outside was bad. the one on pleasant hill is better though. their fries always rock ass though...even better than mcdonalds

thank god.

oh well their service at that checkers sucks SO BAD.

lets say if the two ladies that were making my order about a month and a half ago were in the checkers when this went down...........the world wouldn't have sufferd all too terribly much.

they left out my fries and drinks on a combo. for me and my cousin. i give them money, they then give me two burgers. close the window and go off inside. im lookin at the reciept like WTF? i bet the fire was caused by an angry customer

Nittanys1
07-20-2006, 09:37 PM
damn and i was just about ot leave to go to taco hell!