PDA

View Full Version : Can't post my car FS? wfh??

ahabion
07-18-2006, 03:33 PM
hey guys i cant post my car up in the FS section :thinking:

says this:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Do i just not have some privilege or something?? or am i waiting for an admin to activate me? :screwy:

edit:

Look what i found!!! yay for all you noobs out there, lemme save you the headache and guess work because mods are useless when it comes to rules since there is no rules sticky'd in the NEW MEMBERS AND FAQ SECTION.

please see here
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=64973

btw, that thread for the hotlink is in a poor spot in the first place. should be copied over to the NEW MEMBER AND FAQ SECTION... especially since thats where of course the new members would naturally go to first and if we have questions could see it right off the bat... hrm... that makes sense... :cheers:

edit:

Looks like that quote was finally added to the FS section rules and other parts of the site yesterday by Julio... that said, i rest my case.

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2006, 03:34 PM
your waiting to read teh rules, thats whats happening

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 03:50 PM
dumbass

4dmin
07-18-2006, 03:51 PM
you need to be on the forum longer to be able to sell items in the forsale section

GsrTurbo320
07-18-2006, 03:52 PM
I SMELL SOME SPAMMING!!!!!!!!!!!About to begin FTL

B16a2 Civic
07-18-2006, 03:53 PM
oh he's started spamming already, look at his posts, they are all less then 5 words

RedGTS
07-18-2006, 04:19 PM
get the fuck outta here noob

Julio
07-18-2006, 04:27 PM
im telling you, fucking noobz can't read.

ŁG2♣
07-18-2006, 05:15 PM
:stupid:

2.0civic
07-18-2006, 05:22 PM
nice how people jump on and instead of saying "hey, i cant post in whoreslounge" the first thing they always mention is FS forums....

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 07:29 AM
you need to be on the forum longer to be able to sell items in the forsale section

I understand thas a given in most forums, but it dont even say it in the rules... it needs to be specified... to keep it from being asked again!

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2006, 07:31 AM
I understand thas a given in most forums, but it dont even say it in the rules... it needs to be specified... to keep it from being asked again!

is that a challenge?

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 07:33 AM
is that a challenge?
i htink it was. FUK HIM UP.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 07:39 AM
I see a thread like this atleast once per week.

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 07:41 AM
I see a thread like this atleast once per week.
thats casue ppl want to come on here solely to sell things and they think that that is their RIGHT. witch sadly fopr them is very untrue

Wurm
07-19-2006, 07:43 AM
fight fight fight

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 07:45 AM
if i fight itll get broughteneted

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 07:50 AM
thats casue ppl want to come on here solely to sell things and they think that that is their RIGHT. witch sadly fopr them is very untrue

ohh thas not the case at all.... the buy/sell/ trade thread is jus a part of the forum that we can use once we are a member... but not stating all of the rules jus causes confusion and situations like this....

no fights at all... jus pointin this out like that one person who sued mcdonalds for not pointin out that their coffee was hot...

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 07:53 AM
so sue IA

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 07:55 AM
so sue IA

haha nah thas cool.... i probably dont have enough posts to do that yet...

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:01 AM
too many people join forums with the intent of selling their shit and dipping out, fuck that, you only need like 50 posts or something like that to post in the FS section, thats like one day of poting.

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:02 AM
ohh thas not the case at all.... the buy/sell/ trade thread is jus a part of the forum that we can use once we are a member... but not stating all of the rules jus causes confusion and situations like this....

no fights at all... jus pointin this out like that one person who sued mcdonalds for not pointin out that their coffee was hot...
no its not a part of the forum u can use once u are a member, its a part of the forum u can use once u have shown u are not a spammer or just here for sale.

about the suieng.. too bad theres nothing u can do except complain.
if you dont like it, LEAVE. go to import lounge and sell things.

