HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS???

Piss on 'em!

jt money
07-19-2006, 12:27 AM
Piss on 'em!
my thoughts exactly!

Altima_404
07-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Goooooooooooooooooooo Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (only cause the future wife is about to graduate from there)

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Piss on 'em!

my thoughts exactly!

+1 to both of ya for giving the right response :goodjob:

SixSquared
07-19-2006, 12:45 AM
FUCK THAT... That's all I have to say. All the times that UGA stomps other people get forgotten. We lose and people make a huge deal about it. FUCK THAT is all.

GoooooOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS! SIC 'EM!

Ain't nothin finer in the land than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan!

http://myspace-159.vo.llnwd.net/00377/95/17/377607159_l.jpg

http://myspace-171.vo.llnwd.net/00604/17/15/604975171_l.jpg

:goodjob:

JASONBALL
07-19-2006, 01:13 AM
WAREAGLE

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 08:52 AM
^^^uh, are u referring to the auburn war tiger eagle plainsmen folk? :lmao: i tell my ex all the time, MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MINDS! :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Ain't nothin finer in the land than a drunk obnoxious Georgia fan!

fuck that, don't even get me started on the drunk obnoxious rednecks that's not even seen the inside of a college classroom. :chuckles:

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 09:06 AM
Did Auburn win the SEC title last year? Nope...awwwwwwwwwwwww.

UGA did, however. Now, as a UGA fan and UGA grad (class of '99), which do you think highlighted my year in the SEC? Was it the loss to Florida? Nope. The loss to Auburn? Nah. Was it the SEC Championship win? Oh yeah...

[/thread]

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 09:09 AM
hmmm ..

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 09:10 AM
hahaha, just like a uga fan to have a selective memory when it comes to losses ;) (and it seems like u've completely forgotten about the loss to underrated and unrespected WV i the bowl game :D )

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 09:11 AM
hahaha, just like a uga fan to have a selective memory when it comes to losses ;) (and it seems like u've completely forgotten about the loss to underrated and unrespected WV i the bowl game :D )

Once again, why should I care about the losses when we still went on to win the SEC title? As for the bowl game, that is a totally different story. I was there, so we can discuss the dynamics of the game if you would like...

A. What team do you support?
B. Where did you go to college?

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 09:24 AM
haha, relax man, it's in my blood to hate uga ;)

u were at the game? that's cool to know, what dynamics are we talkin about discussing though? :thinking:

i support several teams all over the country (such as texas, wisconsin, notre dame) but i went to GT (big surprise right?). and yes, i know we've lost to u guys for the last 5 yrs and we're a perennial 7-5 team. but hey, no one thinks we should be any good anyway right?

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 09:27 AM
did you guys steal eachothers mascots also ??

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 09:29 AM
:lmao: yes, i wouldn't put it past uga fans to steal hives of yellowjackets off our campus... :lmfao:

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 09:34 AM
you can do it ..
grab a big ass net with a rope attached to it ..
cover it up pull the rope ..
yank it down and stomp the shit out of it ..

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
^^^go for it, make sure someone is there w/a video camera though :goodjob: :D

SixSquared
07-19-2006, 09:48 AM

UGA did, however. Now, as a UGA fan and UGA grad (class of '99), which do you think highlighted my year in the SEC? Was it the loss to Florida? Nope. The loss to Auburn? Nah. Was it the SEC Championship win? Oh yeah...

[/thread]

+1 to you, SIR! :bump:

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 09:51 AM
nah its ok i wouldnt wanna look like him ..

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/images/bee.jpg

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 10:11 AM
^^^look like who? :thinking:

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 11:00 AM
red x showing for you ??

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 11:14 AM
oh, can't even see the pics, i'm at work :D

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 11:17 AM
oh icic .. PM sent ..

SwurvinIn
07-19-2006, 11:19 AM

[/thread]
+165465432 GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!

PhAtBoYMr2
07-19-2006, 11:45 AM
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

SICK EMMMMMMMMMM

WOOOFFFFFFF WOOOOOOOOOF WOOOOOOFFF

Thats right bitches im a dawg fan. My best friends go there and i plan on tranferring in a year of so, kiss my ass we have hot bitches.

kelly marie
07-19-2006, 11:50 AM
hahahahah i have a funny story about a ga fan.. drew and i were walking into ted's one day for lunch.. we walked passed this big SUV.. it had a front plate on it.. like a true fan they want to show support.. understandable.. too bad the idiots put the tag on UPSIDE DOWN.. lol the good 'ole east ga edumacation.. i was dying..

so yea.. GT all the way bishes..

itsjustdee
07-19-2006, 11:53 AM
mark, you couldn't get a girl up there if you tried.

