PDA

View Full Version : Quick Myspace Question

RandomGuy
07-18-2006, 04:01 AM
Hey pplz, i got a question for you.

how do you make it so the song in ur profile plays automatically and u dont gotta hit play lol... i'm not getting into this myspace shit lol i tracked down ppl that i haven't seen in soooooo fuckin long so myspace is the shit now lol (i know i'm 3 years late) haha

CSquared
07-18-2006, 04:11 AM
If you click through "options" there should be a little box that says something about the songs playing when you enter the profile.

Flip
07-18-2006, 04:32 AM
Keep in mind that when viewing your own profile the song may not auto start even if it is set to do so since it is your prifile...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-18-2006, 06:03 AM
if you go to an artists page and add their song to your profile, it should automatically play

The Golden Child
07-18-2006, 09:15 AM
when you copy the code from the site ..
there should be a loop option ..
if you want music video check my page out on my sig ..

speedminded
07-18-2006, 09:17 AM
when you copy the code from the site ..
there should be a loop option ..
if you want music video check my page out on my sig ..What he said ^^^^ Normally an option wherever to jacked the song from. I got a music vid on mine that autoplays.

itsjustdee
07-18-2006, 09:29 AM
um go to "edit profile" and click on profile songs. there's a box you click on to enable song to automatically start.

BABY J
07-18-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm UNIX Engineer. I will help you the EASY way. FORGET using the MYSPACE code to do it. Add this to your ABOUT ME paragraph (at the VERY top)

(bgsound src="http://www.seriouscustoms.com/music/Trina & Tamara - No One.mp3"LOOP=infinite)

Replace the ( with < and the ) with >, I had to do it this way so it would not embed the code in this post. Be sure to use the link to where YOUR actual song is hosted on the web.

Baby J