PDA

View Full Version : The Sh_t heard around the World

Dirty Octopus™
07-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Mods... DELETE if you feel its necessary

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/17/bush.tape/index.html

Our Fearles Leader continues to dissapoint with his asinine remarks and lack of awareness of his surroundings... :no:

Julio
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Some of you need to get your heads out of your asses and think for a second..

Frustrated? Hes eating.. seems relax to me..
Hes not in front of the world, actually, Ok, They were spying on him, thats all that is.
I mean, Hes human.. big deal, the word SHIT..

Amazing how the media like to run there cocksuckers every chance they get.
Fucking left wingers.

man
07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
bwahaha +1 for bush. -1 for the media. Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit,shit.... etc etc

MachNU
07-17-2006, 05:11 PM

Hes not in front of the world, actually, Ok, They were spying on him, thats all that is.

Fucking left wingers.

What Julio, you dont like those Leftwing liberal Cocksuckers? :thinking:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

CSquared
07-17-2006, 05:16 PM
aside from the fact that he looked like an asshole chewing with his mouth wide open, i dont see the big deal.

HyPer50
07-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Mods... DELETE if you feel its necessary

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/17/bush.tape/index.html

Our Fearles Leader continues to dissapoint with his asinine remarks and lack of awareness of his surroundings... :no:

Disappoints who? pussies like you? OMGOMGOMG the president said SHIT, stop the presses. who gives a fuck? it shows he has emotion and is atleast somewhat a normal everyday guy.

man
07-17-2006, 06:27 PM

Cause we should all watch out for people spying on us in our private lives. The media thinks the war is the worst thing for America right now? I say the media is the worst thing in America.

Brady
07-17-2006, 06:29 PM
I see no problem with the president saying shit...fucking liberal.

IF that video were to even prove anything...it would show Bush does know what hes talking and smarter than you left wings think he is.

MrWang
07-17-2006, 06:39 PM

Fucking left wingers.

+1 liberal douche reports have nothing better to do. :2up:

lame source, of course the Communist News Network would put that up there

CSquared
07-17-2006, 06:40 PM
So how about that pig?

nightracer
07-17-2006, 11:56 PM
He said shit? I support him on saying that shit.. :goodjob:

imbosile
07-17-2006, 11:59 PM
Cause we should all watch out for people spying on us in our private lives. The media thinks the war is the worst thing for America right now? I say the media is the worst thing in America.

exactly :goodjob:

TIGERJC
07-18-2006, 12:08 AM
I just can't believe the media would make a big deal of him saying shit, compared to all the shit he has caused

imbosile
07-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I just can't believe the media would make a big deal of him saying shit, compared to all the shit he has caused

they'll make a big deal out of anything

MrWang
07-18-2006, 12:19 AM
they'll make a big deal out of anything

fucking liberals love doing that

Miranda
07-18-2006, 12:24 AM
:wgaf:

So what? It's not like he was saying "Aw, shit mang, dango charlie, dang ole..."

He was making a point about a serious issue. How many of you never curse? I know I curse, and it doesn't make me any less intellegent a person.

This thread FTL.

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 12:57 AM

Fucking left wingers.

first off i could care less if our president uses the word shit, shit... i use shit on a regular.
but upon seeing this i was left wondering exactly... what is the irony? :dunno:
oh, and to all that has responded... who is this liberal you guys keep talking about? i know its not me... i have no stance in politics, i take no sides. But i simply think our president is one of the many unsensible people in this country. and that is all... i have mine own opinions, just like everyone else.

BTW i dont know how many felt hurt by the title of the thread but it was simply a copy and paste from CNN... so dont question me about the title, talk to Cable News Network.

Miranda
07-18-2006, 01:13 AM
First of all, that whole statement was a ginormous oxymoron. You can't, on the one hand, consider the president an "unsensible" person, and on the other, claim you have no stance on politics.

Secondly, if you truly don't want to have a stance on politics, pack your shit and move to another country. You should be grateful to be part of a country where the citizens are given the right to take part in the molding of government. While it's unfortunate that the vast majority of our population has been raised to be ignorant cattle, mooing towards any agenda that promises to give them something for nothing, we still have an obligation to stand up and make our voices heard. Probably now more than ever, when our country is spiraling towards the gutter, we should fight for our political beliefs.

