PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Warner Robins, GA?

thefirebuild
07-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Hello,

Close enough that you could look at a car (http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=243035#) for me? I am having some minor issues with contacting the seller and need some hands on advice before I make a final 14 hour drive of a commitment.

I am concerned that the seller is not interested in selling the car, despite putting it for sale on ebay, and me making the final purchase. I dont want to leave him in a lurch on the car, but I am quite a distance away and dont want to drive down there to be dissapointed.

I have sent him several emails after speaking with him after auction close on Sunday. I emailed him Sunday night, last night, and phoned him twice today. After no return phone call or email I sent him another email this evening.

I don't mean to sound impatient but I need to make travel arrangements that do not too greatly inconvenience him, or me.

So, anyone have any recommendations? Perhaps you're nearby, perhaps you know the gentleman.

rickgiblin
07-18-2006, 10:02 PM
how much would you pay me to go down there and look at it for you and take pictures and info? you gotta consider, food, gas, all that stuff. gas is expensive

rickgiblin
07-18-2006, 10:03 PM
o and by the way... welcome to IA :cheers:

Chuckster
07-18-2006, 10:05 PM
no

rickgiblin
07-18-2006, 10:13 PM
if you give me 150.. ill do it, thats just for gas money, i take paypal :)

ahabion
07-18-2006, 10:33 PM
sorry no can do for you