PDA

View Full Version : BLUE EG FRONT MOUNT!!!!!!

i4_garage
07-17-2006, 05:27 PM
when i was taking a customer home today going 75 South...around the stockbridge exit...I saw a Blue EG the read bumper is black...and it has a big front mount cooler...i glance back and i think the motor is out...so i suspected that it might be a stolen car....so i just want to make a note of that so if the owner or anyone who know who this car belong to :goodjob:

EG BTER
07-17-2006, 10:22 PM
why wouldnt they take the front mount too... :???:

ŁG2♣
07-17-2006, 11:17 PM
:stupid:

Halfwit
07-18-2006, 07:08 AM
car belongs to "sirhatch1020" on here. did it have no front bumper? and a evo intercooler? yes. ill call him later. but he lives around there so its probably he broke it AGAIN. he has a new turbo setup and hasnt worked bugs out yet.

i4_garage
07-18-2006, 08:55 AM
let him know then...its between the stockbrigde exit and the mt.zion exit...but hte intercooler looks pretty damn big tho

Halfwit
07-18-2006, 09:03 AM
let him know then...its between the stockbrigde exit and the mt.zion exit...but hte intercooler looks pretty damn big tho
ill let him know. its most likely his. and he probably knows its there.

Halfwit
07-18-2006, 09:16 AM
I TALKED TO HIM, IT WAS HIS AND IS OK, JUST BROKEN DOWN.

sirhatch1030
07-18-2006, 09:31 AM
no my oil line busted on me. the car was not stolen. but that is good looking out.

ATK_Designs
07-18-2006, 10:10 AM
hahahah, he must be the one that kept reving at me in the reg G35C last Saturday when we took exit 233 to Jonesboro comming from North I75 and turn left toward Wal-Mart.

I was like, what is that idiot doing? I know he has a turbo civic, but why keep Reving and gunning up to other people when the traffic is crowded. Everyone was driving at the speed limit of 40mph, why did he has to show off and switched to the middle turning lane when we're about to pass the intersection at lake harbin and cut off the car that was in front of him? :wtf:

He could've caused a big accident if:

1. Someone ahead of him got on that lane and waited to turn left.
or.
2. Someone comming from the opposite direction got on that lane.

If you're his friends, tell him to slow down and drive safe. Don't have to be an idiot on the road. He doesn't have to try to intimidate me. :)

Hondasi
07-18-2006, 10:38 AM
shit good looking out Li.

sirhatch1030
07-18-2006, 11:20 AM
hahahah, he must be the one that kept reving at me in the reg G35C last Saturday when we took exit 233 to Jonesboro comming from North I75 and turn left toward Wal-Mart.

I was like, what is that idiot doing? I know he has a turbo civic, but why keep Reving and gunning up to other people when the traffic is crowded. Everyone was driving at the speed limit of 40mph, why did he has to show off and switched to the middle turning lane when we're about to pass the intersection at lake harbin and cut off the car that was in front of him? :wtf:

He could've caused a big accident if:

1. Someone ahead of him got on that lane and waited to turn left.
or.
2. Someone comming from the opposite direction got on that lane.

If you're his friends, tell him to slow down and drive safe. Don't have to be an idiot on the road. He doesn't have to try to intimidate me. :)THAT WASENT ME .

sirhatch1030
07-18-2006, 11:21 AM
when i was taking a customer home today going 75 South...around the stockbridge exit...I saw a Blue EG the read bumper is black...and it has a big front mount cooler...i glance back and i think the motor is out...so i suspected that it might be a stolen car....so i just want to make a note of that so if the owner or anyone who know who this car belong to :goodjob:THAT WAS MY HATCH , MY OIL FEED LINE HAD A HOLE IN IT , GOOD LOOKING OUT.

ATK_Designs
07-18-2006, 11:32 AM
THAT WASENT ME .

I appologize then because I saw someone with a blue hatch, with a turbo kit, no front bumper around that area.

i4_garage
07-18-2006, 11:38 AM
well ....always try to look out for peeps.... :) can call me Officer Li if yall like....hahahha

vtecgsrguy
07-18-2006, 06:57 PM
everything alright big "d"?.... lemme know!

sirhatch1030
07-19-2006, 11:09 AM
its ok , nothing worng.

jb55
07-21-2006, 02:41 AM
good luck gettin it runnin...seen it a few times in stockbridge but see at everyday seein how i work around the corner from ya...intercooler looks nasty!