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 11:57 AM
one of the funniest things i've ever witnessed:

a LOT of fans all over country support their respective teams by flying flags on their cars on/around gameday. that's awesome in my opinion, IF ur flying oh say about 1 or 2 flags right? well i've had the pleasure of seeing an suv on the road flying not 1, not 2, not 4 flags, but 8 fucking uga flags. :lmao: i'm not sure what they're trying to prove? are they like like super fans or something? :thinking:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-19-2006, 12:11 PM

there goes my hater right on cue. :2up:

GTScoob
07-19-2006, 12:26 PM
+1 to both of ya for giving the right response :goodjob:

That shit is hardwired into our brains from day 1 at Tech.

Funny little story about that: I marched in the marching band here and one year we were playing at a high school marching band exhibition and some highschool dipshit had the smart idea to yell "How Bout them Dawgs" right before the start of the show. They ended up getting 300 people yelling "Piss on 'em" right back at them.

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 01:17 PM
That shit is hardwired into our brains from day 1 at Tech.

Funny little story about that: I marched in the marching band here and one year we were playing at a high school marching band exhibition and some highschool dipshit had the smart idea to yell "How Bout them Dawgs" right before the start of the show. They ended up getting 300 people yelling "Piss on 'em" right back at them.

Oh, a GA Tech guy, huh? Okay, fine.... Want to talk shit about UGA, go ahead. However, at least we didn't have a Flag Boy... :lmfao: I personally saw his pansy ass at a game back when I was at UGA. Not pretty. Then again, since you only have 10 girls that go to GA Tech, guys sometime have to fill in for the women that the University lacks. :lmfao::lmfao:

http://www.nique.net/issues/2004-11-12/focus/3

For men on color guard, flags are anything but "girly"

By Kristin Noell Senior Staff Writer
He is out there on the field during the football game, giving the best performance he can. He always gets the right amount of spin and rarely drops; he even catches his own tosses.

No, we're not talking about Reggie Ball. This is Marc Holcomb, a senior Film/Video major at Georgia State and one of only two men on the Georgia Tech Color Guard.

At a school that is predominantly male, being in the minority can draw attention, and sometimes even ridicule. The two men are sometimes openly insulted, particularly at football games.

"The other day at the Virginia Tech/Georgia Tech game," Holcomb said, "I walked out with my flags, getting ready to go out on the field, and somebody screamed 'flag boy' from above my head."

Holcomb tries to take it in stride. "I turned around and waved, because I am a 'flag boy.' I spin flag; I'm a boy."

Holcomb first started guard in the fall of 1998 as a sophomore in high school. After two years, he took a break to do other things within the band program. He returned in the spring of 2004 when he joined Tech's winter guard.

This is Holcomb's second season on Tech's guard, though his first fall season. The fall season differs from the winter one in that the fall guard's primary performances are at football games, adding a visual element to the band's performance, while the winter guard performs at indoor competition in front of judges.

However, he didn't find out that he could be part of Tech's guard until his third year of college.

As a Georgia State student, "I didn't know that I had the opportunity to be in the Georgia Tech band until last year," he said.

According to Holcomb, since his time on Tech's color guard, he hasn't experienced too much discrimination for being a guy.

"That was actually my first comment," he said, "and it didn't bother me, and I don't really care."

Holcomb and his fellow members know that guard is hardly a feminine activity, after all.

"You come out and spin guard, do a band camp, and you'll see it's not a girly thing," he said. "You get injuries. You have as many injuries doing this as playing football, playing baseball."

"You get people that knock their teeth out; you get people [who] break their thumbs, break their wrists, break their ankles [and] smash their noses in. It's definitely not a girly activity," he said.

Holcomb said he participates in guard because he enjoys its artistic quality and the fact that it requires different skills than playing in the band-which he also did during high school.

"It's not more difficult; it's not less difficult; it's just a different kind of difficulty," he said. "It's just more interesting to me. I like doing flag work because it's more intricate and more artistic."

Being on color guard also requires a fair amount of dancing skill, which is perhaps why so many people call it a feminine activity.

Although one might expect otherwise, the color guard's 1:16 male-to-female ratio (32 women and two men, not including the instructor), a far cry from Tech's normal 7:3, does not keep Holcomb and the other male participant together all the time.

"We actually don't talk that much," he said. "He does weapon and I don't, so we don't spend a whole lot of time on the same parts of the field."

"We do have a common bond that we are the only guys on the guard," Holcomb said, "but it's not something that's so completely unifying that we spend all of our time together."

Therefore, it is not surprising that being very much in the minority is not difficult for Holcomb, who said there is "no problem with the ladies."

So what is it like being around so many females for so long?

"It's a lot of estrogen, but it's a lot of fun," he said.

And there are perks. "You get a lot of insight that makes your other guy friends jealous," Holcomb said. "They'll come to you like, 'I don't understand why my girlfriend does this' and I know the answer because I've been around girls, just girls, for so long...so girls will talk around me and I learn these inside things that a lot of guys don't get to hear."

