PDA

View Full Version : thieves...

taotsu
07-18-2006, 10:45 PM
there's nothing more i hate than f***king thieves. there were two cars in front of one of my boy's house this morning. luckily, he was still up so they weren't able to do anything. those wastes of skins were driving a red DC2 Integra with a loud @ss exhaust and some "euro" tail lights. the other car was a 94-97 Accord with some steelies and "euro" tail lights as well. i'd hate to be them if they come back to his place because he's strapped and won't hesitate to shoot first and ask questions later. you can rest assure we'll be on the look out for those two cars and their owners. :2up:

end of rant...:D

rickgiblin
07-18-2006, 10:49 PM
dont forget:iaowns: NOW...

hi

ahabion
07-18-2006, 10:49 PM
hope you catch em and torture them!

BluesClues
07-18-2006, 10:53 PM
How do you know they were about to steel anything? Were they black? You got something against black folks now? So what you trying to say?

gijoe0720
07-18-2006, 11:01 PM
How do you know they were about to steel anything? Were they black? You got something against black folks now? So what you trying to say?

Yea if they were black then of course they were goin to steal somethin. It is their nature to steal stuff cause they are to lazy to work and buy stuff for themselves

taotsu
07-18-2006, 11:07 PM

the red dc2 parked in his driveway right behind his car while the accord parked in front of his mailbox. they have no business to be at his house at 5 in the morning. plus, they took off quick as soon as they saw my friend peeking out his window. what else would they be doing there? and no, sir, i do not have any problems with black folks just thieves in general. as a matter of fact, the two guys that are in the black accord happens to be caucasian. what i'm trying to say is i f**king hate thieves. they're a waste of human skin. why don't they work for their sh*t like everybody else?

Crazy Asian
07-18-2006, 11:33 PM
Their minds aren't developed to fully utilize their potential. Therefore hence dumbasses like theives can't work because they are so undeveloped. There thinking is "why should I pay for it when I can get it for free?" Stupid shit heads seriously.

ATK_Designs
07-18-2006, 11:39 PM
make them bite the curb. :mad:

I made two thieves eat through their straws couple years back. Well, I wasn't by myself, let just say there were bunch of others that was lending their helping hands and sketchers :D

imbosile
07-18-2006, 11:48 PM
theives suck, it's happened to my family before

EkR
07-19-2006, 03:04 AM
correction...it was a black accord...lowered with some wheels...euro tail lights n all...but the shit that stands out the most was....he was running on a Honda OEM spare tire on the rear passenger side.

The red dc2 integra speed off as soon as they saw me looking through the window...all i was able to make out was...its red and has euro tail lights.

what they did that made it obvious was the accord stumbled to decide which direction to run off too. The SOB speed off in the wrong direction...busted a U turn down the road and came back speeding out of the neighborhood. Thats when i got a good ass look at the driver(about 18-25 yrs old male caucasian)...everything happened so fast so i decided not to shoot some lead at them b**ches.

Note to f***ing theives..:2up:..if my shit gets touched...there won't be any hesitation to unload two full clips....try me again....i let you

EkR
07-19-2006, 03:12 AM
thanks taotsu for posting this up

The Golden Child
07-19-2006, 09:18 AM
should of shot them ..

Nemesis
07-19-2006, 09:20 AM

Always gotta bring race into the equation :rolleyes:

Cynthia McKinneys of the world unite.

Hondasi
07-19-2006, 10:27 AM
shit happen at my house a couple times i saw civic integra with 3 or 4 people in em post up peepin and shit but i came out to confront them and sped off like tey were doing something wrong keep ur eyes peel out for low lifes

TheSnail
07-19-2006, 10:30 AM
What if you shoot the paper boy lol. But if you do I'll hide the body for 10k.

Nopaintsls
07-19-2006, 10:51 AM
damn.... that sucks.

just noticing that there's alot of noobs around lately, not talkin shit

EkR
07-20-2006, 09:58 PM
SOB's came by again....If your reading this...I'll be waiting...try me.

If anyone knows this black accord with a spare tire on the rear passenger side..let me know.

quickdodgeŽ
07-20-2006, 10:02 PM
..everything happened so fast so i decided not to shoot some lead at them b**ches.

Note to f***ing theives..:2up:..if my shit gets touched...there won't be any hesitation to unload two full clips....try me again....i let you

Lolol. Netbanging rules. Later, QD.