The Ren
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
saturday its a 50% chance of rain... damnit

MrWang
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
motherfucking rain shit.

Decker1.8t
07-19-2006, 11:45 PM
srsly. what the fucking rain fuck cock ass shit!?

The Ren
07-19-2006, 11:45 PM
I didnt get to go last year cause of my sisters wedding.... and now its ganna fucking rain again.. ;fhluhefluhvlfekhk

collins
07-19-2006, 11:47 PM
thats it, i'm bringin the truck

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-20-2006, 12:04 AM
curse of tuner'splash'

The Ren
07-20-2006, 12:05 AM
the weather chanel says 60% scattered showers

GirlieZ
07-20-2006, 12:07 AM
ehh at least it will cool off and its a free car wash!

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:10 AM
the weather chanel says 60% scattered showers
so it wont last too long

Wurm
07-20-2006, 12:11 AM
the rain told me it dont like your ass either

ct9a gsr
07-20-2006, 12:18 AM
Last year, it stormed so hard at Tunerfest that water was upto the top of some cars' wheels and a bunch of us crowded every gas station to take shelter.

Wonder if it'll be dey-ja-vu this year.

Dragonfly5338
07-20-2006, 12:41 AM
LOL Deja vu indeed. We made it one exit away from Commerce and then all hell broke loose. At the time my car had some crappy wiring and would short out in the rain, so I limped it to a gas station and we waited it out, watching people file in from the track absolutely SOAKING wet, hahaha.

DJ XtRaK©
07-20-2006, 12:45 AM
YEAH I REMEMBER THAT GAY ASS TORNADO/HAIL/RAIN/LIGHTNING/WIND/DEBRIS BULLSHIT THAT CAME THROUGH. it was me and jamie under the full lock tent holding that fucker down and keeping a tarp over my equipment for the enitre hour it stormed...2-3 grand lost that one day. ol whats his name, the IA DJ last year lost a shitload more than i did. i do however remember driving in the huge river infront of the track...that was fun!!!!

NO RAIN THIS YEAR! PLEASE MOTHERFUCKERKJLHADSKJHASK;DJHAD;KJH

MrWang
07-20-2006, 01:05 AM
what is this rain you speak of?

bdydrpdmazda
07-20-2006, 01:15 AM
I havent seen rain in months, sounds like fun

DJ XtRaK©
07-20-2006, 01:20 AM
\/ tunerfest last year \/

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTcyNzI1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

fawk_you
07-20-2006, 01:33 AM
I hate rain too... LOL, I was on my way to the NP meet today- being TOPLESS and all... and hit a wall of rain, and im talkin the drops were like quarter size. LOL, hit me on the head, shit hurt. I had to put on my flashers, and pull over and put the top up... got it up- went to the next exit, and some guy in a vette was drying his shit off on his interior, like me. LOL- I looked over, and was like... "you 2" lol and he said yea- shit sucked. then, Got on the highway, and 2 mins. later, it was clear for the rest of the day- I was then TOPLESS again...:D shit still sucked tho. haha

DJ XtRaK©
07-20-2006, 01:37 AM
I hate rain too... LOL, I was on my way to the NP meet today- being TOPLESS and all... and hit a wall of rain, and im talkin the drops were like quarter size. LOL, hit me on the head, shit hurt. I had to put on my flashers, and pull over and put the top up... got it up- went to the next exit, and some guy in a vette was drying his shit off on his interior, like me. LOL- I looked over, and was like... "you 2" lol and he said yea- shit sucked. then, Got on the highway, and 2 mins. later, it was clear for the rest of the day- I was then TOPLESS again...:D shit still sucked tho. haha

NP meet is tomorrow hun

TIGERJC
07-20-2006, 01:37 AM
:D
For a min I forgot u had a convertable

fawk_you
07-20-2006, 01:39 AM
:D
For a min I forgot u had a convertable
LOL, I tend to forget too. :lmfao: j/k... but really- shit sucked. Its nice when its able to be down, but rain.... makes me... :cry:

fawk_you
07-20-2006, 01:40 AM
NP meet is tomorrow hun
NP, Malibu, same thing. :screwy: Ive been sick, certainly not myself lately. :doh:

HalfBaked
07-20-2006, 01:41 AM
Damn rain.

I plan on getting naked and playing in the rain if it happens.

bdydrpdmazda
07-20-2006, 01:42 AM
i wish it would rain here...seriously, its been atleast 4 months since it rained but when it does rain it rains all day and floods this bitch.

