PDA

View Full Version : RC Crawler 4x4, 4 wheel steer, 4 link f&R, with all accessories

halfshaft5
07-17-2006, 02:20 PM
RC Crawler with custom body. I don't much about it but I think its a TLT1 but has been stretched and extended for longer wheel base. 4 Wheel Drive and Steer, Metal servos and gears, Good aggresive tires. Ask for pics and you can see all other extras that go with it. Includes 2 bank RC Battery charger, Custom made batteries that are mounted on Axles for lower center of gravity, one new regular battery, one set of custom batteries is bad but can be used to make a new one with the other new battery. 4 link suspension front and rear with new links and hiem joints. Plastic reinforced driveshafts with long slip yokes. foam filled cushion tires. I think its a 4 station transmitter to allow independent steering on front and rear. This thing can climb a 44 inch swamper on its side and go inside it and back over the other side. Its the coolest thing. I am jsut getting ride of it to let someone else have fun for a while because all it does is gather dust around here anymore. Not used in 6 months and the ESC will need replaced sometime soon. Email for pictures. It will included everything to start playing and even competing with the sale. Paid $500 for just the truck one year ago. Including all parts and chargers, and spare parts for $550. I also upgraded the servos to metal teeth after I got it also. It will include a older plastic tooth servo with the sale also. Figured it up and have at least $900 in it so will sell for $450 OBO. Thanks again and God bless.

Michael
[email protected]
Will post pics later tonight

halfshaft5
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
Pics:

halfshaft5
07-18-2006, 08:44 AM
ttt

halfshaft5
07-19-2006, 11:11 PM
ttt