PDA

View Full Version : FS - Gen2 Teg parts -

buffalobill
07-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Note: will post pics just as soon as I learn how to - hopefully this PM

FS - '90-'01 Teg hatchback rear bumper - good condition; no dents, slits, or tears/some minor scratches and scrapes - includes bumper cover, metal reinforcing bar, foam insert, license plate brackets, lights, & harness. $35. picked up in Atlanta area

-'90-'93 Teg hatchback sheet metal panel that fits between hatch cover and rear bumper; you know - the piece that has the keyhole for the hatch that is typically rusted out beyond fixing. This piece is almost brand new/was on a car for only a few months. It is an Acura OEM replacement panel - no rust, dents, or dings/minor scratches only. $30. picked up in Atlanta area/might ship

PM me w/ email address for pics

Thanks for looking.

cardesignz
07-19-2006, 10:45 PM
Even if his items aren't over $50?

* PICTURES:

-Pictures are required for any item over $50; pictures are not required but suggested for items under $50.

buffalobill
07-19-2006, 10:59 PM
hey go light on me - I'm sorta new around here and need to figure out how to post pics. No need to be an ass about it, when all you had to do is PM me in and ask me to do that. Why is this forum so hostile ? Life's too short for that kind of crap.

Now I'll go try and find out how to post some pics - okay.

2.0civic
07-20-2006, 07:19 AM
thread is up now since items are under $50. good luck

Buffalobill, you got PM about pics. theres another way but the way i PM'ed you is easier if you dont have a picture host

cardesignz
07-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Wow, a mod finally read the rules! LOL! Good luck with the sale!

buffalobill
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Thanks guys - pics will be on here tonite. Gee, b18hatch ain't such a bad dude afterall - lol

buffalobill
07-20-2006, 07:38 PM
hey - we got pics - now I just need to figure out how to make them less than lifesize. . .haha Somone buy this stuff - so I can kill this thread !

buffalobill
07-22-2006, 11:50 AM
PMs sent to everyone who's contacted me re: these items.