DRFT.HxC
07-18-2006, 01:17 AM
hahaha. that sh*ts funny as nuts

GTScoob
07-18-2006, 01:19 AM

Yes! I'm very liberal but he's still a human and makes mistakes. One man lies about a BJ and gets impeached, the other lies about an entire war and gets re-elected . . .

I wonder how his blindly faithful churchgoing supporters will like his foul language?

HyPer50
07-18-2006, 07:01 AM
Yes! I'm very liberal but he's still a human and makes mistakes. One man lies about a BJ and gets impeached, the other lies about an entire war and gets re-elected . . .

Ermm... pretty sure Mr. BJ Clinton didn't get impeached, and actually served 2 full terms.

{X}Echo419
07-18-2006, 07:03 AM

Fucking left wingers.
indeed! :cheers:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 07:16 AM
First of all, that whole statement was a ginormous oxymoron. You can't, on the one hand, consider the president an "unsensible" person, and on the other, claim you have no stance on politics.

Secondly, if you truly don't want to have a stance on politics, pack your shit and move to another country. You should be grateful to be part of a country where the citizens are given the right to take part in the molding of government. While it's unfortunate that the vast majority of our population has been raised to be ignorant cattle, mooing towards any agenda that promises to give them something for nothing, we still have an obligation to stand up and make our voices heard. Probably now more than ever, when our country is spiraling towards the gutter, we should fight for our political beliefs.

While I somewhat agree with you I do have to say that having an opinion about a PERSON has nothing to do with said person's political point of view...I vote, I have an opinion, I vote according to my beliefs, and even though most of my beliefs are extremely conservative....I still think Bush is a fucking idiot...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 07:17 AM

I wonder how his blindly faithful churchgoing supporters will like his foul language?

I <3 U! +1

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Ermm... pretty sure Mr. BJ Clinton didn't get impeached, and actually served 2 full terms.

Yeah but they tried, failed, but tried none the less

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 07:21 AM
Lots of +1's to be handed out in this thread.

First: It's INsensible, not UNsensible.

Second: People do all kinds of things they'd rather NOT have published in the Wall Street Journal in their own PRIVATE times each and every single day. Pick a nose lately? Pass gas? Take a dump? Well, why is it such a big deal if the President does something in his PRIVATE time? If I was hungry and someone bothered me during my dinner, they'd surely hear far worse than SHIT. :rolleyes:

Finally: With so many news worthy events happening right now, why is this even on the media's radar screen???? Because they are ultra liberal politically correct pansies, that's why. Why don't they report when he is nice to his wife and kids? I'm sure he has been at least once during the last 6 yrs. Stupid stuff gets reported ONLY IF it's negative, never anything positive. Yet everyone thinks that his "approval rating" is so far down just because of Iraq.... :rolleyes: ......Gee, if all we ever heard about someone was one side, I wonder why we wouldn't ALL just Lubbbb him..... :rolleyes:

It's funny to hear all these people talk about his plunging approval rating, but they quickly forget that 2 yrs ago almost 50% didn't like him enough to vote for him ANYWAY.......so in reality it's still the same people that were pissed when he WON the election 2 yrs ago that are "still" not on board with him......so in essence, it's the SAME MF's that didn't like him THEN that don't like him NOW...... :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 07:23 AM

Hmmm, last time I checked it was ILLEGAL to LIE to a GRAND JURY when you are under investigation......is it not????

How many GRAND JURYs has Bush lied to????? ;)

He got in trouble, NOT for the BJ, for LYING while under oath over and over and over again.

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 07:31 AM

Well put, I admire your diction. But... I can truly care less about where George W. stands as a politician, but what he IS has nothing to do with my thinking he lacks education. If he could express his self in a clear and less comical way, (I think it's just funny) some what like yourself, then I would swiftly retract my statement about your President. As for my packing of shit and moving to another country, I've thought about it but America is not a bad place and is indeed a great country to live in, but please don't sit here and argue with me on not having baised beliefs. Maybe I didn't phrase myself correctly earlier but I think I meant to say I don't have a specific party or set beliefs that I am headstrong about in the world of politics. But I do know have an ideal state that I would like the country to be in, and I do like my voice to be heard (seeing as I have that option). But... is it really? Is the obligatory right to "stand up and make our voices heard" being heeded? I don't know. I would just like you to answer that last question with a yes or no so that I won't have to retort. If you say yes, then great I can sleep sound knowing that I am heard. If you say no, then... Oh well, I am losing the drive to question why I am not being heard...