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:03 AM
i mean really let me put my two cents on it... I understand the whole you must have 50 post before you sell something and why it was made.. But look at it like this first you could have it clearly stated in the section that pops up when you try to post in the fs... Second I know you feel like all the noobs are coming on here to sell stuff and make money but its not all about that look at it like this. They are making the forum bigger with more members more members means more money and sponsors.... And plus if your trying to sell something then with more noobs you get more chance to sell it... So there for running people off with your smart ass comments and jumping on someone first day there here or for even asking an legitimate ?. I mean Fuck think before you bash someone dumb ass.... This post was brought to you by Reputation Hater to all the Gods in the house........

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:04 AM
no its not a part of the forum u can use once u are a member, its a part of the forum u can use once u have shown u are not a spammer or just here for sale.

about the suieng.. too bad theres nothing u can do except complain.
if you dont like it, LEAVE. go to import lounge and sell things.

WERD

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:05 AM
i mean really let me put my two cents on it... I understand the whole you must have 50 post before you sell something and why it was made.. But look at it like this first you could have it clearly stated in the section that pops up when you try to post in the fs... Second I know you feel like all the noobs are coming on here to sell stuff and make money but its not all about that look at it like this. They are making the forum bigger with more members more members means more money and sponsors.... And plus if your trying to sell something then with more noobs you get more chance to sell it... So there for running people off with your smart ass comments and jumping on someone first day there here or for even asking an legitimate ?. I mean Fuck think before you bash someone dumb ass.... This post was brought to you by Reputation Hater to all the Gods in the house........
hey dumbass, most of the ppl who make a thread or ask why they cant post a fs. GET A MOTHERFUCKING PM FROM ONE OF US MODS TELLING THEM WHY, then when they still complain we get into the thread. u dont know the half of it u fukkin noob.

this site is not all about money, so were not gonna look at it as " WELL NOOBS = MORE MONEY" SO GTFO IF U DONT LIKE IT.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:05 AM

STFU DUMB ASS

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 08:06 AM
too many people join forums with the intent of selling their shit and dipping out, fuck that, you only need like 50 posts or something like that to post in the FS section, thats like one day of poting.

i completely understand that and i dont blame you for that im gettin my 50 posts jus talkin about this... haha the whole idea for startin this ongoin conversation!:devil:

haha joking

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:07 AM
hehe aww i make him madd So why did you make this thread so all of you could do what with each other

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:08 AM
i completely understand that and i dont blame you for that im gettin my 50 posts jus talkin about this... haha the whole idea for startin this ongoin conversation!:devil:

haha jokongguess what? i can make it where u cant ever sell things? haha no matter how many posts thats what we usually do to ppl like u. so get your 50 and see if it helps.

im a mod bitch holla

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:09 AM
HEY YOU AT 45 POSTS.....5 MORE STUPID ASS COMMENTS AND YOU CAN POST IN THE FS SECTION

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 08:09 AM
hey dumbass, most of the ppl who make a thread or ask why they cant post a fs. GET A MOTHERFUCKING PM FROM ONE OF US MODS TELLING THEM WHY, then when they still complain we get into the thread. u dont know the half of it u fukkin noob.

this site is not all about money, so were not gonna look at it as " WELL NOOBS = MORE MONEY" SO GTFO IF U DONT LIKE IT.

haha yall are trippin... all im sayin is that you should state that you have to have 50 posts in order to sell anything... to skip all of this drama... it aint even that serious...

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:10 AM
guess what? i can make it where u cant ever sell things? haha no matter how many posts thats what we usually do to ppl like u. so get your 50 and see if it helps.

im a God bitch holla

halfwit is the best ever, and he owned me.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:11 AM
all must bow down to me

THERES 1 STUPID ASS COMMENT, 4 MORE AND YOUR IN!!!

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:12 AM
halfwit is the best ever, and he owned me.
why u so nice to me?

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:13 AM
There is no reason for that i have nothing to sell lol

Halfwit
THERES 1 STUPID ASS COMMENT, 4 MORE AND YOUR IN!!!
well u have to understand that i gave them both alot of neg rep to where there bars are red, and ppl dont buy stuff too easily from ppl with bad rep...lolerskates

bdydrpdmazda
why u so nice to me?