Leadfoot_mf
07-20-2006, 07:36 AM
i love rain

4dmin
07-20-2006, 07:41 AM
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/e0/87/kifmToysAllEmpire_Crocodile_Mile_Junior_Waterslide _And_Sprinkler1-resized200.jpg

WE WILL STILL BE THERE IT SAYS SCATTERED!!! IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT DRIVING UP THERE AND IT BEING CANCELED PLEASE CALL THE ATLANTA DRAGWAY OR ONE OF US BEFORE YOU DECIDE NOT TO GO... LAST YEAR THERE WAS LIKE A 10% CHANCE OF RAIN AND WE HAD A TSUNAMI HOPEFULLY W/ THIS CHANCE OF RAIN IT WILL MISS US OR SPRAY IN THE MORNING OR LATE EVENING... EITHER WAY WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT :goodjob:

Nitro
07-20-2006, 07:51 AM
Damn rain.

I plan on getting naked and playing in the rain if it happens.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

*say it ain't so?*

:lmfao:

The Yousef
07-20-2006, 07:51 AM
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/e0/87/kifmToysAllEmpire_Crocodile_Mile_Junior_Waterslide _And_Sprinkler1-resized200.jpg

WE WILL STILL BE THERE IT SAYS SCATTERED!!! IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT DRIVING UP THERE AND IT BEING CANCELED PLEASE CALL THE ATLANTA DRAGWAY OR ONE OF US BEFORE YOU DECIDE NOT TO GO... LAST YEAR THERE WAS LIKE A 10% CHANCE OF RAIN AND WE HAD A TSUNAMI HOPEFULLY W/ THIS CHANCE OF RAIN IT WILL MISS US OR SPRAY IN THE MORNING OR LATE EVENING... EITHER WAY WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT :goodjob:

i'm going to be there no matter what....but if i see Pauline running i'm following his ass!

Nitro
07-20-2006, 07:54 AM
i'm going to be there no matter what....but if i see Pauline running i'll be grabbing his ass!

:no: you're sick!!!

The Yousef
07-20-2006, 07:55 AM
:no: i love to dream about brett's wang in mouth

fag...:gay:

Nemesis
07-20-2006, 07:56 AM
ANNOUNCEMENT:

For tunerfest this year, included in the 30 dollars we will have free Lamaze classes. The seminar will last approx 45 minutes and will cover topics such as...

Types of Childbirth Education Classes
1. Lamaze
These classes use relaxation and breathing techniques along with the continuous support of a spouse or other coach and trained nurse to allow you to experience a more natural childbirth. Lamaze philosophy believes that women have the natural ability to give birth; her confidence and ability to give birth naturally can be enhanced by the level of support she receives from her environment. With Lamaze, you develop active concentration by relaxation and rhythmic breathing patterns. You will also learn about labor and birthing positions, breathing distraction, massage techniques, communication skills, as well as information on the postpartum period and breastfeeding. Typical Lamaze courses consist of six 2 hour sessions.

2. Bradley
This approach emphasizes excellent nutrition and exercise to ease the discomforts of pregnancy and to prepare muscles for birth and breasts for nursing. You will learn to mimic your nighttime sleeping position and breathing for use during labor and to use relaxation techniques to make labor more comfortable. The Bradley method employs deep abdominal breathing and recommends that a woman concentrate within and works with her body.

This technique stresses that a pregnant woman’s needs during labor are darkness, quiet, physical comfort, and closed eyes. Medication is reserved for complications and cesareans as the program stresses acceptance of pain. The typical Bradley course runs twelve weeks, beginning in the sixth month of pregnancy.

3. Alexander Technique
The Alexander technique views labor pain as normal and natural. It teaches women to cope with labor pain by learning to exercise conscious control over posture and movement and by re-educating the body to replace poor postural positions that may be leading to tension with those of release.

4. International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA)
ICEA classes are very broad in scope and cover the options available for you as an expectant parent in the realm of family-centered maternity care and newborn care. The classes focus on a wide range of possibilities rather than on a single approach to childbirth and stress the importance of individual freedom of choice.

5. Association of Labor Assistants and Childbirth Educators (ALACE)
ALACE programs stress woman’s right to a natural birth when at all possible while trying to minimize routine interventions. The classes focus on techniques that you can use to help work with the discomfort during labor before having to turn to medication.