Leadfoot_mf
07-18-2006, 07:32 AM
no he was impeached.

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Lots of +1's to be handed out in this thread.

First: It's INsensible, not UNsensible.

thanks good looking out. :goodjob:
ill try to reply to the rest when i get to work...

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 07:33 AM
Hmmm, last time I checked it was ILLEGAL to LIE to a GRAND JURY when you are under investigation......is it not????

How many GRAND JURYs has Bush lied to????? ;)

He got in trouble, NOT for the BJ, for LYING while under oath over and over and over again.

Ahemm...Sorry. Here let me re-type my statement a little differently.

They tried. Failed, but tried none the less....

Was that an opinion? Was that a statement of anger? Oh wait, I think it is merely an observational statement declaring the obvious. K thx just wondering.

Ur looking for an argument. Here are my liberal statements of the day and I will then run to the bathroom and wash my mouth out w/ soap.

I would much rather have someone lie about getting head, then to have someone lie to me as to the reason why several of my friends are now dead from "friendly fire," about the reason's that we went to war, or picking a war with a country that has no affiliation with those that attacked America, other than geographical location. And yes granted u can give me the bullshit about at least now Saddam is out of power...greater good for Iraq...Blah blah blah....If people came here and did what we did to Iraq, and have done all over the world, we would be pissed.

OK I can't keep going. My heart hurts.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 07:38 AM
no he was impeached.

Impeached yes but no action taken.....Sorry I should have been clearer. Thank you!

"Although the impeachment process succeeded at the level of the House of Representatives, without the Senate's confirming action in this matter, no further action was taken."

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 07:40 AM
Well put, I admire your diction. But... I can truly care less about where George W. stands as a politician, but what he IS has nothing to do with my thinking he lacks education. If he could express his self in a clear and less comical way, (I think it's just funny) some what like yourself, then I would swiftly retract my statement about your President. As for my packing of shit and moving to another country, I've thought about it but America is not a bad place and is indeed a great country to live in, but please don't sit here and argue with me on not having baised beliefs. Maybe I didn't phrase myself correctly earlier but I think I meant to say I don't have a specific party or set beliefs that I am headstrong about in the world of politics. But I do know have an ideal state that I would like the country to be in, and I do like my voice to be heard (seeing as I have that option). But... is it really? Is the obligatory right to "stand up and make our voices heard" being heeded? I don't know. I would just like you to answer that last question with a yes or no so that I won't have to retort. If you say yes, then great I can sleep sound knowing that I am heard. If you say no, then... Oh well, I am losing the drive to question why I am not being heard...

Well, to be honest, you should be glad Val nor Ruiner have not taken the time to correct your post as it is riddled with bad punctuation and bad spelling. Yet YOU classify someone with a Bachelor's degree from YALE, an MBA from HARVARD, former CEO of an oil company, former big wig of a Major League Baseball franchise, 2 term GOVERNOR of the largest state in the continental U.S., and now 2 term PRESIDENT of the best damn country in the world as "lacking education"???????? :rolleyes:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Ahemm...Sorry. Here let me re-type my statement a little differently.

They tried. Failed, but tried none the less....

Let me ask you something: What part are you most upset with? That they "tried" or that he LIED under oath?

Ironic isn't it? How you are putting the horse before the cart. If you or I lie to ANY court while under oath, what do you think would happen? What do you think the LAW says MUST happen? Why should the President be any different?

Was that an opinion? Was that a statement of anger? Oh wait, I think it is merely an observational statement declaring the obvious. K thx just wondering.

As a newbie here, you sure do have a chip on your shoulder when someone challenges your position on something. Is there a reason for that?

Ur looking for an argument.

I do love a good debate, but I don't know you. So trust me, it's nothing personal at all.

I would much rather have someone lie about getting head, then to have someone lie to me as to the reason why several of my friends are now dead from "friendly fire,"

Had Clinton had the balls to do what needed to be done, we wouldn't be in Iraq today. Go look it up and see how CLINTON had Ossamah AND Saddam literally dead in the cross hairs and he chickened out and didn't order them to pull the trigger. That was....ummmm.....a good many YEARS BEFORE 9/11. Why didn't he? Because he wanted to be POLITICALLY CORRECT and not upset another country. How's that worked out as a strategy now???? :rolleyes:

So you are right about one thing: There are far worse things CLINTON did than getting a BJ. ;)

You wanna lay blame on people dying? Call your boy Clinton and ask him WHY when he had an UNMANED drone plane with a bomb on it and Ossamah in it's sights, did HE not ok to pull the trigger? How many INNOCENT people have now died as a direct result of that lack of action??????

Answer THAT and then I'll be happy to debate you on why Bush saying "shit" is an enormous joke of a story. :rolleyes:

about the reason's that we went to war, or picking a war with a country that has no affiliation with those that attacked America, other than geographical location.

Really? Is that the reason why Al-Keida's top brass were indeed found AND killed IN Iraq???? Why were they even there? Hmmmm.....maybe because they often traveled right thru IRAQ on their way to Afghanistan or other parts of the Middle East UNCHECKED and with the full knowledge of Saddam? Oh, wait, how were we supposed to chase Ossamah who was cowardly running into Afghanistan if not by going thru Iraq? Do you think if we'd asked Saddam nicely he'd let us bring our military into his country to chase down a terrorist? Maybe Saddam's thumbing his nose at the world and refusing to do what they had agreed to do when they SURRENDERED and called for MERCY was also to be overlooked. I mean it'd only been going on for what?.....10+ yrs???? That way we could show the entire known world how treaties are nothing more than toilet paper to wipe with. How do you think that will help when we have to deal with countries like N. Korea who now have NUCLEAR capabilities? When THEY sign a treaty to disarm, I guess the precedent set by Saddam would go over well then too, huh?

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 08:32 AM
Well, to be honest, you should be glad Val nor Ruiner have not taken the time to correct your post as it is riddled with bad punctuation and bad spelling. Yet YOU classify someone with a Bachelor's degree from YALE, an MBA from HARVARD, former CEO of an oil company, former big wig of a Major League Baseball franchise, 2 term GOVERNOR of the largest state in the continental U.S., and now 2 term PRESIDENT of the best damn country in the world as "lacking education"???????? :rolleyes:

oooo ahhhh! degrees. boy i tell ya. degrees sure has everything to do with everything. come on man! listen to tha man! he is a moron! dont sit here and give me this mans resume and expect me to take back my statement. Sure he is "educated" on paper. but soo much shit, no pun intended, flows out of his mouth that its hard to believe that he is the educated and righteous man that you and he want me to believe.
This is America you know? but what you probably didnt know is that more times than less its who you know and not what you know that gets you ahead. And... uhh... he knows a former president of these great United States. It sounds so cliche but if you sit back and think about it, it's true.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Let me ask you something: What part are you most upset with? That they "tried" or that he LIED under oath?

Ironic isn't it? How you are putting the horse before the cart. If you or I lie to ANY court while under oath, what do you think would happen? What do you think the LAW says MUST happen? Why should the President be any different?

As a newbie here, you sure do have a chip on your shoulder when someone challenges your position on something. Is there a reason for that?

I do love a good debate, but I don't know you. So trust me, it's nothing personal at all.

Had Clinton had the balls to do what needed to be done, we wouldn't be in Iraq today. Go look it up and see how CLINTON had Ossamah AND Saddam literally dead in the cross hairs and he chickened out and didn't order them to pull the trigger. That was....ummmm.....a good many YEARS BEFORE 9/11. Why didn't he? Because he wanted to be POLITICALLY CORRECT and not upset another country. How's that worked out as a strategy now???? :rolleyes:

So you are right about one thing: There are far worse things CLINTON did than getting a BJ. ;)

You wanna lay blame on people dying? Call your boy Clinton and ask him WHY when he had an UNMANED drone plane with a bomb on it and Ossamah in it's sights, did HE not ok to pull the trigger? How many INNOCENT people have now died as a direct result of that lack of action??????

Answer THAT and then I'll be happy to debate you on why Bush saying "shit" is an enormous joke of a story. :rolleyes:

Really? Is that the reason why Al-Keida's top brass were indeed found AND killed IN Iraq???? Why were they even there? Hmmmm.....maybe because they often traveled right thru IRAQ on their way to Afghanistan or other parts of the Middle East UNCHECKED and with the full knowledge of Saddam? Oh, wait, how were we supposed to chase Ossamah who was cowardly running into Afghanistan if not by going thru Iraq? Do you think if we'd asked Saddam nicely he'd let us bring our military into his country to chase down a terrorist? Maybe Saddam's thumbing his nose at the world and refusing to do what they had agreed to do when they SURRENDERED and called for MERCY was also to be overlooked. I mean it'd only been going on for what?.....10+ yrs???? That way we could show the entire known world how treaties are nothing more than toilet paper to wipe with. How do you think that will help when we have to deal with countries like N. Korea who now have NUCLEAR capabilities? When THEY sign a treaty to disarm, I guess the precedent set by Saddam would go over well then too, huh?