Now thats funny...+1

98toyrolla
guess what? i can make it where u cant ever sell things? haha no matter how many posts thats what we usually do to ppl like u. so get your 50 and see if it helps.

im a mod bitch holla

Man you need to go back to bed... it aint even that serious.. my point has been made.

all im sayin is that you should state that you have to have 50 posts in order to sell anything...

gbrookie71
Yes halfwit is my daddy and ima loser gangster who thinks im from chytown

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Man you need to go back to bed... it aint even that serious.. my point has been made.
i understand your point, but its not your place to complain if ppl were nt here just to sell stuff, they wouldnt ask why they cant post fs, they would be able to casue they would intro themselves and talk to ppl instead of their first post being "why cant a sell stuff?"

go back to bed? why dont you go back to importsnc.com? or diaf

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:19 AM
Um... yea, i did ask 3 mods before posting, all of which told me i'm awaiting to read the rules first... hrm... what rules do you speak of... any one of the mods (aaron) told me i had to get to 25 posts... but from what you guys are saying its 50... so which is it? keep the story straight please.

Halfwit
Um... yea, i did ask 3 mods before posting, all of which told me i'm awaiting to read the rules first... hrm... what rules do you speak of... any one of the mods (aaron) told me i had to get to 25 posts... but from what you guys are saying its 50... so which is it? keep the story straight please.
its actually 500 so keep posting, or you could always kill yourself.

ahabion
i'm even surprised that it got up to 3 pages... thats interesting. :gay:

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:20 AM
aye, i guess thats the name of the game... post til your drop...

98toyrolla
i understand your point, but its not your place to complain if ppl were nt here just to sell stuff, they wouldnt ask why they cant post fs, they would be able to casue they would intro themselves and talk to ppl instead of their first post being "why cant a sell stuff?"

Im not complianing...

I made my intro thread....

I made conversation before i asked on my second page if there was a minimum post requirement in order to sell anything...

most of the ppl who make a thread or ask why they cant post a fs. GET A MOTHERFUCKING PM FROM ONE OF US MODS TELLING THEM WHY

i didnt get that pm... which prompted me to say something on this thread, not to start an arguement, not to get negative rep points.... but only to point out that it was not stated in the rules that there was a minimum post requirement...

gbrookie71
Thats bull halfwit ive been on here for a less than a week and have watch many senior members jump on noobs. Its things like that makes forums stay low and make less money, and if you dont think thats a reason to have a forum if i was the owner id take your mod away.. Because someone is paying alot to run this thing. And could use any extra he can get... You think th R1 forum became number one being an ass to everone that walked into the room.. Trust me I know Shane and he doesnt allow people to jump on noobs for no reason. Most of the mods in here act like there 15 and just want to sound inferior

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 08:21 AM
i'm even surprised that it got up to 3 pages... thats interesting. :gay:
its easy with me in here.

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 08:22 AM
its actually 500 so keep posting, or you could always kill yourself.

haha i guess i better get busy!

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:23 AM
and of course, i'm glad my wife likes doing these things, she can get me in the 100s probably in a nite... i'm more of a man of action than a man of words, i prefer to keep quiet, read threads and get helpful tips from folks, searching if i have problems and then ask if thats my last resort... i've been a memeber of club4ag.com and rx7club.com for more than a year now and i dont think i have more than 40 posts yet... i just dont like to jib jab and be a post whore when the stuff has already been covered and all i have to do is search... i even did a search on "rules" when the mods told me i had to read the rules... hrm.. i guess i'm just a dumbass :D

Nopaintsls
07-19-2006, 08:25 AM
i guess i'm just a dumbass :D

I agree... :D

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:25 AM
but yes posting is what is required so lets post til are balls are blue!

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:26 AM

:goodjob: :camera: QFT

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:27 AM
i didnt get that pm... which prompted me to say something on this thread, not to start an arguement, not to get negative rep points.... but only to point out that it was not stated in the rules that there was a minimum post requirement...

now you know

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:27 AM
Can someone tell me the owner of the site maybe i can talk to him direct maybe he will tell me why this site is up

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:28 AM
its easy with me in here.

as with all things half, thats cool... thanks for letting me get more posts!!! lol :blah:

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:29 AM
did halfwit leave nope he must be working on a good one

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:29 AM

X2

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:30 AM
now you know

and knowing is half that battle... GOOOOO JOOOOEEEE!!!!! :police:

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:31 AM
OH oH... just 15 more posts!!!! Will he make it!!??

98toyrolla
now you know
^^^
now i kno why u are NOT a moderator

but this definately aint the way to find out....

i dont think anyone else would stay this long to find out...

gettin negative rep points in less than a week for asking why they cant sell anything after reading and understanding all the rules...

gbrookie71
yes he is lowering my rep go halfwit use your power

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 08:32 AM
thew owners name is julio and hes gonna tell you to fuck off

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2006, 08:32 AM
halfwit straight fuckin ya'll up LIRL

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 08:33 AM
halfwit straight fuckin ya'll up LIRL

hahaha

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:36 AM
well... i guess "welcome to atl"! lol:2up:

B16a2 Civic
07-19-2006, 08:37 AM
neg reps for everyone!!

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Maybe julio will or if he doesnt want new members thats his business but he is the only one that can say that bro....My opinion mods are here to help not just show off there power because someone is not afraid to stand up with there opinion or ask a ?

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:39 AM
speaking of rep, is there any way that i can view my rep besides that little red or green mark?

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:42 AM
I mean i can see a 15 year old punk coming back with a stupid answer or calling names. But a mod doing the same shows bad reputation for the site and for the people running it in my opinion, I mean halfwit you may look at this place as a playground but for some of the members that pay money out of there pocket to host this site may feel different. But then again as one said earlier they may tell me to fu** off ... Could tell you until i hear it from the horses mouth....

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM
speaking of rep, is there any way that i can view my rep besides that little red or green mark?

yea go to your user cp it will be there

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM
See guys thats how you answer plan and simple takes less than 30 secs

ahabion
07-19-2006, 08:45 AM
I mean i can see a 15 year old punk coming back with a stupid answer or calling names. But a mod doing the same shows bad reputation for the site and for the people running it in my opinion, I mean halfwit you may look at this place as a playground but for some of the members that pay money out of there pocket to host this site may feel different. But then again as one said earlier they may tell me to fu** off ... Could tell you until i hear it from the horses mouth....

agreeed, but i guess if the owners or what not made them mods, then i guess they must be like personal friends or something... "inner circle" or clique or something... who knows... you just have to take it from their stance and tell them to go fuck themselves :tongue1:

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 08:59 AM
So maybe everyone got there answers guess this topic is done, lol 72 posts for one simple ? And no where does it state that you must post a number of post to sale in the FS section that ive found unless it was changed in the last 24 hours But for all the noobs its 50 posts as far as i know......

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 09:03 AM
So maybe everyone got there answers guess this topic is done, lol 72 posts for one simple ? And no where does it state that you must post a number of post to sale in the FS section that ive found unless it was changed in the last 24 hours But for all the noobs its 50 posts as far as i know......

thank you. u dont even have 100 posts and arent even a moderator you answered the question quicker then anybody else could! rep point due!

Nopaintsls
07-19-2006, 09:06 AM
man.. this shit is still goin? Just drop it allready

ahabion
07-19-2006, 09:22 AM
more post more post more post more post... need 50 to be a full member... yay!!!

ahabion
07-19-2006, 09:31 AM
Woot!!! PAGE 6 on a stupid lost thread where mods tell you to read teh rules when the rules dont state you have to have 50 posts to sell crap.

really tho... all you need to do is put " rule #56: Need to have 50 posts to sell." so a noob like myself to this site doesnt have to Post: "Can't post my car FS? wfh??"

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 09:32 AM
LOl ahabion you just need 11 more you rock. :cheers:

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 09:34 AM
If you want you can jump on my reputation topic it might get you some more lol...
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=72037

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 09:44 AM
yes he is lowering my rep go halfwit use your power
i dindnt use mod power to neg rep you, i used my reputation points against you.

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 09:49 AM
i dindnt use mod power to neg rep you, i used my reputation points against you.

First off its didn't second the point for this post was for what again....

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 09:50 AM
First off its didn't second the point for this post was for what again....
you said i used "my power" withc means mod power ..against you, and i didnt not use any mod powers to neg rep you, that was from the bottom of my heart, fagtard

ahabion
07-19-2006, 09:57 AM
ROFL halfwit thats funnee... but hey thanks to this post... almost there!!!

See mods are helping me out... thats wonderful!!!:gay:

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 09:59 AM
ROFL halfwit thats funnee... but hey thanks to this post... almost there!!!

See mods are helping me out... thats wonderful!!!:gay:
we always try to help ppl out!!

btw? WHAT PART OF MOVE TO ALASKA DONT U UNDERSTAND?

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 10:00 AM
btw, u know how u used to have a green rep bar? not anymore fagtard!!!

98toyrolla
07-19-2006, 10:01 AM
hey Halfwit can i borrow one of your rep points then please?

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 10:02 AM
hey Halfwit can i borrow one of your rep points then please?
if u move to alaksa and start a car club with ahabion, then yes.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 10:04 AM
we always try to help ppl out!!

btw? WHAT PART OF MOVE TO ALASKA DONT U UNDERSTAND?

Ive lived in Alaska for the past three years, well 2 because my last year has been here in Iraq, but Alaska isnt that bad, 24 hours of sunlight in the summer and 24 hours of darkness in the winter, more fun than it sounds.

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Ive lived in Alaska for the past three years, well 2 because my last year has been here in Iraq, but Alaska isnt that bad, 24 hours of sunlight in the summer and 24 hours of darkness in the winter, more fun than it sounds.
damn you.. ok canada ftw.

Stormhammer
07-19-2006, 10:06 AM

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 10:09 AM
^^^
now i kno why u are NOT a moderator

your right, Im not a mod, Im just a noob like you but I dont post dumb shit on here to make everybody flame me.

ahabion
07-19-2006, 10:09 AM
thats witty halfwit. i bet they do have car clubs up there... but how bout you go have pie and chips!

Halfwit
07-19-2006, 10:10 AM
thats witty halfwit. i bet they do have car clubs up there... but how bout you go have pie and chips!
i would very much like pie and chips. thank you.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 10:11 AM

Yeah, Canada, that would suck

ahabion
07-19-2006, 10:11 AM
ROFL... fagtard!

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Im only here for the mods entertainment ill be here all week come watch the show and bring your chips

ahabion
07-19-2006, 10:13 AM
halfwit changed my post to pie and chips lol thats funnee a$$

Stormhammer
07-19-2006, 10:16 AM
maybe he's hungry? I sure as hell am

ahabion
07-19-2006, 10:24 AM
maybe he's hungry? I sure as hell am

aye its lunch time... fetichinne and grilled chicken.. yum yum.

gbrookie71
07-19-2006, 10:25 AM
aye its lunch time... fetichinne and grilled chicken.. yum yum.

Just one more

YokotaS13
07-19-2006, 08:49 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/206/untitled.bmp

that shits funny

Shoulda read the rules first, not my job to point out his stupidity

Vteckidd
07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
no you cant sell it, DUH

aaronfelipe
07-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I figured my response by PM would be enough...

ahabion
07-19-2006, 11:28 PM
it was aaron, but this post was prior pming you, i pm'd like 5 mods before posting this and 3 came back read the rules... again if someone could hot link the rules for me where it says i need 25, please by all means my bad... other than that, the rest are fagtards as halfwit would say.

ahabion
07-19-2006, 11:31 PM
and i thought this thread was already dead already... well i guess i'll be happy to be the example here for all the rest of the noobs. haha and another post to the count too woot!!! since thats all everyone cares about here.

ahabion
07-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Oh and forgot, yay for page 6!!!

Vteckidd
07-20-2006, 11:05 AM
banned

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
you banned him ?