6. Hypnosis
Hypnobirthing classes teach how to use hypnosis to reduce discomfort and pain by achieving a deep state of relaxation. The program will also provide instruction on how to improve your mood and attitude during labor and childbirth.

All are welcome to come (no pun intended).

Nitro
07-20-2006, 08:08 AM
fag...:gay:

damn!!! good comeback :lmfao:

5thgcelica
07-20-2006, 08:26 AM
its not gonna rain.

Ruiner
07-20-2006, 08:31 AM
saturday its a 50% chance of rain... damnit

Damnit? Shit, I am singing the joys of rain! I have a lawn that needs to be watered! :)

It better rain like a mother fucker...

4dmin
07-20-2006, 08:40 AM
Damnit? Shit, I am singing the joys of rain! I have a lawn that needs to be watered! :)

It better rain like a mother fucker...

well it can rain everywhere but commerce i need rain for my lawn too :D

Ruiner
07-20-2006, 08:50 AM
well it can rain everywhere but commerce i need rain for my lawn too :D

Eh, I'm stepping out of the car scene for a few years, so it doesn't affect me as much if the event gets washed out. :)

4dmin
07-20-2006, 08:53 AM
Eh, I'm stepping out of the car scene for a few years, so it doesn't affect me as much if the event gets washed out. :)

umm well we aren't in that situation considering the 1000's we have tied up on the day at the track.

Ruiner
07-20-2006, 09:21 AM
umm well we aren't in that situation considering the 1000's we have tied up on the day at the track.

Gotcha...

The Ren
07-20-2006, 09:37 AM
i live not even 15 min from the track... if it rains real bad.. ill go home wait it out.. and come back...

Nemesis
07-20-2006, 09:39 AM
i live not even 15 min from the track... if it rains real bad.. ill go home wait it out.. and come back...

Some of the unlucky few that live a long ways away cant though. If its raining or even looks like it, Im saving the hour and half+ drive and gas money :(

The Ren
07-20-2006, 09:44 AM
your more than welcome to come chill at the crib and wait it out..

4dmin
07-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Some of the unlucky few that live a long ways away cant though. If its raining or even looks like it, Im saving the hour and half+ drive and gas money :(

dude you got my cell call me and i'll let ya know

Nemesis
07-20-2006, 09:49 AM
dude you got my cell call me and i'll let ya know

Preciate it Karen.

Ill give you a shout Paul if it looks bad on my side of town.

The Yousef
07-20-2006, 09:49 AM

ummm...i live in woodstock and i'm going rain or shine....and yes i also can barely afford the gas....quit your bitching and make me some moo goo gai pan!!!

Nemesis
07-20-2006, 09:51 AM
ummm...i live in woodstock and i'm going rain or shine....and yes i also can barely afford the gas....quit your bitching and make me some moo goo gai pan!!!

quit stalkin me bitch! lol You have an NA 4 banger, you get better MPG than I do!!!!

4dmin
07-20-2006, 09:52 AM
YO LIKE I SAID I'LL BE THERE AROUND 12 SO BUZZ ME IF YOUR WORRIED BEFORE YOU LEAVE... PM IF YOU DON'T HAVE MY CELL.

PS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CRASH AT THE HOUSE I GOT A GUEST ROOM AND TONS OF FLOOR SPACE FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY HOME.... I'M ABOUT 20-30MIN DRIVE FROM THE TRACK IN G'NETT

HiPSI
07-20-2006, 09:57 AM
woo tunersplashdownshootoutandribsfestival!

http://www.photodump.com/direct/esanford/137107382_ORIG..jpg
http://www.photodump.com/direct/esanford/137107384_ORIG..jpg

this was a "scattered" storm.... it only lasted 20 minutes at best but hot damn it came down hard.

The Yousef
07-20-2006, 10:00 AM
PS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO CRASH AT THE HOUSE I GOT A GUEST ROOM AND TONS OF FLOOR SPACE FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO DRIVE ALL THE WAY HOME.... I'M ABOUT 20-30MIN DRIVE FROM THE TRACK IN G'NETT

I CALL THE GUEST ROOM!!!!!

4dmin
DAMIT ERIN YOU WANNA DRIFT PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!! :2up:

Nemesis
I CALL THE GUEST ROOM!!!!!