Certain elements of women's conversations have ceased to bother him as well.

"You learn not to flinch when you hear the word 'tampon' or other things about that sort of thing," he joked.

If anything, Holcomb seems to enjoy spending his time being surrounded by women, and guard is a far from feminine pastime for him.

In fact, he said he may continue after college.

"I don't know if it's something that's going to be feasible when I'm in the workforce," he said. "I don't know yet."

http://technique.library.gatech.edu/articleimages/2004-11-12-18-1.jpg
By Andrew Saulters / Student Publications

Marc Holcomb is one of two men on the Georgia Tech Color Guard. Though he sometimes receives flak for doing what is popularly viewed as a "feminine" activity, Holcomb says guard is hardly girly.

jt money
07-19-2006, 01:20 PM
one of the funniest things i've ever witnessed:

a LOT of fans all over country support their respective teams by flying flags on their cars on/around gameday. that's awesome in my opinion, IF ur flying oh say about 1 or 2 flags right? well i've had the pleasure of seeing an suv on the road flying not 1, not 2, not 4 flags, but 8 fucking uga flags. :lmao: i'm not sure what they're trying to prove? are they like like super fans or something? :thinking:
i hate to say it but we got them at uf too. ive seen as many as 30 flags on one truck! yes we are called super fans. 5 out of 7 days a week(sometimes allweek) i wear some kind of gator apperal. last i counted i had 60 gator shirts. :screwy:

Ruiner
07-19-2006, 01:22 PM
i hate to say it but we got them at uf too. ive seen as many as 30 flags on one truck! yes we are called super fans. 5 out of 7 days a week(sometimes allweek) i wear some kind of gator apperal. last i counted i had 60 gator shirts. :screwy:

Two Words: Flag Boy

efman
07-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Once again, why should I care about the losses when we still went on to win the SEC title? As for the bowl game, that is a totally different story. I was there, so we can discuss the dynamics of the game if you would like...

A. What team do you support?
B. Where did you go to college?
you mean like when wv's freshman back field ran all over georgia ?
oh and for you Q's i'm a tech fan and i'm probally going to go to georgia southern wich has the finest d-2 program

ShooterMcGavin
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM

first off, it's FLAGGOT, get it right :goodjob:

second of all, of course we're going to make fun of uga, just as you're making fun of tech. i mean shit, there's a reason our rivalry is called "clean old fashioned hate".

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o ..

heard that Mark she calling you ugly ..

Greddypacked
07-19-2006, 02:50 PM
Tech fan here. I've liked the Jackets since a kid and the best games were always Tech against the Dawgs. I remeber when Tech did beat the dogs and everyone else back in the early 90's and became ranked #1. Good players like Keith Brooking, Ken Swilling and so forth were/are some of the top rated NFL players so dont say Tech wasnt ever good in football or had any star players. Something the Dawgs couldnt ever really compete w/ Tech was Basketball and baseball. We always won in basketball and most years were ranked atleast in the top 25. Anyways i have grown to like both teams, and i admit the Dawgs always have a good football team, and when they arent playing Tech i go for em dawgs woof, lol.

GTScoob
07-19-2006, 03:39 PM

haha I remember those guys. I'm pretty sure they were both gay. One of my friends did that shit in high school because there were actually some good looking girls on the colorguard, not so much at Tech . . .

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-19-2006, 04:16 PM
to make it worse.. they lost against AUB..

Altima_404
07-19-2006, 05:27 PM
once again.........gooooooooooooooooooooo DAWGS!!!!!!!! SIC EM'!!!!!!!!!! ok i'm gone lol

jt money
07-19-2006, 05:56 PM
haha I remember those guys. I'm pretty sure they were both gay. One of my friends did that shit in high school because there were actually some good looking girls on the colorguard, not so much at Tech . . .
everyones color guard has some heffers! that guy baton twirler at fsu was the worst though. http://attaboy.tommydoc.net/?p=1131#comments

read the comments

ShooterMcGavin
07-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Tech fan here. I've liked the Jackets since a kid and the best games were always Tech against the Dawgs. I remeber when Tech did beat the dogs and everyone else back in the early 90's and became ranked #1. Good players like Keith Brooking, Ken Swilling and so forth were/are some of the top rated NFL players so dont say Tech wasnt ever good in football or had any star players. Something the Dawgs couldnt ever really compete w/ Tech was Basketball and baseball. We always won in basketball and most years were ranked atleast in the top 25. Anyways i have grown to like both teams, and i admit the Dawgs always have a good football team, and when they arent playing Tech i go for em dawgs woof, lol.

damn, going for uga under any circumstances is like strictly forbidden, what kinda low grade tech fan are u??? :D