Vteckidd
07-20-2006, 11:12 AM
nah but hes getting close he keeps talking shit

gbrookie71
07-20-2006, 11:18 AM
nah but hes getting close he keeps talking shit

Hey dont you work or own mainsteam

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Maybe julio will or if he doesnt want new members thats his business but he is the only one that can say that bro....My opinion mods are here to help not just show off there power because someone is not afraid to stand up with there opinion or ask a ?

im telling you, fucking noobz can't read.
thats what he posted on teh first page :goodjob:

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:35 AM
hows the red bar ahabion?
now try to rep people, fuckface

gbrookie71
07-20-2006, 11:35 AM
thats what he posted on teh first page :goodjob:

You need to read fonzy i wasnt talking about the noob ? when i stated that... Also your alittle late on the whole topic its been dead for almost 24hours bro keep up

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:38 AM
You need to read fonzy i wasnt talking about the noob ?
first i believe you meant fonzIE
and why you callin me fonzie, you dont even know me :goodjob:

ahabion
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
please go back to post #1 please. I'm sorry that i speak the truth, i know that the truth can hurt mr.vtekkmanguydude... but you can go to the FS section rules now and see that the last edit made by Julio was yesterday around 11:?? am... the quote wasnt there before... otherwise, you'd see the quote when you drag your mouse over the stickied thread and youre little yellow preview of the thread will show the original thread.

But again... i thought this was dead... you guys keep on posting... i'm jus defending myself against these relentless attackers.

gbrookie71
07-20-2006, 11:40 AM
first i believe you meant fonzIE
and why you callin me fonzie, you dont even know me :goodjob:

LOL i called you fonzy because of your avatar Second :goodjob: im not in the mood to burn anyone today

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:42 AM
LOL i called you fonzy because of your avatar Second :goodjob: im not in the mood to burn anyone today
i love how people assume thats me :lmfao:
way to go :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 11:43 AM
uh oh, hulud bout to get burned
Oh Noez, WTF, Lolz

ahabion
07-20-2006, 11:45 AM

np :boobies:

keep this up and i'll be sure to make the longest post in IA history! lol :cheers: Not to mention another post for me! Just stop please... this is getting old.

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:45 AM
uh oh, hulud bout to get burned
Oh Noez, WTF, Lolz
yup my goofy fonzie looking ass is bout to get burned :bump: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 11:46 AM
yup my goofy fonzie looking ass is bout to get burned :bump: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

noobz, always funnay

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:47 AM
np :boobies:
that quote wasnt directed to you dumbfuck, if it was i would have quoted something you said, you really are dumb arent you?

keep this up and i'll be sure to make the longest post in IA history!
this thread will never get that big, nub good try though :goodjob:

lol :cheers: Not to mention another post for me! Just stop please... this is getting old.
if its gettin old, then make like a darwin award winner and remove yourself from the gene pool

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:48 AM
noobz, always funnay
yea their stupidity never ceases to amaze me for some reason

B16a2 Civic
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM
to me, noobz seem like first tiem interweb users and new born children

gbrookie71
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM

Damn stop talking to me i dont want to do this,, First i didnt assume that was you, I only used it as a reference on something to call you. I really dont care if you look like fonz or not... I was just stating the fact that you had your quotes wrong on the subject, I was talking about julio point of view on how hes mods where behaving and the concern they where having on why the forum was here.. At that please just be done with this page all together. There are other fights and topics that are going on today you need to address thanks and have a great day Fonzy O and one other thing just because spell check tells you fonzy is spelt Fonzie doesn't mean one has to write it out like that ok Fonzy

Hulud
07-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Damn stop talking to me i dont want to do this,,
then stop responding :goodjob:

