PDA

View Full Version : rims 4sale ( c2 knock-offs)

jameskeo
07-20-2006, 06:52 PM
17x7 5 lug universal
clear coat is peeling on a couple of rims...........
couple of rims are curbed..................
rims are not in the best condition....... 6/10 over all
DOES NOT COME WITH TIRES! THREE CENTER CAPS !

$150 OR BEST OFFER= meaning I want these out

thanks I.A.

james

jameskeo
07-20-2006, 06:58 PM
damage

fulloboost
07-20-2006, 11:06 PM
yo i may take these..but dont have the money at the current moment..will let u know asap

SKarpenz
07-20-2006, 11:46 PM
Damage = one wheel is bent. You cannot tell unless it is spinning. So buyer beware.

He bought these off a friend of mine.

jameskeo
07-21-2006, 12:04 AM
Bought the rims Today for the tires. have not ever mounted them. if one rim is bent thanks for the heads up. Still $150 obo

SKarpenz
07-21-2006, 12:35 AM
He told you the wheel was bent. You also only paid $100 for the wheels and the tires. :screwy:

jameskeo
07-21-2006, 10:08 AM
Were you there with me when i bought these? get a life kid.
I paid 100 and im selling 150 obo and your point is?

totalgeek
07-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Umm, I don't know who paid what for what, but I'm pretty sure SKarpenz point is that you're trying to rip people off by not telling them the wheel is bent. I wouldn't listen to him though. Just because you were practically lying about the condition of the wheels is no reason to offer you $3. I mean heck, I'd give you at least $12 for the scrap iron alone.

stackz
07-21-2006, 01:08 PM
He told you the wheel was bent. You also only paid $100 for the wheels and the tires. :screwy:

shit, aint nothing wrong with trying to make a dollar. why dont you keep your mouth shut on how much people have into their stuff. that will come back to bite you in the end.

1SwollDude
07-21-2006, 01:12 PM
50 bucks?

Wurm
07-21-2006, 01:16 PM
trying to flip some bent rims eh?

aaronfelipe
07-21-2006, 01:32 PM
allright ladies , if you cannot respect a thread this is going to get locked. dont post bullshit or your comments wll be deleted.

jameskeo
07-21-2006, 01:46 PM
no, i didnt get screwed i accually got a good deal . i bought the rims for the tires and have no use for the rims. whats wrong with making a little money? 150 obo = in the area of 75 bucks tell me thats not decent for a set of rims , even if one were bent.
nice first posts btw

boostedb16
07-21-2006, 01:55 PM
IMO $150.00 IS DECENT FOR A SET BUT YOU PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT ONE WAS BENT, IT JUST LOOKS LIKE YOUR TRYING TO RIP SOMEONE OFF.

SKarpenz
07-21-2006, 02:29 PM
The guy knew they were bent, he bought them from a friend of mine for 100 dollars. He looks like a bad seller because he convieniently didn't post they were broke ass wheels. I just don't want someone to get screwed. How will that come back to bite me? God forbid I don't want someone to end up with jacked wheels. I'm not posting any BS.

totalgeek
07-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Wow, I was really digging this forum til just now. What kind of mod gets mad at people for looking out for other board members when someone is trying to rip them off? I'll just chock it up to over worked and understaffed mods not being able to read the whole thread this time, but someone please tell me this whole forum isn't that way.

James, nobody has a problem with you making a buck. I even applaud it. It's just when you go on and on about tiny little scratches and paint flakes here and there and forget to mention the biggest (but not readily detectable) problem of all that it seems you were trying to rip someone off. It's like selling someone a house and telling them the dishwasher is going to have to be replaced, and conveniently forgetting to mention the black mold in the walls and the termites in the subfloor.

boostedb16
07-21-2006, 07:17 PM
Wow, I was really digging this forum til just now. What kind of mod gets mad at people for looking out for other board members when someone is trying to rip them off? I'll just chock it up to over worked and understaffed mods not being able to read the whole thread this time, but someone please tell me this whole forum isn't that way.

James, nobody has a problem with you making a buck. I even applaud it. It's just when you go on and on about tiny little scratches and paint flakes here and there and forget to mention the biggest (but not readily detectable) problem of all that it seems you were trying to rip someone off. It's like selling someone a house and telling them the dishwasher is going to have to be replaced, and conveniently forgetting to mention the black mold in the walls and the termites in the subfloor.good point:yes:

lsxtreme
07-23-2006, 12:44 PM
if these were only 4x100.. bump

RedGTS
07-23-2006, 12:53 PM
STFU ladies its 150 bucks go to the wheel wizard the end

BlackDubs
07-23-2006, 01:54 PM
STFU ladies its 150 bucks go to the wheel wizard the end

^:goodjob:

1 is bent, now everyone knows. Its not like he is asking an arm and a leg for it. its $150 OBO. So what if he is asking for a little bit more, everyone on here lowballs anyways.

RaulTehChode
07-24-2006, 12:22 PM
1 is bent, now everyone knows.

Key words being "now everyone knows". It's pretty obvious that he knew beforehand that one of the rims was bent. Just because there are companies that can straighten rims does not mean that all rims can be fixed/straightened, and certainly does not mean that you should have to go get your newly acquired rims fixed in the first place.

Bottom line- He knew one of the rims was bent, and is selling them anyways without ever mentioning it. Maybe you guys don't care about things like integrity, but integrity goes a long way in life. You reap what you sew and if you sell BS, you're gonna get called on it. The rims were sold for $100 and the current seller knew one of the rims was bent when he purchased them. Just a guess here but maybe he already took them somewhere to get them checked/fixed and couldn't?

Again, bootom line is that he is/was well aware of one of the rims being bent and is selling them anyways without ever mentioning it.

Where I come from:
rims are not in the best condition....... 6/10 over all

Does not mean "bent rim".:idb:

Jehu
07-26-2006, 10:00 PM
I'm interested but I want to check them out before committing.

PM Sent

Jehu
07-28-2006, 10:28 AM
Bump to see if they are still available? You get my PM? I want to check them out! ;)