Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla SR5 Hatchback
Year: 1986
Mileage: 194,??? original miles
Options: Power Steering...
Mods: Bone Stock
Engine: 4AC 2 barrel Carb

Condition:
NOT DRIVEABLE, Car starts up with some gas pumping but there is a loud knocking coming from the back of the engine. My guess is trannyside (pressure plate, throwout bearing or flywheel) but Haynes manual indicates it maybe the crankshaft itself that maybe worn or broken. The knocking speeds up as you rev the engine. The car idles steady at 500rpms at this point. No jump or bumps. Grinds slightly in 3rd if shifting fast. Previous owner put a big no name muffler on (welded) but it sounds pretty good.

Body and frame is straight. No accidents except for previous owner to bump into a gas station pylon by the looks of it. No frame damage but you can see it from the front on the driver side. A few dings and a few larger smooth dents that can be popped easily. A ~2yr old reddish-orange paint job. Only rust on the car that i know of is in the hatch area, to the bottom corners. Each spot is about 4-6 inches long but only about 1/2 inch in height, some sanding and bondo will be and ez fix. Hatch itself needs new shocks.

Interior is in decent condition. Some fading in the rear seats. Front 2 are worn and stained but not tearing up yet. Carpet is in replaceable condition but if you can deal with it, thats fine. Crack Dash like with any hachi rokus. The driver door handle surround is torn and broken as seen in the pictures. The Hatch and gas release are very ignorant so you have to use a bit of force to get it open.

What extra comes with the car?
-I have a used 4AGE DOHC 16v engine and tranny w/ full uncut engine wiring harness and ecu (plans were to rebuild the motor and drop it in) has ~165k miles on the motor and tranny
-TRD spark plug wires
-Illegal Garage rotors and brake pads
-Misc. Interior parts/panels (some for a hatch and coupe)
-GTS Header
-GTS Igniter
-Misc. Suspension parts (front shock/springs but rusted, my stock ones are in better condition but struts are still usuable... plans were to use them for short stroke shocks and trd springs)(rear agx adj. gas shocks)

In summary, its a great project car for someone who has the ability to put time into this project. Rebuilding the 4age engine shouldnt be too hard or rebuilding the carb engine shouldnt be too hard either. My time is going to my seven and my wifes corolla and dont have the time to put into this car any longer.

PRICE: $1800.00 neg

CONTACT METHOD: Please PM or email me please. Thank you.

**pictures will be up in 30 mins**

ahabion
07-19-2006, 05:07 PM
More pics

Kalifornia087
07-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Wow, that is freaking CLEAN!! Good luck with the sale it's worth every penny!

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:03 PM
All reasonable offers considered. I need this thing and all parts associated out to make room. Thanks in advance.

nismo240nism
07-20-2006, 02:30 PM
part out at all? might have a friend that wants sum stuff

ahabion
07-20-2006, 02:43 PM
cool... i have someone who is interested in the shell but no cash to show for it yet... let me know.

hrm... how bout PRICE change to 1600 then.

also, if you would like to see anything specific please ask.

ahabion
07-30-2006, 12:57 PM
bump

tweek
07-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Interested and sent a pm!

Stormhammer
07-31-2006, 06:37 PM
not to be racist or anything, but are you black? cause there's a black guy driving a red one around the Gainesville/Buford area

ahabion
07-31-2006, 08:47 PM
No, if you see me, you'd call me a china man... and i'm driving around a white rx7 now... so i guess no, not me.

D.Choe
07-31-2006, 09:22 PM
:cry:
I miss my GTS...
That's a clean SR5, g'luck on the sale.

ahabion
08-09-2006, 10:56 AM
SOLD

Still have the motor and tranny tho and other misc parts, will sell for 350 shipped to your door within 100 miles of ATL.

mengus200sx
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
i interset .. where u located ... got cash in hand