First i didnt assume that was you, I only used it as a reference on something to call you. I really dont care if you look like fonz or not... I was just stating the fact that you had your quotes wrong on the subject, I was talking about julio point of view on how hes mods where behaving and the concern they where having on why the forum was here.. At that please just be done with this page all together. There are other fights and topics that are going on today you need to address thanks and have a great day Fonzy O and one other thing just because spell check tells you fonzy is spelt Fonzie doesn't mean one has to write it out like that ok Fonzy
it wasnt spell check buddy :goodjob:

and since thats how they wrote fonzIE for the show it would be the correct way, good job lil buddy

ahabion
07-20-2006, 11:59 AM
that quote wasnt directed to you dumbfuck, if it was i would have quoted something you said, you really are dumb arent you?

hahaha i still answered you didnt i, i dont care if it was directed to me or not... its still my post fucktard.

this thread will never get that big, nub good try though :goodjob:

i guess we'll see, keep up this stupid ass cryin from asses like you, it'll get up there and i can come up with shit like my dick did with your womans ass.

if its gettin old, then make like a darwin award winner and remove yourself from the gene pool

i believe in creation. sorry, doesnt apply to me but you can go get a catscan to see if you were created the same way... usually theres a brain in your head... otherwise, you just been doing so much cock sucking that your heads filled up cum. ASS! :2up:

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:01 PM
hey ahabion
apparently you care, or you wouldnt have TRIED to neg rep me :goodjob:

gbrookie71
07-20-2006, 12:03 PM
then stop responding :goodjob:
it wasnt spell check buddy :goodjob:

and since thats how they wrote fonzIE for the show it would be the correct way, good job lil buddy

Still not the point bro Fonzy is Fonzie as Fonzie is Fonzy either way i want to put it FagTard << lol got that from halfwit thanks bro. Anyways you stay here and think the word Fonzy out in your head im out of the Topic.

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:04 PM
hey ahabion
apparently you care, or you wouldnt have TRIED to neg rep me :goodjob:

no i dont care... but apparently you do... you neg repped me first, just returning the favor... ask and ye shall receive. :goodjob:

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:06 PM
hahaha i still answered you didnt i, i dont care if it was directed to me or not... its still my post fucktard.
so why would you answer a question for soemone else :thinking:
i guess you just thought it was towards you, and now you are back peddling

i guess we'll see, keep up this stupid ass cryin from asses like you, it'll get up there and i can come up with shit like my dick did with your womans ass.
wow, you sound like a real intelligent person :lmfao:

i believe in creation.
thats your downfall, and obviously you dont know what the darwin awards are do a quick google search :goodjob:

sorry, doesnt apply to me but you can go get a catscan to see if you were created the same way... usually theres a brain in your head... otherwise, you just been doing so much cock sucking that your heads filled up cum. ASS! :2up:
once again, this was so original i just have no response :rolleyes:

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Still not the point bro Fonzy is Fonzie as Fonzie is Fonzy either way i want to put it FagTard << lol got that from halfwit thanks bro. Anyways you stay here and think the word Fonzy out in your head im out of the Topic.
actually when you are referring to fonzie the way you were fonzy and fonzie arent the same thing :goodjob:

ill take it you never went to college

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:08 PM
no i dont care... but apparently you do... you neg repped me first, just returning the favor... ask and ye shall receive. :goodjob:
i neg repped you so you couldnt neg rep anyone else buddy, just a preventative measure.

but yea a -1 is gonna hurt my rep, but rep doesnt mean shit to me, apparently it does to you or you wouldnt be handing it out to people who are pointing out your numerous shortcomings

Vteckidd
07-20-2006, 12:10 PM
please go back to post #1 please. I'm sorry that i speak the truth, i know that the truth can hurt mr.vtekkmanguydude... but you can go to the FS section rules now and see that the last edit made by Julio was yesterday around 11:?? am... the quote wasnt there before... otherwise, you'd see the quote when you drag your mouse over the stickied thread and youre little yellow preview of the thread will show the original thread.

But again... i thought this was dead... you guys keep on posting... i'm jus defending myself against these relentless attackers.
even if its not posted, now you know, so watch your mouth, this is a DICTATORSHIP, its a PRIVLEDGE to be able to use this board, not a RIGHT

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:12 PM
so why would you answer a question for soemone else :thinking:
i guess you just thought it was towards you, and now you are back peddling

like i said, its MY post... created by ahabion, i have every right to answer a question for someone else on my post.

wow, you sound like a real intelligent person :lmfao:

wasnt trying to but i guess its better than what you can come up with.

thats your downfall, and obviously you dont know what the darwin awards are do a quick google search :goodjob:

i dont care what a darwin award means to you neither do i care to know what you mean by it. keep prancing. :gay:

once again, this was so original i just have no response :rolleyes:

:goodjob:

lets keep it that way.

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:13 PM
this is a DICTATORSHIP, its a PRIVLEDGE to be able to use this board, not a RIGHT
LOL so true :lmfao:

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:14 PM
even if its not posted, now you know, so watch your mouth, this is a DICTATORSHIP, its a PRIVLEDGE to be able to use this board, not a RIGHT

hehe maybe you should tell these guys that and not me. its them flaming, hence the name The Human Torch of the Fantastic 4!!!! FLAME ON!!!

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:16 PM
i dont care what a darwin award means to you neither do i care to know what you mean by it. keep prancing. :gay:
its not what it means to me, its what the darwin awards are.

keep prancing? wtf? you need better insults

i could have a better argument with a sack of potatoes, but since i dont have any potatoes, you will do just fine for now

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:16 PM
hehe maybe you should tell these guys that and not me. its them flaming, hence the name The Human Torch of the Fantastic 4!!!! FLAME ON!!!
you're the one bitching about not being able to post your shitty car for sale

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:17 PM
its not what it means to me, its what the darwin awards are.

like i said, i dont care what they are.

keep prancing? wtf? you need better insults

wasnt an insult just a comment. google it.

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:20 PM
you're the one bitching about not being able to post your shitty car for sale

i wasnt bitching, i asked. everyone else decided since i only had 1 post that they could flame me. I asked 5 mods prior to posting and they said to read the rules. once again i'm covering the same stuff as i did before... reread the whole thread.

BTW, its not shitty, have you seen it? in much better condition that most for its price.

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:29 PM
and for you mods, can we just delete this post... i'm tired of trying of defending myself from this crap... ask a simple question and i get flamed for it... even when asking mods first and then searching... i understand if the mods/admins made a mistake or that i made a mistake... but if you want this to continue, i'd be obliged to.

Hulud
07-20-2006, 12:30 PM
i say lock it for everyone to see LOL

ahabion
07-20-2006, 12:57 PM
thats fine too... lock and sticky it is fine by me. :goodjob:

ahabion
07-20-2006, 03:31 PM
i neg repped you so you couldnt neg rep anyone else buddy, just a preventative measure.

but yea a -1 is gonna hurt my rep, but rep doesnt mean shit to me, apparently it does to you or you wouldnt be handing it out to people who are pointing out your numerous shortcomings

i wouldnt anyway just because someone asked a question. if you would read the entire thread itself, it would help before posting also... i bet you didnt even read post #1... all you saw was the title and so assumed that it was halfass. I have no reason to hand out neg reps unless you wanna hand out one to me... but i'll gladly hand out greens... but hey to each his own. cheers.:cheers:

RedGTS
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I think your getting flamed so bad, b/c your avatar is gayer that your car

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-20-2006, 04:25 PM
^^ lol

ahabion
07-20-2006, 04:41 PM
whats wrong with Naruto!?!? Naruto is the shit... but thats only because i like the japanese scene, the culture, heritage and of course... its cars... Naruto is a pretty big anime in japan. whats wrong with a rx7? please indulge me... haha just cuz its not a honda... :???:

RedGTS
07-21-2006, 09:38 AM
im just joking with you dont get all riled up.......

rx7 cool car.....if it has an ls1 in it.

anime" is for 35 year old dudes that live in there moms basement, and 12 yr old japanese girls

2.0civic
07-21-2006, 09:42 AM
rx7 with ls1 is the sex swap. like it better than the supra swap itno 240

RedGTS
07-22-2006, 05:14 PM
well that race is about to go down, so we'll all know who the king of engine swaps is