:hot:

speedminded
07-20-2006, 10:01 AM

this was a "scattered" storm.... it only lasted 20 minutes at best but hot damn it came down hard.it's also in a hole with zero drainage...with all the runoff from the upper parking running down into the lower one.

The Yousef
07-20-2006, 10:04 AM
:hot:
i know i am...lol

Nemesis
07-20-2006, 10:06 AM
This thread got outta control.

Sorry folks. Locked.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/statusicon/thread_lock.gif

The Ren
07-20-2006, 10:11 AM
I have two couches if anyone needs a place to crash...

HiPSI
07-20-2006, 10:20 AM
DAMIT ERIN YOU WANNA DRIFT PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!! :2up:

i don't mind a little scattered storm... i can hide in the trailer this time :). the chances of another storm like that are pretty slim.

4dmin
07-20-2006, 10:34 AM
i don't mind a little scattered storm... i can hide in the trailer this time :). the chances of another storm like that are pretty slim.

no shit last time i saw something like that i was watching the wizard of oz :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 10:37 AM
well i live a good 2 hours away, so i wont be able to tell or not, but i'll call some folks

bdydrpdmazda
07-20-2006, 10:43 AM

this was a "scattered" storm.... it only lasted 20 minutes at best but hot damn it came down hard.

I would have been pissed if I had my car out there, Im not sure who I would have been pissed at but I would have been pissed. It does look like one helluva wet t-shirt party.

ct9a gsr
07-20-2006, 12:09 PM
I don't like being a negative nancy but... everyday, the chances rise 10%. It was 30% 3 days ago... now it's:

http://www.ct9agsr.com/rain.jpg

I truely hope it doesn't rain... been looking forward to this.

HalfBaked
07-20-2006, 12:13 PM
Well atleast, I won't be missing much if I don't go...

4dmin
07-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I don't like being a negative nancy but... everyday, the chances rise 10%. It was 30% 3 days ago... now it's:

http://www.ct9agsr.com/rain.jpg

I truely hope it doesn't rain... been looking forward to this.

negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:negative nancy :2up: negative nancy :2up:

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:19 PM
damn, i doubt im gonna go if the situation doesnt improve

HiPSI
07-20-2006, 02:09 PM
I would have been pissed if I had my car out there, Im not sure who I would have been pissed at but I would have been pissed. It does look like one helluva wet t-shirt party.

i had my bike in the back of my frontier. it was fun seeing how deep the water got. that ford with the mustang on the trailer was in a shallow part ;). the deepest spot i drove through it came up over the hood (4x4) so i backed out but it got nearly another foot in depth further into the middle of the lot. it was by far the craziest storm i've ever been out in and all we could do is ride it out parked as close to the nearest standing structure as possible.

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 02:10 PM
hah@ negative nancy

4dmin
07-21-2006, 10:00 AM
YO ANYONE CHECK THE SHIT TODAY IT WENT FROM 80% DOWN TO 30-50% WHILE WE ARE THERE... 30% IN THE EARLY PART UPTO 40-50% IN THE EVENING... STILL ISOLATED/SCATTERED.

I THINK WE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!

devin
07-21-2006, 10:07 AM
Last year, it stormed so hard at Tunerfest that water was upto the top of some cars' wheels and a bunch of us crowded every gas station to take shelter.

Wonder if it'll be dey-ja-vu this year.

yeah i was there for that bullshit, i was holding a tent down because it was like a fuckin tornado out there, the water was up to my ankles, not a fun day at all

Ms Dollar
07-21-2006, 04:18 PM
Well Chuck and I are going no matter what so...whatever.

DJ XtRaK©
07-21-2006, 04:38 PM
damn, i doubt im gonna go if the situation doesnt improve

shut your cock sucker...you said you were going at the alley....bitch

DJ XtRaK©
07-21-2006, 04:38 PM
yeah i was there for that bullshit, i was holding a tent down because it was like a fuckin tornado out there, the water was up to my ankles, not a fun day at all

i did the same and got alot of water damage too....

LiL PaKi
07-21-2006, 04:43 PM
YO ANYONE CHECK THE SHIT TODAY IT WENT FROM 80% DOWN TO 30-50% WHILE WE ARE THERE... 30% IN THE EARLY PART UPTO 40-50% IN THE EVENING... STILL ISOLATED/SCATTERED.

I THINK WE GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!

yup i saw that I was like SCORE! haha

DJ XtRaK©
07-21-2006, 05:16 PM
SCORE! :tongue1: