PDA

View Full Version : JDM to USDM?

bdydrpdmazda
07-17-2006, 02:44 PM
So do you guys think they convert there cars to left hand drive in Japan like we convert our cars to right hand drive here in the states.

VTECin5th
07-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Now Thats dumb.. I don't think they do that only if you wore in japan you would do that. You suck

Thread Closed.

Scrilla
07-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Now Thats dumb.. I don't think they do that only if you wore in japan you would do that. You suck

Thread Closed.

:slap:

:english:

IDCoconut
07-17-2006, 02:59 PM

Thread Closed.

that's exactly what he was asking dumbass

Dirty Octopus™
07-17-2006, 03:01 PM
wore in Japan...:lmfao:
maid in USA:lmfao: :lmfao:

Scrilla
07-17-2006, 03:02 PM
spit some knowledge to this guy K...

Dirty Octopus™
07-17-2006, 03:18 PM
hes not worthy to recieve any sort of verbalage. besides i dont think he's coming back.

But back to the matter at hand, the RHD LHD thing...
i doubt they have an inkling of interest in converting to LHD.

mmm... but it would be pretty phat having a RHD Crown Vic or Impala. :goodjob:

Hulud
07-17-2006, 03:30 PM

Thread Closed.
no, JDM is dumb

CSquared
07-17-2006, 03:40 PM

Thread Closed.

Some of these noobs have got balls swinging by their knees. :???:

wtf are you to come on here and shut somebody down when you have 10 and a half posts?

I'm sure SOMEBODY in japan has done the conversion... Seems worthless but then again we tuners do a LOT of worthless shit to our cars.

VTECin5th
07-17-2006, 09:22 PM
Some of these noobs have got balls swinging by their knees. :???:

wtf are you to come on here and shut somebody down when you have 10 and a half posts?

I'm sure SOMEBODY in japan has done the conversion... Seems worthless but then again we tuners do a LOT of worthless shit to our cars.

Calling me a n00b rofl just becuase I have 200 post don't mean am a Newbie you dumb fuckkkk

Why would japan people make thier cars LHD when they wore made RHD they like RHD like I siad only you would do that if you wore in japan but they do have cars on RHD but not converted.

CSquared
07-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Calling me a n00b rofl just becuase I have 200 post don't mean am a Newbie you dumb fuckkkk

Why would japan people make thier cars LHD when they wore made RHD they like RHD like I siad only you would do that if you wore in japan but they do have cars on RHD but not converted.

oh excuse me... I didn't realize that you were such an OG :rolleyes:

and it's "were" not "wore"... ass.

Brady
07-17-2006, 09:31 PM
dec. 05=newbie.

§treet_§peed
07-17-2006, 09:32 PM
this thread =

§treet_§peed
07-17-2006, 09:32 PM
this thread =:gay:
meaning dis bitch need ta be :locked:

Z33_kid
07-17-2006, 09:35 PM
:D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-17-2006, 09:38 PM
wow @ this thread..

in before the lock

YokotaS13
07-17-2006, 10:43 PM
Ok

the official word from the ONLY motherfucker on IA in japan

No dumbass
They buy american cars that the manufacturer has here.
IE, dodge, jeep, chrystler, a few 2g eclipses, and some other stuff

§treet_§peed
07-17-2006, 10:46 PM
:werd:

HeLLo iM iZzY
07-17-2006, 11:17 PM
in before the lockdizzle

bdydrpdmazda
07-17-2006, 11:39 PM
wow, why is everybody getting so defensive? I just started this thread for fun. Converting cars to RHD here in the states is not the most common thing to do so whos to say that there arent a few tuners over in Japan that made their shit RHD. In the tuner world its all about having something that everybody else doesnt have and in Japan, a LHD drive car would be a good way to do that.

CSquared
07-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Point is... there is SOMEBODY who has done it SOMEWHERE in japan.

bdydrpdmazda
07-17-2006, 11:45 PM
Point is... there is SOMEBODY who has done it SOMEWHERE in japan.

I think so too.

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 04:28 AM
i dont
they care about going fast, not looking cool on the other side of the road like dumbasses over back in the states

ive never seen more of a waste of time than someone doing a RHD conversion
EVER

Hektik
07-18-2006, 05:07 AM
if thats true then wats the point on putting big ass rims on vans and dropping them 2 inches below the ground. not EVERYONE cares about going fast maybe 99% of the population but u cant really say NO there is NOT a SINGLE car in Japan that has been converted to LHD unless u have personnally gone to everyhouse and every garage and looked for yourself..

as far as the anti webster dictionary non spelling genius please learn how to spell before u attempt calling someone dumb

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 05:14 AM
shit doesnt happen as much as in the states even if it has. RHD is better of course

Hektik
07-18-2006, 05:20 AM
shit doesnt happen as much as in the states even if it has. RHD is better of course

o no doubt. im not sayig that every body has converted there cars but there is still the possibillity of it being done for people that like that kinda stuff. i think its to much work just to drive on the other side shit it would be easier to just get stationed over there rather then do the swap lol. but it can happen just maybe not as much as here cause everyone here just wants to be like everyone over there or better yet they want to be over there lol

speedminded
07-18-2006, 06:00 AM
o no doubt. im not sayig that every body has converted there cars but there is still the possibillity of it being done for people that like that kinda stuff. i think its to much work just to drive on the other side shit it would be easier to just get stationed over there rather then do the swap lol. but it can happen just maybe not as much as here cause everyone here just wants to be like everyone over there or better yet they want to be over there lolthey do the RHD conversion there more than you think, seen it several times...just the same as they take our Acura badges & taillights and throw it on the Honda Integra's. Same for taking off the Toyota grill & Harrier badging and putting on Lexus RX300+ emblems. It's just something differant and that's why they do it.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-18-2006, 06:02 AM
once again.. its a

"to each, its own"

but some of the shit they do overseas, like the vans with the big rims and dropped to the ground are FUGLY as hail

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 06:57 AM
o no doubt. im not sayig that every body has converted there cars but there is still the possibillity of it being done for people that like that kinda stuff. i think its to much work just to drive on the other side shit it would be easier to just get stationed over there rather then do the swap lol. but it can happen just maybe not as much as here cause everyone here just wants to be like everyone over there or better yet they want to be over there lol
i think you missed the part where they can buy a LHD car here anyways, most BMWs, Benz, American branded cars are LHD strill over here

bdydrpdmazda
07-18-2006, 07:13 AM
finally people are seeing the point of this thread instead of talking about how dumb it is and how it should be locked. alot of people in the states do things just because it looks cool and because thats how they roll in Japan, whos to say that people in Japan dont feel the same way. EVERYone should want to be different when it come to building a custom ride and thats a sure fire way to do it in Japan in to be driving an Acura or a LHD Honda, Nissan or whatever.

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 03:22 PM
becuse THERE IS NO FUKCING REASON

LHD CARS ARE HERE ALREADY DUMBASS

Julio
07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
this thread is lame.. rhd cars are lame, japan is lame. Waste of bandwith.

TheSnail
07-18-2006, 03:47 PM
Well I can see them doing LHD for swap related issues. Like some would for a rb26 in a 240 here, people there might for keeping stock mounted twins on a 2j.

MrWang
07-18-2006, 03:53 PM

:liar: japan pwns joo

YokotaS13
07-18-2006, 04:14 PM
lol JDM ramen ownz you

§treet_§peed
07-18-2006, 05:31 PM

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :smileowne

JITB
07-18-2006, 06:30 PM
i have sold usdm only parts off my protege to people in malysia/japan. we buy there stuff they buy ours.. whatever which side doesnt get it always better.

CSquared
07-18-2006, 06:34 PM
yeah i am officially pressing the unsubscribe button. peace out.

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 05:13 AM
this thread has gotten out of hand. it was meant to be funny and amuseing but everyone is getting so serious, even I am pussing the unsubscribe button and I started this thread.

YokotaS13
07-19-2006, 05:44 AM
well fuck, yall act like LHD arent even here
Its not like the states where its hard to get a RHD car

There are dealerships that sell older caddys, jeeps, old cars, VWs, etc etc
Its a common thing here

bdydrpdmazda
07-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Ive never been to Japan, thats why I asked. You just feel like you gotta be a dick about it and it isnt even needed.

YokotaS13
07-19-2006, 06:32 AM
i said it like 3 times, and people were still like, oh but they do LHD swaps....i trie dto emphasize the fact they are here already all over the place

I have to be a dick sometimes....well most the time