Babe, I dont have a chip on my shoulder. I personally dont care what Clinton did or didnt do. Yes I am fully aware that he was as much if not more of an idiot than Bush.

I like being called a noob, makes me warm inside.

I also like to have debates, just not in the mood for it. I like to back mine up with books and references for fear of quoting something wrong. I do thank you for your dedication to prove me a dumbass...That takes dedication to a particular view.

Sorry I will repsond more later, got catch up work..Sorry!

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 08:54 AM
oooo ahhhh! degrees. boy i tell ya. degrees sure has everything to do with everything. come on man! listen to tha man! he is a moron! dont sit here and give me this mans resume and expect me to take back my statement. Sure he is "educated" on paper. but soo much shit, no pun intended, flows out of his mouth that its hard to believe that he is the educated and righteous man that you and he want me to believe.
This is America you know? but what you probably didnt know is that more times than less its who you know and not what you know that gets you ahead. And... uhh... he knows a former president of these great United States. It sounds so cliche but if you sit back and think about it, it's true.

The guy may not be the most eloquent speaker we've ever seen, but he is far from "uneducated".

You are correct about the the ole "not what you know, but who you know" addage. I understand that.

To be honest, it's hard to agree with you if you don't use any tangible examples. So he said the word "shit" during a private moment that should never have been aired. So what?

Personally, I don't agree with quite a few things President Bush has chosen to do. But all in all, what's more important to me is that he's stuck to his guns and done the things he SAID he was going to do for the most part. So I'm not going to chastise him for saying "shit" or for not being eloquent as long as he's getting the job done.

Would you rather have a good speaker that is full of shit and likes to be politically correct instead??? Wait.....we did have that....his name was Bill Clinton..... :rolleyes: ;) :D

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Babe, I dont have a chip on my shoulder. I personally dont care what Clinton did or didnt do. Yes I am fully aware that he was as much if not more of an idiot than Bush.

Then why jump on the bandwagon and criticise what you acknowledge to be the lesser of two evils then?

I like being called a noob, makes me warm inside.

Actually, I just don't know you and assumed you to be a newb. I guess if you've been a member for a year and have a number of posts, you're not really a newb. I stand corrected. Sorry.

Sorry I will repsond more later, got catch up work..Sorry!

Understandable.

4dmin
07-18-2006, 08:59 AM
bush is an idiot but i think his is just keeping it real ;)

I'M WAYNE BRADY BITCH!!!

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 09:09 AM
To be honest, it's hard to agree with you if you don't use any tangible examples.

that is fine you need not agree with me... i havent any tangible examples to prove anything. this banter was not meant to be taken to where it went. simply put i think the man is a fool and thats it. i am entitled to think that. and i dont want anyone to question why in an all mighty paragraph trying ever so hard to make me feel like an idiot.

So he said the word "shit" during a private moment that should never have been aired. So what?

So what indeed. he is human and i think hes a pretty damn funny one. because he means so well but he cant express himself in a coherent manner. i guess in a sense i pity the fool. My objective was not to bring to surface his usage of the word, but like in one of my earlier posts, i wanted to know what was this irony that he spoke of before he proceeded to swear. It just didnt fit.

I titled the thread "The Shit heard around the World" because that is what CNN made such a big deal and since it was on CNN i figured others would have heard about this incident. i had no idea that other IA members didnt already know about it.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 09:40 AM
OK sorry, got really busy at work, must keep all sentences to a minimum...

MY OPINION: Anybody that says this: I didn't know there were black people in BRAZIL (rough quote from Bushisms) Is an idiot to me...He makes me laugh I like that...I admire a couple of things that he has done too..

I.E. When my uncle died of cancer due to the bombing on the inhabited Vieques Island in PR he did not get to see the day that our President, yes Bush, took the troops out and declared no more testing to be done on the island...(of course they didnt remove any of the left over goodies from the bombing area but its all good, they are finally out.)

