PDA

View Full Version : I aint sayin who.......

Marta Mike
07-16-2006, 06:57 PM
but everyone probably knows cept me cuz im all late-lol. Anways keep seeing these pregnant posts, now i know who it is and......... :???: kinda at a loss of words

The Golden Child
07-16-2006, 06:59 PM
yousef is pregnant also ..

fawk_you
07-16-2006, 07:06 PM
lol. ^

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:11 PM
gawd! IA has amazed me ;) it is way behind on the times... atleast on my part of my news... welcome to 2 months ago...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
07-16-2006, 07:13 PM
gawd! IA has amazed me ;) it is way behind on the times... atleast on my part of my news... welcome to 2 months ago...

who started the preg. pandemonium? was it you?

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:14 PM
who started the preg. pandemonium? was it you?

i have no clue, nor do i care ;)

ALVIN
07-16-2006, 07:15 PM
Do you know what you are having Krissy?

Crazy Asian
07-16-2006, 07:15 PM
I dont know who but someone said she was pregnant and then next thing you know everyone is pregnant. For the future reference...IA is gonna have abnormal E drama babys who think they are E thugs and E models.

Marta Mike
07-16-2006, 07:16 PM
hey i admitted i was late-lol

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
Do you know what you are having Krissy?

A B-A-B-Y! wierd huh? :ninja:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-16-2006, 07:17 PM
just as long as i aint the daddy, shouldnt really matter to anyone.

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:20 PM
just as long as i aint the daddy, shouldnt really matter to anyone.

excuse me homie!!! what might you of been doing in my hood today?!?:taun: next time give one of us a call :yes:

did you see the fatal wreck outside here today either?! shit is sad to watch on the news :cry:

ALVIN
07-16-2006, 07:21 PM
no i meant boy or girl lol...it might be a lil too early.

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-16-2006, 07:24 PM
no i meant boy or girl lol...it might be a lil too early.

mmhmmm :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
07-16-2006, 07:25 PM
excuse me homie!!! what might you of been doing in my hood today?!?:taun: next time give one of us a call :yes:

did you see the fatal wreck outside here today either?! shit is sad to watch on the news :cry:

My homies live in there, im there all the damn time.....i was looking out my window and i was like " wait a minute is that toni" than i see you right behind and i was like "wait a minute these IA girls are following me" :lmfao:

haha j/p hope you guys had fun taking that trash out...lol

and no i didn't see the wreck, didn't even hear about it.....what happened?

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:28 PM
I dont know who but someone said she was pregnant and then next thing you know everyone is pregnant. For the future reference...IA is gonna have abnormal E drama babys who think they are E thugs and E models.

HAH not mine, yeah no one will believe it but once its born i will be in a different state by that point hopefully or right after :taun:

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:31 PM
My homies live in there, im there all the damn time.....i was looking out my window and i was like " wait a minute is that toni" than i see you right behind and i was like "wait a minute these IA girls are following me" :lmfao:

haha j/p hope you guys had fun taking that trash out...lol

and no i didn't see the wreck, didn't even hear about it.....what happened?

neighborhood across from here on nesbit a newish baby blue explorer driven by a 17 year old boy turned out too fast, flipped into the trees between my apartments and the road, and he was life flighted and still critical, his 16 year old girlfriend died on the scene with no possible recovery by the time anyone showed up. had it shut down for a good few hours. :no:

But yes we follow you :tongue1: Toni is not a IA girl btw ;) but you complaining?! lol

Marta Mike
07-16-2006, 07:31 PM
HAH not mine, yeah no one will believe it but once its born i will be in a different state by that point hopefully or right after :taun:
as long as its right for you, hope it makes u happy :goodjob:

Scrappy
07-16-2006, 07:32 PM
as long as its right for you, hope it makes u happy :goodjob:

I am happy buddy! I will tlak to you on AIM when iget back.

Marta Mike
07-16-2006, 07:33 PM
cool

The Golden Child
07-16-2006, 07:35 PM
neighborhood across from here on nesbit a newish baby blue explorer driven by a 17 year old boy turned out too fast, flipped into the trees between my apartments and the road, and he was life flighted and still critical, his 16 year old girlfriend died on the scene with no possible recovery by the time anyone showed up. had it shut down for a good few hours. :no:

But yes we follow you :tongue1: Toni is not a IA girl btw ;) but you complaining?! lol

daym R.I.P.

PhAtBoYMr2
07-16-2006, 07:43 PM

Damn that sucks, and why dont toni post here anymore? she too cool for us now? tell her i said...pshhhhhhhhh

The Golden Child
07-16-2006, 07:45 PM
tell her again mark ..