When 9/11 happened there was no one else that I admired more for the Nat'l Day of Prayer. I see now that it can be offensive and a little narrow-minded but at the time I was a participator...

So see I dont hate the guy I just think he is funny...And fun to watch... :)

Oh and at times an idiot...Maybe he just has brain farts...

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 09:40 AM
i am entitled to think that.

You are definetly entitled to your opinion, for everyone has one.

and i dont want anyone to question why in an all mighty paragraph trying ever so hard to make me feel like an idiot.

Refer to your own opinion above. If you don't like being questioned about a thread you started in a public forum on a public website on the internet, maybe you're just in the wrong spot.

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Oh hee hee..I AM A NOOB!!! I have been reading for a year but just started posting.. :)

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 09:44 AM
I.E. When my uncle died of cancer due to the bombing on the inhabited Vieques Island in PR he did not get to see the day that our President, yes Bush, took the troops out and declared no more testing to be done on the island...(of course they didnt remove any of the left over goodies from the bombing area but its all good, they are finally out.)

I 10000% agree with you on this. Again, not very eloquent and he did leave bombs buried in the sand all over the place, but got the job done.

So see I dont hate the guy I just think he is funny...And fun to watch... :)

Oh and at times an idiot...Maybe he just has brain farts...

I totally agree with you. He does insert his foot in his mouth from time to time, absolutely. He also likes to repeat himself a lot too. You're right about that.

He's definetly had some nice brain farts sure enough. Haven't we all though?

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Oh hee hee..I AM A NOOB!!! I have been reading for a year but just started posting.. :)

Hey now.....I appologized for that...... :( :tongue1: :D

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Refer to your own opinion above. If you don't like being questioned about a thread you started in a public forum on a public website on the internet, maybe you're just in the wrong spot.

i said nothing about being questioned about a thread that i started. i did say....

and i dont want anyone to question why in an all mighty paragraph trying ever so hard to make me feel like an idiot.
thats what you people do. you bash one another. i just dont like to be bashed. i can take it from time to time but im kinda not in the mood i guess. thats all. people take the internet so serious.

i appreciate your input these past few pages. youve kept me on my fingertips.

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 10:36 AM
i said nothing about being questioned about a thread that i started. i did say....

thats what you people do. you bash one another. i just dont like to be bashed. i can take it from time to time but im kinda not in the mood i guess. thats all. people take the internet so serious.

i appreciate your input these past few pages. youve kept me on my fingertips.

You're right. You two ladies have kept it civil and gotten your point across. Major props for that. People do need to stop bashing each other. Most debates around here eventually turn that way for some reason :thinking: . I know I've been a contributor a time or two.... :( :D

I appologize if I came across as combative. Not my intentions. :cheers:

Dirty Octopus™
07-18-2006, 10:45 AM
You're right. You two ladies have kept it civil and gotten your point across. Major props for that. People do need to stop bashing each other. Most debates around here eventually turn that way for some reason :thinking: . I know I've been a contributor a time or two.... :( :D

its all good homie. and i didnt take offense to this but... im not a lady. im a
Manly man man. I know the Care Bear throws ppl off. but its gonna stay there. kinda has sentimental value of sorts. :dunno:

SLOWLYbtngU
07-18-2006, 10:48 AM

Knonimous is a guy...The Care Bear is a ploy to take over the world or something...But yeah he's a dude. I am of the female species...

About the flammage...I enjoy it...Its fun!!!! :D
Besides sometimes I am good at it...Ok ok A lot of times :bump:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 10:50 AM
I must admit the Care Bear threw me off a little, but......if it's your thing.....more power to ya! :D :goodjob:

Brett
07-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Wanna put blame on IRAQ, 9/11, Etc? Dont blame Bush (The one man who had the balls to do what may not have been popular but was a action he knew had to be done) blame the man whith the smallest balls, Clinton who was the biggest BS artist of our time and had a few shots at changing history and preventing 9/11. Which in turn would have prevented the IRAQ War, Our Economy, High Gas Prices, etc, etc.

tatodotcom
07-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Wanna put blame on IRAQ, 9/11, Etc? Dont blame Bush (The one man who had the balls to do what may not have been popular but was a action he knew had to be done) blame the man whith the smallest balls, Clinton who was the biggest BS artist of our time and had a few shots at changing history and preventing 9/11. Which in turn would have prevented the IRAQ War, Our Economy, High Gas Prices, etc, etc.

+1

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 11:05 AM

Ho, did you not hear me say that already....... :tongue1:

Mofo's always trying to cock block an shiat!!!! :taun: :D

Brett
07-18-2006, 11:07 AM
I read it, I was just adding to it bitch!! HA HA HA HA HA

Do you know how many times I posted about how Clinton had Bin Laden in sight but because he didnt wanna kill a few little kids at a training camp, who have now Im sure grown up to be Al Quida members, He didnt take the shot, So see good sir... You blocked me... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 11:12 AM
I read it, I was just adding to it bitch!! HA HA HA HA HA

Do you know how many times I posted about how Clinton had Bin Laden in sight but because he didnt wanna kill a few little kids at a training camp, who have now Im sure grown up to be Al Quida members, He didnt take the shot, So see good sir... You blocked me... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You just wanna be like Mike don't cha????? :lmfao: :D

Brett
07-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Doesnt everyone? Wanna be retired like 'em to!! :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
07-18-2006, 11:13 AM
Doesnt everyone? Wanna be retired like 'em to!! :goodjob:

Aint that the truth..... :goodjob:

Julio
07-18-2006, 04:00 PM
bhwahha jaime just owned 1/2 of you peeps.

Bush an idiot ? Is funny some of you think is a easy task to be in his shoes.. Some of you can't even keep a job, yet you bash BUSH all the time.

Democrats couldnt do it... and it will suck if democrats win in 08.. Because :

Unemployment will go up
Taxes will go up
health insurance will be a topic put away
More BJ's rumours will come back up
cost of living will go up
Bin laden will take over the universe

and still you peeps run your mouth. Stop listening to the media.. especially CNN.

I can imagine now when/if the democratic party start running this country again..

Mr.Democratic president sucks! blah blah blah.. CNN nut swingers
Figures, democrat presidents have always been bitches anyways.. 1/2 of there voters are the same.
Come to think, that Hillary might be running this country one day.. How more of a bitch can you become. hahahhahahahah
I mean, really I think she ran this country back when Bill BJ clinton was in office.. hahahahahaha

Oh, did I mentioned... the economy is doing great? unemployment is down in the US? the list can go on..... Where the left bitches at? hahahhaha

itsjustdee
07-18-2006, 04:30 PM
whats wrong with him saying shit?
and...
what was wrong with clinton getting his dick sucked?
an old man has needs too.

MrWang
07-18-2006, 04:34 PM
whats wrong with him saying shit?
and...
what was wrong with clinton getting his dick sucked?
an old man has needs too.

:werd:

b-i-g-p-e-n-i-s fooling around with chicks what he do best
gop really mad cuz he flagratn
had sex in everyroom there but the basemant

Leadfoot_mf
07-18-2006, 07:01 PM
bhwahha jaime just owned 1/2 of you peeps.

Bush an idiot ? Is funny some of you think is a easy task to be in his shoes.. Some of you can't even keep a job, yet you bash BUSH all the time.

Democrats couldnt do it... and it will suck if democrats win in 08.. Because :

Unemployment will go up
Taxes will go up
health insurance will be a topic put away
More BJ's rumours will come back up
cost of living will go up
Bin laden will take over the universe

and still you peeps run your mouth. Stop listening to the media.. especially CNN.

I can imagine now when/if the democratic party start running this country again..

Mr.Democratic president sucks! blah blah blah.. CNN nut swingers
Figures, democrat presidents have always been bitches anyways.. 1/2 of there voters are the same.
Come to think, that Hillary might be running this country one day.. How more of a bitch can you become. hahahhahahahah
I mean, really I think she ran this country back when Bill BJ clinton was in office.. hahahahahaha

Oh, did I mentioned... the economy is doing great? unemployment is down in the US? the list can go on..... Where the left bitches at? hahahhaha

yep. :goodjob: +1

ahabion
07-18-2006, 10:35 PM
nice car leadfoot_mf

BluesClues
07-18-2006, 10:39 PM
The media was probably shocked that he actually said a word correctly :doh:

ahabion
07-18-2006, 10:42 PM
lol maybe...

MrWang
07-18-2006, 11:04 PM
nice car leadfoot_mf

Leadfoot_mf
07-19-2006, 12:12 PM
The media was probably shocked that he actually said a word correctly :doh:

lirl +1 for you :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf